Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Alien Invasion Series: Book One: The Caller

Alien Invasion Series: Book One: The Caller

writerfreak21231
Summary: It was midnight when I got the call. . .
“Your a goner boy”
It was morning when they showed up. . .
“Your coming with us”
It was Monday when I escaped. . .
“Get the boy!”
Now, I’m on the run. . .
“Were do you think hes going?”
I’m an alien, and I’ll prove it to you. . .

This book has 16 comments. Post your own now!

cummingsandgoingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
writerfreak21231 read my book and said it was really good! Go to thriller/mystery books and it's called Infinity: Part One! Hope you like it!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Infinity is great! as usually your writing astounds me! oh and about Detective Eric, maybe. . . :)(:

Oct. 15, 2011 at 11:29 am

Hey, writerfreak, great story so far! 

By the way, is Detective Eric supposed to be named after me or something? ;)

nikkigonefishin said...
Sept. 29, 2011 at 12:28 am
Hey! This is pretty good. I got to admit that it really got my attention and did have me wondering what was going to happen next. The only thing I would suggest is that you lower the specificity down. I feel that you sometimes get carried away describing things that are not very necessary and then make an awkward transition back to the main point. Other than that your novel is very intriguing ( not sure if I spelled that right :)

thanks sooooo much! srry i took so long to reply! i will be checking out some of your work for sure! :)(:

jellotinisjiggly24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 8:46 am
Thank you too all the fan out there for making this story get voted # 4 top voted for all novels! Thanks soooooo much again!!!! owe it all too you! :)(:

rage_against_the_machine said...

Interesting concept.. however there were many grammar mistakes that drove me crazy. Missing words, incorrect adjectives ("...using my inhumanely brain...") and the wrong form of you're. You could ask any one of my friends that I am a huge stickler for that. It drives me crazy.

Grammar Na.zi out.

Haha ;)

Aug. 23, 2011 at 8:12 am
thank you for the feedback and thank you for reading! :)(:

rage_against_the_machine replied...
No problem :)

actually now it is: jellotinisjiggly24

Malrox21213This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
oh and my new user name is now: Malrox21213 instead of: writerfreak21231.

HaleyStar said...
Hey, just to let you know, Darkroom, the thid part to Glimpse is out, and I'm nearing the end of writing the fourth part an dthe eplilouge.

Aug. 13, 2011 at 11:38 am
great!!! i will for sure check it out!!! :)(:

HaleyStar said...

so suspenseful!!!! I loved it. You said there's going to be more books right?

thanks! and yeah! theres going to be more books! The second one is called shape shifter, the next is called greenlid, after that is the ghost, and then finally coming together. Thanks for the comment and reading! :)(:

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30, 2011 at 11:34 am
Please post comments saying if u liked it or not. i enjoy fedback as well! Thanks and keep writing everyone! :)(: