Jurassic Park Story | Teen Ink

Jurassic Park Story

By Predwars2.0, Indpendence, Missouri
Predwars2.0, Indpendence, Missouri

"For my creators here is a message leave planet earth alone because I'm coming for you!"

-Optimus Prime

Author's note:

My favorite movie Jurassic Park

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences

You may know most the story of Jurassic Park but if you don’t a man named John Hammond wanted people to enjoy themselves and look at the nature of prehistoric animals and even plants. It all went wrong after he had certain people visit one day and a man by the name Dennis Nedry turned off the power and everything went wrong. Dennis Nedry he isn’t alive anymore he was eaten by a Dilophosaurus and survivors like Alan Grant, Ian Malcolm, and more got off the island. John Hammond’s dream was shattered into a billion pieces and the thought of a island with dinosaurs was never to exist. Afterwards John Hammond devised a team that would fix the problems and hopefully no one like Dennis Nedry would be there.
John Hammond did say that “Creation is the act of sheer will, Next time it’ll be flawless.”
Hammond wouldn’t be able to predict that the park would be rebuilt but his quote was wrong. Now lets go ten years later in 2003. The man named Peter Carlson was now the man of operations he wouldn’t let anything fall, there was already an accident with feeding but the man wasn’t careful with what he was doing and was killed. The man fell in the pin of the T-rex and was eaten alive just like the cows they feed the carnivores. Peter went to see the hatchery a baby stegosaurus was about to be born. “Doc how is our baby dinosaur doing?” He asked.
“Well it’s about to hatch Peter i’m always excited to see one get born.” Doc says with pride.
“Good to know Doc where is Tom at?” Peter asked.
“Tom went to go and activate the herbivore feeders because they randomly shut off.” Doc said.
The first time the feeders have ever shut off without anyone touching a button that seemed strange for Peter, as he leaves he notices three men who have come for a vacation. “Hello sir my name is Matt this is Carl and this is Dan. We have come to visit because we are all big dinosaur fans and wanted to see real ones alive animals from extinction.” Matt said.
Peter than hatched an idea through his head. The new arrivals could see a Stegosaurus hatch even hold it with the white gloves in the compartment. “You guys made perfect timing because you get to see a baby hatch with me.” Peter said.
“That sounds great Stegosaurus is Dan’s favorite.” Matt said.
They went in the hatchery and the egg was hatching. Carl was most excited and noticed an egg in the distance cracking as well. “Um sir there is another egg hatching as well.” Carl said.
Peter looked but noticed that it was a Velociraptor and ran towards the egg turned on the light and put it next to the Stegosaurus, Next they both hatched, the stego was light green with darker green spikes on back and had really puppy looking eyes, the Raptor was orange with black stripes and had the eyes of a lizard. They were the most cutest things on the planet for the moment. Doc’s watch went off and noticed it was time to inspect the carnivores. “Sir I have to go and check up on the animals.” Doc said to Peter.
“Well go ahead I have to get these babies in the little cages until they get bigger.” Peter replied.
Matt and the others already left and were on some of the rides. Doc was next to the T-rex pin and noticed that the T-rex was acting quite strange. Rexy as they called him was looking at a certain part of the electric fence which also was acting up. Doc went out to that certain part of the fence and decided to put the fence more electricity. “Rexy you won’t get out now we won’t have people die ok!” Doc said to the T-rex.
Rexy went to his little cave and was taking care of it’s baby. They had a female rex but the dinosaur was killed after she hit the fence. The rex was angry at the time and the two in the cage were basically scared for life. They knew not to touch the fence afterwards and Rexy never let it’s baby leave.
Doc looks at dinosaurs and draws pictures in his head and knows that male T-rex like Rexy were dark brown all around the body. Doc then inspects the Raptors but they were also acting up. “Why is the two carnivores I look at seem to have a problem?” Doc said to himself.
The Velociraptors were not like the rex though and the leader was watching Doc. The leader was of course a male but unlike the others he was gray on the back and had a little scar from the electric fence on his eye. Other males were gray as well but the scar they never had one. Females were orange and had black stripes. Doc knew they were up for revenge anytime. “I need to get to Tom.” Doc said to himself.
Tom was great with all dinosaurs and knew when dinosaurs were acting strange but he was still at the herbivore enclosure. Tom had finally fixed the feeders. “Good thing that I didn’t need to go in the cage.” Tom said to himself.
Tom was carrying a bucket full of water to fill the hatchery water supply. “alright now it’s time to lift this and…..AHHHH!” Tom screamed.
Tom has fallen and now he is in the cage with the dinosaurs. How if the fence is always on? Doc notices just as Peter was already there. “What in the world! How did Tom get in there?” Peter asked.
“I don’t know but that could explain why the carnivores are all acting up and looking at the fences.” Doc said with a little bit of fear.
Peter threw a stick at the fence. The stick was toast in seconds. This could mean some of the fences are going down. Peter went to the other fence and threw another stick. The stick was still there not even burnt. “Doc we need to get tom out!” Peter said.
“Right theres some rope here.” Doc replied.
The Triceratops was blue all around with the giant crest that protects a Triceratops from anything was darker blue. “Oh hey there Trikey how you doing?” Tom said to the dinosaur.
Rope was being passed down but Tom couldn’t help but pet the dinosaur. The Triceratops didn’t even care. Tom went over to the large Brachiosaurus which was very tall long neck dinosaur and was tan colored all around. Tom was petting the Brachiosaur who was curious enough to see what happened to fall in the cage. Tom was petting it’s head and the Brachiosaur was enjoying. Peter and Doc saw this happening. “Doc this is the kind of thing John Hammond would want to see. People petting the extinct world and coming back with one thought in his mind, that we can bring them back.” Peter said.
Tom was then petting the Pachycephalosaurus which was blue and had a bony head that was used for protection from carnivores. Tom was enjoying it all he was petting every single animal and even though he was almost stepped on he loved the moment. “Tom we know you are loving the moment but we need you to get out now.” Doc said to Tom.
Tom climbed up and noticed that the fence was down. “I need to find Matt and his friends before it’s too late.” Peter said.
Peter was running around the park trying to find them. Matt,Carl,and Dan were all at the carnivores. They watched and saw Rexy was looking at that fence again but this time getting closer to it, Velociraptors the same. “Matt,Carl,Dan guys we need to get out of here.” Peter yelled.
“Why what’s going on?” Matt asked.
Before Peter could answer Rexy was angry and strong enough to break out and let out a mighty roar so loud it was like a girls scream but more deep. “Run!” Peter screamed.
The alarms were on and the screaming from other visitors had begun. Matt and the others ran for the visitor shelter. One man ran the wrong direction and sadly was eaten by Rexy. “Run to the shelter.” Doc said.
Matt and the others were too late as the doors closed and they couldn’t get in. Peter right behind as is Rexy gets to the gang. “Stand still his eye vision is based on movement.” Peter said.
They stood still and Rexy walked off. “We just survived that?” Carl asked.
“Yeah but you should go the hatchery it’s the second safest place around.” Peter replied.
“Peter come on we need you to see this it’s an emergency.” Doc said.
They all walk off to the security room and watch the camera seconds after Rexy escaped. Velociraptors all escaped as well as the Herbivores. “The herbivores aren’t a problem but the Velociraptors and Rexy are.” Peter said.
“You’ll need help and we work at a zoo our lion has escaped several times and we tranq him and put him back we basically are trained for this.” Matt said.
“Ok you guys stay with us we need to put them back and make repairs to the fences and make them more better.” Peter said.
“Alright let’s do this.” Dan said.
“But let me tell you this ain’t no lion so we will need to be careful and if you see herbivores ignore them because they won’t harm you unless feel in danger. You got it?” Peter asked.
Everyone noded. Rexy was nearby and the group got in places they are able to aim in. “Alright everyone ready...aim…..FIRE!” Peter said.
PEW,PEW,PEW, and just like that the Rex problem was over and done with. Doc was in a helicopter and used the crane that was used for this kind of thing. The crane was like a mini cage and just like that clicks and catches Rexy. The baby rex was there though so they decided to grab and carry the baby into the empty but useful cage that the power didn’t fall from.
“Ok Rex problem done but the Raptors are still out th……” Tom was being eaten.
Tom was being torn into pieces from the Velociraptor pack. “Fire the rifles!” Peter shouted.
Tom was gone but the raptors were put back in the cage and the fence was in better condition. While the herbivores were being lead back into another perfectly in condition cage Doc asked peter a question. “Peter with Tom dead what now do we just close down the park?”
After Tom’s death he didn’t know if he could make a park with the dinosaurs. Peter has to make a choice. It all seemed so dim to Peter but he thought if there were no mistakes it wouldn’t be human. Peter smelled the fresh air which smelt bitter a few minutes back and said “No Tom would never want that sure he helped but with or without someone’s help you do whatever it takes and Tom knew that. He would never give up on me, so I won’t give up on him. So we will continue this park whatever it takes.”