Son of Zeus | Teen Ink

Son of Zeus

October 22, 2013
By kuker, Lewisville, Texas
More by this author
kuker, Lewisville, Texas
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Hi my name is Zing Long, and I’m a demigod. Everything was much more peaceful two hours ago when I didn't know who I was exactly. Well then I guess I should tell you about how this all happened. It was a warm July day and I was doing the usual. Trying to survive without any parents. I’m an orphan or I think I am my mom died when I was six years old but I never met my dad. My mom told me that I look like him and that he still alive watching over us. I’m now thirteen I have black hair with dark brown eyes. I have two friends who I always can count on to have my back. The first one to ever become my friend is Luke Sting he is the same age as me but I’m still older by a few months. He have dark black hair and with black eyes. He a little strange to time to time like last week he was talking to a grave. And then there is the second one to join me and Luke. Her name is Anna Grace she is thirteen like us all but the youngest. She has long black hair along with dark brown eyes. She smart and she is very artistic. One time she drew a portrait of us all and it was amazing it hanging on the wall of our tiny little forgotten little house. We go to school we are all in the eighth grade but right now it summer vacation so we enjoying it while it last. We all orphans but strangely they are like me. Anna never met her mom and Luke never met his dad.
Well anyways enough of the details let’s get back to the main topic. It was a warm July day and we were enjoying our summer vacation. “What should we do today?”asked Luke. “I don’t know.” answered Anna. “What do you think we should do Zing?” “………..Lets go explore the area. “answered Zing. As they left the house later did they realize a guy and a girl was watching over them. “Are they the one?” asked the male. “Yeah just look around them there monster ready to attack them.” Said the Female. As they explore the area they met up with a tiny dog. “Aw how cute.” said Anna. It walked up to Luke and started to lick his hand. “It really like Luke.” Said Zing. “Ha-ha that tickles.” Said Luke. Then suddenly the female and male ran up to them and push them back and yelled out run. As they finish saying run the dog grew to become even bigger. It grew and grew to become as big as a jumbo jet. It grew two heads and three tails. And then suddenly it started to chase us ignoring the male and female. “What is that thing?” asked Zing. “It look so familiar oh now I know it a dog monster known as Cerberus.” Yelled out Anna. “Who cares just run.” Yelled out Luke.

“I love dogs. But this is ridicules.”Said Luke as he continues to run. While Luke and his two best friend Zing and Anna run while dog creature that Anna called Cerberus chase us. Strangely it kept on yelling “Must kill Zing Long. Bring Luke Sting back to the underworld.” It wanted me and Zing but there was no way I’m giving Zing to a monster. Then suddenly a voice echoed in my head. “Choose unleash your hidden strength or be eaten by my pet”. “Hidden strength?” asked Luke. “The only strength I have is to fall asleep in class and scaring every single person who talks to me.” But if this is the only way to save my friends I have to take a chance.” Then suddenly Anna who was behind us suddenly fell over a destroyed tree. “Anna!” yelled out Zing. As he run to go get her Cerberus appeared. “No!” I yelled out. As I run toward the Dog and my friend but then I realize I won’t make it. “Okay Hidden Strength show me what you got.” Then suddenly I imagine myself destroying that creature saving my friends. Then suddenly a raging dark aura appeared around me. “What is this power?” Then suddenly I turned around and saw my friend about to be dog food. I then heard a word being repeated in my head. “Vanish into the darkness.”I said. Then suddenly a huge hole in the floor appeared with two giant flaming hands appearing out of it and grabbed Cerberus and smashed it into a bunch of small dust. When it finish the job it was then about to attack Zing and Anna. “NO. Do not hurt my friends.”As I Said that the hands stopped and return to the hole in the ground and vanish. “Luke did you do that?” asked Anna. As soon as she finish her question the dark aura around me disappeared and then I fainted flat down on the ground covered in sweat. “Luke!” yelled out my two friends.

As me and Zing run to Luke side the male and female appeared right in front of us. “Amazing he killed Cerberus with only a single attack.” Said the male. “As expected from the son of Hades.” Said the Female. “But his control is horrible he nearly killed his friends.” “Who are you guys?” I asked. “You can call us your friends.” said the male. “But first thing first we better help your friend.” As we turn to look at Luke we realize that he was pasted out from exhaustion. “What happen to him?” asked Zing. “He used a lot of his power from using that attack he unleashed.” Answered the Female. “Was that magic?” Zing asked. “Yes and no. Each Demigod can use some sort of power that was given by their godly parents” Answered the Male. “But first thing first my name is Leon and this girl name is Celeste.” Leon looked around sixteen he had blond hair with cold blue eyes. While Celeste looked around fifteen with long Brown hair with deep dark eyes. “Anyways we better take you and your friends back to the guild house.” Said Celeste. “Guild House?” I asked. “Yeah you be safe and your friend well be able to heal.” That’s a good sigh but first thing first. WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW?” I asked. I shouldn't have yelled but right now I’m so confused and scared. Your question well be answered but first you must rest. As they said rest me and Zing both fell asleep.

When I woke up I found myself in a small cabin laying on a bed. “What happen?” I asked. But then I remember everything. Luke killing the monster Anna and me nearly killed by it and the fact that we were now suppose to be called Demigod. “Luke, Anna where are you guys?” I yelled out. Then suddenly I heard footstep and then suddenly the door went open. “Oh you awake now. Hi my name is Brandon.” I examine him he had white hair, and red eyes along with a scar that is shape of an X on his left cheek. He wore a black shirt with a lightning bolt on it along with some shorts. “So you the new demigod in this camp now.” “Yeah I think I don’t know who my parent is though.” I said. But then suddenly a lightning bolt appeared on my hand glowing and then suddenly a golden ring was on my middle finger with the same symbol. “What is this?” I asked. When I went to look at Brandon he was shocked with both his eyes wide open. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “Nothing is just that you are son of the god Zeus.” Said Brandon “Zeus?” I asked confuse. “Yes you are the new son of Zeus as in Zeus the king of the gods and Ruler of the Sky. Also my half brother meaning I’m too a son of Zeus.” I was speechless. Then suddenly a bell went off. “okay time for lunch.” Said Brandon in a cheerful tone as he jump out the window landing on his feet. “Come on if you want some food you better hurry you should see how the children of Ares eat.” “Right be right there” I replied. As I dash down the stairs thinking about what I heard just now. I saw a ghost that had black hair with a fierce looking trident along with dark blue armor along with a symbol on the armor that look like a green and blue trident. “Who are you?” I asked. Then suddenly he vanish leaving a trail of water on the floor. “Mysterious?” I said. Then I start to walk to where the dinner hall is without looking back.

As Zing continue to walk to the hall he saw Luke along with Anna. “Guy, Hey what’s up?”I yelled out. They turn around and saw me and yelled out “Hey Zing.” “So guys are you guys doing fine?” I asked. “Yeah. But I’m still shaken about the fact that I nearly killed you guys.” Said Luke. As he said that I remember what he unleash and who he was. “It’s okay man you saved us and you stopped it before it could right.” I said. “Zing is right. Luke don’t worry you get better sooner or later.” Said Anna. “Yeah okay so anyways who your guys godly parents?” asked Luke. “My father is Hades God of the Underworld what about yours Zing. Who is your father?” Asked Luke. “My father is Zeus God of the Sky.” I answered. As I said that a bunch of other demigod who lives at the camp stared at us. But then I realize they were staring at me. They started to walk up to me then suddenly Brandon showed up. “Easy guys it his first time here” said Brandon. As Brandon said that they started to walk toward the hall once again. “whew that was close we don’t want any attention right Zing.””Yeah thanks Brandon.” When I turn around I notice that Luke and Anna was confused on who I was talking to. “Oh yeah this guy name is Brandon he is my brother.” “Half brother.” Said Brandon. “Oh yeah my bad.” I said in a annoyed voice. “Anyways lets go in. ” said Luke. “I’m hungry. All they gave me in my cabin is some kind of liquid call nectar.” Said Anna. “They said it should heal my sprain ankle which it did.” “Yeah since we are demigod we can eat nectar that heals us also we can eat ambrosia which is also food of the god that we can eat too” said Brandon. But too much can kill you so be careful when you have some. “Okay thanks for the tip.” I said. Now let’s go in. As we enter the diner we saw several demigods sitting in groups. One group had a lot of demigods that were drinking some sort of liquid. Another was arm wrestling while eating like there no tomorrow. And a few were calm and normal. Me, Luke, Anna, and Brandon sat down on a empty table. “Then a male and a female enter the diner. Celeste, Leon over here.” Yelled out Brandon. They came over and sat down on an empty seat. “Hey Brandon it seem like you getting along with the new demigod in the camp.” Said Celeste. Pretty much it seems like two of them have already been claimed by their parents. “Really which one?” asked Leon. I answered saying “Me and the guy next to me known as Luke were claimed already, but Anna have not been claimed yet. “Hi” said Anna. “Yo.” Said Leon. Who is your parents? “My father is Hades while Zing father is Zeus.” As Luke said that everybody gone quiet and were now staring at us. “Did I say something wrong.” “Oops my bad.” Said Luke. Then suddenly a spear went soaring seriously close to my face that could made my ear rip off from the air pressure. “So these are the new demigod.” Said a giant guy. “Leave them alone Drew” said Celeste. “Calm down Celeste I’m just going to test out the son of Zeus to see if he good enough to be called one.” Said Drew. He then got his giant hand and grip my new shirt and pulled me up. He then threw me and I landed back first on the wall. “Zing!” yelled out my friends on the table. As I struggle to stand I then let my instinct take over. I charged right toward the giant gorilla then suddenly he tried to grab me but I went right through his leg and jumped up and kicked him right on his head. I thought it was a pretty good kick after I saw what happen to him. He was face down on the floor. Then suddenly a guy who saw the whole thing said “Dude I think Drew is dead.” As he said that Drew rose. “Never mind.” Said the guy as he ran to a farther table. “I’m going to crush you!” yelled out Drew. “Bring it gorilla boy.” I yelled back. Drew then started to charge right at me then suddenly a really loud voice echoed throughout the room saying “THAT’S ENOUGH.” As I turn around I saw a a man who was had horse legs along with a body on top that look human. He had a long brown beard that made him look like a reindeer that was mutated. “All of you sit down.” Yelled out the half man and half horse. “Sir yes sir Chiron sir!” everybody yelled out as they rush to their seat. I walk to the seat and the guy that everybody called Chiron walk toward me and told me to follow him. As I follow I thought “Great first day at camp and I’m in trouble.”

I was extremely worried about Zing. It was his first day here and he is in trouble. Brandon told me to calm down while he was chewing on a pizza slice. I know I should but the last time I calm down when Zing was in extremely big trouble he nearly got expelled during seventh grade. Then suddenly Zing reentered the room. He sat right down next to Luke and Leon and then he told us that Chiron said that the next time I start picking fights that I would be doing dishes with the elves in the kitchen. “That pretty much it.” Said Zing. No problem now then can we eat I’m hungry as he grabs a slice of pizza and starting to chew. I took a deep breath because I now know that Zing is safe for now. I then started to eat then the Centaur that everybody called Chiron stood up and announce that today we are playing war games. Everybody started to cheer and then they started to eat again. “War games?” I asked. “It’s an event of a random event like it could be a chariot race or capture the flag sometimes there is event that test your power skills speed and how effective you can use your instinct as a demigod.” Said Celeste. “Good to know.” Said Zing. As we continue to eat the centaur Chiron started to walk toward us. “So you guys are the new demigod in this camp.” Said Chiron. “Their name is Luke the son of Hades Zing the son of Zeus and Anna who have been yet to be claimed.” Said Leon. “I see.” Said Chiron. His eyes was moving back and forth from staring at Luke then to me then to Zing. “Um Chiron.” I said. “Are you the same Chiron who trained several heroes back then?” I asked. “Yes that is correct young one.” Replied Chiron. “Now then shall we moved to the battle ground for tonight’s War Games.” Yelled out Chiron to everybody. Everybody replied with a huge scream that means yes. I then notice that the table that had Drew and his lackey was glaring at us or maybe only at Zing. “Relax they are just sons and daughter or Ares. They are like the most ruthless people in this whole camp.” Said Celeste. “Good to know.” I said. “Let’s go guys. We don’t want to wash the dishes with the elves now do we?” Said Brandon. As he said that he was starting to walk out of the Dinner hall. Then we all got up and started to follow him to the arena for the War Games.

As me, Anna, Luke, Brandon, Celeste, and Leon walk to the arena for the games we started to ask some questions. “Who is your godly parents Celeste and Leon?” I asked. “My godly parent is Hermes.” Said Leon. “While Celeste is.” “Artemis.” Said Anna. “How do you know that?”asked Celeste. “I don’t know to be honest it just came to me.” Said Anna. “Interesting.” Said Leon” ”What?” asked Anna. “Nothing. Nothing at all.” Said Leon. Anyways do any of you guys have a weapon to use. We all gone silent. “No” I said. “Well then I guess I better give you one.” Said a voice. We all turn around and saw Chiron carrying several stuff. First thing a demigod must have is a weapon for fighting. He then turn around to face Luke. A sword passed down to several generation of Hades child. He then handed it to Luke and Luke accepted it. The sword was a black sword with a single edged just by staring at it freaks me out a little. Then suddenly the sword transformed into a black bracelet and was around Luke’s arm. “When you need it just imagine it and it shall materialize into a sword once again.” Said Chiron. “Good to know” said Luke as he stares at the bracelet. “Now then a bow and arrow for the young female demigod.” Said Chiron. “I did take archery during school.” Said Anna as she takes the bow and arrow from Chiron. The two piece of equipment then transformed into two rings. One had a symbol that looks like a bow while the other had an arrow symbol. She put the bow ring on her right hand middle finger while the arrow ring on her left hand middle finger. “Just imagine it in your hand and it shall become a bow and arrow again. Then he turn to me. “You already have a weapon.” Said Chiron. “I do?” I asked confused. If I had a weapon I would’ve used it against that gorilla Drew I thought in my head. “Brandon show him what I mean.” Said Chiron. “Sure thing Chiron” He then got out a bracelet and put it around his arm. It had the same symbol as my golden ring. “Bracelet of the sky give me a sword to fight with.” Said Brandon. As he finish saying that Brandon bracelet unleash a yellow flash that blinded our eyes. When I looked back at where the flash was I saw a sword that blitz with power all over it. “Incredible.” I said with amazement in my face and voice. “Your ring can do the same thing.” Said Brandon with a grin on his face. “Seriously?” I asked. “Yeah just imagine a weapon and it should come out. Oh yeah you need to say ring of sky before you say a weapons name.” said Brandon “A bow and arrow, a sword, a axe a shield, pretty much anything made of metal or wood can be unleashed from your ring or my bracelet.” Said Brandon “So if I were to say a machine gun would it be unleashed?” I asked. “Yes but each bullet would be draining little by little of your energy so unleashing weapons like those are not really that smart.” Said Brandon. “Good to know.” I said. “Ahem now then shall we go to the armory to get some armor on you guys.” Said Chiron. “Sure” said Luke. Ten minutes later we were at the armory. We each chose an armor that represent our parent. It was basically a suit of armor that protects our neck, stomach, shoulder, back. On the back of it had a symbol that shows who our parents are. We got a pair of gloves to cover our mark that shows on our hand that tells us who are godly parents are. Chiron told us it should help stable out our power and not make us dead meat by covering our scent from monsters. “Chiron how am I suppose to wear the ring if it cover by the gloves?” I asked “Hmmm good question.” Said Chiron. Then suddenly the ring was glowing it changed shape into a arm bracelet that looks like Brandon’s bracelet but only a little wider. “This would work.” I said as I put the bracelet around my arm. As we left the armory we went back to the arena. We were all now ready to fight for whatever event that we would be playing. So all that we are waiting for is the event we going to play.

We were all waiting for the games begin then suddenly Chiron enter the middle of the arena. “Its time for the games to begin!” Yelled out Chiron. “For the first team the members are Ares, Aphrodite, Dionysus, Apollo, Hephaestus, and Hestia. As he said that I saw several of the demigods go to one side of the arena. “As for the second team it is “Artemis, Zeus, Hades, Hermes, Athena, and the unclaimed children.” “Unclaimed children what’s that?” I asked. “It the children that have been yet to be claimed by their godly parents.” Said Celeste. “Kids like your friend Anna.” As she said that I saw Anna look down like she was disappointed. “It’s alright you be claimed soon I can feel it.” Said Zing. “Yeah thanks” said Anna with a weak smile. “Now then since the team has been made we shall choose our stadium and our game tonight.” Said Chiron. When he said that he got out some sort of lantern. When he lit the lantern it fire showed a image in mid air. It then swirled around then stopped at a picture that look like a mountain. “Today the arena is Death Valley Mountain and the game is team slayers.” Said Chiron “The rules for team slayer is simple. All you have to do is defeat all the member in the rival team and you win. Do not worry if you are defeated you shall be teleported out of the arena before you are killed and be healed by some nectar and ambrosia. Now then. LET THE GAMES BEGIN.” As he said that a flash of light appeared and we were all were at some sort of base. “what happened?” I asked confused. “We were teleported to our selected arena.” Answered Leon. “Look outside and you see what I mean.” I listened and saw an completely empty rocky field. Then suddenly a voice echoed through out the whole area. “BEGIN” that what the voice said. Then suddenly I felt a rumble and then I turned around and saw a bunch of people charging at us. I was scared but then suddenly a bunch of archers appeared right in front of me and started to shoot some arrows. It hit a few of the demigod attacking us then suddenly there was a flash for each arrows landing a critical hit on the opponent. “Are… are they dead?” I asked a little freaked out. “No remember they been teleported out of here after being hit.” Said Brandon. “Right now they probably back in the arena where we were a few minutes ago being healed by Chiron.” “Good to know thanks.” I said a little relief. “Now then what the plan.” Said Zing. “Hmmmm first thing first is to not get defeated second is to oh yeah ATTACK!” yelled out Brandon. “YEAH FOR THE GLORY OF THE TEAM!” Yelled out Everybody as they charged except for the archers who stand where they are to be back up. I was staring at them with amazement as they suddenly the other team spread out throughout the war grounds. “Hold your position demigods!” yelled out Brandon. Then suddenly a arrow came out of nowhere it holds a note along with it. Brandon picked it up and read it to everybody. It said “We issue a challenge against The son of Zeus Zing Long versus The son of Ares Drew LockStern. Accept this challenge and who ever loses the match the whole team loses. Do you accept Brandon or are you too scared to send out your wannabe Son of Zeus little brother into the middle of a battle to fight the amazing Drew LockStern. Send back the arrow in least then ten minutes that you accept the challenge but if you don’t this game going to be the most embarrassing game you ever experience.
Signed
Drew LockStern
P.S. We going to win this match anyways the chances of your brother winning is zero percent. When he finish reading I then turned to stare at Zing and boy was he mad. He was seriously about to send out lasers out of his eyes and blow everything in his path. Then suddenly Brandon said “Calm down he just trying to make you lose your cool before the battle.” “Right trying.” Said Zing. “Tell me Zing” “Hmmm what’s up?” replied Zing “If I were to send you out there to fight Drew can I trust you to knock some sense into his thick skull telling him not to underestimate a Son of Zeus?” asked Brandon with a smile. Everybody faces was priceless I bet they thought that Brandon was crazy to send out a new demigod into the field of battle alone. Then Zing Replied “Yes.” That one word that single word was the only word that made the whole team drop their weapon on to the floor. Then suddenly Leon walked up to Brandon and Zing and said “I bet if the whole team were to say no to this decision this boy would go anyways. Zing.” “yeah what’s up.” “I know you want to go alone but we can’t just send you there along therefore we going to send him with you” said Leon pointing at me. Everybody stared at me and I was starting to freak out but I stand quiet. Then suddenly the same voice appeared in my head again. “Go my son show them all your strength and power.” I then realize that was Hades voice and that was enough to make me go for it. I then walked up to Zing and said “Let’s go partner. Let’s teach them not to mess with us.” Zing replied with a smile and said “Yeah lets go.” Brandon then told Celeste to shoot the arrow with a note that said “We agree with this match IF it is a two versus two. Zing Long with Luke Sting and you Drew LockStern with somebody else. Agree and we accept the battle. Send a red flare up in the sky that means you accept.
Signed
Brandon Skywind.
Celeste shot the arrows back to the enemies side and then a red flare appeared into the sky. Me and Zing looked at each and nodded. We then saw Drew with his partner and we walked up toward them. This battle has just started and it is time for us to WIN!

I still couldn’t believe I was actually serious about facing a random guy who could squish me in a second. I know Anna told me to calm down and do my best but that’s really hard when you fighting your first ever fight against a war machine. So I and Zing were now facing against Drew and another person that look like she is son of Ares too. “So Brandon did have the gut to send his puny brother to fight. And look what we have here the tiny little son of Hades as well.” “Gulp Don’t underestimate us you giant smelly gorilla.” Said Zing. Drew with a red face then said “you tiny son of Hades are going to fight my partner alone while your wannabe son of Zeus is going to fight me.” We then separated into a group it was me and the female demigod. She had black hair along with dark brown eyes so clear that I could see my reflection she wore an armor that had a swan on it side. “Hi my name is Luke Sting what is…” I was interrupted by a near sword slash that nearly slash me to halves. “My name is Luna Flare daughter of Aphrodite and you son of Hades is a goner. “Scary I better get my sword out.” So I slide my finger across my bracelet imagine it was in my hand it here it is in my hand. The dark material that is called Stygian Iron glowed with a dark aura along with my body. “You ready yet because I’m starting to get bored.” Said Luna. “Yeah let’s go !” I said. As I charge in for a chance she jumped back and gave me a sword slash that slashed my arm. Luckily it was still attach so I can still fight but it was bleeding intensely making me dizzy. “We only just begun but you already half dead such a shame son of Hades.” Said Luna. Hades voice reappeared in my head “Use your power don’t you dare lose to the goddess Aphrodite. Just imagine your is covered by a shadow and slash!” I then listen to the voice and did as he commanded. I closed my eyes and prepared a slash. I imagine a intensely strong darkness covering my sword and when I reopened my eyes the dark aura that spread throughout my body was gone but I felt extremely light. I jumped and slashed in mid air. When I did a dark sword slash appeared after the slash and hit Luna right on her arm. “You okay.” I said. She then stared at me and asked “Why do you care?” “This isn’t a death match so i don’t want to give you a strike that may lead to death.” I said. “I see…….You are an interesting fellow Luke Sting.” Said Luna. “You finally are saying my name.” I said. “Yes it seems so. Now then shall we continue?” she asked. Then I realize I was still fighting for my team and I replied with a yes. “Okay let’s start.” Said Luna as she charge in. I replied back by doing the same. We continue to go blow to blow until my sword went flying throughout the air. She then didn’t miss a chance to get me but when she went for a stroke I then imagine a hand extending out ot get my sword. Did it work? Yes. Yes it did. The hand I made was made out of the dark aura around me it grabbed my blade grip and threw it back at me I caught it and I went for a strike but when I did I made Luna go flying throughout the air. I then pointed my sword at her neck. “This is my victory Luna.” I said. “Indeed it is Luke” said Luna with a smile. She then disappeared with a flash and now all that was left was Zing to win his match and we win. I turn to Zing and they were now starting to fight.

The reason why we didn’t fight in the beginning is to wait for Luke’s match to be over so we can fight without distraction. What surprised me the most is that Drew made that idea and I agreed to it. So anyways back to the main topic. I yelled out “Bracelet of Sky give me a sword and shield to fight.” A light flashed out of the bracelet of sky and now I was holding a double edged golden sword with a golden shield and each of the weapons shines with power. “Shiny but yet I’m still going to win.” Said Drew with a smirk on his face. He then got out his weapon and it was a gigantic axe that was twice my size. “How could he even carry that!?” I thought in my head. Then suddenly he went in for an attack and his axe transform into a spear and he jabbed at me with it. Luckily I protected myself with my shield but when I felt a sharp pain go throughout my body I notice it was from that jab but I remember blocking it so what going on. “What you do?” I asked. “My axe can transform into a spear when it in spear mode every jab can harm you intensely even if you block.” Said Drew with the same smirk on his face. “I can’t block this is bad.” I said in my mind. “Now then shall I end this now?” said Drew. His spear then transforms into a giant hammer and he slams it down on the floor causing an earthquake. “Did I forgotten to mention my axe can transform into a hammer too?” He asked. Then suddenly lava start splashing out intensely from the ground. I then start to run back to avoid the lava eruption then suddenly it was really close to me. I rolled to the side avoiding it but not all of it. My left arm was burned and from the pain I dropped my shield. When I did it went back to my bracelet. Then Drew unleashed his axe and he swings it in the air causing a flaming slash to come at me. I had nothing to defend so I protected myself with my arm in a X position. I then notice that I was covered in burn marks my armor was missing pieces. “I’m so dead” I thought in my head. Then I remember all the insults he said the trust I’ve been given to win this fight. I told Brandon I was going to teach him a lesson. “IF I WAS TO BETRAY THAT TRUST I WON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE CALLED A SON OF ZEUS!” I yelled out. Then Drew yelled out “Die!” His axe was now a hammer again and he smashed it into the ground. This time the lava shot right at me. Then suddenly a voice echoed throughout my head. “You want to prove your worth right. Then imagine you are taking flight. Imagine you controlling lightning and wind.” I did as that voice commanded then I vanished. “Heh guess that all he can take.” Said Drew “We wi-.” He was cut off by a lightning slash from the sky he then turned around and looked up. There I was hovering by the wind. “This match is still going on.” I said with determination in my eyes. Drew smiled and said “you better get ready cause Chiron going to need a ton of nectar after this.” “Bring it!” I yelled out. Then suddenly I yelled out “Bracelet of Sky give me another blade!” Another blade came out and now I was holding two swords. One in my right and one in my left. Drew axe transformed into a sword and then he went into the air and went for a quick slash. “It’s over!” yelled out Drew. But he said that a little too soon because I ordered the wind to boost me up and then I summon lightning to strike my blade and now I threw all that energy at Drew two electrifying sword slash in a flash that aimed right at Drew. Drew then Blocked it with his sword but it was too much force for it. The sword snapped in two and the slash hit Drew right on the chest. He then disappeared. I have won this battle I have won my first ever War games. Lightning flash as I scream with pride.

When I beat Drew Chiron appeared out of a Flash. “Congratulation B Team. You have won tonight’s War Games.” Said Chiron Everybody in my team then got me and Luke and surrounded us and cheered for us. They threw us up in the air back and forth like we are some heroes. “Now then let us go back to the camp.” Said Chiron. We all disappeared with a flash and we returned to the arena where we started at. Me and Luke were given a trophy by the team. Apparently they built it out of wood during the game but I still like it even if it said “Epic Noobs.” Brandon walked up to me and Luke and said “Well done for a bunch of new demigods you guys sure can fight.” “Thanks.” Said both of us. Then when we were about to leave the arena with everybody for dinner I heard an explosion. I turned around and saw my brother body down and burned from the explosion. “BRANDON!” I yelled out crying.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.