The Nine Guardians | Teen Ink

The Nine Guardians

By Vivian229 SILVER, Colfax, California
Vivian229 SILVER, Colfax, California

“Well if you were perfect then you would be like a god, unattainable. I like to think that you are almost perfect, that one lucky girl can be the one to ‘attain’ you. I mean if you were perfect, or god like, there would be no way any girl would have a chance with you.”

Summary:

After coming home from school one day Travis Night comes across a light falling from the sky. He goes to investigate it and he finds that it is a girl from the future who is getting chased by the guardians of the rings who are out to get her for witnessing one of their murders that their boss committed. Over the time of protecting her he finds that she might not be who she says she is.

Holly S.

The Nine Guardians

JasonMayne said...
JasonMayne, Naples, Florida

" If we don't help each other, who will?" "Your flaws can be your greatest weapon"
"Determination is the simple price you pay for acheivemet"
"The body can achieve what the mind can perceive"

I love your book; you should write more. can you check my book, it's called "Shoot To kill", and tel me what you think.

DaylightDarkness SILVER, Littleton, Colorado

Everyone's crazy. You know why? We all want to be normal. Well, we cant define normal, and, the people you can point at and say, well isn't he/she normal are rare. Doesnt that kind of defeat the pupose of normal? -My Friend

This is a really interesting idea.

PrincessPumpkin23, Applegate, California
I look foward to reading more! ^.^

on May. 6 2011 at 8:55 am
Vivian229 SILVER, Colfax, California

Why thank you I will post more as soon as I can

I love the story line and your characters! I can't wait until you add more!!

Vivian229 SILVER, Colfax, California

Thanks I will try to post more soon

on Apr. 10 2011 at 4:26 am
Sapphire_wing BRONZE, Fukuoka, Other
Ah I just laughed of Travis reaction complaining that all the weight making her light was from the ring. Interesting though. Like the story.