Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Evershade Valley

Evershade Valley

James M.
Evershade Valley
Summary:

When Issei was awakened by the sound of his sister, Mira, telling him to wake up, he thought it was going to be another normal day. Although he forgot to work for his friend, Leon, all was going well, but everything changed when Team Skull, a group of bad guys who take the villagers money in exchange for protection, showed up two weeks earlier than usual demanding more money. Issei tried to stand up to Axel, the teams leader, but he failed miserably and was about to be executed. After being saved by a mysterious women, everyone was in danger. Everyone was in danger of a winged beast, a dragon. After narrowly escaping with his life after seeing his sister get taken by Team Skull, he vowed that he would get his sister back if it was the last thing he did.

After sitting against the rough cave wall, thinking that there was nothing he could do, he decided that there was something he could do. He decided that he could get up and find his way out of this cave. He could get out and find his sister. But how would he get out of the cave? How would he save his sister? How would he defeat Team Skull? As Issei stood up he had one thought. Well, I guess this is where my adventure begins.