Infection

Xenodragon56
Infection
Summary: In Titan station, 2510, an unknown horror is about the be released. Something that should not have been awoken. And now it's out. And it won't stop coming. It won't stop killing.

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

Odyesseus said...
Amazing!!!

Xenodragon56 said...

Well, readers, since Infection and Infestation are Fan Fic, I thought I should do a little advertising:

These "novels" are based off of the Dead Space game series. I highly recommend checking both games (Dead Space and Dead Space 2), as well as the animated movie (Dead Space: Downfall) out. *Note, The games are rated M, and the movie is PG-13.*

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 10:56 am
I dig it! It definitely fits in with the "creepypasta" genre of horror, which I highly recommend you check out!

writer_girl15 said...
That was well written, creepy, gross, and sad. I'm not a fan of that kind of thing, but i have to say this was really well thought out and written. I could easily see this published as a series of sci-fi horror books.

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 11, 2011 at 8:31 am
ok so while they aren't TOO many grammer/spelling errors, a lot of the sentences are fairly short. and i think  the story went by too fast, maybe if it was 15-20 chapters instead of 5, it would've been better so you could've shown more of the romance and his anguish, and not have at least one character die every chapter. and lastly, you need to fix the format of the 1st chapter because you accidentally put the 2nd chapter in the authors not. however, like i said, i didn't catch very many er... (more »)

Xenodragon56 replied...
Aug. 11, 2011 at 11:27 am
Thank you very much.

Jazzy92517 said...
Amazing story. I never would have thought you to be a writer... 

Xenodragon56 replied...
Thanks... I guess...