davengers 1 | Teen Ink

davengers 1

By mr.comics, reading, Pennsylvania
mr.comics, Reading, Pennsylvania

Today was a very cold cold winter day in new york city. Scratched Up Man was sick with the Super Flu the doctor said that Scratched up Man would have the flu for two weeks, and it has been about 1 week and it only seemed like his super flu was turning into to get worse . So his teammates took him to the Superhero hospital in the Davengers HQ. They said he will be up and moving tomorrow, but not able to fight crime for at least a week, or the Super Flu will get worse. His teammates had to deal with the worst villains ever known to mankind. The supervillains that were causing the problems were Traffic Maker, Mini Man, Clock Man, Hacker, and Money Man who usually fight by themselves, but this time they teamed up and transformed into a big villain. So the Davengers could not defeat them unless they transformed themselves into one big Superhero. Without Scratched Up Man it could be difficult to defeat these villains. Scratched Up Man sees that his teammates need him, but he thought this could make him even more sick than before. Even though he is not healthy, he started to walk over. The supervillains were punching the Davengers. So the davengers punched back. Suddenly Scratched Up Man comes up to his team, and takes over so his teammates could take a breath. He punches and kicks the evil villains at the same exact time.

After the fight the Davengers had a party with all the civilians. The party ended quickly because there was a new person wearing a black cape, a white mask, black pants and shoes. He introduced himself and he said “his name was Super Mystery, and he wanted to join the Davengers.” Scratched Up Man said “Maybe. You would have to go through a lot of tests, that are really hard.”

Super Mystery went through all the test. Serge America enthused “ your test score for logic is 9/10…… 99/100 on driving all different kinds of vehicles….. 1,000/1,000 on fighting any kind of villains. So Super Mystery you got a 1,108 out of 1,110, so you have two mistakes made, but you can always work on that.”
“Welcome to the davengers.” All the davengers screamed in joyment

The Davengers threw a party for their new  member, and they welcomed him to the team. The party had to end because they had to go fight Crane. Crane came from the planet Carnet just like his sister Torana. Torana uses a sword, and she is the only one who is able to lift up the mighty sword. Torana is a part of the Davengers, but was up at Carnet when the problem arose. The time has now come for her to defeat her evil brother, and save the human race. The only two people who would survive if Crane blew up the world is Scratched Up Man, Serge America, and maybe Deadlake. Deadlake does not fight anymore, because when Deadlake’s missions are over, and he would be inside a building, he makes sure no one uses that building again by blowing the buildings up. He is now a couch potato/ex superhero , unless they call him in for extra extra backup.

They went to fight and scratched up man goes up to fight first but he his flu it got worse, because he fought now his powers are weaker than before. Lomitomor hits scratched up man and scratched up man goes flying into a wall he said “ouch that hurt” the wall was weak and it collapsed on him he will not be fighting for a long time after that, back to the story torana goes in  hits her brother with her sword, and the sleaze man hit her. the davengers formed into the big davenger, and so did lomitomor formed into a big guy and the fought until scratched up man formed into the big guy and one more punch knocked sleaze man out the hole team inside swung at the same time and knocked sleaze man out and when he fell he turned into his normal body.

The took sleaze man to the super villain jail where he will never get out because of all the high tech stuff the guards ,and once enter your powers shut down until you are out of the building so the super villains can not use their power like were the can switch bodys. The rich one takes everyone to his mansion. Without asking the rest of the davengers move in and that's when the battle happened earlier that happened in about ten minutes from now but i will not tell that again because it may get boring then.The next day after yesterday all the fighting the davengers wanted to take the day off but they thought that was impossible because crime never stops.

They took a look around the city through the camera. Emack was able to tell them if there was anything going on in the city , Emack was also able to fight or could just stand there and could just go here and fight I will guard the fort they went up and scratched up man asked “emack what is g…” emack interrupted “ hello Davengers i was not expecting you guys to show up.” srg america said “ why did you think we would not see if there were missions.” emack said “ cause i sent all of you all email there is no crimes today.” the Davengers yelled “yes yay woohoo day off.” Scratched up man  “Srg America i know you do not understand technology, but this is on…” srg america said “actually I know how to use it now.” scratched up man said “prove it.”

Srg America said with joy “See I was able to hack this laptop in five minutes so you were wrong” Scratched Up Man surprisingly “ok you are right.”

So everybody was watching tv, or working out except scratched up man and srg america the wanted to use the game simulator, but it has not been finished yet so they go upstairs to see if they could help build the game simulator so it gets built faster, and so they could play sooner, but the builder said “all this it's hard to get around just with me in it is too messy.

The builder in the bathroom. So they waited for the builder to come out they both asked “is it done yet please say it is done if not how long until it is done.” the builder said “until 12:00 …” scratched up man and srg america said “yes we can play it tonight at midnight yes i cannot wait.” the builder said “no not tonight. It should be done by tomorrow at midday.”

it took them five years to defeat these super duper villains.

Well the next day they had a mission and when they got there they tried to fight  baron, but he was to strong. srg america did not attack he started running with his red white and blue rite shield scratched up man said “constrain srg america” and that was what he did. They hide and made a game plan. They all surrounded him except scratched up man he confronted the Baron. Baron assailant like all super villains he was adverse super villains can plan, but could be adverse but these baron was irk, and he was trying to be inventiveness, but the one thing is he was out numbered they all use their powers to their advantages and when they all hit srgs rite shield all the powers bounced off his rite shield and hit Baron. it was right where they wanted it to go into the feet a little bit of the powers also hit his head so he would be knocked out.

They took Baron to the super villain jail. So after that they head back to HQ and see is any other problems around the world Emack said “no there are no problems the super villains we know about are in the jail, Baron is not a super villain he is actually the world's first super duper villain so you guys got lucky to be able to defeat him it is a miracle. He could've been getting electricity for a machine to make more super duper villains to have a army to take over the world, but he knew he could not defeat all the superheroes by himself that's when this plan came to life he wants to kill all the superheroes to take over the world.” srg america said “we need to find it especially if he did it to people already we will need to use that to defeat them.” Emack said “no it is to dangers…” srg said “if you guys are not coming to help i will fight on my own who is coming.” scratched up man said “I’m in.” the rest the team said nothing. Scratched Up Man and Srg America asked for the coordinates. The two of them went there both of them got the powers to be considered super duper heros just when they were leaving and the people that were given the super duper powers that's when the fight began.

These is what happened in the first fight between these two groups it was srg america and scratched up man were up against five super duper villain the super duper villains names were freddy, bonnie, puppet master, chika, foxy. The first one to attack was foxy went for srg america, but srg america used his shield to block the hit the rest of the gang starts to go for srg the f get knocked back by scratched up man then hit foxy back after that freddy and the gang said “you guys might be able to defeat the five of us, but what about the other fifteen of us” srg said “bring it the day I can’t handle you guys, is when i set my shield down on my father's grave to for serving in the army, navy, and air force. Do your worst we are super duper heros.” the other fifteen showed up after that all the freddies and chica's attacked srg all the foxy’s puppetmaster’s and bonnie’s attacked scratched up man and when the two members get all the super duper villains back the rest of the davengers showed up freddy and gang said “ we knew you would call for backup because you are wim...” torana said “they didn’t call us we just showed up to get powers but know we can not worry about that now but later on we can, so technically they are not wimps, right now we are going to defeat you bad people let’s do this davengers.” torana tried to use her sword, but the sword went flying at srg he did not have enough time to react it hits him but when it hit him it  reflected back and landed right in front of his feet, but he was not hurt at all.he throw his riot sheild and destroyed ten out of the twenty of them torana tried to hit freddy to see what happened and she destroyed five of them the rest retreated to make more. Scratched Up Man said “we won’t see them for a long time.” Srg America said “ya that is for sure.”

Some super villains impend the davengers. scratched up man and srg america finally got to play the game simulator they choose a game called skyblock. they worked together to build it up. They played their games.
So when they finished for the day they left the game, it was night time Srg America went down stairs because his room is near the front door, so he wakes up if any bad guys try to attacks the rest of the Davengers during the nights if any bad guys do Srg America will attack the bad guys. Scratched Up Man’s room is upstairs next to the game simulator. So they go to bed.

Srg America was a wake and was surprised when he saw scratched up man was a wake at this time, because scratched up man wakes up around 7:39 a.m Srg America said “what are you doing up this early Scratched Up Man” Scratched Up Man said “um because i was going to see how Super Mystery is doing and help him.” Srg America said “that was what i was doing anyways i wake up around this time to train and help people train it is my routine you should know that.” Scratched Up Man said “why can we both practice and train others.” Srg America said “that's a good idea.”

Scratched Up Man is on his phone this is what was on his phone from jeffro “yo dude do you want to hang out today .” scratched up man replied “sorry dude I can't hang out because of work

Jordiene said “is this the place i don’t know it would be my first time here if this is the right place.” Srg America said “yes this is the place.” Jordiene said “ well it is pretty cool.” Srg America said “ this is just the outside.” Jordiene said “still it is pretty cool man. I wonder what the inside looks like? It is probably ten times better than out here. So  how do we get in Srg America?” Srg America said “you can call me Srg ok Jordiene and also that one time when I was normal civilian he dove and the beam hit me and made me super human because if it hit someone who already was superhuman the would be a normal human if a normal got hit by this they would turn into a superhuman. So once I became superhuman, and he got taken by his evil twin and his evil older brother I came to the rescue his brothers ran before I could hit one I free him he showed me his boby cave and that I saved him so he made it where I could get in. So come on I know he is here because he is making all the superhero shirts right now and is making millions.” Jordiene said “wow the inside looks so cool yo.” Courboby said “ya it is pretty cool, hey srg america how have you been? It has been so long, but why are you here?” Srg America said “ your brothers exploded one of our punching bags so we thought who knows those two the most Courboby told them how you and I meet and how I saved you and all that stuff. So we came here because you know them best to help beat them. So are you in?” Courboby said “um yes I will come send these two to jail forever.” Srg America said “ that is the spirit. Let's do this guys.”

Courboby said “We are here guys” Srg said “what is this place? Is it like abandon city.” Courboby said “yeah it is a city, probably my brother killed everyone in the city and made their fortress first they went for the police then they went after the military then they went for the mayor then they went for the civilians and that was when they had taken over the city.”  Srg America said “ why did you not save the city?” Courboby said “because when I finally got here the city was wrecked I was to late that is why I became the guy who makes super hero shirts I failed to save a city I never told anyone this, but I have retired from being a superhero, but if i can do this i will come out of retirement, and probably help fix this city up and be the superhero this city needs.”

Courboby “So I know that he would probably took a big building, but that also means that they had left a building standing so they could live in it. So let’s look around, and find where they are, and send the him to jail for ever and ever so everybody needs to split up, and we could hopefully find my evil brother.”

Srg America yelled “I found a building that never fell to the ground come here quickly guys hurry up now they know that we are here so hurry up now!  So the team ran to where Srg America. Courboby said “this is it probably.” Srg America said “So let’s go in, and find out if it is the building or is not. Did anyone else find a building standing up.” So the crew goes inside. Srg America whispered “this place looks pretty fancy so I am guessing this is the place.” Courboby whispered back “yes it is they also love living fancy so yes this is the place let's split up and look for these two.”

Courboby said to his evil brother “this is the end of you guy of living in this city, also you are now going to jail.” His brother said “no you have to defeat me.” srg america said “that will be easy all of us vs you.” Andre said “ oh you amateurs I got robots thousands of them so let’s see if you can defeat them.”

Srg America said “hah you said we couldn’t defeat the robots, but we did. so now we can fight you.” Andre said “you are so stupid I have a plan to escape.” a big cloud of smoke came up and once the smoke had dispersed, he wasn’t there he had escaped.

They had repaired the army base first so if the brothers came back the army could protect and they made sure that they had up to date technology. So once the military base was finished they had worked on the city hall, and got done with the mayor's house. Then worked on the house’s then they built the hotels. Then fixed up the streets, then they fixed the restaurants. Then they went onto fixing the store’s and the gas station’s. Then they had fixed the corporations.

So once the davengers left the city. Courboby had stayed back to protect the city and since Jacoboby doesn’t have powers, but is willing to be Courboby’s sidekick, and also that Jacoboby is a super genius so he can build himself a machine so he could have superpowers like super strength or supervision or can be indestructible.

to be continued in

davengers 2