Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

Kristin S.
HARRY POTTER CONTINUED
Summary: This starts right after the last page of the book but before the epilogue. This talks about all the things that happened in between them finishing Voldemort and then as adults. Included: How everyone gets married, the kids of course, and the fast-paced adventure of finding and capturing the remaining Death Eaters and followers.

This book has 202 comments. Post your own now!

Pokemon_TV said...
Dec. 3 at 2:12 pm
This Book IS AMAZEING!!!!!! Cant Wait Till I Finish My Book!

nicksw said...
Oct. 15 at 11:29 am
I am a very big fan of Harry Potter myself and ive wanted something like this, SO GOOD!

TeardropsInAprilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 15 at 6:42 pm
Aww thank you :)

Underdog73 said...
Oct. 8 at 6:36 pm
Love the book, and the whole idea of it, I found it inspiring and keep up the good work 

Oct. 9 at 1:24 pm
Thank you! :)

Clary_FrayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 22 at 6:01 pm
This is definitely enjoyable.

Aug. 24 at 5:09 pm
Thank you so much!

Clary_FrayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 24 at 7:44 pm
Gladly! Keep up the good writing.

Stephenking2 said...
Mar. 7 at 5:10 pm
awesome book  

Mar. 7 at 7:23 pm
Thanks so much XD

Tman2 said...
 Love book read perfect world by me and comment

Tman2 replied...
love hp too  

I'll check it out(:

SmileForeverandAlwaysThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I told my friends about your story and they absoultly love it! We`re all Harry Potter fans!

AWWWW :D That's so nice!! Thank you!!! :)

TswiftFanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:05 am
oh my gawd!! you have done an outstanding job!! this is so amazing! i loved every last detail of this book. continue writting more(:

Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:32 am
Aww thank you so much!! :) I will, I've just been so busy lol But thanks!!! XD

Elizabeth C. said...
Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:28 am
Very nice ! Thank you for sharing this! Sooo entertaining !

Thanks so much Elizabeth-thanks YOU for reading it :)

Kellsey C. said...
Definatly finish it! I wouldn't mind the different story line except for the fact that it was left incomplete. You have an amazing knowledge of Harry Potter and incredible writing skills in general, I can't wait to read more!