R5: can't let you pass me by | Teen Ink

R5: can't let you pass me by

March 9, 2015
By Sissybug, Maysville, Kentucky
More by this author
Sissybug, Maysville, Kentucky
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Chapter one


Amy pov


"Amy, Wake up!"


"Ok, Mom." I said.


       I got out of bed and looked around my room, r5 posters were everywhere. I was obsessed with them. I was going to their concert tonight. I was FREAKING! I already had my outfit picked out. It was a pink shirt with r5 on it and a black mini- skirt.


                 I had heard that r5 was going to pick someone to live with them for two years. I was really hoping that it would be me. The person was allowed to take one other person. I hadn't really decided who I was going to bring yet. (if I was picked) I was going alone because I didn't have any friends.


          I went downstairs, after I got dressed, to eat before school. After I finished breakfast I headed for school. When I got there everyone was already in class. So I hurried to math class. I wasn't late yet.


           After math I hurried out of the classroom. When I got out into the hallway I seen r5! Rocky was the cutest of them all. Rocky looked right at me, so I smiled and waved at him. Then he smiled back at me, after that he kept walking. I rushed to gym next, gym was brutal we were playing volleyball and I got hit 3 times in the head with the ball. After that class I went to choir and r5 was in there but the teacher wasn't. A few moments later I found out that r5 was teaching us.


       I watched as Rocky whispered something to Ross and then Rocky walked over to me!


"Hi, I'm Rocky." He said.


"Hi, I'm Amy." I replied.


"Nice name, so you sing?" he asked.


"Yeah, I'm an alto."


"Really? That's cool. Are you going to the concert tonight?" he asked.


"Yeah." I answered.


"Do you already have a ticket?" he asked.


"Yeah, why?" I asked.


"Because if you didn't then you could come backstage with us." He said looking down at the ground.


"I'd love to come backstage with you." I said.

"Ok, then see you there." he said then he walked back to his siblings.

ROCKY's pov

"Hey guys aren't we supposed to be teaching a class?"  I asked.

"Yeah but look around you these kids are just texting and sleeping." Rydel said

"I'll take care of that." I said. "Ok guys lets go we have to practice."

no one got up except Amy.

"Come on guys just because the teacher ain't here doesn't mean you guys can just sit around all day texting and sleeping."  Amy said.

finally half of the class got up and got on the stage. then the rest of the people just went back to sleep. I motioned for Amy to come down to talk to him.

"Hey Amy will you come to my band practice before the concert?" I asked her.

" Sure I will." she said. then she walked back to the rest of the class.

Ross's POV:

We practiced for a little while then we let the kids get back to whatever they were doing. Then Rocky disappeared to talk to talk to Amy. then Rydel, Ratliff, and Riker sat down on the stage to text their friends. then Rocky joined the others so I went to go talk to Amy.

"Hey, you must be Amy. I'm Ross," I said.

"yeah that's me, so what can I do for you on this fine day" She said, obviously trying to be funny.

" Nothing I'm just wondering if you really like Rocky."  I said.

"Why?"

"Just 'cause."

"Yeah I do like him."

"Oh, k." I said, a little disappointed.

Amy's POV:

Ross came up to me and asked me if I like Rocky. ok weird. then when I said I did then he looked disappointed. then he started walking away.

"Ross, wait!" I said. "You like me don't you?"

"What, pshhh no." he said, clearly lying.

"You can't lie to me.

"OK so I do like you but you like Rocky so why does it matter?"

"It matters to me Ross OK" I said " Meet me after school by the steps, You better be there or else I'll come after you."

"OK I'll be there."

Amy's POV:

When the last bell rang for school then I practically ran out the doors. then I just stood there waiting for him. About fifteen minutes later he  showed up.

"Hey." he said.

"Hey. listen we need to talk." I said.

"About what?" Ross said.

"Listen I like you but I like Rocky too." I said.

"Ok but I thought you should know that rocky has a girlfriend." he said.

"What?!" I said.

"Yeah. Her name is Sarah. I don't think he was going to tell  you any time soon." he said then he walked off.

"Ross wait!" I called to him.

"Yes?" he said.

"Ok I'll go out with you instead of Rocky."

"YES," he said, " oh. I mean that's awesome. pick you up at 8:00?"
"Sorry but my mom makes us stay home for a family dinner on every Wednesday. but maybe tomorrow."
" ok see you tomorrow." he said then he walked off.
As soon as he was out out of sight I called up rocky.
"hey, rocky do you know someone named Sarah?"
"....Yeah why?"
"is she you're girlfriend? "
"NO of course not we are just good friends who told you that?!"
"Ross did but I didn't believe him." I said.

rockys pov

why would ross lie and tell amy that i had a girlfriend? unless.....omg ross is trying to steal amy from me.

ok i'll let them go on one date but....


amy pov

"amy can i talk to you for a sec?"

sure rocky." i said.

rocky said "i have a plan that will teach ross a thing or two....."


ross pov

hey ross! a voice called

hey amy!

so are you ready for that date?

definately. i said.

so where are we going? amy asked.

you'll see when we get there. i said.

WHAT! YOURE CHEATING ON ME! a voice screamed.

huh. i thought you didnt have a girlfriend. amy said.

i swear i dont even know this girl. i said.

well she seems to know that your cheating on her with me. bye ross have fun explaining this to her. amy said pointing at the girl who was now crying.

then amy walked away crying softly. then suddenly rocky appeared from the hallway.

rocky's pov.


"bye guys see you at home!" i said.

then i walked out and almost ran into amy who was crying, no more like sobbing.

"Amy! what's wrong?!" i said worriedly.

"....Ross.....he...she..." she said between sobs.

"What did ross do?! i swear if he did this then i will kick his butt." i said.

".....no....she....came ....up.....to.....us...and said that ross was her boyfriend so i ran away." she said still crying.

"..........Ross did have a ...... girlfriend. but i thought that they broke up." i said.

then she pulled me into a hug and behind her i saw ross come running up but he paused when he saw us. then she looked up at me and slowly leaned forward. then she pressed her lips to mine. i peeked over her shoulder to see ross start crying then run off. then i started to kiss her back. then i deepened the kiss pulling her closer. then she pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"you knew he was watching us right?" i said.

"Yes, but i wanted him to see that he- she- how much they hurt me." she said and then she turned and walked off.

then i ran after ross, he ran into the parking lot and disappeared. "ROSS!" i called.

then i ran to where he disappeared and eventually i found him. he was sitting on the bus bench crying.

"dude, are you ok? wait of course you're not ok, your sitting on a bus bench crying." i said mentally face-palmed myself.

"Rocky, why?"

"Dude i didn't do it. she kissed me." i said.

"Why did she-? never mind." he said.

"Bro she was hurt and it wasn't my fault that i was the one she ran into. it could've been anyone." i said.

"bye bro i got to go find her and explain to her about that girl." he said then he got up.

"Dude wait. there's something i need to tell you." i said, feeling guilty because i kissed her back.

"Yeah?" he said.

"Um... there's another way you can do this. you could take her out on a romantic date." i said. then ross sat back down on the bench.

"Ok here's the plan-"

i was sitting in my room when i heard something hit my window.
what the- i thought to myself as i walked over to one of my window. i looked out the window and didn't see anything. then i looked down and seen some dim lights come on. i seen rocky look up and smile, discreetly blowing me a kiss. i went over to my other window and opened it and walked out on my balcony. then i seen rydel, ratliff, riker walk out into my yard with rocky.

then i felt a tap on my shoulder, i turned around and fell off the balcony. i shut my eyes waiting for the splat!

then i felt someone catch me. i opened my eyes and saw that ross had caught me.

"i'm so sorry. that wasnt part of the plan."

"yeah but i liked the result of me falling." i said and started leaning in. then he leaned in. then our lips met and i expected sparks or fireworks going off. but i felt nothing. nothing like what i felt when i kissed rocky.

then he pulled back and he had the biggest smile on his face.

then he gently put me down and looked back at his brothers and sister.

"looks like we dont need to serenade her after all." he said laughing.

i seen rocky look at him with fire in his eyes. then when he caught my gaze and tears filled his eyes then he slowly started walking away.

"yo rocky, where are you going?" riker said.

then rocky started running.

"rocky! wait!" i called.

"why dont you go back and hang out with your boyfriend?!" he yelled still walking.

i ran up to him and grabbed his wrist and turned  him around. then i softly pressed me lips to his. at first he was suprised but then he kissed me back.

"i- when ross kissed me i didnt feel the same way that i did when i kissed you." i said.

"so you felt the sparks too?" he said, suprised.

"yeah." i said.

then he started leaning in again and i leaned in too. then suddenly ross ran up screaming my name.

"amy! how could you?"

"ross I never liked you ive always liked rocky. I- we created a plan to teach u lesson. Me and rocky was already dating before I met you. Im really sorry ross."

"no your not! You know what you can take this relationship and shove it! I hate you!" He,said then he ran off.

I turned into Rockys waiting arms.

I didn't mean to make him mad at me. I said.

Ross pov

I cant believe she did that!

"Ross Whats wrong?" rydel said.

"nothing. everything's fine." i lied.

"ross i can tell when your lying and that was a lie."

"ok ok fine." i started. "amy and rocky were dating the whole time amy and i was dating"

"woah thats alot to take in." she said.

"ross?" amy came in and said.

"what do you want!" i said.

"I'm sorry i never wanted to hurt you but it was nice dating you. i just never thought we would get this close. i didn't see you as more than a friend." amy rambled on and on.

"amy, i cant deal with this right now." i said cutting her off.

then i ran off crying to my room. when i got there i hid in my closet. a few minutes of crying i heard my door open. i wiped away my tears and sat there quietly hoping that the person didnt look in the closet.

"ross? i know your in here." i heard a familiar voice say.
wait i know that voice, its stephany my best friend. i thought.

then the closet door burst open. there stood stephany looking down at me.

"ross!" she exclaimed  then she sat down next to me and put her arms around me

"..stephany...what...are..you...doing here?" i said between sobs.

"riker called me." she said softly.

"im glad your here." i said, looking up at her.

"god ross you look like crap." she said.

"gee thanks a lot." i said sarcastically.

"come on ross lets get out of the closet now." she said.

then she got up then she helped me up. then we walked out together.

"ross can i tell you something?" she said when we were out of the closet.

"sure u can tell me anything." i said.

"...ross i really like you." she said.

"as what?" i said.

"as more than a friend." she said looking down.

i didnt say anything, i just walked over to my bed and sat down.

"ross please say something." she said.

"i dont know what to say."

"i knew i  shouldnt have told you." she said starting to walk out of the room.

"wait stephany!" i said getting up and grabbing her wrist and turning her around so she was faceing me.

"i really like you too." i said leaning in to kiss her.

when our lips met fireworks went off. no bombs went off everywhere. so cliche right?

i pulled her closer to me then we heard a gasp that caused us to jump apart. we looked towards the door and seen amy standing there.

"YAY! I knew you guys liked each other! rocky you owe me 10 bucks! i told you!" she said running down the hall to rocky's room.

"woah! she knew you liked me" stephany said.

"i guess so." i said.

"so what now?" she asked.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.