Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > The Life and times of a Heroic Fugitive Book 1 The Legend of the Lost Oracle

The Life and times of a Heroic Fugitive Book 1 The Legend of the Lost Oracle

pat-rice
Summary: Some how I have managed to get myself on the FBI’s Most Wanted list. OK, long story short. I have this ability to make things explode. Don’t ask me how I do it because it doesn’t make an ounce of sense to me. But it’s not my fault. Sure I actually make then explode but I only do it because I’m trying to save people. (yes I have a pretty screwed up way of saving people. I know.)
Have you ever made a bus explode? What about a school? Or two foster homes? You ever make an entire town go up in flames. Trust me, not fun.
What about fight an army of poison sweating zombies? Or try to get a three headed dog the size of ten dumpsters NOT eat your face?
You think I’m nuts right? Believe it or not, I’m your savior. And even though I’ve made a whole hell of a lot of things blow up some how I have managed to save more lives then any one else on the planet. Is Planet Earth is even more screwed up than I am. But honestly let’s get back to real life here, that just aint possible.

Ok I guess you could say it all started when my baby sitter Jamie decided to turn into some cannibalistic fire breathing vampire and tried to suck the life out of me and my siblings. but to tell you the truth I would have never been in this mess in the first place if Sam (my principal) hadn't insisted that we run through a tree. (yes I know it sounds weird I didn't believe him at first either.) falling through the tree was awful. If you want to taste your stomach in your mouth then be my guest jump through a tree. That's when things got out of hand. you see Nick Faye and I figured out then that we weren't normal people. that's really all i ever wanted. Was to have normal friends and live a life that didn't almost get you killed every five seconds. but no, Sam had to insist we were "special" and now I'm in deep doo doo.
So what would you do if you decided you had to go to the bathroom while Sam had a bus filled with "special" people driving down the road? Wouldn't you ask them to stop the bus to make a pit stop? that's why I did and now I'm regretting it. you see while I was...doing my buisness some demons managed to get onto the bus filled with unprepared double souls and teachers and kidnap every single one of them. that's except for me Connor Nickerson and Klaudia DeLorey
So we set off on the journey to find an oracle that would tell us how we could save our school from being demon lunch. Not your everyday field trip I might say.

Tags: family

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Whoa long title and summary.

pat-rice replied...
Thank you so much. I know it was long. But the book is pretty long. I really appreciate the comment though. Can you tell me what you actually thought of the book though? I would really appreciate it! Thanks

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I found it creative and original, and I have to admit it was the Superman logo for cover art that drew me in!