Wolves

Chris M.
Wolves
Summary: This is centered around a lost story about two samurai brothers and a demon samurai. The main character is Kaysaan Hiroji, who is commonly referred to as Kaysie.
He is the main character in all of the Reapers Campaign collection, which is why i chose to upload this story first.

I hope you enjoy the wild ride of the young yakuza gangster and his unworldly trials!

WSwilliams said...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 4:19 pm:
I liked your story. Sorry, i only read part of it, since I'm busy with other stuff. I was always interested in Japanese culture (mostly with anime and manga) and perfectly displayed the lifestyles of the yakuza. If you get this published, try adding more brutality and show the relationship between the character and the yakuza. Otherwise, good work

JunpeiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 5:43 pm :
Thanks; but Kaysie's background is being in a Yakuza family, the majority of the story is based around the undead society which factors in around the end of the story.

WSwilliams replied...
Mar. 20, 2012 at 4:19 pm :
My bad. i might have missed that because I had to rush through it.

Mar. 20, 2012 at 8:08 pm :
It's all good; and this is to anyone who took interest in this story you should check out Red the Ending which i just uploaded