Read Me and find out LOL | Teen Ink

Read Me and find out LOL

By Buble PLATINUM, Ammon, Idaho
Buble PLATINUM, Ammon, Idaho

Love and loyalty run deeper than blood. By: Richelle Mead

Author's note:

My friends and family helped me put together this piece. I thank them and everyone else who helped me.

Please feel free to inform me if your confused on anything that has currently happened in this first chapter.

It was just another day in the Creepypasta family home aside from a little drama which was slowly uprising just inside.

Slenderman grabbed the desk chair from against the wall and threw it towards Jeff the Killer. Jeff dodged it and tackled Slenderman to the floor. Ben stood in the doorway of the living room watching the fight. Laughing Jack pulled Jeff off of Slenderman and pinned him up against the wall. Jeff swore and kicked and thrashed around in Laughing Jacks arms.

“I’m going to kill you Slendy!” Jeff screamed.                            

Slenderman laughed a cruel harsh laugh. “I would love to see you try you little dwarf!”

Ticci Toby shot up off the couch and glared at Slenderman. “Stop provoking him Slendy or I’m going to kill you myself! Honestly you guys are acting like children!” Jeff stopped fighting against Laughing Jacks hold and glanced in Toby’s direction. “Your one to talk! You’ve been acting like a total grumpy pants ever since Clockwork left to go visit her parents in London. In my opinion I think she left to get away from you!”

Toby scooped up his hatchet which was lying next to the couch and shot across the room and stood staring Jeff down. He held tightly to the hatchets handle ready to strike Jeff with it. Laughing Jack took a step back from Jeff so Toby wouldn’t hit him in the process if Toby decided to try and kill him. Jeff glared up at Toby and opened his mouth to say something rude but Ben stepped forward and grabbed Jeff’s hand. “Calm down and let it go Jeff.” Jeff took a sideways glance at Ben and chose it would be best to listen to him. “Fine.” He growled through gritted teeth. Slenderman laughed as he watched Jeff retreat to his room with Ben. “What a coward.”

Toby turned on Slenderman. “Shut up!” Slenderman raised his hands in an all innocent gesture. Toby stalked out of the living room and into the kitchen. Laughing Jack plopped down on the couch and turned and gave Slenderman a lopsided grin. Slenderman returned the grin and leaned against the wall casually. “So exactly how did that all start Slendy?” Slenderman shrugged his shoulders. “I’m not sure. I guess he was a little mad this morning and I made it worse by teasing him on the whole being gay with Ben.” Laughing Jack shook his head in a mockery of disapproval. “You never mess with someone if you know their ticked off. But I guess that doesn’t apply to you.” Slenderman pushed away from the wall and strolled over to Laughing Jack. Laughing Jack watched as Slenderman wondered behind the couch. He slid his arms around Laughing Jacks shoulders and nuzzled his neck. Laughing Jack tilted his head and allowed Slenderman full access to his neck. Slenderman laughed and pulled away from Laughing Jack. “You wish you could have me.” Laughing Jack laughed and grabbed Slenderman’s wrist.

“Anyone would be crazy if they didn’t want you.” He said smiling. Slenderman returned the smile and turned towards the kitchen. “I’m hungry” Slenderman said walking into the kitchen. Toby sat at the kitchen counter poking his fork around in his bowl of fruit salad. He sighed loudly and pushed his bowl away. Slenderman sat opposite him and noticed how sad Toby seemed. “What’s wrong?” Toby jumped in surprise and obviously hadn’t noticed Slenderman at all. “Nothing.” He mumbled. “Don’t give me that Toby. I’ve known you for how many years? I can tell when you’re lying.” Slenderman grabbed Toby’s bowl of fruit salad and took a bite. Toby shook his head and stared down at the counter with a look as if he was in thought. “I feel like Clockwork and I are starting to grow apart.” Toby quickly wiped at a tear that formed in the corner of his eye. Slenderman wasn’t sure how to reply to that. He wasn’t exactly good at the whole dating advice thing, like hell he has never been in a full time relationship in his life.

Slenderman thought for a moment then decided it was best to try to make him see that Clockwork and Toby would always be together no matter what. They both completed each other. “Clockwork loves you and you love her. You shouldn’t burden yourself with thoughts as dark as you two splitting apart.” Toby smiles slightly. “Thanks Slendy.” Slenderman shrugs his shoulders and wonders over to the fridge. “No problem kiddo. You’ve always been like a little brother to me.” Toby laughed. “Yeah.” Slenderman pulls out a hunk of meat and a bag of mixed veggies. Toby glanced at the food and then back at Slenderman. “What exactly are you planning for tonight’s dinner?”

Slenderman stopped rummaging through the cupboards looking for a large cooking pan. And turned towards Toby. “I’m not sure. I’m just going to throw something together and call it good.”

* Toby thought it best not to argue with Slenderman about that and left the kitchen counter and headed towards the door. “Hey, where you going?” Toby looked over his shoulder at Slenderman. “To my room.” Slenderman shook his head and pointed at where Toby had just been sitting. “No you’re not.”  Toby turned on his heel so he was facing Slenderman and glared. “What do you mean I’m not? You’re not the boss of me.” Slenderman laughed and told Toby to calm down. “It’s your turn to help with dinner tonight.” Slenderman said setting down a mixing bowl and a box of chocolate chip cookie mix. “No it’s not. I helped last week.” Slenderman pulled out a whisk and set it on the counter too. “Yeah and all this week everyone else took their turn helping so it goes back to you.” Toby grumbled and sat back down and glared down inside the mixing bowl. Slenderman laughed and patted Toby on the back. ”It’s not that bad.” Toby didn’t say anything. “Look all you have to do is make the cookies and then you’re done, okay?” Toby looked up at Slenderman trying to decide if he was lying or not. “You’re not lying are you?” Slenderman shook his head and smiled.

Toby trusted Slenderman and grabbed the cookie mix box and started skimming through the instructions to see what he needed. “I need two eggs, ½ cup of milk, and ¼ stick of butter.” As Toby read off the things he needed Slenderman gathered them up and set them on the counter. Toby started working on the cookies while Slenderman put together dinner.

(Jeff’s Room)

Jeff sat at his desk in his room starring out the window.  Ben sat close by on his bed reading one of Jeff’s favorite mystery novels. Jeff glanced at Ben and sighed. “I’m sorry for the way I was acting.” Ben looked up from the book and smiled. “It’s okay.” Jeff shook his head and covered his face. “No it’s not.” Ben set the book down on the corner of the desk and grabbed Jeff’s hands. Jeff looked up and met Ben’s eyes. “I know you feel bad for what happened out in the living room but you can’t sit here and beat yourself up over it. What’s done is done there is no changing what happened in the past but you can change what happens in the future. Next time you feel like you’re going to get in a fight with someone just take a deep breath and walk away. Violence is never the answer to your problems Jeff.” Jeff smiled and lightly squeezed Ben’s hands.

“I don’t understand why you always help me. I’m nothing but a loss cause.” Ben shook his head and cupped Jeff’s face between his hands. “You are not a loss cause. I help you because I love you and that will never change no matter what. I know you’re a good person and have a kind heart, you just sometimes act out in violence when you tend to lose control of your temper.” Jeff smiled and kissed Ben on the lips softly. “I’m glad I have you Ben.” Ben smiled and softly kissed Jeff back. “And I’m glad I have you too.”

(Eyeless Jack, Masky, and Hoodie’s Video game war)

Eyeless Jack yelled at the TV screen when Masky defeated Eyeless Jack in ‘Mortal
Combat’. “You’ve got to be kidding me dude!” Hoodie sat on the floor laughing. Masky laughed too and shrugged his shoulders. “Looks like you’re not as good as you thought you were, Eyeless Jack.” Jack turned and glared at Masky. “Let’s go again!” Masky laughed and shook his head “We’ve played twenty four times already. Besides Hoodie called it next so stop you’re pouting and give up the controller.” Eyeless Jack grumbled and gave the controller to Hoodie muttering something in a different language. Hoodie didn’t really understand what he said but knew by the tone of his voice he wasn’t saying something very friendly.

Masky started the game and Hoodie laughed when he defeated him. Masky turned and smiled at Hoodie. “Wow! You’re really good at this game.” Hoodie blushed and shrugged his shoulders. “I’ve played it a lot that’s all.” Masky laughed and started up another round. Eyeless Jack crossed his arms over his chest and glared at the back of Masky’s head. Hoodie thought if looks could kill Eyeless Jack’s would most definitely could kill anybody. Hoodie let Masky beat him this round and when Masky turned and looked at him suspiciously he just shrugged his shoulders. “How’d you lose?” Masky set down his controller. Hoodie set his down too and stretched out his arms. Sitting on the floor isn’t really comfortable after a couple of hours. “I wasn’t really paying attention that’s all.” Masky knew Hoodie was lying but decided it was best not to call him out on it. Eyeless Jack stood up and yawned. “All this gaming has made me really hungry.” Masky and Hoodie nodded their heads in agreement.

(Outside in the garden out back)

“Oh Sally, where are you?” Clockwork looked around in the bushes and shook her head. Sally crouched quietly up in the oak tree watching Clockwork down below. Hiding up in the tree was her favorite hiding place because no one could ever find her except Slenderman. The back door of the house opened and Slenderman stepped out. “It’s time for dinner girls.” Clockwork looked up at the sound of his voice and laughed. “Hey Slendy, will you help me find Sally?” Slenderman laughed too. “Are you guys playing hide-and-go-seek again?” Clockwork nodded her head and continued to look around. Slenderman laughed and shook his head. “You’re looking in the wrong places.” He stepped outside and shut the door. He looked up at the tree and met Sally’s eyes.

Sally put a finger over her mouth telling him to be quiet.  Clockwork followed his gaze and saw Sally sitting in the tree swinging her legs back and forth. Clockwork ran up to the tree and looked up through the branches up at her. “I see you.” Sally laughed and started climbing down. “That’s not fair. Slenderman gave my hiding place away.” Slenderman laughed and helped her out of the tree. “Well I guess I just know you too well.” Clockwork patted Sally on the head and smiled. “You’re really good at hiding.” Sally smiled cheerfully. “Really? You think I’m good?” Clockwork and Slenderman both nodded their heads. Sally hugged Clockwork. Clockwork hugged her back and then slowly pulled away. “So what’s for dinner?” Slenderman picked Sally up. “I’m not sure what you’d call it. I just threw it together at last minute.” Sally wrapped her arms around Slenderman   and kissed him on the cheek. Slenderman smiled and they all headed inside.

(Family dinner)

Everyone sat around the table eating their meat stew with mixed veggies and talking quietly to each other. Slenderman held Sally on his lap helping her cut her meat into smaller bite sizes. Ticci Toby and Clockwork sat next to each other talking about how their day was. Masky, Hoodie, and Eyeless Jack Talked amongst themselves arguing who was going to get to pick a movie for everyone to watch after dinner. Ben sat close by Slenderman and Sally making funny faces at Sally making her laugh. Jeff laughed and tickled Ben’s sides causing him to almost fall out of his chair. Slenderman smiled but told them to stop messing around before they broke something. Clockwork cleared her throat and pointed her fork towards Slenderman. “This is really good.” Slenderman looked over at her and smiled. “Thanks but I think you’re a better cook then me.” Clockwork laughed and shook her head. “I almost burned down the kitchen last time I tried cooking something.” Slenderman laughed. “Yes true, but you just need a little bit of a cooking lesson and then you’ll be fine.” She snorted. “And who exactly is going to waste a couple hours of their precious day to teach me something I should already know considering I’m a girl.”

Slenderman shook his head. “Not all girls or women I should say know how to cook.” Clockwork set her fork down and raised an eyebrow at Slenderman. “Okay, name one girl who can’t cook besides me and Sally.” Slenderman thought for a moment then laughed. “My mother, sister, Jane, and Alice.” Clockwork laughed. “Jane and Alice don’t count but I guess you’re right.” Slenderman laughed too and turned back to feeding Sally.  Eyeless Jack jumped to his feet and glared at Hoodie and Masky. “I think one of the girls should choose the movie tonight!” Masky shook his head. “The girls will pick some stupid girly movie.” Hoodie covered his face wishing they would stop fighting for once and just try to get along.

Slenderman looked up when he heard all the commotion and noticed that they were fighting. "You guys need to calm down and finish your dinner." Eyeless Jack recognized the warning note in Slenderman's voice. Masky knew better than to piss Slenderman off any more than he obviously was.

Hoodie held Masky's hand under the table and lightly squeezed it. Masky smiled slightly. Masky loves Hoodie with all his heart and hates to see him get upset when he's fighting with Eyeless Jack. Masky looked up at Eyeless Jack and smiled. "I'm sorry for yelling at you." Eyeless Jack was taken by surprise by Masky's apology but knew it was only right to apologize to him as well because the way he acted was immature and stupid. "I'm sorry too." Slenderman smiled happy to see them being friendly with one another again. Sally laughed and pointed at Clockwork. "I loves you." Everyone laughed and thought about how cute little Sally is. Clockwork smiled and took sleepy looking Sally from Slenderman. "I'm going to take sleepy head here to bed." Everyone called goodnight to Sally as Clockwork took her down the hall to her room. Slenderman smiled and starting cleaning off the kitchen counter.

Hoodie, Masky, and Eyeless Jack helped clean off the counter and helped clean the dishes. Slenderman thanked them for their help and headed into the living room after they were finished. Masky grabbed a blanket from his room and cuddled with Hoodie on the couch. Slenderman settle down in his favorite arm chair and logged into Netflix. Laughing Jack strolled into the living room and sat on the arm of the arm chair and leaned in close to Slenderman. "Is it cool if I go to your room later tonight?" Slenderman blushed deeply unsure of what to say to that. "Um sure...." Laughing Jack grinned and left back to his room. "I'll see you then." Laughing Jack called over his shoulder. Slenderman was really excited to see him later but was a little nervous at the same time.

Jeff the killer and Ben came out of there room to join everyone for the movie. Clockwork followed into the living room right after them. Clockwork sat on the floor and leaned against the couch. Ben and Jeff made a small little bed of blankets on the floor and snuggled up together. Slenderman wished he could have a relationship like everyone else but some things were just not meant to be. Slenderman scrolled through the movies until everyone agreed on one. They chose a new horror movie that had just been added to Netflix a couple weeks ago, called ‘Women in black’. Everyone loved horror movies in this house. Just as Slenderman clicked play on the movie, Ticci Toby strolled into the living room. After dinner Toby had decided to go take a shower because he had cookie batter on his clothes and smelled of eggs and flour. Clockwork leaned against Toby and kissed his cheek. Toby smiled and held her close. Slenderman smiled and everyone turned their attention forward towards the movie.

After the movie everyone started heading towards their rooms. “Goodnight everyone.” Slenderman called after them. Every wished him a goodnight in return. Slenderman chuckled and turned everything off. He left the hallway light on cause he knew how afraid little Sally was of the dark. He peeked inside her room to see if she was alright. With the little night light shining inside her room he could make out her small sleeping form in her bed. He noticed her teddy on the floor and strolled inside. He picked up the small bear and slipped it under her arm. He gently kissed her forehead and whispered. “Goodnight dear Sally.” Slenderman left her bedroom door cracked a little and headed towards his room. He cracked the door open quietly and slipped inside. The door made a tiny click sound as he closed it.

Laughing Jack sat cross legged on his bed reading one of the many newspaper clipping he had stashed in his dresser. “I can see that you have been going through my things again.” Laughing Jack glanced up and grinned. “Well there isn’t anything knew for me to see since the last time I was in here.” Slenderman laughed and dug through his dresser draws looking for some pajama pants to where to bed. Laughing Jack stood up off the bed and wrapped his arms around Slenderman’s waist and kissed his neck. Slenderman blushed and placed his hands over Laughing Jacks. Laughing jack smiled and whispered close by Slenderman’s ear. “I really like you…” Slenderman didn’t know how to reply to that so he turned around and kissed Laughing Jack deeply. Laughing was taken by surprised but didn’t waste a second of this opportunity and kissed Slenderman back. Slenderman slipped his hands up the back of Laughing Jacks shirt. Laughing Jack grinned and slowly started unbuttoning Slenderman’s shirt.

(Early the next morning.)

Clockwork stood in the kitchen by the stove flipping pancakes. Ticci Toby sat at the table with Sally on his lap cracking some eggs so they could have scrambled eggs with breakfast. Hoodie dragged himself out of bed and came into the kitchen for a steaming cup of coffee. And right behind Masky entered the kitchen with messy hair that was sticking up all over the place. Eyeless Jack sat at the other end of the kitchen table reading the morning paper. He grunted and set the paper down. “Looks like we have some competition.” Masky finished stretching and turned his attention to Eyeless Jack. “What do you mean?” Eyeless Jack took a sip of his coffee and smiled a devilish smile. “We have a new killer in town.” Clockwork laughed set down the spatula she was using. “Who cares about some new guy? We’ve been working in this town since the beginning. No one can overcome our legendary stories.”

Eyeless Jack shook his head. “This ‘new guy’ has already killed at least seven young teenage girls coming from this new club downtown.” Clockwork’s jaw dropped open in shock. Masky slammed his hand down on the back of one of the table chair. “We are the best killers known to man. I don’t care what this new guy has done. We’re Creepypasta for crying out loud. No one, and do mean no one, can ever destroy our legendary stories and murders. We have killed over thousands of people over many centuries.” Hoodie nodded his head in agreement and stood by Masky with a warm cup of coffee which smelled of Vanilla Creamer. Eyeless Jack shrugged his shoulders and threw the paper in the recycling bin. Slenderman came into the kitchen just them in a bathrobe and poured himself a cup of coffee. “What’s all this talk of Murder and stuff?”

Clockwork waved her hand in his direction but not really looking at him. “Forget about it. It’s not important.” Slenderman looked around the kitchen at everyone and then decided not to try to ask again. Laughing Jack plopped down on one of the stools at the kitchen counter and rested his chin in his open hand. “Good morning everyone.” Hoodie smiled and passed Laughing Jack a plate with two pancakes on it. Everyone at their breakfasts with little talk. Eyeless Jack sat quietly thinking to himself about who this new guy could be. AS he sat there thinking he thought of an idea. Why not go in search of this guy? Maybe he could get to know him and become friends. It would be kind of nice to have a new member in the family. The more thought the more the idea became more brilliant to him. He slowly thought up a plan how exactly he was going to sneak past everyone and go visit this new club but he would need to take one of the cars considering it was all the way downtown.

“Hey Slenderman, can I borrow your car so I can go downtown for some new clothes?” Slenderman sipped his coffee. “Sure as long as you bring it back in one piece.” Slenderman chuckled. “Oh if you’re going shopping you should look for some new clothes for Sally. She’s been ripping holes in all the knees of her pants.” Hoodie smiled and picked little Sally up and spun her around. She giggled and held out her arms like she was flying. Masky laughed and placed his hand on Hoodie’s shoulder. “Sure but you’re going to need to write down her pants size so I don’t get her something to big or too small.” Clockwork nodded her head and scribbled down some things on a small piece of paper. Eyeless Jack took it from her and looked it over. “Thanks.” Sally hugged Eyeless Jacks leg and smiled up at him. “Thank you Uncle Jack.” Eyeless Jack crouched down and picked her up. “You very welcome Sally.” Sally giggled and Slenderman smiled. Laughing Jack stretched his arms and grinned at Slenderman. Slenderman blushed and tried to hide his face. Laughing Jack laughed and took a bite out of his pancakes.

Sally smiled at everyone in the room. “Clockwork, can we play hide-and-go-seek again?” Clockwork smiled and nodded her head. “Sure as long as you promise not to hide in the same place as yesterday.” Eyeless Jack walked over to Clockwork with Sally. Sally put up her hand and held out her pinkie. “I pinkie promise.” Clockwork linked her pinkie with Sally’s and laughed. Slenderman smiled and grabbed Sally from Eyeless Jack. “Before you plan on running off you’re going to need to change out of those pajamas and into some day clothing.” Sally giggled and waved to everyone as Slenderman carried her to her room. Ticci Toby came up behind Clockwork and wrapped his arms around her waist. Clockwork turned her head slightly and kissed him on the cheek. “Good morning dear.” Toby kissed her on the cheek back and whispered close to her ear. “I love you.” She smiled and whispered back. “I love you too.” Laughing Jack stifled a yawn and pushed his plate of half eaten pancakes away. “I’m leaving before you guys make me sick with all your lovey dovey stuff.” Eyeless Jack nodded his head in agreement and took his coffee and pancakes into the living room. Toby stuck his tongue out at them and laughed. “They’re just jealous they don’t have a wonderful person in their life yet.” Clockwork giggled and turned in Toby’s arms so she was facing him.

Toby smiled and kissed her lips softly, holding her tightly against him. Clockwork kissed him deeply running her hands through his hair. Slowly Toby broke the kiss and looked deeply into her eyes. She blushed and he cupped her face in between his hands. “You are so beautiful, Clockwork.” Clockwork smiled and kissed his lips softly before pulling away and heading towards their room down the hall. Toby followed her. Eyeless Jack watched as they went into their room from behind the wall. After their door was closed he grabbed his Jacket out of the hallway closet and headed out the door. He headed across the yard to the garage. As he was trying to steady his hands to unlock the garage door, Laughing Jack popped up next to him causing him to jump and drop the keys. “What the hell!” Laughing Jack laughed and picked up the keys. “I know what you’re doing.” Eyeless Jack panicked for a split second and then thought Laughing Jack was just bluffing.

Eyeless Jack wasn't sure how long they waited, but finally their killer came strolling down the alley. Eyeless Jack couldn't make out the killers face but could get a glimpse of a thick black duster coat and the bright color of the winter scarf tightly wrapped around his or her face. Laughing Jack waited till the killer stepped into view of his hiding place before pouncing. He knocked them to the ground. The killer was taken by surprise but didn't let it stun him for long. He got into a defensive position and blocked every punch Laughing Jack dished out. Eyeless Jack watched in fascination. He watched them scuffle around and found it oddly weird how familiar some of the moves the killer was making were to him. Laughing Jack growled angrily every time his fist would glide past the guys face. He grew more and more angry till finally he screamed out in dismay. "Eyeless Jack! Get your butt out here and help me!" Eyeless Jack leaped down off the fire escape and landed unsteadily on his feet. He grabbed at the dumpster behind him to catch his balance but grabbed at empty air. He fell hard on his butt. The killer turned on him and snatched him up off the ground. Eyeless Jack yelped in surprise and Laughing Jack took a grab for him but the killer pulled Eyeless Jack close against him and hissed in his ear. "Make him back off or I'll slit your throat right here." Eyeless Jack gasped and stared really hard at his captors face. Could it be? He thought. "Let him go!" Laughing Jack yelled. Eyeless Jack lost his trail of thought and looked in his direction. "Back off!" Laughing Jack looked stunned. "What the hell are you doing?!" "He'll kill me if you don't back off! And if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to keep whatever bit of my soul I have intact."
The killer's grip loosened and he turned Eyeless Jack around to look at him. "Take off your mask." The guy said barely above a whisper. "Why?" "Just take it off!" He gritted out. Eyeless Jack looked at the guy and thought for a moment that he knew this guy from somewhere. He slowly raised his free hand to his face and pulled the mask away. He felt vulnerable and naked without the mask concealing his face. The guy gasped and pealed away the scarf that concealed his identity. "Eyeless Jack! It's really you. Oh my god." Eyeless Jack pulled his arm out the guys grasp and stared at him grimly. "I thought you were dead." He said with a completely unreadable face. Laughing Jack stared between the two and felt awkward being a witness of this obviously queer reunion.
"Its been a long time my friend." He said in an foreign accent. "I don't mean to butt into this beautiful reunion, but who the hell are you and how do you know Eyeless Jack?"
"Oh please excuse me, my name is Jack the Ripper. I met my dearest Eyeless Jack during my short years in London. Twas the night of a Friday on the 31st of August when I first laid my eyes on this mysterious creature. He had been admiring one of my many first kills."
"It doesn't matter how we know each other. What I want to know is why your here. Your suppose to be dead. I watched you die." Laughing Jack heard the anguish in those words and it pained him to see Eyeless Jack be shaken by this man. "If you let me explain I promise you won't feel as upset as you clearly are right now." Jack the Ripper reached out as if to comfort Eyeless Jack but he slapped his hand away. "Don't touch him!" He screamed as tears streaked down from his hollow eye sockets. He pushed Laughing Jack aside and ran down and out of the alley. "Hey!" Laughing Jack yelled after him. He didn't listen nor did he care to. His mind was to busy to comprehend what he just saw. Laughing Jack turned on Jack the Ripper and grabbed him by his jacket. "I don't know who the hell you are but you better stay away from us." Jack the Ripper didn't say a word as he watched him go running after Eyeless Jack. How could he be so foolish? He thought. After what I did to him...How could I expect him to ever feel anything for me again? Tears streaked down his cold cheeks and he quickly swiped at them. No! I will be strong. I will win Eyeless Jack back. He must to remember about us, right? I'll just win his heart back.

lovebella123 BRONZE, Spokane, Washington
I love this, though I didn't have time to finish reading it, I think it's great!you should definitely enter the contest. I think you would like my dear serius letter, it is just as comedic. it was voted #1 today.

Buble PLATINUM said...
Buble PLATINUM, Ammon, Idaho

I'm considering entering this almost complete fan fiction story in to a writing contest but I need to know if its good enough or if I should choose a different piece I've written. Please comment what you think, I would love some help and I would love to hear what some other great writers think or/and have to say. Thank you very much. Can't wait to read what you guys have to say.