Trinity Soul Spiral

Author's note: I started writing this piece in 4th grade and I have been trying to finish it since then,...  Show full author's note »
Author's note:

I started writing this piece in 4th grade and I have been trying to finish it since then, I've finally got the inspersation to do so.

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Prologue

Prologue

My name is Marcus Helmwood but most people call me Mark. The world as you know it has come to an end. In the year 2098 Earth has been crushed into ruins by a man with the red glass eye destroyer of civilizations (Actually only one) he is Six he rules our world now With an Iron fist crushing those who would try to rise up even before they do. We are not scared (Well kinda) the resistance has tried to stand up to him but he has banned all technology except for the few forms of transportation we have left. We are going to see what he's planning. It'll take all of the wits,bravery,cunning and everything else but Solem,Luke,Circe,The Bishop and other unexpected help will stop Six but we will need the help from the Weapons of Soul Spiral because we are the only hope.

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »