book 2 The story of DRAGON RIDER | Teen Ink

book 2 The story of DRAGON RIDER

By Dragon8, fairbanks, Alaska
Dragon8, Fairbanks, Alaska

my favorite quote is actually what alot of people use. "the only thing in life you need is a roof over your head clothes on your back and food to eat..." i actually saw that saying as true in my younger years...

these are who is in the book...

Dragon Rider {main character}

The teen titans

Firefly (plains Dragon)

World creator
Black beauty & blue spirit «««««»»»»» both; disguised as a 1970
Plymouth road runner…
Demon 340
German police car ««»» disguised as a 53 Chevy custom ««»» Leader of the pack of gardians.
Superbee cornet”
Buick Gsx

Dragon Riders Legend
He will live for ever unless all the gallaxys in the universe are destroyed.
Or if his inner or outer self is destroyed.

Epilogue- star date 1562 on reptilian
Dragon Rider was born on this date and he had a curse that was actually turned in to a legend. His father was a nuclear scientist in the military on reptililian. He was killed in a nuclear melt down as Dragon Rider was being takein out of his mother. The other part of his life was, right at age 10 the sun of there galaxy was about to have a super nova considering it was so big of a fire ball planet, and it was about to die within 5 or 8 years. When Dragon Rider was 15 years old he got another dragon only this one was his own. But at age 18 he was about to go too school and the super nova that was about to happen was apparently already happening 2 years early. He went through a portal to escape the super nova. And now he is on a planet called earth. Here is Dragon Riders story on earth.

As I was headed back from the battle I had with the Joker. The on board computer said “incoming message from the justice league…” then I said “on screen…” “hello there Draco I have heard that you have terminated the main boss of all the the criminal leaders.” “yes that is correct.” “good, now we have something for you. You have three choices of what too pick. But first I have somebody I want you to meet. His name is world creator and he wants to give you his powers before he dies of cancer…” “then I would be honored to have his powers. But one question that remains will I catch the cancer he has since your basically giving his….” “NO…No.. you won’t have to worry about catching any thing. Now meet me at this location 555 elms street.” Then the screen went blank. So then the game was on! I gave the coordinates to robin once I came back to the titan tower and he said this time I am coming with you. This guy that is dying of cancer is somebody special to me and my family he is our grand father as a family. Then we were off…
«««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
as I went along the road in my 53 Chevy custom and we went I got a reading of some activity in the same location 555 elms street. Then I went over there. And so it was. It was definitely the best sight I have ever seen. We pulled up at elms street and got out of the car. “so is this the world creator?” I asked. He said “yes, this is the world creator. In order for you to proceed you must make an blood oath. Which means you will have to take some blood from your body, now its just a little bit don’t worry. So I did so… I pin pricked my finger with a needle just like if I had diabetes… I put the blood into a vial that the man from the justice league gave me and he took the vial of blood. Even though it was a little drop, that is all he needed to start the process to give me a good gift. “may I ask your name?” “that is not important what is important is it is ready. Walk through the gate…” id as I was instructed and it felt like I was being burned but then I felt the knowledge of getting all life in place then I walked through the other side and I was unconscious. Then I fell to the ground. And that’s when found myself puking up blood. The only thing I was able to do, was heal myself I used dark magic to heal myself on the inside I lay there for a moment then got to my neese again rather than lying there on the ground and so it was I learned how to create a planet without dyeing. “very good you handled it just like a trooper…” I fell asleep right on the ground. And that is all I remember of that night.

When I woke up the morning after I got the ability to create another world; I was some how back in the Titan tower. Then I herd a argument up stairs in the common area. I awoke my dragon Firefly and said “are you hungry?” “yes” Firefly said in a happy voice, as he wagged his tail. Then I went down to the kitchen and I fed Firefly, then I said “ stay here.” In a very discreet voice. Then I ran up stairs and into where I heard the arguing and said “that is enough!! And put them into a arrest hold, with some dark magic. Then I said what I had to say, “what is the reason for this? Its retoricle question. Don’t answer it. this place we are here to be friends not to fight.” “where sorry we did not mean to wake you but the only reason…” “I don’t need a reason life is to easy for me to have a reason.” “YOU COULD HAVE DIED!!! Are we clear?!” I looked at robin and star fire “then why did he put me in that position!” “because… because…” “BECAUSE WHAT SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!!!” Raven butted in and said “because he was reptilian just like you and he knew you when you were little do you remember his face?” I stood there and I felt a tear go down my face. I knew it was a sin to cry on reptilian but the fact that I was not on reptilian made me cry even more. “yes I remember him…” “then what was his name?” “his name was Scar… he was one of my best friends at the time and now he was wanting to kill me?” “no he was not tying to kill you but the process could have killed you! Do you under stand me? It would have destroyed you inside until it hit the outside of your skin. Basically you would have exploded!!” from all the energy that was inside of you. That is why you where coughing up blood. What did you do to keep yourself from exploding?” “I used magic to heal myself permenitly. It some how kept me from dying.” Everybody looked at me like at me like if I was crazy. “what? That’s what my reaction is every time I get hurt… your big deal is? May I ask?” I replied in sarcastic voice. “then that is when I saw a garbage can move right behind raven it was Firefly. “oh and I have something to show all of you accept robin.” I ran behind Raven and grabbed Firefly. “is that what I think it is? Is that a baby dragon?” then I replied “yes my only mission is to train Firefly with all my power. It has already learned how to fly. And hes grown a lot just like a dog would grow. The thing I like is he does not eat meat. Hes a vegiterian.

One day the clouds was in a weird form almost like the movie war of the worlds then all of a sudden I noticed my dragons wing outline come into view. I called “Firefly!!! Where are you?” then I herd the dragon roar with some pride. Then I knew he was in a full growth spirt. Which means he was fully grown. But how?!
Then I heard the dragons wings beat twords me.

When Firefly landed he stood 2 stories above me. He had the wing span of half of air strip. Then I heard a voice in my head “I am glad you can create a whole another world. Is there a way you can ride on my back?” Firefly said and I said “let me get a leather sattle and so I hand crafted mine out of cow hide and leather. 56 hours later I was able to ride on Firefly back. We took off in the morning we flew across san Francisco bay.i saw raven out on the dock she waved. “ascend through the clouds!” I said into Firefly’s ear then I thought of what I wanted to do. I wanted to pull off a stunt. A very dangerous stunt that considered skill. To my surprise Firefly went to do it. it was just like a roller coaster going down a sky scraper. “wait, wait, NOW!!!” we into a nose dive. Then he pulled up on the wings just enough for me to see the ground approaching at a very fast speed. Next thing I knew I was gliding at a incredible speed down a the bay then we made a quick turn around as we were almost back at home…

When I got back inside I found me in a sense of happiness. “what’s up dragon rider?” said a person from the back of a shaded room. He entered the room I was in then I saw the titans down on there neese with hand cuffs. “how did you get in here…” “that does not matter. If you lay one hand on raven, do a spell that will harm your inner organs and you will die a terrible and painful death. I am your original father. And yes I am only trying to help. Not only help you but all of your other friends that so love. Now if you want to save your friends you will have to agree for me to train you. Like a true reptilian. Not like some earthling wanna be.” I felt after hearing that, I was shocked and I felt like crying but instead I punched the wall. And I said “lets fight shall we? Because obviously they are not just earthlings they are my friends and if you were my real father then where was I born on reptilian and where did my true father work?!!!” “he worked at a nuclear power plant and even though something went wrong at this nuclear power plant I still lived through it. and even though that people said that I died in vein I did not. The only place I escaped through was a an under ground sewer system. In which I had to risk everything. My family my friends and now my son. To never see them again. The only way your going to fight me is if you train with me…” “fine I will train. But you listen to me if you lied to me just now and if I find anything out in the future about you then I will kill you…”

He let the hand cuffs off and I heard a smack coming from robin. Robin hit my father and said “I don’t like you one bit but if your really going to train Draco, then your best bet is to find a staff or a sword maybe even the latest technology to help him out.” “oh once hes done with me he will be the most strongest reptilian on this planet, and the last one on this planet. He will defeat every villain on this planet the planets above us. Just then I heard a big boom. “TRAINING STARTS NOW!!!!!” my father said. It was a big Boeing 747 coming down towards the titan tower. “what are you going to do in this sort of situation when this plane is coming down risk the passengers rather than the titan tower or risk your life to rescue both?” then I said “I will risk both.” Then I took off. I jumped then used magic to take flight. As I went through the cloud I saw the 747 jet air craft falling with style in a heap of smoke. But I mannered to stop it with a forceful magic spell I had in my mind and put it on the ground safely then I used water to die down the smoke. Then I heard the sounds of sirens it was the fire trucks and police not only trying help but then they noticed what I was doing it was magic that I was doing. Then they knew that I was a hero. For not only putting the plane on the ground but also helping die down the smoke. Knowing that I was being cheered on I noticed that the smoke had died down a lot. I opened the cargo bay door.

As I went inside there was something wrong the smell of gun powder then I knew it was a trap. I had to get out of there. Then I heard a timer it was a bomb loaded with [TNT] dinimite. So got out of there as fast as I could or disarm arm the bomb and dinimite. I chose to disarm the bomb with 5 minutes to spare I thought quickly I said a spell to figure which was the hot wire and which which was the trip wire. One was red and the other was blue. I used my inferred night vision to see it. it was crucial that I on a reptilian planet and that’s how I got inferred vision. With only 1 minute left I spotted it it was the red on that was hot. So I cut the blue one that would have set off the signal to set off the bomb but without a signal to the trigger there would be no boom!! I have just saved a lot of trouble. But how would I explain it to the officials…
«««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
When I got out of the plain I said I had to disarm arm a bomb in there! It was loaded with dinimite and a trip wire. It was all set up! Fair and square…! The fire cheaf said “listen kid this is no joking matter, is there any people in there or any thing” “I did not check because I was distracted by the beeping from the timer…” “then how do you know if there is any survivors?” “are humans warm blooded” I asked out of randomness “what?! Are you…” “answer it before I make you answer it!!?” “yes” “good now watch!!” I used heat inferred just like I was taught back in elementary school by one of my friends. “well…” said the fire cheaf in a concerned voice. “there is!” I took off into the plane once more and took the survivors and hauled them out of there as fast as I could when the fire cheaf saw me he was in disbelief. He called the ambulance and said thanks kid but how did you find out that there where survivors and how did you…” “I will explain, I was not born on this planet that is why I had to ask if humans where warm blooded. So I used heat inferred inside my pupils of my eyes to detect any source of activity. That’s when I saw them. It seems sort of complicated to others but to us it is very normal.” Then I walked off. Then I heard him pass out. “medic! Medic! I yelled then I said he passed out. Don’t worry I did not do anything he did it all on his own.” And so it was, I just saved a couple of people. And saved my home from being destroyed.

When everything cleared the next day I knew I had to create my own creation of my home world and go home because that’s where I belonged. At least for the time being but that’s when I had an idea I could bring raven back with me. And so I got started on the process of creating my home world. And what it would look like. I asked my father what the magic words where and his exact words were “put your mind to it. and create it your self. The world will create itself as you think it. it also takes a lot of formulas and I will give you the list right now if your willing for me to tell you that.” “yes I’m willing to know every thing on this subject.” “then lets get to work.” He said. He put his hand against my forehead and dolled the words in his mind “let the spirits of the dead on reptilian be with you” then a little voice said “for what reason?” “to recreate our home. To find a way of life and to help others on this planet. There might be wars on this planet and there might be deaths on this planet. But that does not stop our life inhabitants! As one, I will create this planet to the stars above us and for life to inherit new life as time goes on!! Let the spirits be with you and me even the spirits above tell us that we are free not foreign and just because we might be foreign we will still be friends. So please create this planet. I beg you!!!” we found both of our minds talking this chant at the same time in unison. The when I awoke the next day I found myself lying in my bed inside the titan tower. Then I saw Raven enter the room your father wants to see you then I realized it was in the middle of the night. “c’mon lets go Draco.” “all right then I am coming.” Then entered the room my father was in, he said “come in here and have a seat by my telescope.” He had a telescope that was the size of the room and he said “look into it. do you see that? That is the sign of a new galaxy forming.” Then I zoomed in on the galaxy, there was already a planet inside the the galaxy that was forming… my dad said that when 10 years is over the galaxy will have a lot in restoration within 11 years the process will be over and you I will be safe to go on the planet. Without even knowing that I was gone. When it hit the 10th year he died before he could see the planet be created. I was torn up about it and it was the worst thing. That happened to me. But I though to myself even though he is not with me his spirit will always be with me.

I told every body that I was going to back to my home planet that once held not so many dragons but now does have a lot of dragons. The dragons have a tendency to be your pet a lot but still protects you. My dragon has to go back into my world. So we created a time portal that was as big as what me and him coild go into. But before I went through I asked raven if she wanted to go. Yes as her response she came with us. When I arrived at the other end it was the exact place I was when I arrived only the sun was not as big as before the sun was still shining. High and happy the sun was shining. But home sweet home…

Dragon8 said...
on Nov. 27 2016 at 1:49 am
Dragon8, Fairbanks, Alaska

Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

This is...creative. Where is book one?

You need to write longer chapters and have someone look over your work to spot spelling/grammar errors.

The inclusion of the Teen Titans was cool. Have you seen the new show Young Justice? It's kind of like a sequel.

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA and leave your thoughts on it! Thanks :D