Dreams and Hopes | Teen Ink

Dreams and Hopes

By AtomicGrace, Luton, Other
AtomicGrace, Luton, Other

'It's Limited edition!' Tony Stark, about a Dora watch!

Author's note: I love RDJ!

A guy called Robert Dream, was a mechanic who like to listen to Grace Honey, a beautiful, singer with long brown hair and brown eyes who liked to wear fancy, sparkly purple dresses. Robert wore a red cap and a multi-coloured shirt with red and gold striped shorts and matching boots while he repaired cars and machines.

One day, he was called to fix someone's car which turned out to be a limo. "Thanks for fixing my car" he heard a gentle, mellow voice called out to him. " No problem, miss' He said, then he got up from under the car using a skateboard-like type thing and started. It was love at first sight. She saw a guy with a moustache and slight beard with brown hair and brown eyes, smiling a very cute smile. He saw a girl that lit up his whole world and made his heart soar into the sky.

Robert stood up and held her hand as he introduced himself. "I'm Robert Dream. What's your name, lovely lady" He said, in a gentle, hot voice. "I'm Grace. Grace Honey. pleased to me you" She replied, as she blushed. "I'm a huge fan of your romance songs, would you like to come to dinner with me?" He asked, softly. "I'd love to!" she replied, cheerfully.

Then they went to the seaside and had dinner together while they chatted about their interests and hobbies together. Once they knew each other so well, they held hands and kissed. Then Robert gave Grace a purple rose as a b-day present and she gave him a necklace with 'RDJ' on it in gold writing.

Then they walked along the beach together in the soft, golden sand and watched the sunset. Then a boy camouflaged in the sand with a yellow sandy-coloured blend in outfit crept behind Grace and held her by the neck as he kidnapped her by jumping into the sea. Robert tried to go after them but the boy was too fast for him and he didn't have anything to help him survive in the sea either.

'I wish there was something I could do to help' He thought with a small sigh.

Just then, a purple heart charm bracelet appeared in his his hand which turned his mechanic clothes into a Victorian-style red and gold striped detective clothes with a matching hat too.

Then he went after the boy who had stolen his one true love and used the love heart charm bracelet to supply him with oxygen. The boy had taken Grace to a vine-covered eco-friendly den hideout and placed her in a metal cage outside it, near the sea. "I know all about you, oh-so-famous Grace Honey. If you love me as much as I have when I first saw you; then I wouldn't kill you or your so-called boyfriend" The boy, called Kieran Jealous said, in a convincing, soothing voice.

"Robert will come for me" Grace said, bravely to Kieran. "Oh he will and when he does arrive I'll be ready" Kieran said, icily with a smirk on his face. Then he pushed random buttons on his holographic interface screen which activated a huge fan which was below them in the sea and the crane which made Grace's cage that was connected to it begin to lower down slowly towards the sea.

"Have a nice trip!" Kieran said, sarcastically as he walked back into his hideout.

Meanwhile, Robert was speeding along in the water with his charm bracelet helping him increase his speed as he began to reach his destination. Only he stopped, skidding to a halt when he saw the huge fan nearby that was stopping him from reaching the surface and his destination. So he lowered himself deeper and then went up at supersonic speed which made him fly towards Grace as she was about to be lowered into the sea completely.

Robert got out his special love torch and used it to cut through the metal bars.

Just then, Kieran walked up behind while clapping slowly. "Bravo. Bravo, you escaped my trap. But that wasn't really the trap. This was!" Kieran annocuted as he pressed a red button which made a plastic ball appear from the ground which trapped them inside.

"This time you can't escape. Have a nice dip!" Kieran said, icily as he laughed evilly.

Just then, the trap door beneath them opened and they fell in the sea. The ball began to fill up with water and just when it was above their heads, they saw a white light in the shape of a person with white feathery wings. "Hold your hands and picture yourself doing something happy or romantic. That will save you. I've been sent to help save you from God because He knows you both deserve to live" the angel said. So they did as the angel asked and pictured themselves dancing together. When they opened their eyes, they were back on the deck outside Kieran's hideout, this time they were both wearing gloves. Grace's was purple and shone with purple electricity and Robert's was red 'n' gold striped with red 'n' gold electricity.

So they went into Kieran's hideout and saw a huge metal armoured fox which was a shiny silver colour with a star shape on its chest which had Kieran inside it. So we shot electric beams at it but the amour kept deflecting it. So Grace thought about how much she love Robert and Iron man which made her gloves obtain a new power.

Her gloves flew off her hand and grew bigger than the fox amour machine. Then it blasted hearts at Kieran which effectively damaged the amour and then both gloves along with Robert shot beams at Kieran at the same, while he tried to counter, which shot through the middle of the chest and killed him.

Then a purple CGI portal appeared next to us and took us home. Then Robert blindfolded Grace and brought her in to the sitting room with a huge banner that said 'happy B-day Grace' in the purple writing with flowers everywhere, purple balloons along with cookies, an purple iron man cake for girls that had flowers on it, mini pizzas, soda bread, irish stew and sweets on the polished oak table in front.

Then Robert blindfolded Grace and she saw the sign and food laid in front of her al with her family and friends. Then Robert, wearing a smart red and gold striped tuxedo, knelt down before grace and got out a small purple box from his pocket as he looked up at her with his dreamy eyes.

"Grace, will you marry me?" Robert asked, with a hot, smile. "Yes, totally!" Grace said, cheerfully and kissed him as she wore her engagement ring with a purple diamond on it. Everyone cheered as they danced while everyone else had some food and cut the cake together(they had food at this point). Then they got into their new purple Audi convertible with 'Just Engaged' on the back in purple, flowery writing and 'Stark+Grace' on the front number plate as they drove away into the sunset.

The end.

In my dream, I saw a boy with brown eyes and brown short wavy hair. He had the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen and he was mega cute, wearing a yellow shirt with a grey waistcoat over it. I smiled back at him and held his hand. It felt so real. When he said my name, I saw his mouth form the word but no sound came out of it.

Then I instantly awaken by my alarm clock on my phone and got up to get ready for school. When I got to school, I saw him when I came off the bus. He was wearing a black blazer with a light blue shirt underneath along with a sliver and indigo blue striped tie, black trousers and smart black school shoes. "Hi, I'm Tony River" He said to me when I walked up to him. "Have we met before?" I asked, slightly confused about the whole situation.

"No, I'm new to the school and I just so happened to be in all on your class along with being in your tutor group!" He added, cheerfully. "That's awesome" I replied, feeling a bit weary that my dream boy didn't recognise me. Then I saw my friend Molly, who has brown hair and slight brown-green eyes nearby us. I called her over and she smiled at me as she came over.

"Say Molly, can you see the really hot boy standing next to me?" I asked her. "Um... No. Anyway, how's it going?" She said in a friendly manner. "Wait! What do you mean 'No'?!" I asked, feeling incredibly shocked. "What I mean is I can't see your imaginary friend" she replied, simply.

Then I went to my tutor room on the top floor and thought long and hard about why no one could see my dream boy in person while I pounding, constant, painful headache. When it eventually came to lunchtime, I took Tony near the drama studio to have a private talk with him. "You're really real, right?" I asked. "Yeah, I am" He replied, matter-of-factly. Then I realised when I was doing and when the bell rang for the end of the day, I held Tony's hand and ran as fast as I could to the bus. I had a hidden button in my school bag and pressed to fast-forward time so I could get home quicker.

Then when I arrived at home, I rushed up to my room and showed Tony my special dream journal which had all of my dreams with him in it, recorded within it. Then Tony had vision-flashback occurrence and saw me with him in the sea, dancing together. Then he had a panic attack after it and I held him close to me. "Are you ok?" I asked him, worriedly. "I'm..ok" he said, half painfully and half slowly.

Then we went to bed. I woke up in my dream, I saw him in the sea. He was stuck with a metal wire near his neck, so I swam to him and saved him with my dream mind control powers. We went to the beach and held hands as we walked along it together. "So what are you called in this world, then?" I asked, curiously. "I haven't got a clue what you're talking about" He replied, giving me a confused look. "But if you really want to know then, I'm called Robert here. Or RDJ and 'Tony' for short" He added. "So what's your last name then?" I asked, even though I already knew it. "It's.." He started to say, then a shadowy figure who looked like a girl with bronze eyes a fiery red hair appeared and dragged him into the sea.

I jumped in after them but when I just about 5 inches close to RDJ's hand, the girl increased her speed, I ran out of oxygen and I was once again instantly woken up by my alarm the next morning while I was breathing heavily.

Somewhere in the distance, the girl who had captured my dream boy RDJ was talking to her boss called T.I.M.E., who likes to keep hidden in the shadows, in a dark, gloomy cave from a huge screen that had a projector which showed a holographic picture on it. "So do you have the boy?" T.I.M.E. asked her. "Yes, sir. Dream boy is here but I don't have reality boy with me" She reported.

"What?! Don't just stand around there, go get Reality boy! We need him for my excellent plan to work" T.I.M.E. demanded. " Yes, sir" She replied, automatically before disappearing into thin air.

Meanwhile, I was trying to find Tony and bumped into Molly. I had found special night vision goggles that let you see what no one see can see for emergencies. I gave it to Molly after I'd asked her if she'd seen Tony. "Nope, never seen him or heard him before" she replied. "Well, wear theses and press the red button to make it turn invisible so no one but you can see it. By the way, look out for a really cute guy with brown eyes who might seem familiar" I explained to her, before I rushed off to check to library. I eventually found him in the fiction section through a hidden digital blue CGI portal where he was sitting on a red bean bag reading Iron man comics and books, he'd found.

Just then the girl who had kidnapped RDJ, appeared in the CGI portal and attacked us with vibrations and hurricanes. "Grace, use your phone!" RDJ called out to me in my mind. So I pressed a button on my phone and a purple holographic-light blade came out of it. So I charged at her and tried to attach her with my phone-blade but she disappeared and then reappeared behind me. Then she shocked me with a combination of vibrations and little bit of electricity. The last thing I saw was Tony being dragged away by the girl and him reaching out to me as he yelled my name before I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was trapped in a glass box above a trap door which led to the sea. I somehow saw Tony and RDJ in the same place since they were trapped a glass container which was rapidly filling up with water. RDJ kept turning transparent every 5 minutes. The girl who brought us all here appeared from the shadow, smiling gleefully as she walked up to my glass 'prison'. "I'm Heidi Hurricane, you wonderful powerful foe. I've heard all about you, Grainne. The girl with brown hair in a ponytail, brown eyes and wearing purple glasses, purple jeans and a purple top with a red heart in the middle with 'RDJ' in it." She said, boastfully. "What are you going to do to us?" I asked, feeling really worried. "Well, I'm going to send you, Grainne, in the sea through the trap door underneath you while I send Reality boy and Dream boy over there to my boss. Where He's going to use them to power his solar blaster rifle machine to turn the sun's rays in to a weapon by putting them into a container that's attached to the machine which shocks them to make it charge up. Then you won't be able to stop us from achieving our ultimate goal!" She replied, victoriously.

"Which is?" RD asked, curiously but in a slightly annoyed tone. "It's to do with ruling the world, duh!" I told him quickly, since I already guessed their main plan was along those lines. Then Heidi pressed a switch and the trap door beneath me opened which made me fall swiftly downwards into the sea. Then She pressed a purple gem-like shimmery button which made RDJ and Tony get teleported from their cage to the glass container that was connected to the solar blaster, which is a modified big golden and orange rifle with a sun symbol near the trigger that's connected to a control system with loads of rainbow-coloured buttons on it, that was in T.I.M.E.'s hideout room.

There were clocks on posters, a grandfather clock near the door, clocks on the wall, clock wallpaper. Basically the room was swarming with clocks and when T.I.M.E. walked in, RDJ and Tony saw a guy with brown eyes and blonde hair wearing a black top which had a pocket clock in the middle along with a pair of black jeans with loads of different years on it and a pair of black boots to match.

"Welcome, dear 'friends' to my home. Now I'm going to drain your energy to power my solar blaster so I can turn the sun's rays into a weapon and use it to take over the world!" T.I.M.E. said, boastfully as he pressed a red button on the control system which made both Tony and RDJ yell in pain as the machine shocked. At the same time, the solar blaster made a charging blast sound as it used the energy from the boys to charge. "You won't get away with this!" They both said in unison. "But I already have!" T.I.M.E. protested, as he laughed evilly.

Meanwhile, I was falling into the sea inside the glass container and tried to break out by running back and forth to the sides of the glass container that were near me, but that was useless. So I shouted " I love Tony and RDJ" aloud and purple gloves with red hearts on the fingers and 'RDJ' in gold writing in the middle of the hand part on the back appeared on my hands. So I pictured a coke bottle sweet flower and 5 coke bottle sweets in a circle in the shape of a flower appeared on my purple 'RDJ' top like a brooch.

Then the coke bottle flower began to spray golden sparkles from it and I got a set of 10 twin cherry sweets which were throwing bombs. So I used the twin cherry sweets to blast my way out of the glass cage with my gloves before I reached the bottom of the sea. The coke bottle flower's power was helping me breathe in water. Then I shouted "RDJ!" which made my boots become purple and white striped rocket boots and I flew out of the sea. I used my phone to track down when RDJ and Tony were sent. So I travelled to the outskirts of Tennessee, where there's just snow with a forest which had a hidden cave nearby. When I arrived there, I went into the cave and was teleported to T.I.M.E.'s clock-infested room. I hid behind the grandfather clock as T.I.M.E. was in the room, still shocking RDJ and Tony to fully charge the solar blaster. I threw a twin cherry sweet bomb at T.I.M.E. while his back was turned and the explosion from it caught him off-guard. "Who did that?! Who's there?" He asked, angerily as he swiftly turned around.

"You'll never get rid of me that easily" I said as I came out of my hiding place, armed with cherry bombs, heart sweet boomerangs and Rainbow cosmic belt sweets rope. I looked at RDJ and Tony who were still yelling in pain and received lip sweets that make a river appear. I threw cherry bombs and the belt rope at T.I.M.E. as I used the lip sweets to skate on the river to Tony and RDJ. On the solar blaster, the battery power reading said that it was almost fully charged. "Hang in there, guys. I'll get you guys out, just remember I love you" I said, trying to comfort them. Just then, my gloves began to charge up and I shot pink 'n' purple love-struck energy at the container RDJ and Tony were in which freed them. Then Heidi appeared at the request of T.I.M.E. and I fought both of them with my gloves and sweet weapons. I ended the fight by throwing about 10-15 cherry bombs in the whole room and grabbed RDJ and Tony as I flew all of us out of T.I.M.E.'s hideout and arrived out of the entrance cave before the place exploded. We went back to school and Tony and RDJ merged back together. Then Tony started to jump like a frog and I joined in because it was fun and hilarious. So I nicknamed him 'Goat boy' which caused him to get brown goat horns for a few seconds before they vanished into thin air. Then Tony regained his memories of being together with me as RDJ in my dreams and he kissed me.

Meanwhile, back at T.I.M.E.'s hideout which was now in ruins, Heidi had managed to survive the cherry bomb blast and found one of T.I.M.E.'s pocket clocks. Then she vanished and used the clock to take her to the destination we going to go in; the dream world.

Back in my room, Tony agreed to sleep next to me in order to go to the dream world so we could have a few more adventures together before the day ended. So I fell asleep next to Tony who was wearing his new purple and gold striped watch with 'TS/TR' in silver writing. I then woke in my dream, with RDJ by my side this time. "Hi, Grainne" RDJ said, greeting me with his amazing, cute smile. I started at him happily and smiled back at him in a love struck way. "You really are Tony Stark!" I said to him as I saw the true resemblance between him and his character. Just then, a group of ninjas appeared from the shadows with nun chucks, bowling balls and throwing jam tarts and attacked us. RDJ fought them with red and gold gaulets similar to the iron man ones with repulsers while a mysterious sliver wolf with red eyes appeared within a trail of mist and kidnapped me.

One of the shadow ninjas shot a strawberry jam tart at me which made me get knocked out while I was being kidnapped. While I was knocked out, I heard the 'Chances are' song in my head as I slow danced with RDJ. When I finally woke up, I found myself in an underground cave with paw print marks and posters of RDJ with a red circle around him along with cut-out stone furniture.

I saw a person with a hood and yellow eyes who made water move directly to me in a volcano shape and told one of the wolves to take off my flower. I screamed 'No!' before the effect of the flower wore off and I had to hold my breath. Then the water trapped me in a cube. Then RDJ appeared wearing rocket boots similar to iron man's and blasted all the wolves to the 'Driving the top down' tune. I used my gloves to fight the hooded guy with my sweet weapons and purple 'n' pink energy beams with RDJ fighting with me. "I am Solius, controller of waves, wolves and wonder. You, Tony Stark are one I need to turn everyone who is good into raging wolves!" Solius said, victoriously as he made a bird cage-like trap made of water fall on top of RDJ.

"Just so you know, big guy. I'm called Robert, Not Tony Stark. He's my character, you see..." RDJ started to explain, awkwardly. "Silence!" Solius yelled. "I saw you in that iron hero film and you were called TS in that movie!" he bellowed, as he made the cage shrink a little bit to make RDJ feel uncomfortable and squashed. "Ok, fine. You can call me that!" RDJ said, swiftly as Solius was about to shrink the cage even more that it would make been so small that he would find it hard to breathe.

"Snow, bring me the 'TS/RDJ' necklace we found the other day in the forest please, so I can get my plan into action" Solius said to the wolf who had kidnapped to begin with as the wolf scurried off and was back in two seconds flat with a golden necklace that had in gold and purple writing 'TS/RDJ' The wolf ran over to Solius and Solius slowly walked towards RDJ with the necklace.

Just then, while I was determined to save RDJ, a small golden house key(not the one that has a spikey end, the other one) appeared in my hand and I used the key to create a keyhole to escape through as I shrunk myself so I could fit through it with my special egg sweets. I then used my purple and pink energy powers from my gloves to free RDJ just as Solius was about to put the necklace on him. Then we blasted the wolves and Solius to the 'Driving the top down' tune and flew away to our secret hideout in the sea after I'd used my cosmic belt sweet rope to tie up Solius and Snow, the leader wolf. Then Heidi appeared 5 minutes later. "You let them get away?! Why do I always have to do things myself?" Heidi complained angrily as she released Snow and the other wolves because she thought Solius was totally useless and disappeared after us with the wolves tracking us down.

Meanwhile, in the real world, Tony was having nightmares of being trapped in a water cage at the bottom of the sea and being separated from me as we both reached out our hands. Back in the dream world, Me and RDJ had just arrived in our usual area in the sea and were dancing together to 'Chances are' again. While we were dancing, Snow and the other wolves had found the beach that was near the place we were dancing in. Then Heidi placed special mussel masks over their mouths so they could get oxygen as Heidi used her power charm bracelet which had a hurricane and a tree(for oxygen) on it as she jumped into the sea with the wolves as they led her to us.

Just then, while we were still dancing, RDJ's head began to hurt as He had a panic attack at the same time Tony was experiencing nightmares and finding it hard to breathe. "I've got a bad feeling about this" I whispered to him as I held his right arm close to me. Then after about 5 seconds, Heidi and her pack of wolves came sledging in. 'Stay close to me' RDJ whispered in my ear, which made me smile as I hugged his back as he blasted the incoming wolves with more packs trailing in at the same time. I helped by using my gloves but then I realised there were too many wolves to fend off and we were completely surrounded by wolves in a huge circle.

"Fancy finding you two lovebirds here? What a surprise" Heidi said, sarcastically. She made a huge hurricane appear in front of us and separated us as we tried to hold on to each other's hands. Then we were both placed into glass cadges. "Finish them" Heidi ordered the wolves as she disappeared and the wolves ran at the speed of light towards and pounced. RDJ used his gaulets to heat up the water cage and blasted the wolves at the same time I did as they tried to pounce on us which threw them backward with a powerful, vibration force. I used my key to destroy both cages and freed RDJ.

Then I made two clones of myself to help RDJ fend off the wolves as I quickly flew to the dream version of my room (basically my room but it's in my dream and not the real thing) to find out what Heidi's weakness is in my flowery with a butterfly-winged fairy journal. Then I found out that her weakness is force field explosions. So I flew back to RDJ as a holographic golden sphere appeared around me. "Stay behind me this time" I whispered to him as I made the sphere bigger which made a huge, powerful ripple along with an explosion. Then we went back to the beach and kissed.

While we were kissing, I saw a shadowy outline of a girl coming towards us from behind me. Then I turned around when I heard a clink sound and saw a girl with brown hair that was in a ponytail along with brown eyes in a chocolate-brown outfit holding chocolate cereal throwing weapons that look similar to Craves as the shadowy outline figure turned out to be what was left of Heidi again as she vanished because the ninja girl had hit her with her weapon which were as hard as steel. "Thank you!" I called out to her. She smiled at me from behind her ninja mask. "Don't mention it, kid!" she replied. "I'm not a kid, I'm a teen! But thanks anyway!" I called back, a little annoyed that she called me a kid but grateful that she saved us as she disappeared into the sunset.

I found a rectangular chocolate bar she had left behind with 'My name is Coca' on the stripy golden wrapper. Then I stayed with RDJ, held his hand, stroked his awesomely good-looking brown hair and kissed him before I said goodbye to which made me wake up again only two days after I'd fallen asleep. Tony was no longer next to me in my bed but thanks to my dream adventure, I'd helped him become more stable and visable to others in reality. So I met up with him at school after I'd been to Alton Towers(which had been directly the day after I'd woken up from my dream adventure) and after school we went to the exact same beach we would normally hang out in my dreams.

We walked along it and watched the sunset together as we kissed each other and cuddled Patch, my black 'n' white cat with green eyes and a black silky tail. Molly just so happened to be wandering by and found us on the beach. So she joined us and congratulated me to making my dream boy part of reality. "Well, it looks like I've finally found my true real Dream boy!" I said with a cheerful smile as Tony kissed me on the check and gave me a purple rose as an early B-day present. Then we went flying in the sky and sky danced to 'are you digging it?' as we made a heart shape with the clouds.

Robert Downey Jr's real Adventure

There was once a boy who had brown short hair and cute brown eyes that grew into a teenager who became an actor. He overcame loads of obstacles in his life and eventually became the multi-talented, mega hot adult actor we all know today. This is the story of Robert Downey Jr and what it would be like if he had a real adventure as himself and not playing a character for once.

It all started on a Monday morning, RDJ was going to certain places in New York to film scenes for his upcoming movies. He was wearing a black sleeveless top with a purple heart in the middle and 'Love Me' underneath the heart on it along with blue jeans and black smart shiny shoes as he walked towards the studio. He had his usual Amazing brown hair and super-hot brown eyes with his mega cute smile.

While he was walking, a purple hot balloon with his face on it arrived next to the studio when he wasn't looking. When he got into the studio, the director of the movie told him that he was going to a trip around the world with his number one fan.

"Hi, I'm Grainne. I'm so glad to finally meet you RDJ!" The 14-year old girl with long brown hair in a ponytail and brown eyes wearing purple jeans, black sandal and a purple short sleeved top which had 'I Love RDJ' in bright light purple letters on it said, excitedly.

"Well, I'm pleased to meet you too. So where do you want to go first?" He asked, politely as a guy wearing dark sunglasses, a tuxedo with a green bow tie and blue trainers in the sunshine who had brown eyes and blonde hair got into the basket and began to steer it upwards by heating it up with hot air.

"Let's go to Miami first, then New York and afterwards Paris!" Grainne suggested, confidently with a huge grin on her face. "Ok. Driver, Take us to Miami would ya please?" He asked.

"Sure thing, Mr Downey Jr, Sir!" The driver guy called Gino replied as he steered the balloon in the direction of Miami.

When they arrived in Miami, Gino had to park the hot air balloon near the Miami Beach but away from the city and stayed behind to guard the hot air balloon.

They headed north towards Miami Beach and got to sunbath. Meanwhile, Gino was standing by the hot air balloon so no one could steal it when mysterious men with masks covering their mouths like ninjas and wearing brown and black striped terrorist clothes with black boots crept behind him and grabbed him.

Then they put a look-a-like in his place. When we got back after 5 hours of buying hot dogs, corn dogs, tacos with nachos and cheese and loads of posters and clothes with RDJ on them; We found the look-a-like standing there like Gino had been doing. "Well, Gino. Let's go to Paris next so we don't have to go back and forth" RDJ said.

So they got into the basket and had noticed Gino tied up on the ground behind them yet. Then the mysterious terrorist men quietly crept in to the basket behind them without them noticing yet. After 10 minutes, RDJ noticed that we were going the wrong way. "Um, Gino. This isn't the way to Paris" RDJ said, worriedly.

"No, it's not because you're not going there!" The look-a-like replied, icily as the terrorist men pointed their guns at them and they raised our hands in the air. "I'm actually getting kidnapped! Well, this is totally different to 'Iron Man' because it's real and I could actually die!" RDJ stated. "Try to calm down, RDJ. Why not sing a song? Like 'River' for example?" Grainne suggested. "Ok. I'll try that, then" Robert replied as he sang 'River' as we headed towards Germany.

After 2 hours or so, they arrived in Germany where we landed in Berlin and the terrorist men led them in to an underground cave hideout which was underneath Kreuzberg near the Oberbaum Bridge which is double-decked and close to the river Spree.

Inside the cave, we saw limestone grey walls and there were three wooden chairs in the middle of the room, waiting for us. There was a door way on the right side of the room which led to a hidden confided room for building machines with cameras on there watching.

"We want to you to make mini missiles and a gigantic nuke for us" The leader of the terrorist group with dark brown eyes wearing a green army-like hat said. "Move it!" He shouted as the other terrorist soldiers marched behind us and led us into the hidden room which was sealed by a silver metal door which closed downwards.

"I already know you can't actually build an iron man suit with flamethrowers in real life. I mean you CAN build the suit but it can't have flamethrowers or fly in reality. So, what do we do, now?" Grainne asked. "I don't know" RDJ said, simply and started to sing 'River' again which made the water from the river nearby flow into the room.

Grainne found a disk on the table and put it into the security camera system so the soldiers who were watching saw us planning to make missiles.

"How did you do that?" Grainne cried with excitement. "I don't know. Maybe my song has some kind of reality enchantment!" RDJ suggested. So he sang 'River' again with more water coming in and he began to float on it while standing up as though he was on the ground. "Try Skating!" Grainne yelled, excitedly as RDJ skated on the river just like in his song. Then he held out his hand and Grainne took it; He then pulled Grainne up and he skated all of them out of there with Gino attached to the rope that was tied to RDJ's waist so he could be rescued too.

So RDJ skated away as fast as he could because the terrorist soldiers had released they weren't there when they checked it. They eventually ended up at the beach in Wales and they untied Gino.

They sang 'Driven to Tears' as Grainne led them to her house and Gino went to find another hot air balloon to finish the world tour.

"So what now?" Grainne asked. "How about we go into your room and write a song on your laptop?" RDJ suggested. "Ok!" Grainne replied as she texted one of her friends to come to her house as fast as possible. After about 2-5 seconds, a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes wearing a flowery purple 'n' green summer dress and white sandals rushed to the door and I ran to the front door to answer it. "Hi Mollie" Grainne said, greeting her happily. "Is he really here?! In your house?!"Mollie exclaimed. "Yes, he's upstairs in my room" Grainne tried my best to say calmly while trying to hide a smile.

So Mollie rushed upstairs and saw him sitting on Grainne's bunk bed. "who is that pretty girl that staring at me?" RDJ asked. "She's my friend, Moly. Can she tag along with us on our tour across the world please?" Grainne pleaded, desperately. "Ok, your parents need to know where you are though" RDJ replied.

"Yes!" They both yelled in unison as Molly used Grainne's house phone to call her parents and Grainne used it after since they were both at work. Then I remembered my little sister and covered RDJ with my towel when I saw the door move and her head popped out of the door with her brown eyes staring at me.

"Grainne, who were you talking to?" D asked, with her brown hair down and wearing a trendy cat top with green eyes, black leggings and purple sandal. "I was just talking to Mollie" Grainne replied swiftly.

"Then remove the towel" D said. So Grainne removed the towel and RDJ froze, pretending to be a life-like manikin of himself. "Typical RDJ stuff" D said, dismissively as she walked away in a teen fashion even though she's 10 almost 11. Meanwhile the terrorist group were trying to track them and sent a robot bunny disguised as a cute little 5 year-old girl with blonde hair and brown eye wearing a pink flowery dress and light pink sandals to find them.

Gino eventually found another purple hot air balloon but this time it had iron man and RDJ in the middle. So Gino took them to Ireland

And went to one of the nearby fields in Dublin. "Ah, I've always wanted to go to Ireland since I've got some Irish blood in me" RDJ remarked, breathing deeply. "I come here a lot on holiday" Grainne said. The little girl found a jetpack laying on the ground somewhere on the streets of London and had managed to follow them. She turned back into a giant robotic bunny and got ready to shoot a huge missile at them. There was a river nearby and RDJ used that to shield all of them.

RDJ made a sword out of water and used it to fend off the robot rabbit. It got out a missile from its belly this time and shot it at RDJ. But Luckily, He miraculously caught and threw it outwards passed the rabbit which made it watch the missile. Then RDJ stabbed it with his water sword while it was distracted and it short circuited out.

RDJ got a special app of his phone which he used to change the coordinates to where the terrorist group's hideout cave was as a little 'gift'. Just then, Grainne spotted my dad's car driving passed and became very sad. "Daddy, can RDJ come with us to Nan's house from a couple of days?" Grainne asked. "How will we all fit in the car?" Daddy asked. "We'll use the hot air balloon while you drive and Gino will follow you" Grainne said, excitedly as she jumped into the basket with Mollie, RDJ and Gino going in behind her.

So after that they had a fun time at the beach with RDJ and Gino had managed to park the hot air balloon somewhere near Nan's house. They went to the library, went Grainne's cousin Ellie and had loads of fun time together. But after about 3 weeks, RDJ had to leave to get back to his wife Susan and his younger son.

"Please don't leave!" Mollie and Grainne plead, sadly in unison. "I'm sorry girl but I have to get back" RDJ said as he kissed our cheeks and foreheads before hopping into the basket with Gino in there with him. Grainne had written her address, phone number and email along with Mollie's on a post-it note which was in RDJ's pocket so they could stay in touch.

"I'll come back soon! Look out for me when Avengers 2 comes and I come to London again!" He called out as they headed north in the direction of home (New York) while he waved at us and we wavered back. After they'd disappeared from view, we started to go crazy with excitement. "We just met RDJ!" Mollie and Grainne screamed loudly for the whole world to hear.

Then they pretended to dance with Imaginary young RDJ with curly brown hair and wearing a tuxedo with smart black shoes to 'Chances are'. Then RDJ sent them two holographic life-like version of his younger self and they kissed them.

Then Grainne said good bye to Mollie as Daddy took her back to the UK so she could get ready to going to another hot country called Aberdabi. But Mollie and Grainne shared a secret smile because they had a slight secret which neither of their parents knew about. Their phones had a special app for teleporting them to the hot air balloon RDJ had taken to get home and was now back at his house somewhere in New York, (I think) with His wife Susan and son Exton.

So they used our phones to make holographic life-like solid version of themselves before they teleported on to the hot air balloon to go to more places. "Girls, what are you doing here?!" Gino exclaimed as they arrived in the basket which was back in New York. "We want to see more of the world" They said in unison. "Well, once RDJ comes back from looking after his wife and younger son; you can come see more places around the world" Gino sighed, as he gave into their demands. "Yay!" They both squealed loudly.

So after that, They saw Paris, Italy, Tokyo, Australia, Mexico and all the other safe holiday-friendly countries around the world with RDJ and Gino. So now, whenever they need to go somewhere abroad; They select their teleport app and leave holograms in their place to go on a 'Around the world' tour adventure of sightseeing the whole world from a hot air balloon with RDJ, The best talented, hot actor in the entire world!

The end

Tony gets panic attacks before he sends flars into the red portal.

My name is Tony Stark. I've got a great girl and occasional save the world. But now I've destroyed all my suits, removed my magnetic arc reactor and I've moved in to Stark tower with Pepper.

I've been bonding with Pepper while fixing Dum-E and Butterfingers in my free time and now the world is save again; plus I fixed Pepper from Extremis and she killed the mandarin. How cool is that?! Now I got my avenger gang living with us cuz we've repaired it and have added more rooms to it for everyone to stay in.

The Avenger tower

I saw the other avengers in the Stark tower and got a vision that someone from space was coming to fight us.

Meanwhile, in the distance, a fan girl was in her room putting up posters of Tony Stark on her wall and had her room covered with iron man stuff. This girl was 14(almost 15), had brown hair and brown eyes wearing purple jeans, black sandals and a grey, black and pink striped top on. She was called Grainne.

Somewhere in space, an alien with blue eyes and a strange brown face wearing a golden helmet was standing on a piece of debris, planning his revenge on the Avengers. He sent a man with powers to create earthquakes wearing a grey suit outfit with brown eyes and black hair with a fringe whilst holding a grey sword to Earth in disguise as a teen boy with brown short straighten hair and brown eyes wearing a black leather jacket, a white sleeveless top, brown shorts and grey sandals.

The boy who called himself James, found himself within the busy streets of New York and set out to search for the tower his master had told him about. Then he saw the tall tower with the 'A' in middle which was now gold and shiny. He made clones of himself which changed into an oil slick black colour with purple glowing eyes.

Then they all marched towards the tower creating earthquakes everywhere and I could sense danger approaching. "Sir, there's any army of oil clones coming towards the tower" J.A.R.V.I.S. said.

"Great, I hope they won't want to destroy my tower and leave us with nowhere to live!" I muttered as I got my upgraded mark 42 to me with my version of Exterimis and headed outside.

Just then, A white orb created by the clones with the earthquakes appeared inside the tower and whisked every avenger who was in it away with it to a desert wasteland with no water or villages in sight. I wasn't taken away by the orb because I was standing out inside my tower with my other amour suits behind and Hawkeye was next to me too.

"Let's dance!" I cried as we all charged while shooting from the repulsers and Hawkeye shot his exploding arrows at them. "Tony, where are you?" Captain America cried with my communicators. "We're outside the Stark Tower" I replied. "Where the heck are you guys?"

"We in a desert wasteland somewhere" Captain America replied. "Try to find a out of there! We need back up, more oil clones are coming!" I said, desperately. "Ok, we'll try!" Captain America said, swiftly and then the connection was lost.

"J.A.R.V.I.S., we need to hold off the clones from getting into the tower, so the others can get back to help us" I commanded. "Right away, Sir" J.A.R.I.V.I.S. replied as the other suits flew up to create and barricade wall from the tower as they blasted all the clones which came their way. "Take that! And that, oily scum heads!" I shouted as I blasted them. Just then, James slowly approached us and I slowly walked towards him until there was two metres that separated us.

Meanwhile, Grainne was typing her stories about Tony and RDJ when one of the oil clones came into her room and kidnapped her. Pepper was at Stark Industries with Happy Hogan, working as usual with all the paperwork etc, when another clone had managed to track her down from Tony's files and kidnapped her too. The clone took Grainne and Pepper to a launch rocket near the statue of Liberty and tied them on to it.

"Hello, Tony" James said, in a slow, cunning voice. "Who are you and how do you know my name?!" I shouted. "That is of no importance right now but if you want to see your teammates and girlfriend alive, then surrender now!" James threated. Just then a sparkle of lightening formed in the sky with rumbles of thunder as Thor, The hulk, Captain America and Black Widow emerged from it unharmed because of Thor's powers. "What were you saying about my friends again?" I said triumphaly.

"CHARGE!" I shouted as Thor used his hammer on the clones on the left, with the Hulk smashing the clones on the right, Hawkeye shooting the one in the north; and Captain America and Black widow bashing the clones in the south as I battled it out with James. "Thanos is coming for you and you'll never be able to stop him!" He shouted, bitterly.

"We'll see about that!" I screamed as I kept shooting him and he grabbed my hands while squeezing them which caused the arm parts of my amour to push out; the same time my hands were being squished and that was casing a lot of pain. "You want to know where your beloved Pepper is? She's strapped to a rocket with your number one fan girl as well. So make a choice; keep fighting me and the clones to save your tower or go and save your girls" James taunted, softly in a challenging way.

"Ahhh!" I yelled in pain; then I managed to push him backwards. "Well this feels mildly repeatish!" I shouted as I blasted James in face before flying off towards the statue of Liberty where J.A.R.V.I.S. had managed to locate them. "J.A.R.V.I.S., Help the others hold off the clones and James from the tower while I save Pepper and my number one fan girl!" I ordered. "Right away, sir" J.A.R.V.I.S relied, automatically as I got closer to the statue and spotted the launch rocket which was now going through a voice over 10 second countdown.

"10.." I landed on the ground and tried to blast the ropes off the missile.

"9.." I summoned my gold, red, white and purple striped upgraded space suit to me and got out a shape knife edge to cut the rope.

*8.." I recused Pepper but Grainne got her arm stuck on one of the extra hard as steel purple ropes.

"7.." I kept trying to cut the rope but it was uncutable.

"6.." I quickly took Pepper to the roof of one of the nearby building and flew back as fast as I could.

"5.." "Help me, Tony!" Grainne cried as the rocket began to shake and steam came out from its engine.

"4…" Tony summoned his addition space suit on to Grainne as he kept trying to free her.

"3.." a arrow hit the rope on the left side of the rocket that Grainne wasn't strapped onto and created a small crack in it.

"2.." The rocket readied itself to launch.

"1.." I tried to jump onto the rocket to free Grainne but the rocket was now vibrating really fast so it shook me off.

"0!" "Tony!" Grainne screamed as the rocket began to fly upwards and I flew after it.

Then we both saw the space debris which the nuke had caused and a fiery read 'n' orange version of the teceract blue portal appeared as Thanos waited pacently to get a report from James and to get ready to strike. "Everything is going to plan, Master" James reported in a slow, icy voice.

"Good. Carry on then and don't forget to them that I'm coming for them" Thanos said in an eerie, deep voice. "Yes, master" James replied and then their connection was cut off. I managed to cut the rope with the additional knife's edge I'd added to the spacesuit with the help of Hawkeye's long distance arrow making a crack in the rope. Then I helped Grainne to fly back to Earth while shooting flares in to the red portal to destroy it.

I showed Grainne how to control the hand repulsers and She helped me finish James off all the others defeated the last of the oily clones with help from J.A.R.V.I.S. through my other suits.

"Thanos will come and get you! You will be Helpless when he conquers Earth!" James snarled.

"We'll be ready for him even if he brings an army with him, We'll beat him" I said, proudly.

"Yeah because nothing is impossible for the Avengers!" Grainne added. Then we both blasted him with the uni-beam and he died instantly which stopped any more oily clones from being created.

Then I found Pepper on the roof of on of the flat buildings that was near the tower and brought her back home safely. Then I brought Grainne home near the beach and told her that she could keep the suit once I made more modifications to make it more girly and flowery. "You're the best Tony!" Grainne exclaimed as she hugged me tightly. Then she awkardly removed herself from once she instantly remembered about me and Pepper.

"I'm sorry" she whispered. "It's ok" I said. "I'm sure, pepper won't mind since you're my number one fan girl" "Yeah.." Grainne said, weakly. "Robert, I..." She trailed off as I held her in my arms. "Please call me Tony" I said as I kissed Grainne on the cheek. "I have to go now" I said quickly as I got my new and improved underwater suit attached to me as I dived into the sea to get home to Pepper. Grainne watched whilst blushing and smiled warningly from her bedroom window.

So after that, we settled into the tower permanently and I built more suits in my free time. I played against Bruce on the PS2 in the game room which was the dining room with the TV in it, playing 'Iron man' together while Thor watched. Captain America got the room on the middle floor with his shield sign and loads of posters linked with world war 2 in it and got to remember the memories from his time.

Hawkeye and Black window got rooms next to each other so they were happy as ever and as for Me and Pep; we got the room upstairs together and I've even thought about proposing to her! So that ends my story for now and thankfully, I've learned not to hurt people's feeling who become my past that then turn into demons. So yeah, we do create our own demons but I've learnt to never make them again and to control them.

In the space, the red portal exploded from the inside and vanished revealing a green fiery one which Thanos was going to use to conquer earth. The red one had been a distraction and cover up for the green one. Thanos laughed and it echoed across the whole galaxy. While me and Pepper were kissing, we stopped and heard the spooky laugh. Everyone in the whole world including Thor, Hawkeye, Bruce, Black window and Captain America heard it too. We all looked through the window and saw black clouds with purple lightening form in the clouds. Right there and then we all knew something or someone was come. And we'd be ready to face it when it comes.

The end. For now…