Tell Me A Lie

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next »

~Fake Girlfriends and Skin Tight Dresses~

*Niall's P.O.V*
I open the door to mangement, I walk in and see the receptionist. "Hey Niall. Paul will be with you in you in a minute, just sit down." She says while pointing to the couch. "Kay." I say while sitting down. I start to read a 'People Magazine' with a headline of 'One Direction's Niall Horan Gay?' with a photoshopped picture of me kissing a guy.
I swear sometimes these tabloids are full of it. Right as I think that I hear Paul say "Niall?" "Yes." I shoot back at him "Can you come here?" I stand up and walk towards him, he widens up the door so I can walk thru it. He motions me to sit down, when I sit down I ask "What's up? What was so urgent that you couldn't wait until Wednsday?" He grabs the same magazine I was reading in the lobby "Well how do you like being gay?" Paul askes with a serious look on his face.
"Actually I don't mind it at all. But I do have to say I do perfer the ladies." I reply with a smirk on his face. "This isn't a joke. This is serious. " He shoots back. "Hey, don't get all mean and pushy I was just trying to crack a joke. What am I suppose to do about it?" I ask "Well maybe you could get a girlfriend. Or even a fake one. Anything to keep the media from thinking this load of crap."
"Well how am I suppose to get a girlfriend if there is no one I'm interseted in?" I ask "Like I said a 'fake girlfriend'. If you don't find yourself one by the BRIT awards we'll have to find you one. Now shoo-shoo I have to get home." I stand up to leave. How am I suppose to get a girlfriend in less than a week?
*Geneva's P.O.V*
As I roam the dress aisle looking for something cute when I hear "Geneva I found you the perfect dress!" Avery yells with excitement. "That's what you said about the last dress and that ended up being pink!" I shout back at her. I see her running towards me with her long dark brown hair swaying behind her head. She reaches me and says "I really think you'll like this one. Now close your eyes." She says while taking my right hand to cover my eyes.
I stand ther for about a minute with my hand over my eyes. "Can I look now?" I ask half annoyed and half anxious. "Hold on... Okay now!" I uncover my eyes to see a short black strapless dress, that looks skin tight. I smile and reply "I like it." Her face lightens up as I say those words. I grab it and ask "Can we go now?" Her smile fades into a frown when I ask that. "No. We've just begun our shopping adventure. We still need shoes and jewelary." "Come on Avery, you know I don't like shopping, especially for girlie stuff." I tell her.
"Come on Geneva. Please? We haven't spent much time together since I've started dating Harry and moved in with him. And you know the whole diffrent college thing. So please?" She says with hope in her big brown eyes. "Fine... What dress did you get?" I ask. "This." She says while holding up a dress that looks alot like mine just midnight blue. "Nice." I say and she grabs me by the wrist and leads me to the shoe section of the store.
"What exactly are we shopping for anyway/" I ask while she pulls me where to the high-heels are. "For Harry's birthday party tomorrow." She says while looking at the high heels. "Do I have to go?" I ask "I though you liked Harry?" she askes with a questioning look on her face. "I do, I just don't want to wear a dress." I say "Well would you do it for me?" She askes, well more like begging. "Fine, for you. I guess." I say while forcing a smile on my face.
*Niall's P.O.V*
"I hope into the cab and head home. Before I could tell the cab-driver where to go I get a text from Harry saying 'Come over?' I reply real quick 'Sure. Be there soon!' I quickly tell the driver Harry's address. It isn't really a long drive, but it is when you have alot on your mind. Fake girlfriend. Is all that runs thru my mind. How am I suppose to find a one in less than a week? Maybe Harry could help.
***
We pull to a stop. The driver turns around and says "That will be twenty dollars." I reach into my pocket and hand him the money, I open the door and walk towards Harry's place, I knock on his door not even ten seconds after I knock he's already opened the door. "Hey!" he says while widening the door so I could walk in. "Hey, what's up?" I ask while walking in "Nothing really. I'm just bored. Avery's gone."
"Where'd she go?" I ask knowing that Harry and Avery are attached at the hip, so I'm pretty surpised she's not here. "She's shopping with Geneva." Name sounds familar but I believe I don't know her. Maybe she's come up in a conversation. "Who's Geneive?" I ask "It's Geneva. And she's Avery's best friend. They've known eachother since they were like eight." "Oh how come I don't know her?" I ask. "She's usally busy with college, work, and other stuff. You might her today or at my birthday party." He tells me while I sit on the couch.
"So how did your meeting with Paul go?" He askes while turning on the television. "Crappy. Everyone thinks I'm gay. There is a photoshopped picture of me kissing a guy. So Paul's making me get a girlfriend or atleast a fake girlfriend." "Ouch...That's gotta suck. What are you gonna do?" He askes with curosity in his eyes. "Find a fake girlfriend I guess, before the BRIT Awards, which is in less than a week. Know anyone?" I ask hoping he does.
"No, sorry. I don't." "Oh well I guess I'm screwed... Wait what about that Geneva chick!?" I ask even though I don't know her. Or if she's even pretty. All I know is that I really need a fake girlfriend like soon. "Nope! She's not a people person!" He shoots back with a smirk smile.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next »

This book has 20 comments. Post your own now!

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Okay, this was the best story I've ever read. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read more.

Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:05 am
Hi... I'm new to this whole thing, but from what I read so far, I like it!! Wait....no I love it!

DeeDee831 said...
When are you going to post the next one I'm dying I'm addicted to this!!!!!    

Mrs.Tomlinson96 said...
Sept. 11, 2013 at 10:44 am
I love this story! It instantly had my attention and not just because it is about Niall. The storylne is pretty creative and I love the fact that you made it to seem realistic. I think alot of people can connect with Geniva and why she has trust issues...what can I say s*** happens. I cant wait for the next chapter! (And I hope everything is okay at home. Inoticed you saying there were problems. Ill be praying for you.)

JustAnotherOwl said...
I really like this story! It's a really cute idea, and I really love the two of them together! :) I really hope she can move on from her past and date Niall! My one teensy criticism is that it might be good to just edit the chapters before you post them (or even get someone to be your editor- sometimes it helps to have someone else look at it), because sometimes the grammar/spelling mistakes make things kind of confusing. But that's minor! Overall, I think this is really great and I love... (more »)

Mrs.NiallHoranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you so much for this comment! It makes me smile knowing that someone likes it! I actually do have an eitor but she isn't very good (Don't tell her I said that!) Thank you for reading I really appreciate it!

Different_is_normal said...
I love this sooooo much please please please add more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.NiallHoranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you so much! You seriously don't know how happy that makes me!

Louis_Tomlinson! replied...
I am still in love with this book! ;) I want to read so much more! PLEASE Keep writting, :)

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:12 am
I love this book! Its my favourite book that Ive read on here! Thank You SOOOOOO much for writing it, cant wait to read more!

Annettedanielle said...
Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:32 am
This is really cool

Thank you!

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:28 am
I really like this one...Suspensful...now I wanna know why shes crying!

Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:08 am
I'm working on the next two chapters now! They'll be up by Friday but still have to be edited, I'm glad you're liking the story. It makes me really happy. :)

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:08 am
I really like it soo much. Like i hope that me and my boyfriends relationship is just a set-up cause this is my first relationship. So wish my luck with my boyfriend and I. And think this story is really cute :3

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:10 am
In my last post/comment i ment i hope my boyfriend and our relationship is't a set up i love him more than anything in the world

Thanks I really enjoy writing this! Hope everything with your boyfriend goes well!

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:45 am
I love it...wish there was more!

Narry_Palikson replied...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:24 am
I know it is a great book...I wish there was more too...where did they go after the grocery store? Will Geneva and Niall actually, not fake, date? I need mt questions answered...Im gonna check back everyday to see if theres a new chapter

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted it in awhile! My computer isn't working and can only do it on the weekend! I'll try to post as much as today probably two or three chapters! Thank you guys for reading it!