The Lost Halo

By Saphy BRONZE, Hollywood, California
Saphy BRONZE, Hollywood, California

Never forget to smile.

Summary:

Fourteen-year-old Jocelyn Knight is struggling through another year of living with only herself, her best friend, and dreadful memories and visions that keep reappearing. Something in the back of her mind tells her that this isn't just something that she can ignore. She's scared of what will happen to her, but she's also eager to finally solve the mystery behind her grandfather's death and what lurks in the forest ahead of her.
As Jocelyn begins to wonder about her safeguarded house she's lived in all her life, she discovers a strange and ancient power that is fading and only she can restore. With this unexpected new power, Jocelyn exposes a danger that could destroy everything she holds dear - and change the world forever.

Saphira M.

The Lost Halo

Darbs1325 GOLD said...
on May. 17 2012 at 6:16 pm
Darbs1325 GOLD, Columbus, Georgia

Life is a reflection of intent....love reflects love....hate reflects hate....-Jonathan Lockwood Huie

When the world puts you down, keep your head up!-Anonymous?

I wasnt able to go to the next page(Stupid computer problems), but What I was able to read was great! keep up the great writing and I hope one day, I'll hear of a book that was published by you... :D

on May. 13 2012 at 1:05 pm
anavit15 SILVER, Naperville, Illinois

sounds like a good book! il check it out soon

Saphy BRONZE said...
on Apr. 11 2012 at 8:23 pm
Saphy BRONZE, Hollywood, California

Never forget to smile.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll definitly start posting new chapters :D

on Apr. 11 2012 at 8:09 pm
Allicat001 SILVER, Waukesha, Wisconsin

"Love is not someone you can live with, love is someone you can't live without."

"Always stand up for what's right even if that means you're standing alone."

This is a really interesting topic and I hope you'll post more to this story:) Only thing I would do is to elaborate on Joss's feelings a little more throughout, but otherwise I really like this!

on Apr. 11 2012 at 6:06 pm
C.K.Snow SILVER, Morden, Other
This seems like a very interesting novel. I'll check it out.

Parkland Book