My Falling Star | Teen Ink

My Falling Star

By LucifersPhoenix, Tea, South Dakota
LucifersPhoenix, Tea, South Dakota

Life isn't successful without friends and family. By: Unknown

Kannon- I love looking at the stars but I never expected to be one looking down on earth it was beautiful but know that I have to protect the person I love the most I hate it I can’t talk to her unless I use a board or something that is hard to do you try it. I just wish that someday I’ll be a normal person again brought back to earth and if it works I’m back forever on earth a person cool right. I always loved the fact that we used to play yet when we did we would get into trouble I also wish that I could only see her again.

Marianna- I wish he were still here with me then we would play mess around and talk about cool things like how awesome we are with kids but ever since that day that he was hit with a star lord I never seen him again but when he is trying to protect me he has to use a board to speak with me people say I should move on but something keeps telling me no and it’s not him I just hope that when he comes back he’ll remember me he can also text me he ain’t that far away and he’s still alive I just miss him.

Kannon- Then it happened chaos started hitting my hometown where Marianna lives man the times we used to have with each other I swear I remember it like it was yesterday. The day I went to Star High School for Star lords is really easy we get powers after we graduate and I get to pick a girl to come to school with me this month you can guess who I’m gonna pick Marianna it’s the only way to protect her at least I can also see her again.

Marianna- The town is falling apart now I hope he comes to help I really need it they will hurt us all if he doesn’t he told me that he was the strongest in the galaxy I only half believe him because of his past if only his instructor told me.

It was time for school and I was the only one in my dorm room my roomie Kaden had to leave me and turn off my alarm clock and I’m about to be late yay me we prank each other or we make each other get into trouble we are quite the friends not he is the worst roommate ever if my friends were here in this room with me and kept me away from him we wouldn’t have this problem crud I’m late at least I’m already half way there. I opened the door to see people laughing “What?” I asked them he didn’t “Nice mustache Kannon.” someone in the class said “Not again KADEN!” I screamed I ran over to him and grabbed him I was about to punch him when the teacher walked in “Hello class and you’re late Kannon I was searching for you and what have I told you about drawing mustaches on yourself just because you’re a Star Lord doesn’t mean you’ll get a mustache now knock that off.” I was about to protest when he put me in my seat I hope that we’ll be able to change our roommates sooner than tomorrow I don’t think I can stand him anymore that is also when I am told if I can choose and female earthling on the list that they give me to come up here with me and become a Star Lord of course she would be my beautiful Marianna I just love her if she was with me now I would stare at her in class like I did when I was down there on earth I wonder what she’s thinking sometime so I text her she doesn’t really care that I do it’s just that I have mine every single day until 8 p.m we start at the same time but she ends way before I do I wish I wasn’t picked by the Galaxians then I could actually stare at her all day long. That moment I was interrupted by Mr. Lacrosse “Kannon why did the Sun Star Lord become the famous of every lord there is?” he asked me I have no idea ask someone else please “Um…. Because the sun is the biggest star in the galaxy?” I asked in a very questioning voice “Good you were paying attention yesterday.” nope I guessed I learned that down there actually I learned that the sun is the biggest star in the galaxy so I thought that was why it was the most famous Star Lord I am not the best student even when it comes to this. I moved his marker and wrote “I like to eat hamburgers with hot sauce and when I’m done I burp so loud that the office asked if someone is in trouble.” not very funny but you should see the whoopee cushion now thats hilarious to the class “Ok who used their powers?” he asked the class not me I’m so lying “Um…. that would be.” Michael began to say before I interrupted him “Kaden I saw him do it.” I wanted him to get into trouble like he gets me into trouble if Marianna was here she would stand him off like I always do I also always get him into trouble ha ha ha. “Kaden go to the office.” he told him “But….” the teacher gave him the stare that scared almost everyone in the class I would say all of them but that would be a lie I’m not it just looks so weird I laugh in his face after class because of it. “Yes sir.” Kaden said now he’s gonna be mad at me once he sees me again. My phone started ringing it was you guessed it Marianna “Hey I was wondering how you were up there and what do they teach you, you are talking strange when I talk to you over the phone.” what was she talking about “I don’t know what you are talking about.” I texted her back making sure that the teacher wasn’t watching “You talk about different things like I ask about the sun and you say oh he’s fine he just needs some more sleep and it will be sunnier in the winter.” I said that huh I never knew that I’m going to have to look at my messages “Huh I need to look at my messages because I don’t remember texting you I know that either you’re in school or you’re busy.” she’s always busy but I don’t mind “Then it must be Kaden ask him and punch him for me if he did.” I was going to laugh when “Hand it over Mr. Clan.” he spotted me texting unless he’s talking to Kenaei Clan yes we have the same last name but we aren’t related “Hand it over Mr. Clan.” who was he talking to “Who are you talking to?” I asked “Kenaei why?” I was glad “There are two Clans in this class.” he must have finally remember even though we told him 300 times both Kenaei and I  “And who put this tack on my chair?” that was me but I didn’t say that. “It must have been Kaden before he left.” I said he didn’t believe me “Go to the office.” he told me “I didn’t do it though.” I was fighting with him I did do it but I’m not going to the office “Do I need to call them?” he asked “Nope but you might want to for this.” a bucket of pig feces fell on his head I loved his face “KANNON OFFICE NOW!” he screamed at me well it was worth it same with the teachers down on earth “Kannon I got a letter from someone named Kaz is that someone from up there?” they got into touch with her stating that I might pick her “Yes what does it say?” I was eager to know “That some Star Lord might pick me to come up there.” she sounded excited she probably knew it was me “You sound excited.” I said while I was still walking down the hallway “I am I can’t wait to see you again and meet all your new friends if you pick me of course.” I will always pick her seriously “Kannon what are you here for pranks again?” the secretary asked me she really didn’t need an answer for that “Wait a moment Kaden is still getting his punishment.” she called the principal about me and he said “Let him in.” as I walked into his office Kaden was walking out and glaring at me “Why are you in here this time? Don’t answer!” I thought he was going to say that. “What are you going to do?” I asked “I don’t know why do you prank us?” he really shouldn’t ask that mostly because he’s in the middle of a prank that I pulled “So what if I tell you that if you keep pranking there will be no choice for you to bring another person up here you got that?” I better stop this prank “What about after this prank?” I asked him I still wanted to see this “What do you mean?” he’ll find out “You’ll find out very shortly.” I was about to start laughing when the secretary came in “Sir earth is being attacked get the kids ready we might need to battle.” she said “Sir let me choose my person right now that way we can have at least one person protected.” I knew he wasn’t going to let me “Fine pick from these.” he handed me a list which was for Kaden “Um…. this is Kaden’s.” he looked at it and grabbed a different one “Here.” this one was mine because Marianna was on it “Marianna.” I said “Ma’am you heard him teleport her here now.” about a minute later I saw very little of her appearing “Kann….” she was beginning to say “on….” she ended by the time she was fully teleported she was on the ground “Marianna what happened?” I asked her “Clinton Town is under attack by the Aliens.” she was saying she was glowing very brightly maybe she was as powerful as me now I’m the most powerful one in the galaxy “They took….” she had collapsed on the ground “Take her to the Star Lord hospital I’ll meet you there in about 3 minutes I told the secretary “Ok sir.” she knows that I’m the most powerful one in the galaxy my friends enemies, and the teachers don’t not yet anyways so I get in trouble like the others but I get off the hook easily the principal makes it look like I’ve been punished but actually the next person that gets punished does it for me if there is no other person I use my powers or he does it. “What do you want me to do Mr. Starr.” I asked him “Nothing not yet.” he also said something else “Go visit your friend or whatever.” I quickly ran down the hall and went into the secret passageway that only the staff knew about except for me I’m not the staff I’m the next Galaxian same with my friend if she agrees “What are you doing back here?” one of the nurses said “I’m here to see my friend she was just brought in here by the secretary.” they also didn’t know about me I guess “Oh you must be the next Galaxian and she must be your Falling Star.” thats what they call people that are in the hospital now a days for us “Yeah what about the others have they become stars yet?” those were the warriors that have been in battle with the Aliens “No they haven’t why?” good “Great then we can possibly use them for the war that is about to happen show me the way to my falling star.” she quickly lead me to her she was in bed still unconscious “So whats the problem?” I asked the nurse “Well she has very low pressure but I’m sure that was from the attack and her blood isn’t flowing correctly I think she was injured during the fight and the only way to find out is if she wakes up.” ok then “Okay thanks for the info.” “She has very low trauma in the head about 3% and likely to wake up in approximately 5 to 6 minutes.” I love being smart with the nurses especially when they don’t expect to get pranked I did do that today and in about 5 seconds you’ll hear screaming “5” I said she looked at me in that what-are-you-counting-down-for look she’ll find out soon “Ahhh!” a doctor screamed “There is a cockroach on the ceiling and we’re in outer space!” she looked closely at it again “Nevermind it was someones little prank.” all the nurses went back to their normal business after that prank I think she’ll watch what her patients are doing. You see my pranks are for the greater good I make people better but unfortunately I can’t say that on earth they would think I’m crazy yet I’m not get the facts right people “Hey about that 5 minutes thing will she remember anything?” I asked “Yes she will but it might be enough to find where she’s been injured but it will require a lot of work depending on the type of weapon if she can remember what it looked like then maybe we can fix it if she can’t she is more likely to die.” I was not happy with that news but I was happy when she woke up “Hey there I have a question for you can I ask it?” the nurse asked her “No.” she replied that has never happened before “Can I ask you?” I asked her “Sure.” ok with me but not with the nurse ahh trust issues “Were you injured in the fight?” I asked “Yes.” she answered “With what?” now that she’s up here her knowledge is greater and but she wouldn’t know all the weapons that are used in outer space even if they haven’t been used by us or anybody else “6.5 removable laser sword about 3 inches away from the body you can feel the heat the wound about 20 inches deep when injured by one brand Alien color green and blue shape like a lightsaber from star wars.” what the heck I thought I was smart on weapons “What do you know about the wound?” I asked “3 times in the stomach area ability to heal unlikely unless mixed with Carbon Hydroxide or rubbing alcohol how long about 3 weeks.” she was very smart “Um how do you know all this?” both the nurse and I asked “I don’t know but maybe if we both work together maybe just maybe we can defeat the aliens their ship is in Clinton Town not very happy about us fighting back about 30 people dead from the wounds 20 people injured they seem to have a knack for salt about 20 people used salt including me but I was a second late using it.” I loved the way she talked “So how do you know all this?” I asked again “The way of the galaxians Kannon and I saw a vision not that long ago and I thought I told you already.” was she confused “Nevermind but yes the weapon isn’t that large its the same size as a regular sword except thinner and more star wars like.” okay I swear she is going to make a great leader with me “Um what about the 99% later sword?” not a thing but I was just testing her knowledge “Really a test knock that off we don’t have time and that don’t exist.” wow she was smart “Ok you have the knowledge for weapons.” I said “More than just that actually I also know medical, fighting skills and about the Lords thank you very much I know a lot more than you think.” she was amazing “And you don’t even go to school here.” she nodded her head “I do know thanks to you.” I was getting suspicious “What do you mean?” I asked her “My parents were galaxians they were the rulers of the galaxy just like you are going to be but I never expected to get picked I was about 3 years old when my mom gave me the knowledge of the galaxians she wanted me to know everything I could she even tried getting me up there but that didn’t work they were stubborn but when you picked me I was fully human not half galaxian I know I should have told you but I was scared and busy.” she wanted to go on but I stopped her “So what you’re saying is that you knew that I would become a galaxian?” she was not as surprised as I thought she would be “No what I’m saying is that I can help you out by what knowledge my parents have given me and when you became a galaxian I didn’t know that I thought you just moved away until I was brought here.” that gave me that knowledge “So about the pranks you’ve been doing here?” how did she know that “Kaden told me everything and made me think you were crazy.” oh thats what she was talking about I thought she knew I was up here “So you didn’t know that I was up in space?’ I had to clarify that I was still confused “No I thought you were in military school.” was she serious “You’re joking?” I said “Nope.” boy was she wrong “So what have you done today Mr. Prankster?’ if I told her she would laugh her guts out “Well I used my powers to write something embarrassing on the board in a class then I put a tack on the teachers chair and when he told me to go to the office pig feces went on top of his head and the principals didn’t happen yet.” she was already laughing at the pig feces that was my best prank yet “What was his?” she asked me “Well I was going to do cow manure.” she was laughing even harder “Why would you do that to the school I betting you did the cockroach prank?” the nurse said she was getting it “Well I like pranking and it makes people better.” she was not happy that I said that. “What do you mean by that?” she asked me “Well it makes the people more aware and gets to know the person better and when and not to expect it.” I love answering my prank questions “So what would my prank be?” she asked like I’m gonna tell her “Well let me see I can’t tell you it’s for you to find out.” she didn’t like that answer especially because it’s about to happen I am just the smartest person on earth or in space “Ahhh!” someone came in and smudged mud all over her face and in her mouth “Eww!’ she said disgusted “Let me guess keep your mouth full of things you don’t need to say.” she was catching on “Yep.” I was happy unlike her she was a buzzkill “Why do you prank people?” she was crying really crybaby “Really it was a prank I didn’t hurt someone now did I?” I asked her “No but that hurt my feelings.” man was she easy to prank “And heres the other one.” a bucket of water fell on her head “Let me guess stop crying it shows signs of weakness.” I nodded and she left the room crying did she not learn from the lesson “Wow that must have hurt.” Marianna said she didn’t know what was in store for her. “Tell me you don’t have a prank for me.” she said “Oh I do.” I said she gave me that I-will-hurt-you-if-you-go-through-with-it look that use to scare me “Don’t worry I’m not going to do it.’ psych I know she’ll be mad but it’s all worth it in about 3 seconds 3….2….1 “KANNON!” she screamed at me as a clown came out of the closet and went 3 feet before she grabbed a wheelchair and pushed it towards him and he fell onto it and went back to her she grabbed him and threw him against the wall “What are you doing?” I asked her “Parents always said protect yourself so I am.” that wasn’t what the prank was about though “Stop!” she took a deep look at me and I saw fear in her eyes that person that was acting her part wasn’t her I knew it she would never do that I just had to find out who was inside her and how to get them out. I grabbed the tranquilizer and I used it on her like I said she wasn’t herself “Nurse get in here now!” I yelled for the nurse “Yes?” she asked me “She needs to be chained down she isn’t Marianna someone else is there in her body.” I said as frightened as possible it was true “Yes right away.” she hurried down the hall and grabbed chains she quickly wrapped them around her so she wouldn’t escape that easily oh Marianna what happened and are you still in there?

It was about 2 a.m about the time I get up and jog around the school on weekends of course did I forget to tell you I have weekends away from school but I don’t have summer or any holidays cruel right not really not to us. Well like I was saying I got up and was getting ready when I got a call from the hospital only the staff does not usually students but I’m not an ordinary one either so I answered it “Hello.” I said over the phone “Yes you were right she wasn’t in there we looked over it and there was an alien in there that would explain the knowledge about the galaxians and about you being one we managed to get it out but that left your friend here unconscious and with severe head trauma you might want to come here and look who was inside her I don’t think you’ll like it.” she hung up I quickly changed my clothing and headed towards the hospital before I could step out the door “Where are you going?” Kaden asked me “For a jog.” I usually do on weekends “Whatever.” he went back to sleep, about 3 minutes I arrived at the hospital and the nurse grabbed me “I looked closely at her skull and she is close to dying I’m really sorry we’ll do everything we can to save her but right now you have to save her planet if she does survive she’ll want to know that you saved her planet.” I was upset about the news that I got from my friend especially when we were really close I hope she pulls through this.

(Marianna)
I was texting Kannon and it was about 7 in the morning when I heard weird alien noises and I walked out of the house to see the ships I was going to text Kannon when everyone got out of their houses and started running “Mom what’s going on?” I asked her she would know about this she was friends with a galaxian ‘I don’t know darling.” her face was serious she did not know what was going on. About 3 hours later from standing outside aliens started walking down our street ‘I am looking for the one and only Galaxian on this planet.” he was scary “We don’t have any on this planet.” I said to him “Ahh there you are my sweets Marianna Clare Galaxy you are coming with us.” I wasn’t gonna go not without a fight “Over my dead body.” my moms galaxian friend was in front of me protecting me “And who are you?” he asked “Jaq Amilard a Galaxian.” he was still a galaxian “Get out of my way now!” he was furious “Everyone prepare for battle!” he screamed and the whole neighborhood went inside their houses and grabbed whatever they could find about 20 people grabbed salt I was hoping that they would choose better “What’s with salt?” I asked him “Not a worry go hide and take some salt with you and hope it works take other things just in case.” he said to me. I did as he said and started running I was only halfway to where I was gonna go to before and alien came toward me grabbed his sword and stabbed me 3 times I used the salt against him it shriveled him thank goodness but another came into his place and took over my body. I was in a room with Kannon I think I could talk before I collapsed and the alien took over my body I said “Kann….” I hardly got to finish before they vanished “on….” I began again when I saw them again they again vanished but I was back with them and they were fully there “Clinton Town is being attacked by aliens.” I said before my body was fully taken over everything else was a blur it wasn’t me talking anymore.

(Kannon)
I saw her in her gurney and she was as peaceful as ever I swear I would have kept standing there if I wasn’t upset that she is fighting for her life not because of the wound she has 3 weeks before that can heal but she has multiple head trauma and her body being hijacked by aliens. I didn’t want this to happen not to her she can’t be here fighting for her life in a hospital she needs to be strong and healthy safe too but this not on my list “Show me that hijacker.” I said getting angry the more I thought about that “Yes right this way sir.” She brought me over to him he was in a cage that they normally put intruders in “So you think you can keep me in here eh well let me tell you this they will come for her and me and you’ll never get me to talk little fellow.” he was getting on my bad side “We’ll see about that.” I said with an evil grin he gave this fearful look “Get him ready for the questioning now!” I ordered she got right to it. I went back to my beautiful Marianna and there she was again in peace I went over to her side where she looked extremely pale but I didn’t mind “Make it through this please Marianna I chose you to be with me now please stay with me.” I was about to leave when I got a text message from her mother “Don’t let those Aliens get my daughter they are after her I don’t know why but she is apparently important to them.” what the heck I texted back “They won’t get her on my watch.” it’s true I love her I’ll never leave her side ever “Get me a doctor in here!” I screamed as loud as I could and about 5 of them showed up “Listen I want you to put her in the safest room that we use to protect people with medical stuff we need her to survive this and yet we need to make sure that the aliens don’t take her they are after her for some specific reason that I don’t know about so do it now.” I walked out of the room “And tell me the new room number and take me there after I’m done questioning the intruder.” I was angry even more you wouldn’t understand how much she meant to me in this world nothing could replace her not even another person. I walked into the questioning room where the aliens sat handcuffed “What do you guys need from her?” I asked but no reply he wants to play that game huh “I said what do you want from her?” he still wasn’t answering “Listen I might let you go if you give me answers you got that.” I said to him he nodded in agreement “Now what do you want from her?” I asked again “She has the pure heart of which we see in a galaxian she is the one we have looked for on every planet.” what was this guy saying she’s not a galaxian “Wait no she’s not a galaxian.” I said he laughed in my face “Is that why you believed the story I said about her she was friends with one or should I say her mother was and did I forget to mention look at her dna and see her real identity and maybe you’ll see that I was right.” what that can’t be “I’ll ask this one then why do you need her?” I know that is a similar or the same question from before but come on I really want to know “I need her pure heart in order for it to work.” huh “For what to work?” I asked “Before the time comes she’ll be used for or purposes and she’ll be our weapon or so her stars.” they aren’t going to use her “You can’t get to her ever none of you can.” I was saying I knew it was true because after I see her again I’m going and I’m locking her inside no one can get in or out of there. “Listen here we have our ways.” I was about to hit him before I left the room “I need to get out of here.” I said in front of him “Why are you afraid that we’ll get your little precious Sunbeam?” was he mocking me “No so I don’t smack you with all I got.” he backed up quickly to the other side of the room to be cautious “Ok then bye.” he said quickly. As I walked out the nurse told me the new room number and I walked straight to it, it had windows that you could see through thank goodness for that. “Stand back I’m gonna lock her in and everyone out of it.” I said “No you can’t!” she said “I will get the unlimited supply that never ends and put it in there quickly.” she said stopping me and she did that in 2 seconds flat it was right next to her all along “Now stand back.” I said she didn’t say anything to me so I made it so no one could get in or out “Now all we can do is wait and watch.” I said not very happy. About a minute later I got tired of looking at her and I walked to class even though we don’t have class I just knew that the teacher that could help me out was there grading paper “Mr. Lacrosse?’ I said to him while I walked inside “Yes Mr. Clan and I’m talking to you Kannon.” he probably wanted to say that because Kenaei is the other Clan in this school “I was wondering if you had anybody in your life that you cared for that is a falling star right now?” I asked “No but I did she became a star after she had her child Henry was the name.” “I’ve never heard of him.” I said “No of course you haven’t he didn’t make it through the whole day I was very devastated I was allowed to pick another person from Jupiter but it never happened because I could only live with her she was the love of my life.” he was sitting in his desk “Why are you asking about falling stars?” he asked “You know how we can pick a girl to help you?” I knew he did but not bad to ask “Yes I know.” he replied “Well I picked mine and she came back well she wasn’t herself and alien took over her body and when they took it out of her she had severe head trauma she could become a star I can’t have this I love her.” I was about to cry “Who was this guy?” he asked me “John Carthy.” yes I knew him I hated his guts “Him he has the worst when he goes into your body it hurts and you can barely control yourself its only about 3 minutes until he fully has control.” wait I saved her after the attack what she said about Clinton Town was real and they took I have to find out who. “Mr. Lacrosse can I ask you a favor?” I asked him “Is it to prank me because you know that answer.” that wasn’t it “No I need to find out who they took because Marianna said something she said ‘They took’ before she went unconscious that’s what got me in this state if we ask him he might tell us.” he was nodding his head “Where is he?” he asked “In the hospital holding area I said to keep him there fully guarded.” he got out off his chair “Let’s go.” we both walked out of the room heading to the hospital “Wait a minute how do you know about the hospital and where it’s at?” he asked me “I’m the next Galaxian leader thats why I get away with stuff and I never learn from going to the principal’s office.” he wasn’t happy to hear that “Do others know?” he asked “Only the Principal, Secretary, and the Nurses no one else.” I said “Well we better get the hospital fast before he finds a way to escape.” we arrived at the door and walked through the door “Here he is.’ I said “Yes indeed.” he stared at him with a glare “What?” I asked “He’s hiding something from us.” he said “What?” I was curious “I don’t know we have to find out though.” as we walked up to him the nurse came over to me “Your friend she was about to get kidnapped if you didn’t use that shield I would have thought they would have gotten in but they didn’t we managed to put them with John Carthy.” that was news fro me “Okay thanks for the news any about her?” I really need better news “Not yet but the medicine really seems to be working she might actually make it.” okay that was the best news ever “Thank you nurse.” I said. I was still walking towards John and the others “Have you gotten anything outta them yet?” I asked him “No not yet they only want to talk to you.” I stared at them “Well they can’t have me unless they answer to you first.” I said “Ok I’ll tell them you said that.” he said back to me I hope my Falling Star isn’t a star yet.

(Marianna)
I know it’s sad I’m in a hospital I can smell here and I’m with Kannon but best surprise ever I knew it was him I hope he’s not mad at me for doing this I didn’t mean to but I can’t wait to see and hear him again a while before he told me I hope I wake up I hope I do to I just can’t at the moment. Every once and a while I started to dream of different things they were weird I was a Galaxian with Kannon he was a Galaxian also. I think it’s awesome I would get to hang with him some more.

(Kannon)
I headed towards my Falling Star’s room when the nurse stopped me “You need to go back they started talking.” that was news for me not I want to know how Marianna is doing “Ok I’ll go back go see how Marianna’s doing.” I walked back to the room which they were in “What have they been saying Mr. Lacrosse?” I asked “They have been saying weird things.” I walked into the room and told Mr. Lacrosse to wait outside the door “Oh look who showed up.” John Carthy said “I don’t want to hurt any of you now quiet unless I ask you a question starting with this what is it you want from her?” I asked that coldly “We want her pure heart.” they said “No you can’t have it.” I wanted them to suffer if they ever tried to get it again “Too bad we need it.” “For what?” I said with fiery in my voice “There’s a reward going around on our planet we need to cast spell to bring back Leena the chosen star our folk lore said that a galaxian pure heart only works.” “Like I’ve said before she isn’t a galaxian.” I slammed my fist on top of the table they jumped “She is.” I gave them a glare that would scare them badly which after I left the room “You’re starting a war!” I screamed at me “I’ll take my chances.” I closed the door behind me and grabbed my stuff “Mr. Lacrosse we’re leaving now!” I said without any hesitation I also scared the little aliens that refused to work with us. “I’m going to talk with Mr. Starr and tell him the news.” I left the hospital and went to the Principal’s office “What do you want Kannon?” he asked me “I want to tell you about the alien inside my friend we got some information out of him then showed up they said we’re starting a war we’re taking our chances right?” I asked “Yep expect that now let me get back to work and you go get some rest you woke up pretty early today.” that was true I did but he knew I get enough sleep as it is somethings up and I needed to find out what. I headed back to my room and was stopped when Kaden walked out “Where have you been you were suppose to be back 2 hours ago?” was he really gonna ask that “Why do you wanna know?” I asked back “I got a call from your friend asking where on space you were.” he gave a glare that I could compete with. He didn’t know what was coming but I did.

I wanted to know what Mr. Starr was doing I was very curious about what he said to me this morning so I decided to spy on him he never told me to do that before ever I mean ever. “What are you doing?” my friend asked me “Nothing that concerns you now leave.” I said still watching Mr. Starr what are you up to “What is going on with you I haven’t seen you play one prank today you weren’t in your room and you aren’t listening to me are you.” nope watching Mr. Starr “Kannon I’m talking to you!” I looked at him “Well I’m busy now leave me alone.” he gave me a mad look like I cared “Kannon what has gotten into you?” he asked “You wanna know what leave me alone I’m busy.” he wouldn’t leave me alone “No I won’t leave you alone I think you need some time with your friends because I think you forgot who they are.” “No I didn’t they are Darren, Tommy, Chad, Chris, Grenade, and you Johnathon.” I wasn’t happy he interrupted my plan “I’m having a bad week.” I told him “Yeah like I’d believe that.” he was trying to take my hand “No leave me alone Johnathon.” I ran away I was fast enough to make it into the secret hospital without him knowing where it was. “Sir are you wanting to see your Falling Star or here to talk to the prisoners again?” the nurse asked “My Falling Star please.” I started walking towards her she was still in bed and unconscious I wish she would wake up “Mr. Starr wants to talk to you Kannon.” I turned around and saw him there “Yeah?” he wasn’t happy “Johnathon said you were spying on me.”  was he really going to talk to me right now “Yeah you told me I should get more sleep and you never tell me that you know that I already get enough sleep because I go to bed early so I can get up early remember my alarm clock gets stolen by Kaden?” I was in a bad mood if you couldn’t tell “I want you to know that we’re going to war in about 3 hours get things ready for war I’m gonna announce everything over the intercom.” he started walking away before I stopped him “Is she going to be ok?” I asked “I don’t know I’m not a nurse.” “No I mean do you know if she’ll be ok she had an alien inside her for who knows how long.” I started screaming “I picked her for a reason I love her!” everyone in the hospital that was awake started staring at us “Kannon you’re causing a scene.” “I know Mr. Starr I asked you a question.” I was getting more angry each minute “I don’t know.” he said coldly “Oh really?” I laughed “I saw you the other day doing something the other day with John Carthy thats how I know him you two talking each other later I found him inside my Falling Star and you show up here.” he wasn’t happy I was getting the attention of everyone in the hospital. “Knock it off Kannon.” I forgot to mention I could read minds so I read his “Oh no he knows everything I got to get him away from Marianna.” no way that was going on “Don’t think I’ll leave Marianna.” he stared blankly I think he knew that I was reading his mind but now that he knows or not I’ll still do it “No I don’t expect you will but I want to clarify did you shield her?” why does he want to know “Yes I did.” he wasn’t happy “Break it now!” he can’t tell me what to do “No I don’t think I will.” his face wasn’t happy “I am your principal!” he shouted “You might be but I’m a Galaxian and you know that I thought you did.” he was still holding that face he had “I can take that away from you.” ha I’d like to see that happen “Do it I dare you.” I barked he didn’t like I thought he wouldn’t “Looks like someone is afraid.” I said in a mocking tone “You need to stop right now Kannon.” this was getting worse “Why should I every time I read your stupid mind it’s telling me what you really think.” he was scared now “How did you get this ability?” he asked “I don’t know I woke up one day and I could read minds.” I could tell he wanted to bolt down the hall. The doctor walked up and asked me to leave “Why should I huh I got a Falling Star in here that I’m protecting unless the war has started.” I hadn’t noticed that it had been 5 minutes since I’ve been yelling “Kannon control yourself.” Mr. Starr said “I will soon enough after you tell me what side you’re on ours or theirs?” he didn’t like the question “This side of course.” his head told me otherwise “Not what your mind says.” he bolted down the hall I ran after him I caught up with him about 3 minutes later he needs to get fit seriously “Listen I know this looks bad right now but I swear I wasn’t going to help them fight you I swear.” he begged for me to let him go “You should have thought about that before you started helping them.” I told the doctors to lock him up while I put a shield over him. After that scene I decided it was time to tell the school about me no way was I going to have them say “You aren’t the boss of us.” while we were fighting in the war “Nancy turn on the intercom I have to say something.” she immediately turned it on “Where’s Mr. Starr?” “He turned against us.” by her expression I think she doesn’t know what I’m talking about it could be an act so I read her mind it was also that way she was safe “Students and faculty I Kannon have something to say that I have been keeping to myself for quite sometime now.” I was doing it actually doing it “I’m a Galaxian in training.” I could hear the halls cheering “I have been a Galaxian in training when I was first brought here.” I was getting all of this out “I was keeping this a secret cause I didn’t any special treatment I wanted to be treated like every other student here in Space School Academy.” there isn’t always a galaxian in this school anymore so I don’t know how I’m one “In about 2 hours and 30 minutes we are going into war I would like the following groups to come down to the training grounds Warriors, Carriers (they were the people that help the warriors stay alive and they were trained to carry weapons and they need to know what they are carrying to or they would get killed right away) and the medics (you might already know what they are they are the ones that make sure that no one is injured or dead) thank you for listen the rest of you go with your friends that are one of these or which one you want to be and I’ll assign a person to help you with training.” I was done with the intercom “He really betrayed us?” Nancy asked I knew she didn’t believe me but I told her again “Why would he do that?” I wanted to tell her that but I decided to keep that a secret too no need to scare her and let her in on the details that was my job and my job only. A lady walked in “Sir they are there and with other kids in the school.” that was good news they actually listened to me “I’ll be down there in about 3 minutes.” she left the room now I wonder how she knew we don’t have security cameras oh wait nevermind she’s the security camera I need to pay attention. I headed down to the training grounds where the whole school stood “Students I will assign you by friends if you have a friend in the groups I just called find them and ask for help or if you have multiple you all go together this might work out!” I shouted “While you are getting trained by teachers and friends I will be asking for help from other planets and academies thank you for your corporation I’ll be back if it starts before I get back then let the war begin!” I walked away and this kid ran up to me “It’s nice to have a galaxian in training in this school it hardly happens.” she said as she hugged me “Thats cool.” I grabbed her arm and took her away from me “Go to your friends I need to call for some help ok.” she did as was said she left and I went back to what I was doing. As I walked into the office I asked the secretary to pull up the numbers for other academies, galaxians, and planets except Alien planets they started this war. “They are pulled up Kannon sir.” she said I smiled at her for thanks “Thank you Nancy now which should I start with fist ah the galaxians.” I walked over to the phone and dialed their space screen “Hello?” they said in a questioning voice “Hello this is Kannon speaking we seem to have a war at Space Station Academy and I was hoping that you would help please.” they fell silent for a while “You’re Kannon the Galaxian in training?” they asked “Yes I am would you please help?” they went silent again “We’ll teleport there in about 5 minutes.” they’re helping that you. I told the secretary Nancy about the Galaxians helping us she jumped up and down like no tomorrow. “Now time to call all the other academies all at the same time on the Space Screen they all pulled up but with a surprised face “You aren’t Henry Starr.” they said “No I’m Kannon Clan and I’m the Galaxian in training we are about to go to war and I was hoping that you could somewhat help us out?” I asked they all made thinking faces “Sure why not it would give us a chance to meet you we better go I have to school ready at what time is it starting?” that was a good question “In about 2 hours now.” the screens went blank and it was time for me to call planet and their rulers they all agreed too I was on a role but at what cost to save Marianna and her planet or to keep them from getting to her? I always do this but not when I do pranks I just do whats funnier and a life lesson “Sir they have arrived they’re outside now.” Nancy was happy she could just have a party “Who?” I asked “All of the people you called.” and she started squealing “Ok thanks you get ready for war to lock down the school hospital we don’t want to take any chances then I’ll put a shield around it.” she as was told and I did what I said I would do the doctors were out the prisoners were in their cells and Marianna was safe. “Sir they started early.” I was in shock “What why they said 3 hours.” she was unhappy just like me “They were probably doing a surprise attack like we taught the students.” she was about to cry “What do we do?” and now she’s crying “I don’t know yet but hope the battle goes as planned I’ll be in the battle field in about 30 minutes.” things weren't going as I hoped they would but I can make changes too. I walked down the hall to my dorm when I saw this flash of light “Whoa what was that?” I said “Kannon.” she whispered “Kannon.” she kept saying “Marianna?” I asked “Yes save the planets.” I was surprised she said that she knew I would save her first not that I was selfish “No I said I would save you first!” I screamed at her “Listen Kannon I know you did but you need to save the others before me this is your world not mine I’ll be happy to join but you need to save them first I’m your second option if you don’t do it the world will cease to exist.” she kept going but I kept interrupting her “No I said I would save you first.” she looked disappointed “Then expect me to be gone when this war is over.” she disappeared “Wait no don’t do that you know why I’m doing this okay fine I’ll save them first just don’t become a Star.” I ran quickly down the hall from where I came from and headed to the battle ground where I saw a ton of people fighting I joined in and saw Johnathon struggling to defeat an alien “Cover me!” I told him and I blasted that alien into the cosmos ok not literally I destroyed him “The others they’re here right.” he nodded “Good we could use all the help we can get start with the hardest they wouldn’t expect that then go for the easiest you know the saying if you go for the hardest first then it would be easier for you to win.” he smiled “Will do sir.” I didn’t my friends saying that “Call me Kannon.” he started running the other way to the strongest man they had and blasted him right in the face he fell hard to the ground and that was the end of him Johnathon kept blasting him just to make sure that it was official. An alien headed for me to make sure that I was eliminated but they didn’t know what was coming for him or her or whatever “How about it huh giving us the girl and this war would end.” they didn’t know my connection to her “Never I’ll keep her protected for as long as I need to.” he started swinging at me I ducked of course “You are better than I thought Kannon and I thought you were a medic I guess I was wrong.” was he mocking me no way I look like one “Are you mocking me people say I look more like a warriors general?” he started laughing “You’re smarter too ha.” ok this mocker is going down. “What is that?” I was going to fall for that but then I saw it a spaceship it went over the Academy the part with the hospital “I gotta go.” I ran towards the school I stopped I had remembered what she said and went back to fighting about a while later the light beamed on the hospital and a person started floating up it took me a while to realize it was Marianna “Marianna no!” I ran after her it was hard though I couldn’t get to her and the person I was fighting was laughing “I told you we’d get her.” he looked at the ship and raised his hand the aliens all teleported on the ship and it flew away. “We have to get her back.” I said to everyone “She’s gone we lost.” they were giving up “No we haven’t lost we are going to get her back you got that?” they all groaned “Why should we this is all for some girl isn’t it?” Kaden mentioned “No this is about her planet and protection you see the reason that I wasn’t myself lately is because my friend that came from earth came and became a Falling Star they said she could survive and I should save her planet so she has good news when she wakes up so that’s that I also wanted to save the town when she mentioned it I need to save her and if you don’t want to help that’s fine with me I’m heading out tonight no one try to stop me.” I walked back to my dorm and started packing things for the break in I didn’t know how long this would take so I packed things I thought I would need“Hey Kannon.” Kaden walked into the room “What?” I turned his direction “I would like to help you your little story that you said out there was sad she got here she became a falling star and I find that sad you deserve to save her you just love her.” he did the same thing that I did “And I want to meet her and tell her she has a good person.” “Thanks for helping.” I went back to what I was doing “You welcome so whats the plan?” I really haven’t thought about that at all “I was thinking break in and steal her back and if that fails I’m gonna teleport back here and get back up if they were up to it.” he agreed very little about the plan “Like you have a better one.” I said “In matter of fact I do I think.” I wasn’t really surprised we are pranksters “Tell.” so he did “I’m thinking we break in pretend to be an alien and try to find Marianna if they question us then we create a backup plan and if they ask us our names you’re John Carthy and I’m Lukas Grand and the Alien Leader sent us down to guard the girl.” I liked this idea “And we need to work on our acting skills.” I went back to packing the things we’ll need until realized something how did he know about John Carthy and Lukas Grand “How do you know those aliens?” “I overheard the principal talking about them in the office one day when he was printing the friends you could bring up here he was on the phone with both of them so I spied on him he was talking about the pure galaxian heart on earth I wasn’t expecting it to be the girl you love.” we were done and we were heading out. “Let’s go.” we opened the door and Johnathon, Darren, Tommy, Chad, Chris, and Grenade were standing there “Not without us.” “Ok then I’ll explain the plan again.” I started talk about the plan “Kannon stop talking!” I turned my head an inch “Dad!” he was here “How did you get here?” I was happy “I heard from some galaxians that you were in a war and I see you here why aren’t you out there fighting?” he was behind so sorry about that “Dad the fight ended we’re saving Marianna now.” he had a face on him that I would describe but I haven’t seen him in about 13 years when he left to be a galaxian “Oh well then why aren’t you saving her?” he needs to catch up “Where were you when this happened?” “I was on earth in Mexico I was visiting a friend until the galaxian space called me and told me everything so I came back and I guess should have hurried faster so can I help rescue her?” I finally get to see my dad again but I don’t know about him helping he hasn’t heard what I’m capable of and he isn’t the most secretive person he will say everything “Are you sure dad I don’t think we want this mission to go downhill.” he gave me a stare that I knew when I was younger “Kannon you know me if I’m in it I’ll keep it a secret.” did he meet himself “Dad?” I gave him that same look “Ok I’m not the most secretive person but I can do it today and if I make this plan fail you have every right to yell at me.” “Ok dad you’re in but you promise not to blow our cover?” “Yes I promise.” “Ok the plan is we break in pretend to be an alien and try to find Marianna if they question us then we create a backup plan and if they ask us our names you’re John Carthy and I’m Lukas Grand and the Alien Leader sent us down to guard the girl but since you all are helping I think we need some more ideas so I got this you if our plan fails you guys distract the guards while we get her out if we don’t fail dad you are going to be in Marianna’s spot so they think she’s still there I know by fact that they can’t injure a Galaxian so this is the plan or does anyone got anything better.” they all shook their head “Ok lets get going.” we went out the back way where all of the spaceships were parked “Dad do you know how to drive I didn’t think clearly about this.” “Yes I do Kannon thank you for asking.” “Lets get this show on the road or rescue whatever you wanna call it.” I screamed Kaden whispered “Retard.” low enough only I could hear.

I was sure that they would be expecting us to be coming for her but they weren’t their security was very low on measures a thief could get in and out of there without being caught “So how is this going to work?” Grenade asked “Well Grenade you should have listened to the plan or are you wondering how we get in there?” he nodded at the second part “Why do you call him Grenade?” my dad asked “It all started about 3 years ago when he kept lying stink bombs everywhere he sat then this one time we used him for an attack we took his stink bombs and put them in a jar and threw it into the teacher lounge boy were they mad and disgusted that's where we first called him Grenade.” it’s true he stinks “That sounds disturbing.” “Oh it was you should have been there one of them yelled ‘Ew what was that a grenade?’ another said ‘That was disturbing.’ they weren’t happy with us we all got a detention.” dad was laughing now “Man now I do wish I was there I would have done pranks with you which ones did the teachers hate the most?” I don’t wanna answer that “The ones with the feces on them and in their mouth.” Kaden started laughing as well “How come I’ve never been any part of your pranks Kannon we could have ruled the school together!” he was laughing so hard he started coughing “Because you were the person to get blamed for it thank you for that.” he stopped smiling and headed towards me “We could be brothers.” he was smiling “Start getting into character.” we about halfway there when I said that “Ok how about this sir I was told that we were to guard the pure heart leave or I’ll tell the leader of this operation.” he said in a deep voice “That’s good how about me John Carthy at high risk the leader told me and my acquaintance to watch over the pure heart of the galaxians and to report to your barracks right away.” he nodded his head “Not bad for a rookie.” “What do ya mean Kaden?” “On my planet if we stole we had to act like we didn’t that was my gang until I was chosen to be here my gang me behind they thought was secretly doing good instead like returning the stuff we stolen or lied and bought it but I did steal I never knew they chose me.” he was now getting annoying “I didn’t want to hear your life story.” I said kinda rudely but who care he might but I don’t “Ok we’re in.” my father said “Ok get in costume Kaden and I’ll get in mine.” we both headed to the bathrooms he got the girls I got the boys ha ha for him “Next time I get the boys he said as we walked out at the same time “Ready?” my father asked “Ready.” “Ok let’s go.” he opened the hatch so we could get out. After we got out we headed inside and was stopped by the guard good thing I can do makeup I mean like for movies and such and yeah I made it look like they did on the badge “John, Lukas you’re late get to the barracks!” a guy ordered to us “We were told by the leader that we needed to guard the pure heart of galaxians actually.” he was giving me a strange look “By whom now?” he asked us “The leader Machinean.” we said together making it sound true “Ok I’ll take you to there.” Kaden was about to say we already knew where she was but he realized we didn’t “Ok then.” he lead us to the cells instead of the actual room unless she was in a cell “There you are.” we walked in and he shut the door behind us “Hey what was that for?” I said “Leader Machinean died 3 years ago if you actually took your lesson or paid attention you would know that!” how could I be so stupid “I’m really sorry Kaden I didn’t mean for this I should have paid attention in class and I should have been smart and not said his name they never say the name of their leader.” I was about to cry “Marianna I failed you.” I said “No you didn’t Kannon.” what how where “Marianna where are you?” “Right next to you.” she smiled “Marianna I’m so glad to see you and you woke up I’m so glad I could just kiss you!” she could see my joy “Did my planet get saved or were you more worried about me?” she gave a look “They’re working on it Marianna did you know that you were the pure heart of a galaxian?” “No I didn’t not until now.” she smiled and I was happy to see her again “I thought you would never wake up.” “Well I am and how are we going to get out of here?” “I don’t know Marianna meet Kaden.” he walked over to her “So you are the pretty Marianna I’ve heard about.” “Yes apparently I am Kannon.” I blushed “It’s true I called you that but it was for a good reason….” before I could finish “Why don’t you guys kiss already.” and so we did I was the one to make it happen “Marianna if we make it out of this would you….” our moment was cut short when the Aliens walked into her cell “Time for it to happen Pure Heart.” she was crying now “Bye Kannon I’ll see you when you turn into a star.” “No!” I was thrashing around in the cell “You can’t take her take me instead anyone else but her!” I turned to Kaden he wasn’t mad that I said that he probably understood why I said that “Please!” tears were running down my face as I sat and watched them walk away “She’s gone she’s really gone how could I let this happen to her how could I?” I was still crying “Kannon you did everything you could.” Kaden was trying to cheer me up but that wouldn’t work “No I didn’t I would have saved her if it wasn’t for my idiocy I am the worst person in space.” I was still crying “No you aren’t who got us here?” “My dad.” I said “No you did you asked if he could drive now who never gave up trying to save her?” “Me.” I replied “Yeah and are you going to continue to quit when you are so close to saving her?” “No.” I quickly said “So lets keep going.” we both got up “Yeah!” we screamed with each other “Thanks for that.” “Hey no prob I seen the way you looked at her and blushed and talked about her you care for her like I cared for Grace.” he gave a weak smile “What happened?” I asked “It was the day I picked the one way before you came here she came here and was perfectly fine people were making fun of her hair it was the most beautiful color of green a guy walked up and made fun of her she insulted him back and got into a fight well the fight didn’t go well for her she lost and became a star I cried for about a month and that was when you came along.” that was sad “And I wanted you to have what I didn’t have.” he was acting all nice now there is going to be something that he wants “What is it that you want?” I asked “Well I want you guys to be happy.” not what I was expecting from him “Thanks so how are we getting out?” I asked “Oh I have a plan.”

“I was thinking we could cause a diversion with our little acting skills I could pretend to strangle you and they’ll come on and get you and I and we’ll knock them out then we go and find Marianna save her and get out of here also blow up their ship they totally deserve it.” I loved this plan “When does it happen.” he smiled “Now.” he got ready to strangle me for pretend with his hands “Let go of me you monster!” I screamed we got their attention now “No I hate your guts!” really thats the best you can do “What did I ever do to you!” “You killed my sister.” that was good but weird “Stop….” I fell dead to the ground pretending to be dead. The guards rushed to our cell “What in space are you doing to that poor kid?” they said “You’re too late he’s gone ha.” he smiled evilly I would have been scared “Get them outta there!” he barked. When they opened the door and took 3 steps inside and they were hovering over me I leaped up and grabbed them I slammed their heads together and we bolted out the door I attacked the other guard and got the keys I don’t know why but I did “We have to hurry they could have already started.” Kaden said “Ok then did you get the map?” I asked “You betch ya.” he said “What’s with the Minnesota accent.” I asked “ I have no clue what you are talking about I’m from another planet remember Mars?” yeah he’s from Mars “Sorry but you had a Minnesota accent.” “Not the point right now the point is to save Marianna!” he screamed “I know I listened.” I said “Ok the plan we need an escape route I’ll find it I managed to grab walkie talkies when we were packing.” now I was surprised “Really?” I said “Yes I did now take this and search for Marianna that’s the reason we came here and we are going to get her out you got that?” “Yes Kaden I do thanks again.” “Shut up and get moving!” I ran down the hall opening every door I passed I didn’t see her in any of them. I passed others that were sliding doors I looked in them she wasn’t in there either where in space could she be it’s like a needle in the spaceship “Stop right there!” oh no a guard saw me gotta run faster “I said stop!” he was running after me but I didn’t slow down I couldn’t I had to get to Marianna “Sorry on a mission here.” I yelled back at him two guards about 10 feet away from me stepped out in front of me “He told you to stop!” they screamed at me “Sorry about this.” I shocked both of them right on the spot “I guess you were shocked to see me.” that was awesome I can’t believe I did that and that worked “Freedom!” that seemed good at the moment even though I’m not breaking out for freedom I breaking out to save a dear friend of mine. About 3 more halls of doors I arrive to the room Marianna’s in “Kaden I found Marianna!” I said excitedly I grabbed the door handle and opened it “Marianna!” I said she turned to look in my direction “Kannon help me out here!” I started running when 4 guards grabbed me “Let me go you monsters!” this is all too familiar “No you are watching the whole thing this is your torture.” they gave me an evil look “No!” I closed my eyes but they forced them open “Stop she’s not the one you want!” a girl walked in “I am.” who the heck is she “Lana what are you doing in here?” they said “I am the Pure Heart I kept it from you all this time.” she said “No you aren’t stop trying to save her we already read her data she is the Pure Heart she always was.” “Good bye Kannon.” they grabbed the 6.5 removable Laser sword and stabbed her “No!” I screamed tears were running down my face again “No Marianna no!” I dropped to the ground the guards grabbed me and took me away I had to try to revive her. I slammed into two guards which knock them all down and ran right back into the room where they were taking the little stars inside her they only got 2 out before I kicked them and grabbed her “Kaden we need an escape plan!” I screamed into the walkie talkie “Ok go to the front door the one we came in.” I was only 3 halls away from the exit “Thanks Kaden.” about 30 minutes I arrived at the front “Where have you been they are waiting outside he yelled at me “This girl she tried saving her but they didn’t listen her name is Lana search her at the academy when we get back.” I told him “We aren’t going to make it back if we don’t go now!” he was really bossy “Let’s move!” I quickly headed out the door and into the spaceship. “What took you so long?” my dad asked “Well we got captured escaped and we have a falling star to deal with again this time I know how to heal her but it will take a long time and she is the pure heart dad she is somewhat galaxian is there galaxians down on earth?” I asked “Yes they are the rulers of the countries that they live in the one that you know of is President Karrod and he has been a galaxian ever since he was first little just like you a little you came here when you were 15 that is a very young age to be up here in a school like this they hardly ever except 15 year olds you are very lucky son.” I wish she wasn’t somewhat galaxian then maybe we won’t be in this mess “I failed again.” I told myself “Hey we can save her possibly but we’ll try Kannon you need to stop bringing your spirits down that is what makes you fail in life now not that I pay attention in guides but when you think of yourself as a failure you make yourself a failure because you never tried the more you keep pushing yourself the more likely you will succeed now stop beating yourself up and help us aid her.” wow where did he learn all of this “Where did you hear all of this?” I asked “I made it up it’s true too I should know I used to do it ever since Grace died she used to tell me to never lose hope in what I believe in so I didn’t that’s what helped me make this quote.” I still feel bad about what happened “Why didn’t you help her?” I asked “I did but before the teachers could get to her she became a star now stop making me tell you my love life and help me aid her.” we got over to Marianna’s body and had to see the puncture wound “What is that?” Johnathon asked. Before Tommy could answer that question I answered it “6.5 removable laser sword about 3 inches away from the body you can feel the heat the wound about 20 inches deep when injured by one brand Alien color green and blue shape like a lightsaber from star wars the puncture is deep enough to kill her so we are going to have to act fast do not grab the stars inside her that is what is keeping her alive right now lets hope to god we can save her in time.” Tommy’s mouth dropped because of what I just said “What I know my weapons and medical stuff don’t judge me.” “I’m not I’m just surprised you knew all of that.” he said “Now lets get to it then help me save her life.” it was around 5 a.m when we got back to the school and into the hospital all of the doctors were waiting outside to be let in I immediately took down the shield and the doctors ran right in except for this one kind nurse “I’m here so you can fill out the paperworks for her.” she smiled at me “We already have her filled out her name is Marianna Clues.” she looked at the clipboard she had in her hand “Oh I see her now why is she out of the hospital wait she was the one taken by the aliens ok bring her in we will try to fix her up again and Kannon no more pranks the nurse you pranked with the mud and such is still crying.” what a crybaby I shouldn’t really judge it’s not like it was her fault it was technically mine I have to stop pranking “Ok I won’t after this one prank it’s on Mr. Starr he still hasn’t gotten it yet it’s cow manure I can’t wait to see his face when it happens take me to his cell please.” I said they took Marianna and brought her to her new room and I went to Mr. Starr’s room “Hello Mr. Starr I said with an evil grin that way he knows something's up “What do you want?”  he asked “I want to make sure that you get this in you mouth.” right on time after I said that cow manure went inside his mouth right as it fell on top of his head “How do you like that huh but really take a shower smells like manure fell on you oh wait it did that’s revenge for turning on us I thought you were my friend but you weren’t now I have to deal with Marianna in a hospital bed again and she was just awake a while ago he gave me this glare that told me that he was going to get me back when he could I just know that isn’t true he has never ever tried to mess with me ever “I’m going to see her and you are going to clean this up and smell it for the rest of you little life you hear that?” I left before he could answer “Kannon?” it was my father “Yes dad.” he was nervous to say something “They say she isn’t going to make it.” “No she has to make it she has to make it dad she just has to.” I was about to get tears in how come oh wait I’m still crying about what happened “And it’s almost time for you to become what you were truly meant to be.” after that he just left “What, what am I meant to be?” he didn’t reply “Dad why do you keep leaving me?” I was really upset that I had to cool down. I went to my favorite space that keeps me calm “Why am I such a failure?” I told myself “Hey.” I looked up to see Lana “What do you want are the other aliens here to I’ll hurt you if you even try laying a finger on Marianna!” she just put her head down “My name isn’t Lana it’s Grace.” what “Wait what?” she looked right into my eyes “It’s Grace Kaden told you about me I didn’t die I became an alien I was about to before the saved me they renamed me Lana to keep my identity a secret.” “Why’d you come here?” I was still kinda upset with her “I wanted to say I tried to save her and I’m sorry for what they did to her I should have never let this happen I wanted to put my foot down and stop them but they did it before I could and I would like if you would put me back in school as Grace if that’s ok with you.” I was still mad “Why should I you could still be part of them.” her spirits went down “I know what I did was wrong and you have every right to be mad at me that’s why I brought this it’s medicine for her it will bring back the 2 stars she lost and it will only take about a month before she’ll heal now you don’t have to trust me but if you do take it and if you don’t still take it and do whatever you want with me I deserve it I can also prove that I’m not with them anymore by telling you this around 4 a.m tomorrow they are going to surprise attack you and they’ll have everyone they can have on duty and that means the harder ones whatever you do don’t use you Atomic Lasers they are going to use a signal to block them so that you can’t shoot them and they have a chance to win and destroy all of you and take the pure heart back and bring the planets into chaos.” she was serious I read her mind “Ok I believe you follow me.” I lead her to Marianna’s room where Kaden was on the couch reading Witch and Wizard by James Patterson I didn’t know he was a book person “Is this her?” Lana or Grace asked “Grace?” Kaden looked up from his book “Kaden it’s me.” he got up from his seat “But you, you died I saw you, you died in my arms.” he looked shocked “What a shocking moment this is.” I said “Shut up Kannon!” he said looking at me then back to her “I didn’t actually I almost did when they went to bury me the alien ship that passed over teleported me on their ship and nursed me back to health changed my name to Lana and now I’m here helping you.” he was about to faint I could tell you should have seen his expression when he heard her voice “Now listen I must help her since I’m the one who caused this.” she walked over to Marianna and gave her the medicine and she looked like she hadn’t been through all of this “Wait what do you mean you caused all of this.” Kaden asked still shocked to see her “I might have mentioned that the galaxians have a pure heart on earth and she could bring the world into chaos I didn’t tell them the name they just looked for data about her and I guess they found her I tried saying it was me but they wouldn’t listen they are stubborn little aliens I’m really sorry I told Kannon the news about what the aliens are planning and I don’t expect you to let me be alone with her but I have to I need to make sure that the medicine is working.” we both stared at each other “I’ll stay and make sure she doesn’t try anything Kannon.” I knew I could trust him but I wasn’t so sure about Grace or Lana yet and I don’t expect that they’ll either.

It was about 3 minutes after I left the hospital to tell everyone about the surprise attack that was going to happen everyone shot up and went to the battlefield I heard about 3 people say “I don’t wanna fight anymore this is boring.” I didn’t really care what they wanted I wanted earth and other planets to be safe and I want Marianna to be safe but did that happen no “Kannon the kids are getting tired of fighting they want to sleep.” Grenade came up and told me “Listen I know tell them this when this war is over they can get 3 weeks off of school every month.” Grenade was happy I said that and so were the kids they grabbed weapons and started getting in line for battle it wasn’t that hard to get them to listen I mean give them what they want most of the time and they might listen or say what the result to it and they might change their minds think in the peoples point of view don’t ask me who said that because I don’t know “Sir they listened I didn’t even have to tell them that they thought about the people of earth and their situation and they want to stop it.” I thought I was right about them listening to what I said “I’ll still do what I said if they they protest I’ll let them have what they want not if I don’t like it though don’t tell them that it’s a surprise.” I started walking away when I heard bombs go off “Get them ready to fight I’ll be on top of the school to blast any that dare try to take Marianna and thats a fact I’ll take.” I told Grenade he did as was said and the student began the battle no way were any aliens going to get Marianna again. About 13 spaceships came to get Marianna I shot at them they all crash landed thank you world or space whatever you wanna be called “Hey Kannon get down from there!” someone screamed at me “No why should I.” it took me a second to realize he was signaling another spaceship I shot that one too “You think I’m stupid well I’m not leave her alone you aren’t having her for making chaos on every planet that just ain’t happening!” I screamed down at them “Too late we already got what we needed from her and this was all a decoy to plant the chaos beam on every planet there is we weren’t after her anymore we’re after Lana now for betraying us after we saved her from dying.” Kaden wouldn’t be happy if I let them have her how knows what they would do to her but I had to make a decision “Finish them off they aren’t going to fight back!” I yelled at my friends that are helping me “I leave Grenade in charge I will talk to him over walkie talkie and tell him what to do!” I said as I went inside the building. I reached the hospital door and headed towards Marianna’s room “Lana they’re after you we need to get you to safety and we need to stop the chaos this was all a set up.” I said “What no this wasn’t suppose to happen everything I heard no this can’t be I don’t know where to go I could go to earth but I couldn’t let them have me.” I was surprised by what she said “What?” Kaden and I both said “Let them have me they won’t hurt me I should know I’ve been with them for about 3 months.” she walked out of the room “Kaden go after her.” I said “Grace wait.” she turned “I can’t let you do this.” he said “I figured you’d say that.” she took out her hand and blasted Kaden’s side “What was that for?” Kaden asked “I don’t need you to keep me away from my destiny.” she started walking again I went after her this time “Wait Kaden says he doesn’t want you do it that means I don’t either.” she was about to do the same for me when I took my hands and created a vortex “Get in we’ll make sure that you’re safe it will take you to planet earth in my parents house they can’t get you in there my parents house is fully guarded.” she didn’t like the whole vortex thing I didn’t either because I had to shove her in “Kaden she’ll be fine we have to get out and fight.” we both headed out into the war and saw that they were all defeated “Whoa what happened?” Kaden asked “They tried to hurt me.” someone walked up I didn’t recognise her at first “But you were…. in the bed you can’t be out here.” I was very lost “Kannon you weren’t paying close attention were you I woke up right after you left and I teleported out here you need to start paying attention.” she gave me a sincere smile “You’re staying right?” I asked “I don’t know yet let me get settled to make the decision.” I was sad and happy at the same time maybe she would stay maybe she wouldn’t I couldn’t tell you at least not yet I don’t even know her decision. I hope she decides to stay I don’t think I would ever be happy without her in my life. “Kannon.” Grenade was trying to get my attention “Yeah.” “I was hoping you would help us with the principal we don’t have one remember?” I totally forgot “I’ll deal with it in a minute “Kannon wait.” I turned back into his direction “Yeah?” “I’m leaving.” he said “What?” I was very shocked “I’m going closer to home you know my planet’s Neptune the farthest from this school I’m leaving with Kaz he’s taking me there I really sorry we’ll still be able to talk just not much.” I couldn’t believe that he was leaving “You can’t leave.” I said “Kannon you have to come inside.” Marianna’s soft voice said “Hold on Grenade you are a friend that everyone can trust you are my partner in crime.” he was that one prank is still legendary “I know now I’ll be a legend at Planet Academy.” I wanted to make him change his mind but if he wanted to be closer to his home he could “Ok I better go you never know when Marianna will scream for me.” I said “Kannon!” there it is “I better get going too.” we both gave each other a fist bump and left I went inside while he went on a spaceship to another school “Nancy?” she went right up to my side “Yes sir.” “How good are you at being the principal?” she gave me a weird look “Don’t you wanna ask you father?” she asked “Nope you are the new principal and the secretary got that?” she nodded and went right into the office “Oh and Nancy clear out Mr. Starr’s stuff he won’t be needing it any more where he’s going.” I walked into the hospital and asked for the prisoners and gave them a cell in about 3 months the Galaxians are going to take them and keep them from other life forms. “Kannon is something wrong?” Marianna must have followed me “No what makes you say that?” I asked “Because you never acted like this before.” she walked up closer to me “Ok the truth is I just lost my partner in crime you almost died….” “Actually Kannon I’m still in that coma type thing I found a way to make it seem like I’m out of it don’t be mad.” oh come on “What!” I screamed “Yeah it took a while but yeah.” she was getting nervous “Now I do have to worry about you dying or not why’d you do this to me?” if you couldn’t tell I was mad “I didn’t want you to worry you so I did that oh no it’s wearing off gotta go.” she disappeared if this is what I get as a punishment than might as well stop I’ve already suffered enough! I headed back to my dorm room and saw Kaden on the bed “What’s wrong with you?” he asked me “Turns out Marianna didn’t wanna worry me so she made it seem like she was out of the coma.” I could tell that he was upset “Earth is the only planet that Aliens and other people from different planets are allowed to be on.” “Why do you say that?” I asked him “Because you sent her to earth.” was he mad, sad tell me “Are you angry at me?” I asked “No you did it to protect her I’m mad because she tried to give herself over to them I mean who does that.” he was upset you could tell by the look of his face and the tone of his voice “She wanted to keep them from starting another war Kaden I know what it’s like but I never did any of this.” he turned his head and looked at me “Really I was there right beside you when you did it.” can he not see what I’m doing here? “Yes and what did you say?” I think he got the point of what I was getting at “Now I understand why you said that but it is my fault she wants to give herself away for a reason I don’t know about.” oh come on already “It’s your fault you don’t even know why she’s doing it in the first place.” “Yeah so it could be.” I was getting upset now “No you shouldn’t be upset I got a falling star in the hospital and if that doesn’t help you out she might be dying on me and I’m not there by her side you on the other hand have a person that isn’t a falling star she’s just on earth getting protected like I said you don’t have a reason to blame yourself I do and that’s exactly what I’m doing she’s probably dying because of me.” “Yeah but Kannon.” I stopped him right there “No buts you do not have a reason to be sad like I do.” I ran out of the room before I went any longer with yelling. I reached the spot where I was completely alone and started crying “This is all my fault.” I put my head in my knees and didn’t stop I ended up falling asleep and waking up to a bell “Great I’m late to class I’m not going I’m just going to skip.” I stayed in my spot when I heard someone pass “Where do you think he went?” one said to the other “I don’t know but I hope we find him soon because I don’t know how long we can wait for a new ruler.” a guy said “And if we find him what do we do?” “We attack and make sure he tells us where the girl is.” I could no longer hear them “They’re either going after me or Kaden so I’m going to have to hide him as well.” I got out of my hiding spot and ran to my first period I created a vortex and put it next to Kaden I shoved him in and he gave a scream. It took awhile for him to get next to me stupid vortexes “What was that for?” he asked me “I need to hide you on earth I over heard some people and they were talking about finding her and making him tell where she was at I thought they were going after you so I’m hiding you until the coast is clear you got that.” I created another vortex and he stepped in it “Thanks for watching out for me.” he said before he went in. “Always there for ya dude.” I closed the vortex and went back to my hiding spot and was there for about 3 days before I went out of hiding about 3 people were looking for me “Where have you been do you know what happened to Kaden he just disappeared in your first class 4 days ago.” I did but I couldn’t tell them “No I don’t and I’m not telling you where I was it’s none of your concern.” I left them standing there when I went into the hospital “You're falling star can’t have visitors right now sorry.” I was a little upset that I couldn’t visit her but I let that go. “Ok I’ll be back in a while.” I walked straight into my dorm room and fell asleep man was this a boring week.
A knock came on the door “Yes?” I opened the door and to my surprise a Galaxian was there “It’s time.” he said “Time for what?” he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of my room “Get into something nice you don’t wanna look like that at your ceremony now do you?” he said “I have no clue whats going on?” I asked “Dress nicely and meet us in the Graduation room.” I don’t know what’s going on so I’m going to run “Kannon get into something nicely.” I finally listened to them “Ok fine I will.” I said I got ready by the time I walked out of my room I was dragged into the Graduation room everyone was there “What is going on here?” I asked “It’s time and your friend Marianna is here.” he pointed in her direction “Time for what?” I asked “For you to become what you are truly.” I still wasn’t sure about what was happening “Today we are making a new Galaxian he did great leading us in the fight against the aliens and protecting the lovely Marianna.” he stopped and walked towards me “Take this stone it will change your apparel into what kind of Galaxian you are and what planet you will be on.” I took the stone but It didn’t do what I expected “What’s going on?” I asked “You’re more than I thought.” he was going to say more but the thing just kept going “You’re a Galaxian Star lord we’ve haven’t had one since Machinean died.” they said “You have been blessed with leadership from every planet.” I can’t believe it I never even expected this I thought I was a Star Lord “This is all too much.” I said “All hail our new Galaxian Star Lord!” the speaker shouted. After the ceremony Marianna walked up to me “They made sure I would wake up they had them change my medication and I made my decision.” I couldn’t wait to hear it “I’ve decided to stay here with you I decided it when I woke up you’ve gone through everything just to save me I could at least give you this.” I loved her answer “And what’s a Galaxian Star Lord.” she asked “It is a person that has been chosen by the Planet’s stones to be the leader they don’t pick just regular people they pick people that would make good leaders that had a good past I don’t know why it picked me I prank people.” I started smiling “Wanna show me around?” she asked me “Yeah follow me.” this is where our journey begins “Ahhh!” someones in trouble or they walked into my prank.

on Mar. 11 2015 at 10:59 am
dolphingirl67, Tea SD, South Dakota
I know that is my bff she is good right. She actually inspired me to write books now we write them non stop

on Mar. 11 2015 at 10:59 am
LucifersPhoenix, Tea, South Dakota

No it's Adventures of an Immortal teen kyra and ruby's point of view

AngelicPhoenix GOLD, Tea, South Dakota

My favorite quote is I am protective and defensive of my wolf pack

Now I want to read Emortal wolf is that the actual spelling?

on Feb. 2 2015 at 10:56 am
dolphingirl67, Tea SD, South Dakota
did u submit emortal wolf

on Feb. 2 2015 at 10:55 am
LucifersPhoenix, Tea, South Dakota

Thank you very much I tried

on Feb. 2 2015 at 9:12 am
dolphingirl67, Tea SD, South Dakota
GOOD JOB BFF I AM SO PROUD OF U

on Feb. 1 2015 at 10:44 am
LucifersPhoenix, Tea, South Dakota

I am fellow Galaxian in training