Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > O'er The Land of the Free

O'er The Land of the Free

KayVegas
O'er The Land of the Free
Summary:

Elena Dremont has learned swordfighting from her adopted father ever since she was young. She never dreamed she would actually need to use it someday. 

Enjoy this adventure novel from the eyes of a princess who didn't know she was one.

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

3L1TENDO said...
One word. Epic.

KayVegasThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Wow. Thanks!

KayVegasThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
You are generous with the compliments. Write some yourself and let me compliment YOU! :)

aditipallod said...
I agree with @Nashi! I'm hooked on to your book from the first sentence. Continue writing! :)

Oct. 22, 2015 at 9:12 am
Aw thanks!

Nashi said...
@KayVegas i love this!!! its soo interesting!!! just because you wrote this when you were 13 doesn't mean it wasn't good!!!

Be forewarned, all who read this...I was 13 when I began this book! It is not publish-quality! :) Still, I enjoy writing adventure fiction, and am working on some (hopefully) more 'professional'-style novels now.