Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > The King of the Werwolves

The King of the Werwolves

Eric C.
The King of the Werwolves
Summary: 14-year old Miles and Randall and 12-year old Katrina are back in this sequel to the Legend of the Batbark Woods.

When Miles's dad is kidnapped by a mysterious monster known as the King of the Werewolves, the gang must venture back into the Batbark Woods to rescue him. But are there more secrets behind this kidnapping? And what are the monsters planning?

Reignbow.Rebel said...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 8:39 am:
Bravo! Loved the first! I see a bright future for you!

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:07 am :
Thanks! :)

MAXIMUMRIDEFOREVER said...
This was really good! I read the other one! Great job! Do you think you could check out my work. None of my work in posted yet, but when it is could you check it out? thanks!

Dec. 21, 2011 at 7:18 am :
I'll check it out when it's posted! I haven't been on TeenInk in a while. :/

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:29 am:
Hey, if you haven't read the Legend of the Batbark Woods, read that before you read this, because this is the sequel, and you won't understand ANYTHING unless you read the Legend of the Batbark Woods first.