An Unforgettable Quest

By , Lawrenceville, NJ
Author's note: If you know of the show Supernatural, then you may love this. In this, Sam and Dean (or Matt)...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: If you know of the show Supernatural, then you may love this. In this, Sam and Dean (or Matt) don't hunt supernatural beings, they are just regular wine makers in Italy. What inspired me to do this was the idea of making a Supernatural story without the paranormal stuff, but still Supernatural and suspenseful. I know, I make no sense, but you may get it after you read my story.
BTW, see if you can spot all the Supernatural references  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 Next »

Getting Caught Up

sorry it's short
It took me all of about two minutes to find Matt. He was easy to recognize in a crowd with his leather jacket and jeans. I caught up to him all excited and happy looking. He turned around, looked at me and sarcastically said, “You found something out about Dad?” I nodded and told him about the old man, the dude just like me, and the church.
“So, all we have to do to find the guy that kidnapped Dad is to look for your twin.” Matt chuckled, “Piece a cake.”
We went down to the church to look for something. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary to us, so we went inside the church. When we opened the doors, we were astonished to see who was inside.

EMJOLIE said...
I really enjoyed this novel. I think you had the perfect amount of detail as well! Great work

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Thanks soooo much. Whenever i asked my family how it was they would say something like "It's fine" or "It's sounds like you just wrote down what you saw on a TV show"

the first response bugged me because I hate the word fine (don't ask)

the second was actually what I was going for. You get a kind of movie in your head as you read it.

Anyway, thanks for the comment.

Also, the tpo comment was when I first published it. I forgot a chapter, but i fixed it... (more »)