New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Stream's Destiny

Stream's Destiny

Dianna P.
Stream's Destiny
Summary: A silver she-wolf is the Alphas’ daughter, her father insists that she become mates with the Beta Bone, when he becomes Alpha. Everything goes as planned until, while hunting in the forest Stream meets a loner male that will change her life forever.

dpswiftstar58 said...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 7:36 am:
Thanks, and that would be cool if there was an animated seris about this.

NYCBilly said...
Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:16 am:
I really enjoyed reading about Stream and  friends.  The author through the words of the story make you feel as if you were there with them.  The writing is clear descriptive and thoroughly entertaining.  I hope to read more from this author.  I can see an animated series from these stories.

Tiffiny said...
Nov. 5, 2011 at 10:35 am:

ALERT!

My mind has been BLOWN!!

This is going in the top ten best stories I've ever ate up! The description placed me right in the scene amongst the action, The plot kept me drooling for more, and the understatement of wolves and how they interact fool me into believing a wolf wrote this! :D

Tl/Dr

Bravo! Keep them coming, future Mark Twain! (He was a great writer from the 1800s)

dpswiftstar58 replied...
Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:42 pm :
Thank you so much. :)

autumn said...
What a talented author! I really enjoyed reading this story, I loved all the descriptions, I could picture everything so vividly. Wonderful story and would love to read more from this author.

dpswiftstar58 replied...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 5:53 pm :
Thank you so much, and I am currently typing up the sequel to this.

TC Austin said...
Very good story - I feel that this talented author cleverly conveyed some pretty poignant thoughts with some skillful use of imagery.  The story held my attention and I felt it was cleverly accomplished.  I'm sure there must be a continuation in the works and I hope this author's development perseveres and that their journey is shared with us along the way!  Well done!  (To quote Tony Hillerman: "Thoughts, and words that spring from ... (more »)

dpswiftstar58 replied...
Oct. 31, 2011 at 5:41 pm :
Thank you for the comment, I really appreciate it.