survival

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15

chapter fourteen

So i woke everyone up and we knocked on the door five time finally i picked the lock everyone went in and we locked the door and we went in her kitchen to find a note it said dear nala if you're reading this i'm dead i went after your grandpa and i'm not coming back i hope you understand i love you nala if you are with your mom tell her i love her then i thought my mom! I went to grandmas room and the garage and then i went to the storm shelter i walked in and and i saw my dead mom in my brothers arms i ran over and started bawling my eyes out i wanted to see her so so bad i never got to say goodbye i miss her so much  then my brother pulled out a gun and he said why weren't you here she needed you i said you have no idea what i have been through these few months without her i missed her so much i cried myself to sleep some nights i don't care this is your fault if you were here you would've helped now you're going to die so she can see you again! Jenny: i walked downstairs to see what had happened but instead i saw my best friend die in front of me i ran to her i hugged her she bleed out but i sat with her and i helped her but she gone i turned to her brother and took his gun and said what's wrong with you i hate you and she would to you monster you killed her! then i shot him i didn't known what i was doing but it felt right i liked it he needed it. Day 113 of the apocalypse i am no longer writing for her i am going to put this in her grave but maybe someone will read it but until then rest in peace - jenny

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

KirbyKip251 said...
This was great!

mickeckslove said...
May 23, 2016 at 11:02 am
great job zoe

darksidewrieter said...
May 23, 2016 at 11:01 am
your amazing the book roks

Mikeckandjules said...
@spaghettihead your book was AWEOME

spaghettihead replied...
May 23, 2016 at 10:59 am
aww thanks so so much your comment made me so so happy!

spaghettihead said...
May 18, 2016 at 11:26 am
please comment to give any feed back