Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > How We Happened

How We Happened

fictionnutt96
How We Happened
Summary: Hermione and Ron have known each other for years now. They've fought together, researched together, and now are they in love? Have they been in love?

After the war at Hogwarts, Hermione's world was spun in about a million directions. She found herself with a devoted house elf, and an uncertainty about everything. Taking sanctuary at Bill's, she ends up taking care of his first child. Everything seems perfect, staying at Bill's and almost never leaving without taking a dose of pollyjuice potion.

But what happens when fate comes and knocks on her door?

msoledadvc said...
Nov. 4, 2011 at 1:33 am:

I fell in love with this book. I must tell you are an excellent writer, and that this book is the nearest to what I thought could happen to them. I've always been so intrigued to know how would their relationship would be like, there's where you come in, with this beautiful story!

It's definately on my favorites, although I don't know how to tag a story as favorite. I love it!

It's the best fan-fiction story I've seen so far in TeenInk. And it may be one of the best fiction I've... (more »)

msoledadvc replied...
Jan. 5, 2012 at 2:41 pm :
Will you write more? Please?

fictionnutt96 replied...
May 8, 2012 at 12:45 pm :
Sorry, I'll keep writing, but not on How We Happened. Thanks for the compliments though!

cassia_b said...
wow you have a really terrific writing style!!!! excellent book and keep writing! :D

emilybwrites said...
wow this was just fabulous and very creative i loved it!!! could you please check out my peom "Forgotten Domain" and some of my other work and comment? it would mean a lot to me!!!

fictionnutt96 replied...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 9:04 am :
Of course! I'm glad you liked it.

MissyninjaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 11:23 pm:
I really enjoyed it. Very good I really liked how you wrote that. Are you planning on putting up more?

fictionnutt96 replied...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 6:56 pm :
I have lots more I would like to post, but it's finding the time to type it all up I have trouble whith! Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!

fictionnutt96 said...
May 15, 2011 at 7:00 pm:
Thanks!     

Xxx B. said...
not to bad

bookworm29 replied...
May 13, 2011 at 10:20 pm :
not to bad??? Is that all u can say?? Its amzing!!! I luv it!