America x FNAF (Human!AU) | Teen Ink

America x FNAF (Human!AU)

By baeginski BRONZE, South Riding, Virginia
baeginski BRONZE, South Riding, Virginia

"never give up on your dreams keep sleeping"

Author's note:

This was just an idea that came to mind; I love Five Nights at Freddys, as well as Hetalia (yes I'm a weeb), and I wanted to do a crossover for a while now. So I figured, why not have America/Alfred be the nightguard? And why not add N. Italy/Feliciano as one of Alfred's best friends? And why not add Seychelles/Michelle, a precious cinnamon roll who is in need of love?

I will not be adding France/Francis or England/Arthur.

(I'm very bad at creating chapter names so it's just going to be Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc.)

Alfred F. Jones was a young and fairly handsome man. He was nineteen years old and he was only in his freshman year of college, trying to get a degree in computer programming. With knowing that his college wasn’t too far away from where he lived, he decided that he’d stay with his slightly younger brother, Matthew (who has a job), and his very much younger sister, Michelle.

Well, now he was kicked out of his house until he could find a job. He heaved a heavy sigh as he walked down the busy street of New York City, the place he had lived his whole life. He wasn’t paying too much attention to the surroundings or any of the people around him, not at all. All he wanted was a job so he could get back home. Yes, he was quite popular back in school and got invited to nearly every party, but even the most extroverted and outgoing of people could use a break every now and again.

The young man continued to walk, and very quietly at that. It was highly unusual for such a loud and outgoing man to just suddenly become so quiet out of nowhere. He simply continued in his tracks, only mumbling small greetings to anyone who greeted him. When they asked him what was wrong, he only let out two reactions- either a small ‘I don’t want to talk about it’ or he’d simply walk past them as if nothing happened.

After what seemed like an eternity to him of walking in nearly complete silence, he came across his favorite café and smiled very faintly. ‘I suppose going in wouldn’t hurt…’ With that thought, he entered the somewhat small yet decent place.

When he finally entered, Feliciano Vargas, one of his friends from high school greeted him with a smile, “Ciao, Alfred!” He squealed in excitement, obviously happy to see his friend.

“Hey Feli!” Alfred greeted back. Feliciano never failed to bring a smile to his face, “How’s everything going?”

Feliciano hummed as he quickly lead his friend over to a small table by the window, “I’m doing great! And how are things for you? Everything is going great I suppose, sí?”

That last question made Alfred breathe another heavy sigh, instantly making his friend worry. However, before he could say another word, Alfred forced a small smile and looked up to the brunet, “Well, I guess everything is okay… It’s just…”

“What is it? I’m your friend! You can tell me anything, I won’t judge you or tell anyone! I promise you that!”

“Well, my parents kicked me out of the house…” That made the Italian gasp and nod slightly, “They say I need to get a job, but I just can’t really find anything that appeals to me…”

Feliciano smiled brightly, “Well, you’re in luck! There’s a kid’s place called Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza that just opened! They said they’re looking for someone to be a ‘night guard’, whatever that means…”

Alfred thought for a moment, ‘Night guard… I wonder what he means by that?’ He chose not to ask, given that the other probably didn’t know what it was, either. Then, he nodded, currently not caring of the hours and what it really even was and such. He was desperate for a job up to this point, “Do you by any chance have the number?”

“Sí! We actually have a copy of the newspaper! Un attimo!” With that, Feliciano was off to grab a copy. And, as quick as he was gone, he came back with it. “Here it is!” He exclaimed, flipping it to the correct page, and Alfred quickly took out his phone.

“1-888-FAZ-FAZBEAR…” Mumbled Alfred as he dialed the number, calling the pizzeria.

Skip to when the call is over…

Alfred finally hung up once the call was over, ecstatic while Feliciano was watching him, hope in his eyes for his friend. “Well, what did they say?”

“I got the job!” Alfred practically yelled.

Feliciano smiled brightly, “Ah, great! Complimenti!” He squealed, “In celebration, lets have some cake!”

Skip to when the two are done celebrating…

Alfred and Feliciano had a great time, laughing together. The best part was, the café surprisingly didn’t have too many visitors. It wasn’t the biggest, after all.

“Dude, that was a blast! Thank you so much!” Exclaimed Alfred as he hugged his friend.

“No problem! Buona fortuna!”

Skip to midnight, Alfred’s first night shift…

Alfred was exhausted. He’d only gotten two hours of sleep before his shift had begun. Well, at least he had his warm bed to sleep on during that time. He fumbled with the keys to unlock the back door to the restaurant. Once he had gotten in, he locked the door behind him and sat down in the chair in the desk.

A phone began to ring, startling the newcomer, who had began to fall asleep. He didn’t even have to answer it; the phone just answered and began to play a recorded message.

“Uh, hello?” Alfred was just about to answer when the recording continued, “Well, hello there and welcome to your new summer job here at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. I have some instructions that I was told to read. It’s nothing too big, just what to do and what not to do…”

Skip to when the call is done…

“...Remember, as long as you follow these instructions, you’ll be safe right here in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza.”

Click.

The recording was over, leaving Alfred in the somewhat chilly office. He glanced over to the clock, which only read ‘12:10 AM’.

He heaved yet another heavy sigh. ‘What have I gotten myself into?’

The American leaned back into the chair, beyond exhausted. He was mentally cursing to himself for taking a job where he could, one, potentially die- or at least from what he from what he understood. And two, he had to work at such late hours! Some of his classes were early, and he usually had quite a bit of homework to do, which would result in him not being able to get much sleep at all before his shift started. He was just starting to nod off until…

Crash!

He woke up immediately with a jolt, his heart pounding against his chest. Quickly, he picked up the tablet that had the option to look through the cameras. Eventually he made it to the kitchen camera.

--CAMERA DISABLED--
AUDIO ONLY

It read on a fuzzy black and gray screen in an 8-bit style text.

Alfred let out a shaky and nervous grunt. It sounded as if the sound was coming from the right door. Although he was hesitant and quite scared, he got up and shut the door, hitting the light after. He couldn’t see anything, but just to be safe, he left the light on before slumping back down into the chair. He couldn’t believe he actually signed up for this. Then again, it was his fault after all for actually applying. He didn’t have to take the offer from Feliciano.

Skip to 1:28 AM…

He was only about an hour and a half into the first shift of his new job, and he was already hating it and regretting his decision. However, he was very happy and grateful that none of the animatronics had come over to the door to bother him.

Sighing and shaking around a bit to wake himself up, he looked over and checked through the cameras. Bonnie was busy wandering in the party rooms, Chica was in the kitchen, Freddy was still roaming the stage while Foxy was still in the Pirate’s Cove. He then just remembered to keep an eye on Foxy, or else he’d leave the cove to come in and bother or possibly even kill Alfred.

Skip to 3:17 AM…

Alfred had made sure to keep a good eye on all of the cameras, making sure to shake himself rather violently whenever he found himself starting to zone out and drift off. Currently, he was moving on the camera for Pirate’s Cove. His heart sunk when he saw that Foxy was gone.

He froze to the sound of metal quickly clicking on the floor. Gulping, he went to check the cameras only to discover that Foxy was running down the hall. A rush of adrenaline ran through him. Panicked, he quickly shut the both of the doors and hit the lights. Breathing a heavy sigh to bring down his pulse and to calm down, he leaned back into the chair.

He looked over to the clock. A little bit less than three more hours. He heard the footsteps start moving again. Looking over to the tablet, he extended his shaky hands to go and grab it. Quickly, he checked over all of the cameras until he made it to camera 1C, the one for the Pirate’s Cove. Seeing that the curtain was drawn and that Chica, Freddy and Bonnie were no where near his office, he hesitantly opened the door before leaning back, biting his fingernails slightly as he looked around- left to right, left to right.

Skip to the end of his first shift…

The rest of Alfred’s shift was uneventful- he had to shut the doors a few times because, in his opinion, Bonnie had gotten too close to his office at times. Hearing the alarm ring caused him to jump, but when he realized his shift was over, he was quick to leave, making sure to lock the back door. Once he made it back to his home, he made sure to be quiet however.

He took a quick shower and began to make his way over to his bed. His sweet, comfy bed, where he was safe. It didn’t take too long for him to fall asleep.