The King of the Werwolves

Author's note: READ THIS!!! I started writing this in sixth grade and finished it a year ago, and it is also...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: READ THIS!!!

I started writing this in sixth grade and finished it a year ago, and it is also at a lower writing level than other books.

I will ask you the same question I asked for the Legend of the Batbark Woods: SHOULD I REWRITE THIS BOOK??? PLEASE ANSWER!!!

P.S. It might take you a while to decide, considering this book is REALLY long!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 Next »

The Fake Businessman

Luckily for Miles, the car was moving fairly slow, and he could easily catch up. To his surprise, Mr. Michaels was the only one in the car, and the mysterious lady wasn’t with him.
Miles had his notebook with him in case he needed to jot something down.
Mr. Michaels drove down a rugged, forest trail that Miles was unfamiliar with. Miles abruptly stopped running after the car and jotted down:

Evening
Where is Mr. Michaels going??? Could he be going to a meeting
This is where things get better. Or worse. It depends on how you look at it.
with the monsters of the BATBARK WOODS???

Miles stopped writing in his notebook and continued down the trail.
Soon, he followed the car down a moderately steep hill, where the car slowly stopped at the bottom of the hill.
Miles quickly ducked behind a bush as Mr. Michaels got out of the car. Mr. Michaels glanced up the hill, then the other way, and went along another trail.
Miles tiptoed forward and saw that Mr. Michaels was walking up a steep hill. Miles followed him, and soon saw him pull a glowing bluish ball out of his coat pocket.
Then, with one hand, Mr. Michaels swiped off his suit. But what Miles didn’t expect to see was that the suit turned into bluish-purple smoke, and when it cleared, where Mr. Michaels had stood was a werewolf. But Miles recognized this werewolf immediately. This was no ordinary werewolf. He was the King of the Werewolves.
Mr. Michaels/the King of the Werewolves got to the top of the hill. Miles poked his head above the top to see what the King of the Werewolves was doing.
The King of the Werewolves walked forward at the top of the hill and stopped. He got the glowing blue ball out and held it forward. He muttered a series of growls and snuffles. Miles didn’t know what it meant.
But then, all of a sudden, great turquoise lightning volts came out of the ball. It shocked the ground, and there was a tremendous rumble. Miles shook and tried not to let out a scream.
Then, a stone claw came straight out of the ground, turquoise sparks still zapping it.
Miles couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Finally, the stone claw fully erupted from the ground. The sparks vanished, and the rumbling stopped abruptly, startling Miles.
The King of the Werewolves slowly placed the glowing blue ball on the stone claw. A huge teal light came from the ball and shone on the wall of a cliff. In the light was the image of the Head Witch.
Miles quickly turned and jotted down in his notebook:

Mr. Michaels WAS going to a Batbark Woods meeting! He is involved with the Batbark Woods!
Take into notice: what are those glowing balls?

“Why hello, o’ Great King of the Werewolves,” the Head Witch cackled. “Do you have a status report?”
“Snuffle…snuffle…grrrrrrr…” the King of the Werewolves growled.
“Yes…yes…you’ve secured the humans and you’re taking them into the woods! We must get the trap ready!”
Miles wrote down:

The ghostberry stash thing is a trap! I’d better warn Dad.

The King of the Werewolves and the Head Witch continued their conversation. “Gruff, gruff…grrrrrrr…”
“Hmmm…wait a minute…you mean those three kids? The ones that tried to sabotage the attack? And those humans that escaped from Ghostline?”
“ROAR!!! ROOAAAAARRR!!! Snuffle, grrrrrrr…”
“I know…we shall kill them all. What else do you have planned? What about the group of humans you’ll trap in the forest?”
“Snuffle…grrrrrrr…gruff, gruff! Snuffle…”
“Hmmm…good plan. Bite the strongest ones and turned them into werewolves, and turn the weakest ones into food. The humans shall pay for destroying our leader.”
“ROOOAAAAAAAARRR!!!!!
“Well…yes…I know you’re our leader now. And we’re counting on you!”
Miles was about to jot something else down in his notebook when he heard a familiar voice behind him. “Miles?”
He turned around and there was Cal Reedason. “Cal! What are you doing here?”
“My cabin’s just a little down that trail.” Cal pointed to the trail just next to the one the King of the Werewolves had stopped at. “Why? Is there—WHOA!!!AAAAAH!!!”
Cal screamed when he saw the King of the Werewolves. Miles grabbed his arm and pulled him back, but it was too late.
The King of the Werewolves and the Head Witch were already staring straight at them. Cal stepped behind Miles. Miles unsheathed his sword as the Head Witch smirked.
“It’s him,” she smiled.
The King of the Werewolves growled. Then, the Head Witch screamed at the top of her lungs, “KILL THEM!!!”

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

Reignbow.Rebel said...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 8:39 am
Bravo! Loved the first! I see a bright future for you!

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:07 am
Thanks! :)

MAXIMUMRIDEFOREVER said...
This was really good! I read the other one! Great job! Do you think you could check out my work. None of my work in posted yet, but when it is could you check it out? thanks!

Dec. 21, 2011 at 7:18 am
I'll check it out when it's posted! I haven't been on TeenInk in a while. :/

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:29 am
Hey, if you haven't read the Legend of the Batbark Woods, read that before you read this, because this is the sequel, and you won't understand ANYTHING unless you read the Legend of the Batbark Woods first.