Seal of Fate: The Blood Promise | Teen Ink

Seal of Fate: The Blood Promise

By Dogma353 BRONZE, New Berlin, Wisconsin
Dogma353 BRONZE, New Berlin, Wisconsin

Reaching up to touch the stars, too often does man forget the flowers at their feet.

Summary:

When Krystal's family is murdered, she is mysteriously saved by the demon butler. When she agrees to live in his mansion, things start to get weird. Slowly but surely, Krystal's world changes. When her father reappears, she transforms and discovers what she really is. Will finding out this secret change everything she's ever known?

Dogma353

Seal of Fate: The Blood Promise

Meme13 BRONZE said...
on Feb. 13 2012 at 5:58 pm
Meme13 BRONZE, Scotch Plains, New Jersey

This is a poem by Robert frost:
Nature's first green is gold.
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower,
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief.
So dawn goes down today.
Nothing gold can stay.

Ikr!? Me too . Black Butler is just so funny but dark and mysterious. i wish the sequel of this book would come out soon. i read this book and i though it was great. :)

on Jan. 4 2012 at 2:07 am
Jessica. SILVER, Lynwood, California

Call no man happy 'till he is dead

Black Butler? Love it

Grandpa D said...
on Apr. 29 2011 at 11:03 am
Yes please  thank you

on Apr. 28 2011 at 4:49 pm
Dogma353 BRONZE, New Berlin, Wisconsin

Aw, thank you so much :) If you want the link to the whole book, just tell me, because I've added more and there is still more coming. Not to mention the sequel that people keep bugging me about

Grandpa D said...
on Apr. 28 2011 at 10:19 am
Very cool, haven't read it all yet. You make me so proud I could cry.

on Apr. 1 2011 at 5:24 pm
Dogma353 BRONZE, New Berlin, Wisconsin

Thank you very much! I will definitely check it out, and I hope you finish this story too. (I'm still adding to it) <3 Glad you like it and I'll try to finish yours soon

PJD17 SILVER said...
on Apr. 1 2011 at 5:04 pm
PJD17 SILVER, Belleville, Illinois

I do the best imatation of myself- Ben Folds

great work  could you please check out and comment on my novel A Place Called Heaven ?  It's pretty long so i wont hold it agaisnt you if you dont finish it   if you could just read the first few chapters and tell me what you think i would be so appreciative  Hopefully after reading a few chapters you wont want to stop though  either way, you did great with this keep it up