The Freaky Forest

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 Next »

Mysterious house ( Questions to Consider) {PART 1}

It was a time when the sun was on his rise and trying to burn everything that comes in his way. It was 5 am when people started their trip for hunting deer, bears and fishing. The day was exciting and the perfect time for a big adventure. As everybody was going to start their journey, Mr. Fredrick decides to hunt some deer down.

Mr. Fredrick is arrogant mean guy lives in a mysterious house with his wild and creepy cat. Fred's Neighbours are afraid of him, especially the children never get close to his house. Peoples believe that he has some secret powers and he vanishes people that enter his creepy house.

He is a guy that comes out of his house in months. Children that play in the neighboorhood spread rumors about him and his black horror cat. Children believe that their one friend enters in his house to get his ball back but never returned. In fact, people said that they heard the scream of a little girl inside the house. There are lots of rumors about his haunted house but there is no evidence behind those stories. 

Questions to Consider:

1. The Rumor about Mr. Fredrick is actually true or not?

2. Mr. Fredrick is really evil?

3. Is he the one who kills people?

4. Is he really a magician?

There's a lot of stuff that will reveal, As it will give the new shape to the story. Just keep these questions in your head as you read through the story. It will change everything in its opposite direction ;)

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 Next »