The Seven Days of Summer Vacation: Roxas’ Story | Teen Ink

The Seven Days of Summer Vacation: Roxas’ Story

By Larry Carroll, San Diego, California
Larry Carroll, San Diego, California

Near San Diego, California there is a town called Twilight Town. It has a big bell tower with a tram station underneath and even a sandlot. The sun always looks like it’s about to set in the west. Four best friends are trying to figure out what to do next. The first boy has yellow hair and is very athletic, but he has a short fuse and  his name is Hayner. The second boy also has yellow hair and is athletic but has weird thoughts and dreams, his name is Roxas. Both Roxas and Hayner have a strong bond of friendship. The third boy, Pence has brown hair and is a history expert. Ollette, the girl, has brown hair and is a problem solver.

Roxas is very athletic and always wears jeans, likes to hang out with his friends and best of all, he’s made promises that he has kept and never broken. He was dared to cut off part of his blond hair and he did just that, even though he plays sports all of the time, he has very light skin.
“I always want to keep the friends that matter to me" he once said “and being an only child is so difficult.”

They have to figure out what to do with the last few days of summer vacation. The town has a big problem: a thief has been stealing stuff around town and a gang has been putting the blame on Hayner and his friends,  and now Hayner is really steamed.

When Roxas was thinking about his dreams lately Hayner yelled,
“Have any of you people been ticked off in your life?”
Ollette saw where this was going: Hayner was going to beat the juice out of Seifer's gang, the same gang who put the blame on Hayner and his friends.
“I mean it’s true that stuff has been stolen around town but that doesn’t bother me… what REALLY bothers me: is that Seifer has been going around and telling everyone WE’RE the thieves. That’s why we need to go to Sifer and teach him a lesson not to pick on us!”
Roxas interrupted him, “I got a better idea: if we find the real thief, that would set the record straight and then the people around town would get off our backs.”
Hayner thought about it for a second and then said, “Hmm, all right but this had better work.”
Just then Pence said, “I’ll get the camera just to make sure that everyone knows we got evidence that we’re innocent,” and then he walked towards the place where the photos and the camera are kept, the light from the sun reflected the picture frame glass as well as the camera’s metal parts.
Hayner was getting ready rounding up the struggle swords that he kept just to make sure that they ran into the dangerous thief.

Just then Pence yelled: “OH, NO!”  “What’s the matter?"Hayner asked.
“The thief! He swiped our stuff too!” “WHAT?!” Roxas, Hayner and Ollette said. “They’re all gone! all our --- are gone!" Pence said.
“Huh?” Hayner asked looking stunned. “What’s gone?”
“I said, our --- are gone...Huh?!” Pence repeated.
“Don’t make fun of us"Hayner remarked and took a look. “Hey, he’s right our---are gone...What happened to the word?!”
Roxas gave it a try: “---. He’s right! Not only did the thief steal the --- he stole the word that went along with it!”
“Seifer's really gone and done it now!"
Hayner yelled, “It’s time to teach him a lesson!” Just then Hayner left their usual spot with a struggle sword in his hand.
“Oy vey, Here we go again!"Ollette groaned and tailed after Hayner.
“Let’s just hope Seifer's got nothing to do with this!"Pence said, and went after them.
Roxas grabbed the other struggle sword and thinking, “This is just like the time when I first met Hayner and the others.” He saw the place when Roxas was new in town, When he saw his new home and new friends. “Just like the time…” he said. “ROXAS! HURRY UP!” Pence yelled.
Roxas was on his way to the sandlot where Seifer’s gang usually hung out, when all of a sudden he felt drowsy and fell asleep.
“He’s stirring," someone said, “doubtless he’ll awaken very soon.” Just then Roxas woke up and ran after his other friends.

“What took you so long?!", Hayner whispered angrily, who was behind a wall.
“Shh!" Pence and Ollette whispered with a surprised look on their faces.
“Sorry!" Hayner whispered back.
They were near the sandlot where Seifer’s gang was. Only three were there: Vivi, Ri, and one girl. “It’s time we get an answer out of Seifer’s grunts about what’s going on while he’s away," Hayner whispered. Just then someone pushed them flat on the ground.
“Now what’s going on here? A thief's been stalking around our hangout again," someone said, coldly. Hayner and Roxas whirled around and saw the trouble maker who put the blame right on Roxas’ friends.
  Sifer had just arrived, he had a scar on his face as if he had fought a monster, he was the leader of his gang and he always likes to put Hayner’s friends right down. Hayner and Roxas took battle positions, like they always did when they want a challenge with Sifer.
“You got us all wrong!"  Hayner said, angrily. “We know that your gang’s the thieves who has stolen our ---!”
“Your --- you say?" he replied coldly. “Maybe that’s what you stole in the process.”
“Don’t talk to us like we're thieves!" Roxas said, coldly.
“Heh, now that’s more like it!” Seifer said, taking his battle position.

“I’ll take care of this." Roxas said to Hayner. 
“All right, but whatever you do: Don’t Lose!" Hayner said, and went back to Pence and Ollette. Sifer had his own struggle sword. The battle between Roxas and Sifer began. Roxas took the first move: A three row combo with a finishing strike, but Sifer easily dodged it and tried to hit Roxas with a powerful strike but Roxas blocked it with two hands.
“Come on! Quit playing around and fight!” Seifer taunted. That’s when Roxas took all of his strength and knocked Seifer's struggle sword right out of his hand and Seifer’s the one who lost the fight.
“Seifer's not feeling so hot, ya know!” Ri said, coming to his bosses aid.
“Tournament decides!” The girl said.

Click! Pence took the camera with him and took a picture of Roxas beating Sifer.
That’s when a strange creature took the camera and went off with it.
“What was that?!" Ollette said.
“It stole the camera!" Pence said, looking at where it went.
“Must be the thief!" Hayner said.
“I’ll go after it!" Roxas said.
“Okay, but give a shout if you need help!" said, Hayner.
“Looks like the thief’s headed for that old mansion!" Pence yelled at Roxas once he left.
“The mansion is at the other side of the woods," Roxas thought to himself.  “The gate’s usually locked ever since no one discovered where the key went so it has been abandoned for several years. I bet that’s the best way to get him cornered!”

Roxas ran into the hole in the wall that went into the woods. Once he has gotten through the maze of the trees of the woods and went straight to the gate were the old mansion is.
  “Good.” Roxas thought. “I beat the thief to the mansion! But where is he? If I ambush him from behind…” Roxas went behind a tree and waiting for the thief to show up. After a few minutes later Roxas looked behind him and saw that the thief has been following him all this time! Turns out when he looked at the thief it wasn’t all human.
It had the body of a human, but when he looked closely, He realized that it doesn’t have any bones because of it’s wobbly shape and a mark is labeled on the head.
When the creature spoke it said, “We have come for you, my lord,"
“Huh?"Roxas said,

That’s when he realized that it was attacking him!
“Back off!"he said, taking a brutal blow that would knock someone out but the sword went right through the creature.
“It’s like hitting air!"Roxas thought, “What on earth is this thing? Hayner! I could use your help over here!"Roxas yelled. No one came.
“Ugh, great, I’m too far away for him to hear me!"Roxas said. “Now what? I can’t lay a single blow on this thing!,"
That’s when visible data was orbiting around Roxas’s struggle sword and what replaced it was a big key.
“What? What is this thing?” Roxas thought. He tried a simple strike and the creature went flying. “A solid hit!” Roxas thought to himself.
That’s when he decided to finish it off by a brutal blow one more time and instead of knocking it out, it was destroyed into pieces and the pictures the thief stole was all over the ground.
Once the strange creature was defeated the key disappeared from his hand and in it’s place the struggle sword was in his hand again, which means his work was done, for now that is.

He then returned to the usual spot with the stolen pictures in his hand and noticed that Hayner, Pence and Ollette was there waiting for his return.

“Hey, did you teach the guy not to mess with our stuff?” Hayner asked.
“Yep,"Roxas replied, with a grin on his face
“It’s nice of you to get the photo’s back from the thief."Ollette said, taking the photos from him and putting them back where they belong. “Oh, I just said, ‘photo’!"she said.
“Great, no more missing vocabulary,"Pence said, looking relieved. “Hey, wait a second…"he said, looking confused and looking at the pictures. “No wonder everyone thought it was us. All of the photos the thief stole are of Roxas!”
“Really?"said Hayner and Roxas together.
“Yeah, have a look." Pence said, showing all of the photos.
“Huh, you’re right."Hayner said, looking at all of them.
“Wouldn’t it be weird if the thief tried to steal the real Roxas?” Pence asked, wondering aloud.
“Oh, please, who would steal a bonehead like Roxas?” Hayner grinned.
“Oh, Thanks!” Roxas remarked.

All of them laughed, and then the bell tower rung six times. “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow!” Roxas said, heading for home.
“Yeah!” said, the others.
Roxas went to his house four blocks away. It’s a nice comforting apartment with four floors and with solar panels on the roof.
   “Hi, son, how was your day?" Roxas’s mother asked.
“It went well. Hey how’s Dad? Is he doing well?” ,
“He’s almost done with his work"his mother replied, smiling. “Here’s your dinner, spaghetti with meatballs, your favorite”. Roxas ate and then went upstairs and went to bed.

In a dark room lit by only by computer light two men were there figuring out what to do next on their mission.
“Organization XIII, they have found us.” said, the first man, one eye was covered with a belt and he was wearing a robe.
“But, why would the Nobodys steal photographs?” said, the other man who has been wearing a black hood.
“Both are nothing but data to them. The fools could never tell the difference. But this is only the beginning of their assaults, The Organization… they are growing desperate to get Roxas back as well this time, they’re sending an Organization member to talk some sense into Roxas, trying to make him remember who he truly is. Namine must make haste!”

This time Roxas had another dream. 
“They’ll come at you out of nowhere.” someone said, “and they’ll keep coming after you, as long as you continue to wield the Keyblade.”
“The Keyblade?” Bong! Bong! Roxas woke with a start.
“A key...blade?” he thought to himself.

“A keyblade…" Roxas has been going over it ever since yesterday when he faced the strange creature. Today the town was flashy with sunlight, a very good day to hang out  somewhere special. He has been practicing summoning the keyblade all the way with a stick over to his friend's hangout. “What was that all about?"He said, throwing it behind his shoulder and it hit a man in a black coat. “Oh!"Roxas said, “Sorry about that…"Just as the man walked toward the sandlot.

Finally he decided to buy his favorite treat to share with his friends: Sea salt Ice cream, just because it’s very hot today. He went to the store and bought four Ice creams.
“Hey, guys look what I brought!” Roxas said, when he went into the hangout when his friends are there.
“Sweet!” Hayner said, grabbing one ice cream from Roxas.
“This’ll be perfect for our time together!” Pence said, taking one from Roxas well.
“Thanks for the Ice cream Roxas!” Ollette said, taking the third one from Roxas said, as well.
“No problem.” Roxas replied taking the last one.

A few minutes later, Haner said,
“Hey guys, I've been think this overnight…”
“About what?” Pence asked.
“About what to do today before summer vacation ends, Duh!” Hayner said, sarcastically. 
“So, what are we going to do today?” Roxas said, wanting to know what’s up.
“Today, we’re going to the beach!” Hayner said.
“But why today? We could have gone there a long time ago!” Pence said.
“Aw come on Pence, you always keep questioning about these things!” Hayner said, angrily. “Anyway the reason is is that we can’t be together forever, right?” 
“Yeah, so?” Roxas asked.
“This time we’ll bring the camera and copied it into other picture frames so that we we won’t forget each other!”
“Huh, You make really good reasons why we always get stuck into your ideas.” Pence mumbled to himself.
“I think I like that idea!” Roxas said, he was really looking forward to this.
“All right!” Ollette said.
“Oh right, I almost forgot we need Money so that way we could board a train heading for the beach, but we gotta hurry… the train will leave in about two hours!” Pence remembered.
“Don’t worry I got that covered, We’ll get jobs to get some money!”  Hayner said.
“But, Aren’t we a little young to get jobs that early?” Ollette asked.
“I know, but we gotta try if we want to go to the beach.” Roxas said, and went off.

In a few minutes they all got jobs. Roxas was the mailman for today, Pence was the ice cream man, Ollette was in charge of the Money the others earned and Hayner was posting up wallpaper for the struggle tournament.
Before they set off for the jobs Hayner had a little talk with Roxas about the struggle tournament that was coming to town.
“You and I HAVE to make the finals.” Hayner said to Roxas.
“That way, no matter who wins: the four of us split the prize.”
“Okay, you’re on!” Roxas grinned happily.
“It’s a promise!” Hayner said, shaking each other’s hands.

In the same room only lit with computer lighting the man in the black coat got news for the man in the robe:
“Shall we let them go to the beach?” he asked.

“Absolutely not. Moving our objective could make a new opening for the Organization… We must make sure that Roxas doesn’t leave town!” the man said.
“Alright, so should I take the money from them at the last second or something like that?”
“Yes, do anything that will prevent them from getting the tickets to the beach. But whatever you do don’t reveal something to Roxas that he doesn’t know about.”

In a few hours the four friends met at the station, Just as when the train was about to leave in two minutes.
“Thanks everyone!” Ollette said. “Add up to the total Roxas, Hayner and Pence collect we now have: Ta-dah! five thousand money!” Revealing the money pouch behind her back.
“All right!” the others said, together.
“I’ll hold on to the money.” Roxas said, taking the pouch from Ollette.
“All right, but don’t lose it!” She said, and went to the front of the station with Pence. Roxas decided to put the money in his pocket.
“We can’t be together forever…so we got to spend the time and doing the stuff while we’re still here, and remembering what we like about each other so much… we have to make sure that this is one special moment that we remember what our friends really are.” Hayner said, aloud.
“Huh?” Roxas said, looking puzzled.
“Gotcha!” Hayner said, making a joke out of Roxas and running towards the station door.

Just as when Roxas was going to met up with his friends, he tripped over a stick that was lying on the ground.
“Ow! Aw man, just what I need: a hold up for my friends.” Roxas groaned. Just then a man in a black coat grabbed Roxas’s hand and pulled him up. “Hey, take it easy!” Roxas said angrily to him.
“Can you feel Sora?” The man in the black coat asked to Roxas.
“What?” Roxas said, looking puzzled.
“Roxas, hurry up!” Hayner said. “The train’s about to leave!” But when Roxas looked back where the man was, he was gone.

Roxas decided to meet up with his friends and went to the ticket counter. “Four students!” Hayner said, to the clerk. “Hey, Roxas, give him the money!” 
“Alright.” Roxas said, and put his hands in his pockets for the money pouch, but when he looked, it was gone.
“Hey, It’s gone!” Roxas said, looking stunned.
“WHAT?!” Hayner, Pence and Ollette said, together.

“Aw, come on, don’t make jokes out of us yet!” Hayner remarked and went through Roxas’s pockets. “Hey, what happened to the money?!” Hayner said.
“I bet that guy in the black hood took it when I fell!” Roxas remembered.
“What guy? There wasn’t anyone near you when you tripped!” Pence said, to Roxas.
  “Sorry guys, the train just left, better luck next time!” The clerk said.
“Aw!” the four friends said, together.
“And just when we have the perfect time together!” Hayner groaned.
“Oh, well... At least we still have the tournament to finish. Right?” Roxas said, to Hayner.
“Yeah, We can’t forget about our promise right?” Hayner said.

After a few minutes later they all got Ice cream and went up to the top of the bell tower, where they usually go when they want to share something special together. Roxas, however was not feeling so good. Ever since that he made his friends missed the train, he’s been laying low ever since.
“Hey, I’m sorry, all right?” Roxas said, again.
“I heard you say that like a thousand times already!” Hayner said, angrily.
Roxas was thinking to what the man in the black hood said:
“Can you feel Sora?”
“Sora, ever since I’m dreaming about you and your friends… strange things have been happening around me. Who are you?” Roxas thought to himself on his way home.

“Hi honey, how was your day?” His mother said, when he arrived home.
“It went well. Is dad almost done with his work yet?” Roxas asked, after he finished his dinner.
“Yes, he’s almost there, well have a good night!”

In the same room with computer lighting the man in the black coat returned with the money pouch that he had taken.
“I know, you don’t want Roxas leaving town…” He said, to the man in the robe. “But was that really necessary?”
“It’ll do for now, as long as Namine continues finishing her goal chaining together the boy’s memories... there’s not a moment to waste now. Namine...Hurry!”

That night Roxas didn’t have any dreams last night... but when he woke up next morning… He thought something had entered his room…
“Huh?” he said, wondering what was there. That something is the key to understand who he really is.

When Roxas went to the usual spot, he discovered that there was a note at the place where he usually sat it said: 
“Hey Roxas, Meet us at the station! -Hayner.”
“I wonder what’s up this time?” Roxas said. He went to the station and found Pence and Ollette, carrying their bags, they were filled with beach gear. “What’s up?” Roxas asked them.
“We just got word that Hayner borrowed five thousand money from his Uncle!” Pence said.
“Now we can all go to the beach!” Ollette said.
“Really? That’s Amazing! Just a minute, I’ll get my beach gear!” Roxas said.
“Okay!” Ollette said, and then Roxas left straight for his house.
“But remember you got to be here before the train leaves, or we’ll miss the ride!” Pence called after him. 
“This is it! This could be my only chance to get a normal day with my friends!” Roxas said, to himself. But unfortunately… He spoke too soon because once he’s home someone’s outside waiting for him a girl in a white dress.

“I need to meet you, at least this once.” She said, to him.
“Why? Is it important? And what do you mean ‘at least this once’?” Roxas asked her.
“Oh!” she explained, looking down at her watch “I need to go! But if you really want to know… meet me at the mansion. If you go there I tell you about what I know about you.” She said, and ran off towards the old mansion.
“Doesn’t she know that the gate for it is locked?” Roxas said.
“The beach can wait,” he said, to himself. “Right now the mansion is more important!” and went off after the girl.

But once Roxas had went through the hole that goes for the mansion. He was ambushed by the same creatures that he can’t hit with the struggle sword! “You again? Can’t you see that I’m busy?!” Roxas said, angrily. One of the strange creatures grabbed his arm! “Let me go!” Roxas yelled, running back towards the sandlot.
“Hey, Chicken Wuss!” Sifer yelled as Roxas ran past him,          
“No time to chit chat! LOOK!” Roxas yelled pointing at the hole. The strange creatures were following Roxas as well.
“Who’s that?” the girl said, to Sifer.
“I don’t know… but they already crossed the line!” Sifer said, angrily.
“Here!” Sifer yelled, throwing a struggle sword to Roxas. “You’re going to need it to defend yourself!”
“Right!” Roxas said. But before the fight begun...Sifer and his gang was not moving at all as if they were on ice. “They’re not moving? Great it’s quality vs quantity isn’t it?” Roxas thought. “If I had the keyblade...just one more time, these guys would be dust by now!” he said,
“Roxas! Behind you!” someone said, just as Roxas blocked the strange creature’s blow. “Just a little longer…”

This time Roxas was transported into a different place. An abyss where nothing but stained glass is used for a floor and there is nothing in the sky… not even a sun. The town was gone and in it’s place: a strange world called the Station Of Calling. Roxas looked around.
“What now?” he said. Then he realized he was standing on a picture of a boy taking a nap! When he looked at the picture more carefully he noticed that in the boy’s hand was the keyblade. “Wait isn’t that… Sora?” Roxas said, “Where am I?” That’s when he noticed there’s a door behind him. “What’s a door doing here?” he thought to himself.
“Be careful.” Someone said,  Roxas jumped.
“Who’s there? Show yourself!” he yelled.
“Beyond that door lies a whole new world.” the voice said,
“A new...world?” He asked.
“But don’t be afraid. Don’t stop walking…” The voice said.
“Wait! Tell me where I am! Why is the picture showing Sora! Please tell me…” He yelled. But the voice was gone.

“Great…” He said, to himself. “I’m all alone again…Well it’s time to figure out where this door leads.” He went to the door and noticed that it was transparent! “Huh? What now? Why can’t I open this door? Do I have to finish something or what?” He wondered. He looked around and saw three weapons on the floor. “That’s strange… wasn’t this here before?” He wondered. the first weapon was a staff: the power of the mystic. The second weapon was a sword: the power of the warrior and the last weapon was a shield: the power of the guardian. “Hmm, Well strength really matters because I’m facing strong creatures. So, I’ll take the sword!” Roxas thought. But once he took the sword it turned into the keyblade. “All right!” Roxas said. “No creature can harm me now!”

He spoke too soon just then the strange creatures have surrounded him.  “Okay, now down to business!” he said, and he fought with the strange creatures.
The first and second he took on were just pushovers, he defeated them with one single blow.
The next one had a trick up it’s sleeve: it dodged Roxas’s attack and it counter attacked! “Ouch! Time to play hardball!” Roxas grounded and eliminated the last of the creatures.
“Now that’s taken care of let’s see if the door is real or not again.” He went to the strange door and noticed that it was visible again. “Great! Now, let’s see where this goes!” he said, and opened the door. That’s when a blinding light hit his face. “Argh, I can’t see!” Roxas groaned and he blacked out of exhaustion.

In a deserted room in a distant place Roxas woke up and realized that the keyblade is no longer in his hand.
“Where am I at now?” Roxas thought to himself. He looked around and saw that the same girl was behind him. “Oh, it’s you.” Roxas said, relieved.
“Roxas, do you remember you true name?” The girl asked him. Roxas looked puzzled.
“My… true name?” He asked the girl.
“You’re…” just then a man in a black coat grabbed her arm.
“Say, no more Namine.” he said, to the girl.
“But if no one tells him he’ll…” she was about to say.
“That’s enough,” the man said.
“Hey! You’re that pickpocket! You stole our money!” Roxas said, angrily. Just then a black corridor appeared behind him.
“What the?!” Roxas said, looking behind him. “Hey!” he said, when the man pushed him in.
When Roxas was gone into the black corridor, the man said to Namine,
“It’s for the best that he doesn’t know,”

Back at the sandlot Roxas recovered his senses.
“Uhh…” He groaned, he barely had the strength to stand up, he noticed that Seifer's gang were up and moving again, they were all huddled around Roxas, Even his friends where there.
“Hey, You alright?” Hayner asked.
“Yeah, What were they?” Roxas asked Seifer.
“Outsiders that’s what.” Sifer said.
“But one thing’s for certain, They weren’t human.” Roxas said,
“WHAT?!” they all said, together.
“Why would you say that? They look human to me. Ya know?” Ri said,
“But… Forget it. Hey did we miss the train again?” Roxas said, to his friends.
“Yeah, no thanks to you!” Hayner groaned.
“What was the hold up?” Pence said. Just then the bell tower rung six times.

“Well, We’ll talk about it later. Right now we need to get home!” Ollette said.
“Yeah, see you at the tournament!” Hayner said.
“Yeah…” Roxas said, he was depressed by the look they saw on his friends. “Sigh…” Roxas was depressed on the way home. “I’m alright mom okay? I’m just worn out thats all.” He said, when he was questioned by his mother.

In the room only lit by computer light the man in the robe pounded the controls in anger.
“Look what she has done now!” he said, angrily.
  “Calm down.” The man in the black robe said.
“What did she said, to Roxas?” the man in the robe said, to the man in the black coat.
“Nothing, I grabbed Roxas and shoved him into a dark corridor before she said, anything. ”
“Whatever you do, don’t make her come out of her assignment again.” the man in the robe said, “I will.”

This time Roxas had another dream:
“Kiri! Remember what you said, before? I’m always with you too! I’ll come back to you I promise!” someone said.
“I know you will!” another person said.
The next morning Roxas waked up and remembered something:  the promise he made with Hayner
“Right, Promise...What a mess!”

When Roxas went to his usual spot today he found out that Hayner was outside practicing for the tournament with a struggle sword. 
“Hey Roxas!” Hayner said, waving to him. “Want to practice before the tournament starts?” he asked.
“Sure!” Roxas said, taking a struggle sword from the storage. “Hey, Want to go for a few rounds?” Roxas asked Hayner.
“Yeah, you’re on!” Hayner said, taking his battle position.
“You’re gonna be sorry!” Roxas said, charging at him.

In a few minutes time Pence and Ollette was heading for their usual spot when Hayner and Roxas training for the struggle tournament.
“Hey, I’ll keep score!” Pence said,
“I’ll get them some water. They’ll need it for the struggle tournament!” Ollette said, heading for the store.
“Hey! What’s the score so far?” Pence asked them.
“So far it’s Hayner: one and Roxas: one!” Hayner said, to Pence. That gave
Roxas the opportunity to settle the score by landing a brutal blow right on top of Hayner.
“OW! NO FAIR! I WASN'T READY FOR THAT!” Hayner yelled.
“Okay, change of plans, Hayner: one and Roxas: two!”  Pence said.
“Oh, rub it in why doncha?” Hayner groaned.
“I told ya ‘you’re gonna be sorry!’ So I think I won this round!” Roxas said.
“Hey, I think the tournament is starting!” Pence said, and went down to the sandlot.
“Come on!” Hayner said, to Roxas and went down after Pence.
“I wonder if he still remember about yesterday?” Roxas said, to himself as he ran down after his frends.

The sandlot looked like there was a party, a banner was posted up on top of a building. 
“Hello and good morning Twilight town!” the Announcer spoke. “This is the year by year: Struggle tournament, who do you think will win?”
“Hayner, Roxas!” Pence and Ollette.
“Siezer!” Girls screamed.
“Siezer our defending champion is not going to give up the struggle belt, but our competitors will get a chance to win: The four crystal trophy!” the announcer said.
“Here are the finals! Sifer: who has won the struggle tournament in three years flat, but will he take on Siezer or will he face defeat?
Mysteriously appeared out of nowhere, and a member of Seifer's gang: Vivi! Very athletic and also who has been taking on challenges every day: Hayner! A very good friend of Hayner and he also appears to be my best customer: Roxas!” the announcer said, in the microphone, “The ref will now give the rules about the struggle tournament!” he said

“Gather round people, Gather round!” someone said, “As the Referee of the struggle tournament, I should give you the rules even though some of them you already know them, you should take a refreshment. Now remember: each opponent has at least three minutes  to take at least one hundred orbs from each other. The one who has the most orbs than the opponent,
before time runs out, gets to move on to the next match. but remember there are other ways you could lose the match: falling out of bounds and withdrawing the match. Understood?”
The ref said, to Roxas, Hayner, Sifer, Vivi. They all nodded.
“Good, now the first match will be between two friends: Hayner and Roxas, step up to the platform please.”  Hayner and Roxas took Struggle swords from the ref and stepped up to the platform.

The match between Hayner and Roxas was starting, but before it started, Roxas said,
“Hey, sorry about yesterday.”
“What? You still worried about that?”  Hayner replied looking stunned,
“I mean I kind of messed things up and all…” Roxas said, trying to take some sense into Hayner. “it was an accident that I ran into Sifer all right?”
“All right, apology accepted.” Hayner said. “Wait, what am I sorry for?!” Roxas cracked a grin; he knew that Hayner was kidding around all day! Just then the announcement came out:
“Our first match between the struggle champions will be between Roxas and his best friend, Hayner!” That’s when the match started.

Roxas took the first move: a rising strike that send Hayner in the air.
“Whoa!” Hayner said, Dropping ten orbs on the ground. Roxas hastily grabbed the ten orbs that hayner dropped. “Now it’s my turn!” Hayner said, and he dove the struggle sword right on top of Roxas, but Roxas blocked it before it made him dropped orbs like he did to Hayner. 
“Oh! Nice block from Roxas! two minutes left!” The announcer spoke. People cheered loudly as if they had been seeing something very special.
“Want some more?” Roxas said, and aimed the struggle sword at Hayner’s legs.
Hayner tried to avoid it by jumping, but Roxas had a trick up his sleeve by knocking Hayner back down on the ground by using the move Aerial slam: which knocked foes back on the ground with brutal force.
“Ow!” Hayner said, Dropping twenty orbs this time. Roxas hastily grabbed fifteen out of the twenty orbs that Hayner dropped. Hayner grabbed the other five orbs.
“Wow! What a great strategy: making someone jump and forcing them back on the ground! OH! thirty seconds left!” the announcer said,
“No fair! Roxas hasn’t  dropped any orbs yet!” Hayner yelled at the announcer.  That gave Roxas the chance to use the move thrust: A desperate attack that hit foes right in the chest. “Uhh! That smarts!” Hayner said, trying to regain his balance and dropping ten more orbs. But Hayner got his revenge by hitting Roxas in the stomach with the struggle sword that made him double over.
“UGH! I’m going to feel that one tomorrow!” Roxas groaned. Hayner got the chance to recover his orbs. Roxas regained his strength and used Aras Arlequim: Which uses speed to make series of attacks that knocked Hayner flat on the ground, losing ten more orbs.

“TIME!” the announcer said. “What’s the final orb count?”  The ref came up and counted the orbs that Roxas and Hayner had all together.

“Roxas: one hundred and thirty five, Hayner: sixty five.” The ref Whispered into the announcer’s ear. The announcer stepped up to the platform and grabbed a hold on Roxas’s arm.
“And the winner is: Roxas!” the announcer said, holding Roxas’s hand into the air. “Not even friendship can slow this kid down and Hayner put up a great fight too!” Roxas ran to Hayner’s side.
“Aww! I lost!” Hayner groaned.
Roxas helped Hayner up and they looked at their friends. “Looks like you’re on your own on the promise and I guess I taught you well.” Hayner said, to Roxas.
“That was a good match, I had fun battling you.” Roxas said. Hayner grinned then it turned into a frown.
“Yeah, well I didn’t wise guy.” Hayner said angrily, turning away from Roxas.
“Hey, let’s find a way to cheer you up.” Roxas said.
“Okay.” Hayner said, “But whatever you do, don’t lose!” They were about to step off the platform, when Siefer came up to the platform with a struggle sword in his hand.
“Out of the way.” he said to Hayner.
“You in a rush to lose?” Hayner taunted him.
Roxas figured out what was happening:
“Looks like it’s Seifer's round with one of his flunkies.” He whispered to Hayner.
“Ah, gotcha.” Hayner whispered back. Roxas looked where Seifer’s looking and noticed that Vivi was right behind Roxas.
“WHOA! Don’t scare me like that!” Roxas said to Vivi.
“Hee hee…” Vivi giggled.
“Just you wait ‘till I show you a trick or too!” Roxas groaned.

Back at the room where the computer light is, the man in the robe is looking desperate.
“Fools.” he said,
“What is it?” The man in the black robe asked him.
“It’s the Nobodies, they have taken form in the struggle tournament, But if you look closely, ordinary people don’t get that strong, but if you find one that’s stronger than the others and has entered the tournament: Then things are worse than I have ever thought.” the man in the robe said.
“If we find the disguised nobody, should I destroy it?” the man in the black hood asked and a dark sword appeared from his hand, it is shaped like the wing of a bat: the Soul Eater.
“No.” the man in the robe said.
“But, Diz…” the man in the black coat started to speak.

“That’s enough, if an Organization member want’s Roxas back… I will deal with him personally. In the mean time… make sure that Namine is still chaining together the boys memories.” Diz said.
“Alright.” the man in the black coat said.

Back at the struggle tournament, the match between Sifer and Vivi was starting.
“Don’t mess with your elders!” Sifer said, to Vivi.
“Whew! Just look at those sparks fly! I guess Seifer didn’t expect to fight one of his own boys!” The announcer said. Sifer took battle position, but Vivi was calm and he used a powerful strike like he took some serious training.
“Oooh!” The crowd went in awe.
“When did Vivi get so tough?” Hayner asked Roxas.
“Honestly I’m just as clueless as you are Hayner.” Roxas said to him.
Vivi was acting as if he was fighting for his life. At one point Seifer hit Vivi with a powerful strike that send Vivi flying and several orbs went flying off of Vivi.
“You’re mine!” Sifer said, as he went for the orbs, but he let his guard down when Vivi quickly went for the orbs and gave Sifer a powerful strike that knocked him flat on the ground and all of the orbs that Seifer had were all over the platform.
“I… I don’t know what just happened!” the announcer stammered. “Um, but the winner is Vivi, in a surprising blistering combat!”
“Shesh! You’re going to need extra training if you want to make it to the finals!” Hayner said, to Roxas.
“I know what you mean…nobody but us two has a clue...except for that Vivi guy, that guy’s unstoppable!” Roxas said, looking at Vivi.
“You mean he WAS unstoppable…:That’s where YOU come in!” Hayner said, to Roxas. As Seifer walked off the platform. “Got you good didn’t he, LEADER?” Hayner taunted at Seifer.
“Shut up!” Seifer said, angrily. “That’s not Vivi.” he said, as he walked away. “What did he say?” Hayner asked. Roxas looked at Vivi. 
“If that’s really not Vivi, then who is he?” Roxas wondered to himself.

“I guess It’s time to show Vivi some of my own moves.” Roxas said,
“All right, but don’t do anything reckless!” Pence said,
“Show Vivi that you’re the toughest guy around!” Hayner said.
“Thanks, I’m going to need it.” Roxas said, as he stepped up to the platform.
“Keep it clean fellas!” The ref said, as he handed Roxas and Vivi the struggle swords.
“Don’t worry.” Roxas said, taking the first struggle sword.
“This’ll be a cinch.” Vivi muttered to himself, taking the second struggle sword.
“And now, the match you’ve been waiting for... Roxas VS. Vivi!” The announcer said.

Roxas took the first move, the three way combo that used two basic attacks and one powerful strike that would send someone flying, the second strike that Roxas tried knocked Vivi flat on the ground,
“He’s knocked out, now’s my chance to use aerial slam!” Roxas thought to himself.
“Get ready!” Roxas said, and he knocked Vivi into the air,  dropping ten orbs in the process, Roxas quickly grabbed the ten orbs and used the finishing touch on aerial slam.
“HEADS UP!” Roxas yelled as he landed the struggle sword on top of Vivi. But Vivi quickly blocked it and used the same technique he used on Seifer, But Roxas quickly blocked it and realizing  that something was wrong with the audience and his friends: They stopped moving.

“What?” Roxas said.
“He has arrived,” Vivi said to himself.  Roxas now realized that the Keyblade was right in his hand.
“This is not right...What’s going on?” he asked Vivi. Vivi was no longer there, and in his place was one of the strange creatures that Roxas fought yesterday!
“AGAIN?!” Roxas said, taking his battle position and realizing that two other ones were right behind him. “Only one way to solve this problem!” Roxas said, to himself. On the first move, Roxas used round bliz: a circular strike that is used in case if you’re surrounded, two out of the three creatures were destroyed right on the spot. The last creature he had to defeat had a trick up its sleeve, it went behind Roxas and tried to bind him up, but Roxas used sliding rush: a quick attack that would send someone in the air, and the creature was nothing  more than dust itself.
When all the strange creatures was defeated Roxas looked around and he still know that time was still stopped and then he heard something, someone clapping.
He whirled around and then he saw a man in a black coat he looked similar to the guy who took the money from Roxas, he said,
“All right, fight, fight, fight!” Roxas stood there without anything to say, an angry look was still fixed on his face. “You really don’t remember?” the man said, “It’s me, you know, Axel?”

The man took off the hood, he had flaming red hair and green markings around the eyes.  Roxas looked puzzled
“Axel?” he asked.
“Aw, man,"Axel sighed. “Not even the dusks can crack this one.” That’s when flaming shurikens appeared in his hand. Roxas knew what was going to happen: the man wants to fight with him.
“Wait!” he yelled. “Tell me what’s going on!”
“You’re coming with me.” Axel replied. “Conscious or not. Then you’ll find out the details.” Roxas knew as if that this Axel guy was trying to knock him out.
“What’s going on?!” Roxas yelled, accidentally throwing away his own weapon and then all of a sudden it reappeared in his hand.
“Number XIII, Roxas.” Axel said. “The Keyblade’s chosen one.”
“OK Fine! You asked for it!” Roxas said angrily, taking his battle post.
Back at the computer lit room, Diz had managed to find where the nobody is.
“Found you at last.”
Back at the sandlot the battle didn’t even start when Diz had just arrived on the platform.
“Huh?” Roxas said, and he whirled around.
“So it WAS you.” Axel said.
“Boy, this is not the time to face him.” Diz said. “I hoped that you’re realizing that this is nothing more than a dream.”
“it’s a dream?” Roxas asked him.
“OH BE QUIET!” Axel yelled as he threw one of his shurikens at the man, but a barrier was displayed and the shurikens that Axel had disappeared.
“Do you want to accomplish your friends promise?” Diz asked Roxas.
“Y-Yes.” Roxas said.
“Then go.” Diz said. “I believe you won’t be needing that for the tournament.” That’s when Roxas realized that the keyblade was replaced with his struggle sword.
“What the? UGh! ROXAS!” Axel said, as visible data was transporting him somewhere else.              
“ROXAS! REMEMBER WHO YOUR REAL FRIENDS ARE!” He vanished.
“Organization XIII will never get their hands on Roxas.” Diz mumbled to himself.
“Huh?” Roxas asked him.
“I shall return this to normal when I return to my lab.” Diz said, to Roxas.
“Roxas, remember your promise, and make sure that you won’t run into that man again.”
“All right, but what about Vivi?” Roxas asked.
“Don’t worry he’ll be back soon when I returned to my lab.” Diz said, and then he too vanished.
  “Now what? I guess I’ll just wait. But what did Axel said, “Remember who your real friends are?” Could it be...no that’s impossible.”

Back at the lab, Diz returned.
“I supposed that you’ll return the sandlot back to normal.” The man in the hood said.

“How is Namine doing? How much more does she have to accomplish?” Diz asked The man in the black coat.
“She’s almost there, she needs at least two more days.” the man said.
“Good, now to make the sandlot go back the way it was before the nobodies showed up.” Diz said, and took a seat in front of the computer.
“It’ll be an easy fix.” Diz said. “But still...this Axel person is an organization member. Tell Namine to hurry.” Diz said, to the man.
“I will.” the man said, and left. Diz went on the computer and fixed the sandlot.
“There, good as new.”

Back at the sandlot, Roxas was looking around and saw Vivi laying flat on the ground.
“WHOA! what just happened? What’s the final orb count?” The announcer said.
“Good, everyone’s moving again.” Roxas said, to himself. The ref went up and counted the orbs that Vivi and Roxas had.
“Huh? how did I get here?” Vivi groaned. The ref went back to the announcer and whispered in his ear.
“Roxas: one hundred and thirty . Vivi: seventy.” The announcer went up and grabbed Roxas’s hand.
“And the Winner is: ROXAS!” the announcer said, the crowd went wild.

“Roxas’s now has the chance to bump Seizer out of the champion’s circle. But first....Roxas won the four crystal trophy!” The announcer said.
  “ALL RIGHT!” Roxas’s friends said, together.
“Legend has it when you split this prize with three other friends, it’ll resemble the true friendship. Roxas, Remember to split the prize with your friends.” The announcer said, to him.
“That’s something you could count on.” Roxas said, to him. 
“Not only that… Roxas has the chance to win the Struggle belt from Seizer!” The announcer said, to the crowd.
Just then the ref went up to the platform and gave Roxas the four crystal trophy: A trophy that has four colored crystals on it: red, blue, green and yellow. Roxas went off the platform to get a good break with his three friends.
“This is great man!” Hayner said, proudly to Roxas, looking at Roxas’s trophy.
“Just don’t forget that Seizer is pretty tough to beat, You’re going to have to evade and block everyone of his attacks if you want to snatch that struggle belt off of his waist.” Pence advised Roxas.
“Thanks for your piece of advice.” Roxas said, to Pence.
“Here.” Ollette said, giving him a bottle of water.
“You’re going to need it.” “Thanks"Roxas said, as he drank some water.
  “Want to go a few rounds before the match starts?” Hayner said, to Roxas.
“Nah, I’m good.” Roxas said.
“You sure?” Hayner asked him one more time.
“Yeah, I already had enough training for one day.” Roxas said.
“All right, But whatever you do,  Don’t lose to him!” Hayner said.
“Go get him!” Pence said.
“Be careful!” Ollette said. 
“I’ll be fine, I promise!” Roxas said, to his friends, and he went up to the platform.

“Alright you two good luck!” the ref said, as he handed Roxas and Seizer the struggle swords.
“Alright people, the match that everyone in Twilight Town has been waiting for: Seizer our defending champion VS Roxas our underdog hero. The winner of this match will win the struggle belt and will be the TRUE champion!”
Roxas took the first move: a rising strike that will send someone in the air, but Seizer dodged it and used thrust but Roxas blocked that and used rising strike one more time.
“UGH!” Seizer groaned, dropping ten orbs in the process, Roxas hastily grabbed the orbs just as when Seizer used land crash: A diving move that will hit people below, Roxas quickly dodged it and used a Muscle strike: A powerful move that would normally knock someone right into next week.  Seizer wasn’t ready for that and quickly dodged it.
“Ooh, this will be a tough battle for Roxas if he wants to win that struggle belt! forty seconds left!” The announcer said, as the crowd went in awe.
“Come on Roxas! You can do it!” Roxas’ friends yelled.
Roxas channeled all of his power and used blade rush: a devastating combo that ends with a powerful strike.
“YEOW!” Seizer said, and dropped twenty five orbs and Roxas quickly picked them up.
“TIME! What’s the final orb count?” the announcer said. The ref went up and counted the orbs that Roxas and Seizer have all together.
“Roxas: one hundred and thirty five, Seizer: sixty five.” the ref said, into the announcers ear. The announcer went up and grabbed Roxas’ hand.
“The winner of this match and new champion of the tournament is ROXAS!” the announcer said, and the crowd went wild and chanted repeatedly:
“ROXAS !ROXAS ! ROXAS!” 
“As I said, the true champion gets the real deal itself: The struggle belt! That was real fighting out there Roxas, and congratulations for the tournament.” the announcer said,  as he handed Roxas the struggle belt: a big belt with a struggle sword labeled in the middle and four gems around it.
Hayner patted Roxas on the back.

“YOU WON ROXAS, YOU WON!” he hollered
“That was AWESOME!” Pence said.
“Good going!” Ollette said. 
“Thanks guys, Hey listen meet me on the bell tower, we can split the prize there, there’s this rumor if you aim one of the crystals at the sun, it’ll shine back at it.” Roxas told his friends.

“All right! See you there!” Roxas’ friends said, as Roxas went to the bell tower.
“One more treasure for us to share.” Roxas thought.

“Hey, what took you guys so long?” Roxas said, as Hayner, Pence and Ollette went up to meet him.
“Ollette had to drag us to buy ice cream with her.” Pence said.
“She said, it’ll make us remember the day that you won the struggle tournament.” Hayner said.
“Oh come on! It’s not like it’s gonna hurt someone right?” Ollette groaned.
“Hey Roxas, do you still have that trophy?” Hayner asked Roxas.
“Yep!” Roxas said, showing the big trophy to them.
“So, what are we waiting for? sundown is starting!” Hayner said, to his friends and they all sat down at the railing .
  Roxas grabbed the green crystal and tossed it to Pence.
“Whoa! You gotta be careful! These things are priceless!” Pence yelled he catched the green crystal. Roxas grabbed the yellow crystal and tossed it to Ollette.
“YIKES! Oh, that was a close one!” Ollette sighed as she catched the yellow crystal. Roxas grabbed the red crystal and threw it at Hayner.
“Hey Roxas, thanks for not breaking your promise.” Hayner said, as he caught the red crystal. Roxas finally grabbed the blue crystal and set the trophy down.
“One more treasure for us to share!” Hayner said, as he aimed his crystal at the sun.
“Thanks! Guess we owe you one, huh?”  Pence asked Roxas as he aimed the green crystal at the sun.
“So what do you say we get down to our ice cream?” Ollette asked to the others as she brought out the bag that had the ice cream.
“Oh, come on! You can worry about that later!” Hayner said, angrily.
“Yeah, Come on!” Roxas said, to Ollette as he aimed his blue crystal at the sun.
“Oh all right!” Ollette groaned as she aimed the yellow crystal at the sun.  “So lets have a toast!” Ollette said, as she gave the ice cream to Hayner, Pence and Roxas.
“To Roxas! The new struggle champion and our best friend!” Ollette said.
“TO ROXAS!” the four friends yelled. After a few minutes later Roxas decided to go home, But Roxas slipped and fell off the bell tower!
“ROXAS!” Hayner yelled.
“OH NO!” Ollette screamed.
“QUICK! CALL AN AMBULANCE!” Pence yelled and went for his cell phone.
“This is pretty high...Am I going to die?” Roxas thought, as he fell continually.
“Wait, time has frozen again?” Roxas thought and looked up, his friends were still there, as if nothing had happened. “Who’s doing this? The girl?” Roxas thought. “Was her name Namine?”
On a hill far away a girl was waiting for someone: a friend of her’s
“KIRI!” Someone said. Kiri whirled around and saw her friend,  Selphene running up to her.
“What was the hold up?” Kiri asked her.
“I had to figure out where you were!” Selphene said, catching her breath.
“So, you want to go back to the island?” She asked Kiri.
“Not this time.” Kiri said.
“Ever since Riku and the other boy didn’t show up, I think I want to stay here until they arrive.”
“Alright. Well see you tomorrow...Kiri what’s wrong?” Selphene asked, she noticed that Kiri was holding her head.
“Who are you?” someone said, in kiri’s head. Kiri looked up and ran toward the island.
“HEY! WAIT UP!” Selphene yelled and tailed Kiri.
Once Kiri hit the shoreline she said.
“Who are you?” she asked.
“I’m Roxas, what’s your name?” Roxas said, in Kiri’s mind.
“I’m-I’m Kiri.” Kiri said.
“Kiri, that name sounds familiar... Wait! You’re the girl he likes!” Roxas said.
“Who?” kiri asked.
“You and two other boys were making a raft.” Roxas said.
“two boys? Please! Tell me their names!” Kiri said.
“Okay... the first one is Riku.” Roxas said.
“That’s one tell me the other name!” Kiri said, desperately.
“The other boy’s name is… Uh...” Roxas paused.
“You don’t remember my name? Thanks a lot Kiri!” Someone said.
“Huh?” Kiri said.
“Uh! That wasn’t me!” Roxas said.
“if it wasn’t you Roxas than who?” Kiri asked.
“*Sigh*. Okay, guess I could give you a hint.” The boy said.
“Oh yeah?” Kiri asked.
“Then what’s the hint?” Roxas asked, growing desperate.
“The hint is: my name starts with an S!” the boy said.
“Kiri!” Selphene said, just as Kiri put a message in the ocean.

“What is that?” Selphene asked.
“A message, I Just remembered his name.” Kiri said.
“And what his name?” Selphene asked.
“it’s Sora!” Kiri said.
Back at twilight town, Roxas woke with a start.
“I remember falling off the building when i was talking to her…Was it a dream? Hey!” Roxas went around his pockets.
“The crystal! It’s gone!” Roxas yelled as he went through his stuff.
“Aw man!” Roxas went down and went toward the hangout.

In the lab the man in the black coat returned with a small crystal in his hands.
“Nice catch.” Diz said.
“it was nothing.” the man in the black coat said.
“Now, for the finishing touches.” Diz said. “First: We must dispose of Namine.” Diz said.
“But why?” the man said.
“it’s because ever since that Roxas has something that the boy doesn’t, I think it’s fair enough that he should return it to him.” Diz said.
“I See. Until then I think it’s time that I shall tell Namine the news that she has to hurry.” The man said.

Roxas went over to his friends hang-out. Hayner, Pence and Ollette had looked like they’d seen a ghost.
“Man you gave us a heart attack!” Hayner said.
“Sheesh, if it weren’t for that big mattress in front of the station, Roxas would have been a goner!” Pence said.
“Now can we do our independent study?” Ollette asked.
“Sigh… I guess.” Hayner groaned.
“After all, we still have one day left of summer vacation.” Pence reminded them. “GAH! Then there’s no time to waste!” Hayner yelled.
“Okay, here’s the assignment: We have to explore wonder number eight: the old haunted mansion!” Hayner said, He grabbed his stuff and raced off towards the mansion.
“Let’s go!” Ollette said, and raced off after Hayner.
“Let’s just hope we get an A+ on this!” Pence said, and he grabbed his bag and ran off. Roxas grabbed his stuff from home and ran after them.
“I wonder if we could finish the assignment on time!” Roxas said, as he ran toward the woods.
Once he arrived at the old mansion and met up with his friends.
“So what’s the wonder?” Hayner asked Pence.
  “Well let’s see: well there’s this girl that normally appears on the second floor on the mansion… even though no one’s ever discovered how to get in and all.” Pence said, looking at his notepad.
“A girl…could it be Namine?” Roxas thought.
“Aren’t we supposed to figure how we get inside?” Roxas asked Hayner.
“Right… What are we going to do? That lock is huge!” Hayner said, as he looked at the big lock that belonged to the gate. “I got it! I’ll let you in on the inside of the gate.” Hayner said, and he grabbed one of the bars.
“Be careful!” Ollette and Pence said, together.
“Oh, guys… aren’t I always?” Hayner asked, accidentally touching part of the padlock.
BZZT! The lock was electrified so no one can get in. “Y-Y-YEOW!” Hayner yelled, accidentally letting go. “Whoa! Ugh!” Hayner fell flat on the ground and his friends ran to his side
“Are you okay?” Roxas asked.
“That was quite a shock…” Ollette said, looking at the padlock.
“You call THAT careful?” Pence asked.
“Maybe there is no way in…” Roxas said, looking depressed. “But why am I so relaxed?” he thought
“Not if I can help it!” someone said, behind him. it was Seifer and his gang .
“Why are you here?” Hayner said, angrily. “Oh wait, don’t tell me… I think I know what you need: Another beating?”  Hayner taunted.
“Well let’s see who shall I target? I know the one who beat me a few days ago: Roxas!” Sifer said, pointing at him.
“If you want to go a few rounds with me right now. LET’S RUMBLE!” Roxas said, angrily.
“Oh don’t be so cocky. You’ll wound up like a dead doornail when I’m through with you!” Sifer said, as he grabbed Roxas’ shirt. 
Just when Sifer was going to let Roxas have it, Roxas was somehow transported inside the mansion without going through the gate. When Roxas looked around he realized that it was a white room and there was a table with a white vase with white flowers… and on the other side of the table Roxas saw that Namine was there: the same girl he saw on the 2nd day of the end of summer vacation…the same girl who tried to tell him his true name.
When Roxas sat down on the other side of the table he asked her:
“Please, tell me what you know about me.” Then he remembered something “Oh, yeah! Who’s Sora and why does he appear in my dreams all the time?” Then Namine answered:
“It’s because you and he share a very special connection, and it’s because you and he share the same dreams, the same memories that he has…”
“But why?” Roxas asked.

“It’s because: I did something to him a year ago.” Namine said.
“Yeah and what’s that?” Roxas said.
“I had to take the chains of memories out of him.” Namine said, and Roxas looked puzzled.
“Right now, I’m putting them back where they belong and there’s something else as well: in order to make Sora fully complete, he needs you. You hold half of what he is and that’s why you can wield the keyblade and one more thing: Roxas, you and Axel were very good friends…” 
“We were?” Roxas asked with a confusing look on his face.
“You got something inside that you should know by now…” she said.
“Yeah?” Roxas asked, he was growing too eager to know “Please tell me…” the girl tried to make sure he doesn’t truly know so she said,:
“Roxas, You were never supposed to exist.”

Back at the gate Roxas lay unconscious.
“Hey Roxas wake up! Don’t die on us now!” Hayner said.
“Ugh. Did you tell him not to mess with me?” Roxas said, when he stood up.
“Yeah, he won’t bother to fight with us again!” Hayner said, proudly.
“Those guys are really tough…” Pence said, he had a bloody nose during the fight.
“But still, we can’t get in…” Ollette said, looking at the locked gate.
“We’ll have to wait for tomorrow.”
Hayner groaned and went for his house. Just when Roxas headed for home he looked back at the mansion and said,:
“What did she mean: “I wasn’t supposed to exist?” Roxas went home.
Back at the mansion, Namine was still in the white room when the man in the black coat entered the room.
“Is he almost ready?” he asked Namine.
“Yes, you’ll see him soon. I promise…” She said, and continued on her drawing after Roxas left.
“What are you drawing?” the man said, as he looked over her shoulder.
“Roxas and his three best friends.” She said, showing him the picture, it’s showing him a drawing of Roxas and his three best friends on the clock tower. “I just wish he could stay with him longer… But please just on the bright side, can I wait for him?”she said, to  the man.
“Yes, for what purpose exactly?” the man asked.
“There’s… something I should tell him about what he really is.” Namine said.
“I don’t know if I should let you do that… after all just like Roxas… You’re a nobody.” the man said.
In a place far away several men in black coats are waiting for Axel.
“So why didn’t you bring Roxas back?” the first man asked him.
“What choice do I have? He has forgotten everything! Just give me more time, I bet you meeting him could set things right.” Axel said.
“I’m afraid I cannot do that.” the man said.
“Why?” Axel asked looking stunned.
“It’s because: Time is something that we do not have.” The man said. “and if you cannot bring him back… Then destroy him.” he said.
“But…” Axel said. “No buts, besides... Do you really want to be turned into a dusk or not?” he said.
“No…” Axel said.
“Good, now do not fail this mission.” The man said.
“Yes...Xemnas.” Axel said, and then he left.

Roxas was walking toward his friend's hangout when he discovered that Hayner brought out a map of Twilight Town.
“What’s the map for?” Roxas asked as he went in.
“We’re trying to figure out what to do for our homework assignment.” Ollette said.
“Okay, but how is THAT’s supposed to help us?” Roxas said.
“When, we were trying to figure out an assignment, It hit me: The eight wonders!” Pence said.

“We’re planning to head to sunset terrace today to figure out the other wonders are except wonder number one: The mysterious steps. We’re using this map to figure out where the other seven wonders are.”
“Sounds interesting, let’s just hope that Seifer’s gang doesn’t show up and steal the assignment before we get all of the info.” Roxas said.
“Speaking of the seven wonders it’s actually the eight wonders, remember the mansion?” Ollette said, to them.
“Yup that’s wonder number eight alright. now lets’ get moving we have to buy those tickets!” Pence said.
“Way ahead of you, I already bought the tickets for sunset terrace.” Hayner said, bringing out the four tickets. 
“All right, but… Didn’t the assignment said, we’re supposed to have one partner for each assignment?” Roxas remembered.
“Hmm, Good point.” Pence said. 
“Okay I got Hayner!” Ollette said.
“HEY! I WANTED TO BE WITH ROXAS!” Hayner yelled.
“You know how he is: In over his head.” Ollette whispered.
“Oh, gotcha.” Pence said, and whispered into Roxas’ ear. The two of them laughed.
“WHAT’S SO FUNNY?” Hayner yelled.
“It’s just that, You and Ollette need to break your heads on this one.” Roxas said, carelessly.
“BUAH?!” Hayner said. All of them laughed.

“UH OH! We better be on our way, the train leaves soon!” Pence remembered, then he and Roxas grabbed the tickets, their stuff and ran for the station.
“I guess it’s just you and me huh?” Roxas asked as they were headed for the station.
“Yep, looks like it.” Pence said, as they arrived at the station doors.  Hayner and Ollette had just arrived.
“Okay, Here’s the deal…” Hayner said, bringing out the map. “The four of us will go to sunset terrace and then Ollette and I will go around and gather some info from people who know about the eight wonders.” Hayner said.
“Gotcha covered.” Ollette said, bringing out her stuff.

“Then, Roxas and Pence will check out the locations about the eight wonders. If you see any unusual things like the first wonder: the confusing staircase the ones that count differently when you go up and down.” Hayner said, to Roxas and Pence.
“You can count on us!” Roxas said, getting his bag ready. “Yeah, If we see anything suspicious or anything like that we’ll give you a shout and then we’ll take notes on it!”
Pence said. “After we covered everything about wonders number one through six let’s meet up at the hill for the seventh wonder: The Ghost Train Mystery!” he  said. “Oh please Pence, just about EVERYONE knows about wonder number seven!” Hayner said.
“Well, I don’t.” Roxas said.
“WHAT?!” Hayner said, angrily. “How could you not know?!”
“Uh... The answer didn’t hit me until now.” Roxas said, with an embarrassed look on his face.

“NEVER MIND THAT!” Pence yelled. “Let’s just go before that train leaves!”
“O-OKAY!” They said, and ran into the station. Once they boarded the train they were on their way to sunset terrace.
Sunset Terrace is a place not far away from Twilight Town, it has a tram station where people like to hang out during sunsets.
  It has many wonders and that’s why Roxas and the gang are trying to figure out which wonder belongs to what.

Once the tram has arrived at the station.
“Hey race ya!” Hayner said.
“No fair! You just got a head start!” Ollette said, and ran after Hayner who was trying to find the wonders before Roxas and Pence left the tram.
Once Roxas and Pence were out of the tram they pulled out the spare map that Roxas has in his bag.

“Well let’s get started.” Roxas said. “Is this the first wonder? The confusing staircase?” Roxas said, pointing at the first set of stairs.
“Yep that’s the one!” Pence said, He took out his notes and wrote down the stairs. Roxas copied him.
“So what’s the next wonder?” Roxas asked.
“Let’s ask Hayner if he got some info about the seven wonders already.” Pence said.

They finally found Hayner behind a wall, near the old tunnels.
“Shh!” Hayner said.
“What is it?” Roxas said.
“There’s something in there.” Hayner said.
“This could be one of the eight wonders!” Pence said, taking his notes out.
“I’ll go see what it is!” Roxas said.
“Here!” Hayner said, tossing his struggle sword to him.

“You’re going to need it!”
“Thanks!” Roxas said, and he went into the corridor.
When Roxas went deep inside, he found Vivi training with a struggle sword,
“It was Vivi all along, how about that.” Roxas thought to himself when he was near Vivi.
“Oh, hey Roxas.” Vivi said, when he saw Roxas.
“What are you doing here by yourself?” Roxas asked him.
“Oh, I was just practicing for next year, just in case if I want to win the tournament.” Vivi said, holding a struggle sword.
“Well, that explains why the noises Hayner has been hearing.” Roxas thought.
“Is this where you train?” Roxas asked Vivi.
“Yep, Just in case Seifer wants me to toughen up!” Vivi said, proudly. “Well, Catch you later!” Roxas said, as he was about to leave.

“Hey hold up, want to go a few rounds? ‘Cause I think I want to battle with you one more time just to make sure how good you are.” Vivi said, taking his battle post.
“Yeah, Why not?” Roxas said, with a grin.
“You’re on!” Vivi said.
“You’re gonna be sorry!” Roxas said, and charged at him. Roxas took the first move: Rising strike and Vivi wasn’t ready for that and he was caught off guard.
“WHOA!” Vivi yelled, when he was tossed into the air. “Okay, if that’s the way you want to play, Then take this!”  Vivi got his revenge by using rising rush: A lunging attack that ends when the foe is raised into the air. Roxas quickly dodged it in time.

“I’ll give you some credit for that one, You almost had me there for a second. ALMOST…”
Roxas was about to say when Hayner and Pence came in…
“HEY ROXAS!” Hayner yelled.
“What’s holding you up man? Come on! Ollette found the third wonder!” Pence said.
“Oh well…” Vivi said.
“You just got lucky right there.” He said. “Thanks, hey next time we meet, let’s finish this at the sandlot some other time!” Roxas said.

“Ok! Well back to training!” Vivi said.
“Oh! I’ll give you a secret…” Vivi whispered into Roxas’ ear.
“Yeah and what’s that?” Roxas said. “If you wander through this maze of tunnels...you’ll notice that each path you take will lead out into other parts of Twilight Town!” Vivi whispered. “Here’s a map of the tunnels in case if you get lost in there.” He said, handing Roxas the map.
“Thanks! I owe you!” Roxas said, happily.
“Come on! HURRY UP!” Hayner said, angrily.
“Better get going…” Roxas said, as he was headed for the exit.
“See you!” Vivi said.
“Right!” Roxas said.

When Roxas got out of the tunnels, he told his friends everything about the second wonder: the mysterious voices in the tunnels.
“It was just Vivi training?” Hayner said. “Huh...nice find.” Pence said, as he was taking notes down.
“Oh yeah! Ollette found the third wonder: The Wondrous waterfall!” Pence remembered.
“I heard about it!” Roxas said.
“Finally you know Something about the eight wonders.” Hayner said, relieved.
“People said, that if you look at the waterfall carefully, You’ll notice that it’s really a gigantic mirror made out of water!” Pence said.
“Hey guys! I found the waterfall!” Ollette yelled from the other side of the railroad tracks.
“Let’s go!” Hayner said. “Race ya!” he said, and then he took off.
“NO FAIR! YOU JUST GOT A HEADSTART!” Pence and Roxas yelled.

When all four of them had reached where the waterfall is located, They took notes about the waterfall.
“There’s wonder number three for you!” Pence said.
“You were right when you said, it’s really a big mirror
.” Roxas said, with a wondrous look on his face. “I bet that’s what gave people the idea how to make mirrors.”  Hayner joked.
“You can say that again.” Ollette agreed with Hayner.

“AAHH!” Someone screamed.
“What was that?!” Ollette said, suddenly.
“It could be some kind of monster!” Pence said, shivering.
“Hayner! Let’s check it out together!” Roxas said.
“RIGHT!” Hayner said.

“That noise came from the hill!” Pence said, as Hayner and Roxas ran for the hilltop.
“What’s the matter?” Hayner said, to a girl who’s petrified when they were at the top.
“There’s something in there!” She said, pointing at the bag.
“Ok let’s find out who or what’s inside here.” Roxas said, but when he tried to sneak up to it, the bag moved as if it knew he was coming.
“Ok, You want to go hard? GAME ON!” Roxas said, as he jumped onto it. and released the top.

“Whoa!” Roxas said, as a dog came flying out the bag.
“Stop it!” Roxas groaned as the dog started to kiss him like crazy.
“WAHAHAHA!” Hayner laughed. “Looks like that dog got him right there.” he taunted.
“Ok, you can stop laughing now!” Roxas groaned as he got up. “UGH! GROSS!” he said, disgusted, wiping the drool off of his face.
“Why was that dog in that bag?” The girl said, puzzled.
“I don’t know… Maybe this is one of the eight wonders!” Hayner said.
“It’s a wonder alright, that dog got me but good!” Roxas said.

They returned down the hill and told Ollette and Pence what happened.
“There’s a good wonder if you ask my opinion.” Pence said.
“But why was that dog in the bag?” Ollette asked with a puzzled look on her face.
“Got me with that one.” Roxas said.
“I bet it’s some kind of prank!” Hayner said. “But boy did Roxas fall for it or what?” He taunted.
“Oh, Thanks!” Roxas remarked.
“WAUGH!” Someone yelled.
“What Now?!” Pence said, with a shocked look on his face.
“Let’s find out!” Hayner said, and ran for the core of the yell.
“You’re going to need some help! I’m coming with you!” Roxas yelled and ran after him.
“Good luck you two!” Ollette said. They came to the core of the yell and saw a man behind a wall.
“What’s the matter?” Hayner asked.
“There’s something wrong with that wall!” the man said, pointing at the alley way wall.
“What’s wrong, it looks perfectly fine to me?” Roxas said.
“That’s easy for you to say young man, but when you take a step forward in front of that wall, a ball will come flying at you from it!” the man said.

“What? That’s impossible.” Hayner said, taking a step forward.
And then, no lie, a ball came flying at him! “WHOA!” Hayner yelled, taking a dive toward the other side.
“Very possible.” The man said.
“I’m going to hit that wall with my struggle sword.” Roxas said, and he went for the wall.
It tried to stop him by launching a barrage at him, but Roxas deflected every single one at the wall,
“OW!” someone yelled, and one of the balls hit the lower part of the wall and the wall vanished completely. The one who’s behind this was the troublemaker, Seifer.
“AW MAN! YOU’RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!” Seifer yelled and then he ran off.
“What is this?” Roxas said, pointing at a steel part of the cement floor.
“It looks like a hologram.” The man said.
“A hologram? No wonder it looked like the balls were coming from the wall! It’s one of Seifer’s tricks!” Hayner said.
“I bet it’s a revenge attack since yesterday.” Roxas said.
“Yeah, I think that’s it.” Hayner said, angrily. “
Well, whatever he’s after he’s done for now!” Roxas said, with a grin.

“HAYNER! ROXAS!” Pence yelled running for them.
“Pence! What’s up?” Roxas said.
“What’s up?! Wonder number seven’s about to show up! That’s what’s up!” Pence said, angrily.
“UH-OH! We’d better head up towards the hill!” Roxas said, and then he took off.
“Hey! Wait up!” Hayner said, and he ran for the hill.
“Better go!” Pence said, and he tailed after Roxas and Hayner.
“Hey guys!” Ollette said. “You’re just in time look!” Ollette pointed a train that was coming into the station.
“Let’s get a closer look!” Hayner said.
“Yep! This is wonder number seven!” Pence said, proudly.
“You nitwit! You didn’t even take a closer look!” Hayner said, angrily and left for the tram station.
“let’s find out if this is a real wonder or not!” Roxas said, and tailed after Hayner.

“Sigh...Let’s just go.” Pence said.
“You’re right... Let’s just get this thing over with.” Ollette sighed and the two of them tailed after Hayner and Roxas.
“What took you two so long?” Hayner said.
“This train, it has no one inside!” Roxas said, taking a look through one of the windows

“That’s wonder number seven for you!” Pence said. “Turns out, that’s the ghost train: it has no driver and no people on it!” he said.
“Ooh! Sounds scary!” Ollette said.
“What’s wonder number six?” Roxas said.
“Hmm…” Pence said. “How about you? You’ve been acting weird lately.” Pence said.
“Yeah...What’s into you man?” Hayner said.
“Come on, You can tell us!” Ollette said.
“How can I explain it to them?” Roxas thought. “All of the things that I can see and what they don’t…”
“It’s just… I’m worried about what happens when summer vacation ends…” he said.
“Oh…” Hayner said.
“Hey, cheer up man! It’s not like anything bad is about to happen, Right?” He said, happily.
“Yeah…you’re right.” Roxas said. 

BONG! BONG!
“Uh oh!” Roxas said, looking at his watch.
“We better get going!” He said.
“We’ll catch on you real soon!” Hayner said.
“Yeah!” Roxas said, as he headed for home.
In the same computer light lit room Diz and the man in the black coat are waiting for something.
“Turns out that organization XIII wants to destroy Roxas.” Diz said. “We have to make sure that he still lives until the boy’s ready. Make sure that Namine stays up all night until the boy’s memories are repaired.”
“Alright.” The man said.
Axel had just arrived in Twilight town with his hood on, and he saw Roxas headed for home, once he’s inside Axel took off his hood.
“Roxas, you’d better remember soon…” He said. “I’m going to make sure that you remember what you truly are.” He said.
“All right then, Dusks!” Nobodies appear. “Here’s the plan, first team, make a barricade around the mansion and don’t let anyone in or out!” The first team of nobodies left.
“The rest of you... Make sure that Roxas doesn’t get anywhere… Make an ambush if you need to.” Axel said, to the rest of the nobodies, they left. “As for me... I’m going to give Roxas one more chance. Just one more... if he resists, then I have no choice.”

“Sigh, another dream about him.” Roxas groaned as he went toward his friend hangout. “Man I just can’t sleep last night!” Roxas groaned as he went in, his friends acted like they didn’t care. “Guy’s no fooling around!” Roxas said, angrily as he touched hayner’s shoulder but instead his hand went right through him! “What?!” Roxas thought. “It’s as if, I don’t really exist!” He said. “Better check my photos just to be sure.”

He went toward the place where his treasures are kept and saw that the treasured picture that He and his friends kept only have three out of four friends: Roxas doesn’t exist any longer. “It’s really true… Maybe this is what Namine meant by I wasn’t supposed to exist at all.” When Hayner, Pence and Ollette left, Roxas was all by himself, “Now what?” He said. “I’d better ask Namine to find out what’s going on around here.” He thought and grabbed his stuff and was headed for the mansion.

Once he was outside he saw that his friends were headed for the station.  “Looks like they’re going to go to the beach, lucky them.” Roxas said. “Now, lets see…”

He noticed a guy in the black hood. “UH-OH!” Roxas said, and then he ran for the mansion.
“Don’t let him get away!” Axel yelled. Nobody’s appeared in front of Roxas.
“Not a chance!” Roxas yelled back as the keyblade appeared in his hands, Defeating the nobodies on his run towards the mansion. Once he’s at the gate he noticed that Axel is following him.
“Better make an ambush!” Roxas thought, As he went behind a tree.

“Now where did you run off to?” Axel said, aloud. “You can’t hide forever!” He said, and he ran for the tram common.
“He thinks he going to protect the mansion?” Roxas thought. “Come to think of it...is there something special in the mansion that I don’t know about? Besides Namine?” Roxas thought.

“Only one way to find out!” Roxas said, as he went for the gate.
“ROXAS!” Diz’s voice boomed throughout twilight town. “TO THE MANSION! THE TIME HAS COME!”
“Hold on Namine! I’m coming!” Roxas said, as he ran for the gate. “Blast! I forgot that it’s locked!” Roxas said, angrily looking at the big padlock. “Don’t call me then lock me out!” Roxas said. he remembered something:
“Once you point your keyblade at a keyhole, it will be unlocked.” someone said.
“Oh, I get it!” Roxas said, looking for a keyhole on the padlock.

“There!” Roxas said, suddenly when he spotted the keyhole.
He pointed the keyblade at the lock and a beam of light came out of it touching the keyhole. The lock disappeared and the gate opened. “All right! Now were talking!” Roxas said, happily just when nobodies appeared in front of him. “OUT OF MY WAY!” Roxas yelled angrily, knocking every single nobody that was guarding the door, and ran inside.

Once Roxas was inside he looked around, the mansion had been abandoned for a long time, spiderwebs and hunks of metal were everywhere.
“This must be the foriere…last time I was here…. Namine was in a white colored room, same color as her dress… better find her on the second floor.” Roxas walked up the stairs with the keyblade in his hand. Once Roxas was up on the second floor he noticed that there were two doors on each side. “Lets see...where’s a good place to start looking?” He thought, looking which door to take, He noticed that there were nobodies guarding the left door, “Hmm… looks like new one to me” Their shape were not human but they look like sneaks and they have the ability to turn into shields and swords. “I’ll call them creepers for now but “I don’t want to go ahead and fight with them yet... so I’ll take the right door!” He said, and went for it.
When he was inside he noticed that he was in the same white room. “That’s strange… weren’t these pictures were here before?” Roxas said, taking a look at one of them. “Is that supposed to be me?” He wondered aloud. He was looking at a picture of him walking around in a dark city. “Ow! What’s with my head?” He groaned holding his head.

He saw a place: The dark city with neon lights like stores. Roxas was no longer in his clothes. He was wearing a black coat like Axel. Just as when he passed Axel he said.
“Did you decide?” Axel said. Roxas stopped in his tracks.
“Why did the keyblade chose me? I have to know.” Roxas said.
“You can’t turn on the organization!” Axel said, angrily.

Roxas was back in the mansion, his hand still has a hold on the keyblade.
“The Organization.” Roxas said. That’s when he noticed that Namine’s the other side of the room. “Organization XIII… They’re a bad group of people aren’t they?” He asked Namine.
“Good or bad… I don’t know.” Namine said. Roxas sat down at the table.
“Please, is Axel really my friend?” Roxas asked Namine.
“Yes.”
“Then why does he attack me?” He asked.
“It’s because he goes by the Organization’s orders.” Namine said.
“Does that mean… I’m one of them?” He asked.
“You’re…” Namine was about to say but she vanished.
“NAMINE! WAIT!” Roxas yelled. Diz had just entered the room.
“So… you have been getting the answers out of her.” Diz said.
“Yeah, I just want to know who I really am.” Roxas said.
“That’s because…” Diz was about to say but a dark corridor appeared behind him and the man in the black coat said.
“Diz...We’re out of time! Too many nobodies!” he said, holding the soul eater.
“Hmm. So they showed up after all.” Diz said.
“That doesn’t matter anymore. The boy is 100% complete right?” he asked the man.
“Yes"the man said.
“Then lets go"Diz said, and the two of them went into the dark corridor, just then Namine appeared.

“Roxas!” Namine said, and went to him.
“Namine?” Roxas had a puzzled look on his face.
“What’s going on?” Roxas asked Diz.

“No, Don’t tell him now! After all he will disappear.” Diz said, and grabbed a hold on Namine.
“I’ll disappear?” Roxas asked him.
“No! you won’t disappear! You’ll become yourself! Until we meet again!” Namine said, and Diz pushed her back in.
“Roxas, go to the library...then you’ll know the truth.” Diz said, as he went in,
“Hey wait!” Roxas was going in but the dark corridor vanished before he got in.
“Now what?” He said.
“He said, to go to the library, I bet it’s that other door that the Nobodies are guarding or whatever they call them.” He went out of the room, and noticed that the nobodies that were guarding the left door were sleeping.
“Huh...this ought to be easy!” Roxas thought as he sneaked by. When he opened the door, he quickly went in and let the door open a tad and looked around.

“Hmm…this is the library…Huh? what’s that?” He went to the table  and noticed that there were two symbols in the middle of it. One had an X going through a heart: The Heartless Elm, and the other had a T with some kind of heart labeled on the bottom: The Nobodies Elm.
There was a yellow crayon laying beside them.
“Hmm does it want me to draw something?” Roxas thought. He looked at his keyblade and noticed that there’s a crown shape at the end of it.
“Hmm, maybe if I draw the crown from the keyblade...” He thought and then went to work. 

“There, that’s the best I could do.” He thought when he was finished copying the crown on the keyblade. That’s when a strange light was reacting with the Elms.
“What now?” Roxas said, aloud. “Oops!”
He looked back at the door and noticed that the nobody guards had came in.
“UGH! I should’ve seen this one coming!” Roxas said, angrily and attacked the guards. Once the Nobodies are taken out Roxas looked back and saw that there is a strange staircase beneath the floor.

“Is there a basement?” Roxas said, as he went down the stairs. He then noticed there was a computer, with many screens. “This must be Diz’s lab.”  Roxas said, taking a look around. He then went to the computer and noticed that there is something written on here: Resculation at 97%.
“Huh... What’s he experimenting on?” he thought. Then He remembered everything.
“Why?” someone said. Roxas’ head was pounding.
“My head!” Roxas yelled.
“Ahhh!” he made an  out burst.
“Why did the keyblade chose me?” Someone said.
“WHY?!” someone yelled. “Why do YOU have the keyblade?” he yelled.
“I don’t know!” Roxas yelled back.

In Diz’s lab Roxas heard him say.
“Sora’s nobody… was it necessary?” he asked the man in the black coat.
“I’m afraid so… it’s only way he could wake up...Sora you better wake soon with you’re nobody here but what will happen to him?” He asked Diz.
“He holds half of Sora’s power within him… in the end he’ll have to give it back.” Diz said, walking for his computer.
“what a pity.” The man said.
“It’s the fate of a nobody. He should be grateful that I gave him one more chance to get his wish.”
“So that’s why… the man didn’t want me at the mansion.” Roxas said, angrily.
“No matter how many times he persuaded me… I will not forgive him what he did to me!” Roxas yelled and he smashed the computer.
“I remember… the times I have, the day I was born… Even now nobodies like me...we really don’t have any hearts… and we feel nothing, which is strange because I was Jealous. Nothing else. But it was all a dream.” Roxas said, to himself.
“Now, I feel anger and hate about that man who did that, no, it was really Sora’s friend: Riku. The one person who defeated me even once. And now I’m going to make sure he’s going to regret this!”
Roxas said, and a keyblade appeared in his other hand: The Oathkeeper, The one in his left hand was the keyblade, Oblivion. “I’m going to settle the score with him, when I see him again...I’m going to make sure that he too knows what it feels like not to exist at all!” Roxas yelled angrily.

“So you did remember after all.” Axel said, behind him. “
So, you said, Riku did this to you. Well I have a way to fix tha...What?! You already busted it!” Axel said, angrily pointing at the broken computer
. “Uhh... Sorry.” Roxas said, with an embarrassed look on his face.
“Sorry doesn’t cut it anymore!” Axel yelled and flaming shurikens appeared in his hands.
“Looks like it’s down to old times!” Roxas said, angrily and took his battle post.
“Now down to business!” Axel said, angrily.
“You’re going to regret this!”  Roxas yelled and he charged at Axel.
“Now that’s more like it!” Axel said. “Brings back good old times!” He said, when he threw one of the shurikens at Roxas.
“We can’t go back.” Roxas said, with a sad look on his face as he stabbed Axel in the back, and Roxas went in front of him and look at him.
“Ow...Nice move.” Axel groaned.

Roxas and Axel both stood there, both of them have weapons, different, but made out of the same metal, during the fight Roxas remembered Axel’s warning:
“You get on their bad side and they’ll destroy you!” but Roxas replied in a calm tone:
“No one would miss me, we’re nobodies Right, and even if we do remember, we have no heart for us to remember.” when Roxas left, Axel said,
“That’s not true! I would…” But in the aftermath of Axel’s rage he said,:
“Let’s meet again in the next life.”
“Yeah, I’ll be waiting…” Roxas said,
“Silly...” Axel said, when he started to fade away.
“Just because you have a next life…”

Axel disappeared and Roxas was alone again, without friends, and without an idea on what to do next.
“I know that feeling…” Roxas said, and he put his two keyblades back together and his old keyblade was in his hand again.

“I’ll be back for you Axel… I can promise you that, But for now… looks like I’m on my own, Sora…please, you got to have an answer for me: Who am I?”

He then went into the next room and noticed that it looked like he was in a capsule hotel. When he walked by he noticed that two people were already inside them.
“Wait, aren’t those donald and goofy?” Roxas asked aloud. “Hmm… something’s off.” Roxas looked around and noticed that there’s another door. “How many doors are there? It’s like a maze!” Roxas groaned and he went in and he found Diz behind a big capsule.

“I see you’ve made it, and now for finishing touches.” Diz said.
“finishing touches for what?” Roxas said, coldly. “
For the boy’s resurrection. Unfortunately (Heh heh heh) you will have to become part of it.” He joked.
“Was supposed to be a joke?! ‘Cause I’m not laughing!” Roxas said, angrily and he did a quick blitz on Diz. But the keyblade went right through him. “What?” Roxas said.
“My apologies...This is only a database projection.” Diz said.

“I hate you so much…” Roxas said, angrily.
“Then you’d better share some of the same anger with him as well. He’s far too nice for his own good.” Diz said, and he went for the door.
“NO! MY HEART BELONGS TO ME!” Roxas yelled and Diz left but before he truly leave he pressed a button near the door and went out.
Roxas stood next to the capsule and opened it up and it contained a boy, Roxas remembered something that he was explaining to his friend Axel,
“I’ve been having these weird dreams lately"
“Dreams?” Axel asked,
“About what exactly?”
“About a boy, my age"Roxas said, “He... he also has a weapon like mine, his name is...Sora.” Roxas heard something, a tram was coming into the station.
“That’s funny. Am I hearing things or something? All of the things that I did. They all seem real to me.” Roxas said, and then he realized that he was fading, which means, the boy in the capsule was waking up, Roxas said, “You're lucky, looks like my summer vacation is… over.” and then Roxas disappeared into uncharted history.

“Looks like Roxas’ part is over…” Diz said. “Such a search... to look for the real Roxas it could take some time for the boy to wake.” He said.
“I guess it’s time for me to find him.” Riku said. “Good luck.” Diz said.
“I’m going to need it.” Riku said. 
At the train station something did arrive: Wonder number seven, the ghost train mystery.
But instead of no people coming out, one person came out of the train, someone with a black hood on him.
“Hmm...I guess is it’s my part for the operation.” He said, and went out the station.

In the same white room, Xemnas looked around and said,
“It seems that Sora has finally awaken.”
“Doesn’t that mean he will do the same thing as he did to the Castle Oblivion team?” A second man in a black coat asked.
“Aw come on Dymnix, You always worry too much!” A third man said, holding cards.
“Do you think he’s going to be okay? As if! That boy’s too strong with that keyblade.” The fourth man said, in a black hood.
“You know Luxord, Xigbar’s got a point.” Dymnix said.
“OH, GET OFF MY BACK DYMNIX!” Luxord yelled angrily.
“Settle down. Settle down.” A fifth  man said, also in a black hood.
“Ok Siax, But remember, that boy’s too powerful. Just like our little traitor, Roxas.” Luxord said, to him.

“Hmm...All of you have opinions… but do you really have the proof?” the sixth man said, coldly.
“You got us there, Xaldin.” Dymnix said.
“Enough, now… down to buisness… we shall meet the key bearer at the world called: Hallow Bastion.” Xemnas said.
“But isn’t that world full of heartless?” Dymnix said, with a worried look on his face.
“I mean even if we do manage to defeat them, we cannot collect the hearts that they left behind, right?” He said.

“Hmm… I know! We can use the other keyblade wielder that the boy has! After all Roxas is Sora’s nobody, Right?” Luxord said.
“Nice plan… Now the boy’s on his second path… let us plant seeds in it… Let’s go.” Xemnas said, and a dark corridor opened in the middle of the room and all of the Organization members went inside, to meet the boy at Hollow bastion: Another world...

“Sora?” Someone said.
“Who’s there?” Sora asked. He waked up and noticed that he was inside a capsule. “WHAT THE?! How did I get here!?” Sora said, surprised. “Hmm… Only one way to solve this problem!” He said, and the keyblade appeared in his hand and pointed it at the inside of the capsule. A beam of light hit the side and it opened.
“That’s better… now to find my way out of here.” He said, and went through the door. “Hmm...come to think of it where are Donald and Goofy?” Sora said, as he looked around.

Then he saw them sleeping in capsules. “OH! There you are!” Sora said, with a relieved look on his face. he tapped the capsules with his keyblade and they opened up. “Yeesh. Looks like I’m the alarm clock around here.” He groaned and used the same beam of light to wake them up.
“WAK! What’s the big idea?!” Donald yelled angrily as he waked up.
“WHOA! What’s that bright light?!” Goofy yelled with a surprise look on his face.
“I told you guys: no sleeping on the job!” Sora reminded them.
“Now you tell me!” Donald said, still angry at him.
“He’s right ya know.” Goofy whispered in Donald’s ear.
“So… any idea where we are?” Sora asked them.
“Hmm… Well, it looks like a capsule hotel…” Donald said.
“I bet we can find some answers outside!” Goofy said.
“Yeah… Let’s go!” Sora and they went out the door.
“Hey! There’s my Magician’s staff!” Donald said, pointing at the staff near the door.
“Here’s my shield!” Goofy said, heading for the shield.
“Lucky for me… I got a weapon that could reappear in my hand anytime I want!” Sora said, with a happy look on his face. “Come on, let’s find out what this place is!” Sora said, and he opened up the door.

A bright light shined on their faces and a clock tower was in sight and when Sora felt the air on his face, it feels as if he and his friends hadn't got enough fresh air for a long time, once he was outdoors he noticed a gate without a lock “Strange… It looked totally abandoned on the inside…” Sora thought. BONG! BONG!
“Where are we?” Donald asked.
“Looks like a town…” Goofy said, looking at where the tower. They looked behind them and saw that a Big mansion was behind them.
“Strange… we did not get here because we went the wrong way… right?” Sora asked.
“Looks like it…” Donald said.
“Let’s find out what this place is called!” Goofy said.
“But, ya know…I think I’ve been to this town.” Sora said.
“Really? What’s it called?” Donald asked him.
“I dunno...I think I must’ve imagined it.” Sora said, looking at the tower.
They went into a hole in the wall and asked a man what the town is called.
  “Well now, There’s the strangest question I have been ever asked. This is Twilight Town: a perfect place to be comfortable.” He told them.
“Twilight Town… That name really sounds familiar.” Sora thought.
The three friends walked into a sandlot and found a gang of three people vs another gang of four people.
“Aw come on! Is that the best you got Hayner?” One of the guys said, holding a struggle sword and taunted one of the boys.
“Just you wait! I’ll show you what for!” Hayner said, angrily also holding a struggle sword.
“Those guys look like they’re in trouble!” Sora said, pointing at the other three friends.
“What do we do?” Goofy asked him.
“I’ll settle the score for them!” Sora said, and taking a struggle sword that’s lying on the ground and charged at the other gang.

“HEY! WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?” Sora yelled angrily and he went to Hayner’s side.
“Who are you?” Hayner asked with a surprise look on his face.
“NEVER MIND THAT!” said,  one of Hayner’s friends.
“JUST BEAT SIFER BEFORE HE TURNS US INTO PUNCHING BAGS!” He said.

“Alright Pence! I hope you have been sword-fighting someone!” Hayner said, to Sora.
“Don’t worry about it! I’ve done it all the time!” Sora said.

“Hey! two against one isn’t fair!”
Sifer said, angrily. “Even with a newbie in town!”
“It is now!” Sora yelled and charged at Seifer and used Rising strike.
“Uh!” Sifer groaned as he was tossed into the air.
“My turn!” Hayner said, and jumped up at Seifer and used aerial slam.
“AUGH!” Seifer yelled and he was unconscious afterwards.
“OH NO! Seifer’s going to be back for you, ya know!” One of  Seifer grunts said.
“Yeah right! Ha! Seifer wasn’t ready for that!” Pence taunted as Seifer’s gang ran off with their unconscious leader.

“Hey, Thanks! you’re a big help.” Hayner said. “You were right when you’re pretty strong!” He said.
“That was nothing, but thanks anyway!” Sora said, happily.
“Yeah, but Seifer wasn’t kidding when you and your friends were new in town.” Pence said.
“The name’s Pence!” He said.
“This is Hayner and this is Ollette!”  he pointed to his friends.
“It’s your turn now!” He said, happily.
“Oh, right! I’m Sora! This is Donald and Goofy!” Sora said.
“Nice to meet you... but where did you come from?” Ollette said.
“Oh! I came from a place called Destiny Islands.” Sora said, with a surprised look on his face, Destiny islands is a place far off Twilight Town and that’s the exact same place where Sora grew up at.
“Destiny islands… I heard about that place!” Pence said.
  “Isn’t that the location where the star-shaped fruit is?” Hayner asked eagerly.
“Y-yeah....” Sora said, with a stunned look on his face.
“I knew it! I knew it! We should have investigated Destiny islands when we have a chance, that way we could have finished our homework by now!” Ollette said, angrily at Hayner.
“It’s always your fault because you said, that without proof!”  Hayner yelled back at her.

“You’d better go...You wouldn’t like it if Hayner and Ollette have a fight together.” Pence whispered in Sora’s ear.
“Hmm...Gotcha.” Sora said. “Can you meet us somewhere when they’re done arguing?” he asked.
“Okay, Let’s see now… I know! Meet us at the station! It’s beneath the clock tower!” Pence said, pointing at the tower in the distance.
“Okay! Thanks!” Sora said, as he took off for Donald and Goofy, and told them where to go.

“This should be the place!” Sora said, as they reached the lower level of the clock tower.
“Wow! Look at the view!” Donald said.
“Yeah, you’re not kidding!” Goofy agreed. They were looking at the sunset in the east, and a bridge right below it.

“Gee whiz! Hurry up!” Someone said.

They looked around and saw that Hayner, Pence and Ollette were hurrying up the stairs and they walked over to their new friends.
“Nice view, Huh?” Pence asked them.
“Hey, Sora we never met each other before, but…It feels like we have.” Hayner said.

“Yeah, I kinda felt the same way too.” Ollette said.
“Hmm...this is a weird sensation.” Sora said, with his arms crossed. BONG! BONG! The Clock tower rung five times. DING!DING!
“Hey guys! Believe it or not wonder number seven has arrived!” Someone said, when he left the station.
“WHAT?! You’re kidding!” Pence, Hayner and Ollette looked dumbstruck.
“Hey guys! This is your big chance to find out what one of the seven wonders is! And by far.... This wonder’s the information jackpot!” Pence said, and he ran inside the station.
“Come on newbies!” Hayner pranked and ran after Pence.
“CALL US NEWBIES WILL YA?!” Donald quacked angrily and tailed after Hayner.
“Uh-oh! Donald’s at it again!” Goofy said, and went after Donald.

“Does he do that everytime someone pranks at him?” Ollette asked Sora.
“Yeah… That’s the way it goes!” Sora said, and the keyblade appeared suddenly in his hand. “Whoa!” Sora said, looking at his weapon.
“How--how did you do that?!” Ollette said, dumbstruck.
  “Stay close… something’s near…” Sora said, and looked around.
“How? Does your key tell you somethings up?” Ollette asked when he came to his side.
“Yeah something like that.” he said, and yelled at his friends: “DONALD! GOOFY! GET OUT HERE! WE GOT COMPANY!” Sora yelled The others heard the yell and Donald said,
“DUTY CALLS!” and grabbed his staff.
“YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN! LOOK!” Goofy said, grabbing his shield.
That’s when strange white creatures appear at the front of the station doors.
“What are they?” Ollette asked.
“I don’t know… I never fought these things before!” Sora said. “
Well, whatever they are… they’re not friendly!” Ollette said, looking at their unusual shape. That’s when Sora noticed that there is something marked on their foreheads: A T With a upside down heart on the bottom: The nobodies elm.

“Wait...haven’t I seen that before?” Sora thought.
“All right! Who are you?!” Hayner said,  angrily and holding a struggle sword in his hand as he looked behind at them.
“GROSS! THEY’RE LIKE HUMAN SPAGHETTI!” Pence yelled.
“We gotta help them!” Goofy said, throwing his shield at one of them.
“No way am I going to let my friends get hurt! FIRE!” Donald said, and a ball of fire hit one of the strange creatures.
  “No good! That only made them angry!” Hayner said, noticing that the strange creatures looked right at them.
“Now they want us!” Pence said, with a scared look on his face.
“ONLY ONE WAY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!” Sora yelled and charged at them.
“YEAH!” Hayner yelled and did the same thing like Sora.

That’s when a beam of light hit the strange creatures and they were destroyed on the spot, that’s when a mysterious figure, keyblade in hand ran off.
“Is that who I think it is?” Sora asked.
“Could be… Who knows?” Goofy said.
“How did…” Hayner said, with a stunned look on his face, looking at where the beam came from.
“PHEW! That was close!” Ollette said, with a relieved look on his face.
“Alright! Who did that?!” Donald said, with an angry look on his face.
“Ya know, Donald’s got that fire in his eyes again.” Goofy whispered in Pence’s ear.
“Oh... does he always do that?” Pence asked.
“Yeah.. that’s the way he rolls!” Goofy said, answering his question.
“What a hothead!” Hayner pranked.
“HEY!” Donald quacked angrily. They all laughed thats when the ticket register asked for someone.

“Is one of you gentlemen Sora?” He said.
“That’d be me!” Sora said, heading for the counter.
  “Good, because some feller want’s to give you this: It’s a money pouch.”  He said, handing him a pouch.
“He said, you’d need it to take wonder number seven: That train over there.” He said, pointing to the train. “I don’t know what he meant but… there is someone that wants to meet you.” He said.

“Hmm… only one way to find out who! In that case… three tickets please.” Sora said.
“Alrightie now... which train?” The register asked.
“Hmm... wonder number seven!” Sora said.
“Nice choice.” the man said, handing him the tickets.
“You know… you’re the only one who witnessed being in wonder number seven. No one’s ever really know where it came from or why there’s no one in there... Enjoy your ride!” He said.

“Here…” Sora said, giving the tickets to Donald and Goofy.
“Man! You are so lucky! No one’s ever been in wonder number seven before!” Pence said, with a surprised look on his face.
“Why’s that?” Goofy asked him.
“It’s because, since it’s a big wonder… no one ever dares to go in there.” Hayner told him.
“Sheesh! I’ll say!” Ollette said. “I’ve heard that there is no one in there, no passengers and no driver!” She said, with a serious look on her face.
“WAK! There’s something that I would not like to go into!” Donald quacked with a scared look on his face.
“There’s the first time I ever seen Donald with a scared look on his face!” Sora pranked and having a laugh.

When Donald and Goofy were on board the train, Hayner asked Sora something.
“Hey Sora… you sure we’ve met before?” Hayner asked.
“Yeah it feels like it.” Sora said. That’s when Sora noticed that there are tears leaking down his face. “That’s strange… and I only just met you…” Sora said.
“Hmm… tell you what, when you arrive at the station come back to us and we’ll tell you what’s up!” Hayner said, making a solution to Sora.
“Ok.” Sora said, and went inside the tram.
“See you!” Pence said.
“Come back soon!” Ollette called out as the train left.
“You know…. it feels as if we’ve met him before…” Hayner said, to his friends.
“It’s a weird sensation.” Pence said.

Inside the train, Sora reached into the Money pouch and pulled out a blue crystal.
“What’s that?” Donald asked Sora.
“It was in the bag when the registrar gave it to me.” Sora said. He held it out in the sunlight, and it reflected in the light. “It’s stunning.” Sora said.

When the tram came to a halt, it was no longer in Twilight town. In it’s place a tower with strange patterns on the top:known as the Mysterious Tower took its place. “Wow!” Sora said, with a stunned look on his face when the 3 friends got off the train.
“Wanna bet there’s someone inside that wants to meet us?” Donald asked Goofy.
“Yeah. without our ship there’s no way this train could lead us here.” Goofy said. Sora turned around and noticed that the train had vanished!
“Ah ha ha… there goes our ride…” Sora laughed nervously.

“Rggh! Since when will this door open?” Someone groaned. They whirled around and saw someone trying to open the entrance to the tower.
“Something wrong?” Sora asked him.
“No, but thanks… WHAT?! You Two!?” He said, when he whirled around.
“PETE?!” Donald and Goofy said, together with surprised looks on their faces.

“Wait, hold up! you know him?” Sora asked Goofy.
“You bet we do! Pete’s been causing trouble for ages!” Goofy said.
“Sheesh… sounds like you’re hanging around with the Heartless, huh?” Sora asked Pete.
“How did you know?!” Pete  asked.
“Wonder how he escaped from that dimension?” Donald asked.
“Turns out that someone bailed me out!” Pete said, with a grin on his face.
“Who?!” Sora asked.
“It was Maleficent who bailed me out!” Pete said, happily.
“Maleficent huh?” Sora asked. The three of them giggled.
“What are you laughing at?! Why Maleficent’s power is so great that…” Pete was about to say.
“She’s toast!” Sora yelled aloud.
“WHAT?!” Pete said, and that grin was wiped off of his face. “HOW?! Wait, hold up! Don’t tell me…” Pete said, with a scared look on his face.
“Well… let’s just say we MIGHT have to get rid of someone that evil, right?” Sora asked his friends.
“Yep!” Donald said, proudly.
“We’re the ones that smoked her!” Goofy said, taking his battle position.

“ALL RIGHT! That’s it! I won’t take it anymore! HEARTLESS SQUAD! ROUND UP!” Pete yelled and an army of shadows appeared from the ground.
“ Just like the good old times huh?” Sora asked his friends and the keyblade appeared in his hand.

“You can say that again!” Donald said, and his staff was in his hands.
“Let’s get em’!” Goofy yelled and the three friends were off.
“Donald, you take the left! Goofy, you take the right!” Sora yelled as he charged through the middle of the shadows.
“ROGER!” they both said. Sora used quick blitz and three shadows were dust on the spot.
“The middle row is cleared!” Sora yelled. Goofy used round blitz: A circular attack that usually marks the spot when you’re surrounded.
“The right row’s cleared!” Goofy yelled when three shadows were nothing.
“THUNDER!” Donald yelled and three bolts of lightning hit the rest of the shadows, taking them out.
“The right row’s been cleared!” Donald said, still holding onto his staff and the three of them came to face Pete who was angrier than ever.
“YOU! YOU! YOU! NO ONE MESSES WITH THE MIGHTY PETE! I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS!”  Pete yelled as he ran for a dark corridor.
“So “Mighty Pete.” Who lives in this tower anyway?” Sora asked, gesturing to the tower.
“WHAT?! Don’t tell me you don’t know master Yin Sid! Unfortunately, the heartless should have dragged him into their armies by now!” Pete said, looking at the tower.
“MASTER YIN SID LIVES HERE?!” Donald yelled and headed for the tower doors.
“I’ll do it!” Sora said, and held his keyblade for the door, A beam of light made the door open.
“Yin sid is the king’s teacher!” Goofy said, and ran inside.
“Looks like we have work to do!” Sora said, and he charged inside.

Once the three friends were inside they noticed a winding set of stairs, once they were on the steps they noticed that there are three colors for every set of stairs one was green, the second was blue and the third one was plain red. Each of them had a set of heartless there were three soldiers and six shadows, every thirds of the whole team was set on the stairs so no one can get by.

“Hmm… If want to save Yin Sid, we better take care of the heartless here!” Donald said.
“Yeah, but the stairs are packed with sneaky soldiers and shadows! How are we gonna get past them?” Goofy asked.
“Looks like we better charge at them!” Sora suggested.
“Alright here’s what we’ll do... I’ll take care of the first set of stairs of the heartless with Speed rave.

Donald you take care of the second set of stairs with Thunder and Goofy you take care of the third set of stairs with shield bash” Sora said, to his friends.
“Are you out of your mind?! That’s...that’s...that’s suicide!” Goofy whimpered.
“Goofy! Are you a Captain or a Coward?” Donald quacked angrily.
“Neither! I’m just a chicken of Heartless! But we’ll try Sora’s plan.” Goofy said, cowardly.
“Then let’s go!” Sora said, sneaking behind the heartless that are guarding the first set of stairs.

“Here goes!” Sora yelled and used speed rave: A rushing attack that knocks enemies flat on the ground.
The two shadows were disintegrated right on the spot but the soldier ran off.
“I missed the soldier!” Sora groaned as the soldier tried to warn the other heartless.
“I got him!” Goofy said, and he threw his shield and the soldier was defeated and a heart came out of it, that’s what normally happens when a elm heartless has been defeated.
“One down two to go!” Sora said, proudly.
“YOU WISH! LOOK!” Donald yelled pointed at the big shadow that appeared from the ground.
“A Neoshadow!” Sora said, taking his battle post.
“Looks like we got something to take care of!” Goofy said. 
“I just hope it doesn’t tear us apart!” Sora said, as he charged at it. The neoshadow was going to attack but a blinding light hit the stairs and all of the heartless were gone.
“Told ya, Yin Sid was powerful!” Donald said, proudly.
“Thanks for the comment, Donald.” Someone said.

The three of them jumped and noticed that a man in blue robes and a pointed hat was at the top of the stairs. He was known as Master Yin Sid.
“Come! There is not a moment to waste!” He said, and went in the door. 
Once the Three friends are inside the door Donald and Goofy stood in salute.
“Master Yin Sid! It’s been a long time!” Goofy said. Sora had his hands behind his head, Donald looked at him angrily.

“SORA! Show some respect!” Donald whispered.
“Sorry!” Sora whispered back with a guilty look on his face.
“Why are you here? Not back home? I know what you need to ask me about. Unfortunately you are on your second journey.” Yin sid said.
“Why?” Sora asked him politely.
“Even if you have defeated the heartless and sealed every keyhole in each world. There are still heartless roaming around in different worlds.” Yin Sid said.

“WHAT?!” Sora said, having a surprised look on his face.
“That’s im-impossible!” Donald said, in shock.
“Yeah! We defeated the ruler of the heartless: Maleficent right?” Goofy said, remembering how they took Maleficent down.
“That’s the reason: Pete is Maleficent’s assistant.” Yin sid said. “Turns out that Pete has also the ability to control the heartless whatever he pleased.” He said.

“So that’s why he was able to summon those shadows!” Sora said, looking at his friends.
“Hmm…” Donald thought.
“Uh-oh! I see where this is going! Pete’s going to finish what Maleficent started!” Goofy yelled.
“Correct. You see…The keyblade is what they want.” Yin Sid said.
“MY keyblade? *PFFT* They must be out of their mind. It’s mine right?” Sora asked.
“Yes and no.” Yin sid said.
“What?” Sora said, looking stunned.
“Remember: There are OTHER Keyblade wielders and let me tell you something, It’s really important: Not all keyblade wielders are filled with light.” Yin sid said.
“Not all of them?” Sora said, looking at his friends.
“But, what are the strange creatures that appeared in front of the station?” Goofy asked.
“You really haven’t heard of them?” Yin Sid asked.
“All right then…” He said, and he waved his hand. POOF!

A beam of light appeared on the floor and a shadow appeared.
“Whoa!” Sora said, and taking his battle post.
“There’s nothing you need to worry about.” Yin sid said.
“Yeah! it’s just a hologram!” Goofy told him, getting a hold on his shoulder.
“That’s happened every time when he wants us to train.” Donald whispered.
“Sorry! Guess I got carried away.” Sora said, with an embarrassing look on his face.

“As I was about to say: When a heart has been taken away from a human body darkness forms around it and it is known as a heartless. A heartless has no reason… and steals another’s heart.” Yin sid said. “Now what are you about to see this time…”
He waved his hand again and the strange creature appeared. “When a person who’s strong-hearted neither good or evil, has his heart taken away: The empty shell that is left behind begins to have a will on its own. They tried to pretend that they have hearts. For you see… NOBODIES do not truly exist at all.” he said.
“Nobodies… they don’t exist.” Sora said.
“The nobody you’re seeing right now is formally known as a dusk. But remember: There’s more types of nobodies… You must be prepared for what comes at you!” Yin sid warned them.
“Relax… we faced different types of heartless on our first journey. They really don't have a chance against us!” Sora said, proudly. “I know you faced countless heartless on your first journey. But remember: There are new heartless: Just like the neoshadow that you faced.” Yin sid said.
“Oh…looks likes as if we better be ready for anything"Sora whispered to their friends.
“Now for the nobodies you’re about to face this time.”  Yin sid said, and waved his hand one more time. Three black men appeared in coats.
“What kind of nobodies are they?!” Sora said, with a nervous look on his face.
“These are the elite forces of the nobodies: They look like people but come in black coats.” Yin sid said. “Right now they are commonly known as Organization thirteen.”
He said, with a cold look on his face.
“Organization thirteen… is that why the king left of to find them?” Goofy asked yin sid.

“Correct. You see he is jumping into new worlds left and right as he tries to solve the riddle of the nobodies and Organization thirteen.” Yin sid said.

“I guess we should be on our way then!” Sora said, proudly.
“Hold on, I think that you need proper garments. Those clothes look a bit too small for you.” Yin sid said. Sora looked down and noticed that his clothes are smaller than usual.
“I-- I guess I have been growing out of them…” Sora said, with an embarrassed look on his face.
“You don’t need to decide: I already made some garments for you.” Yin sid said.
“You have? Then where are they?” Donald asked.

“They’re in that door to your right. You can see for yourself and I forged another keyblade just for you, Sora.” Yin sid said, pointing to the door to the right.

“Ok. Hey guys, can you make sure that the stairs are cleared for me? Because I don’t want to run into Heartless on the way down the stairs!” Sora said.
“You can count on us!” Donald said, and went down the stairs.
“Hey, wait up!” Goofy yelled tailing after Donald.
“So, tell me Sora… As you recall in your first journey… was Maleficent defeated?” Yin sid asked.
“Yeah, you overheard our conversation with Pete, right?” Sora said, proudly, as he went into the changing room.

“I think she managed to survive.” Yin Sid said.
“What?” Sora asked with a stunned look on his face.
“Remember this: Maleficent isn’t one who goes down easy.” Yin sid warned him.
“O-okay… but don’t tell Donald and Goofy! They might be in shock!” Sora said, and went in the changing room.
Once he was inside he noticed a black uniform with a red orb near it and a new keyblade:
it’s keychain has a four shape star: the star seeker.
“This must be the new keyblade that master yin sid forged.” Sora thought as he took of his clothes and put on the new black ones.
  “These are about my size, and the keyblade…” Sora thought when he picked it up.
  “How am I supposed to use two of them at once? I’ve never done it before.” Sora said, aloud.

That’s when he noticed the red orb shining like daylight. “What’s up with that?” Sora said, as he picked it up.  That’s when he noticed that his clothes have changed from black to bright red. “Whoa! Nice!” Sora said, aloud and noticed that the new keyblade was right in his other hand. “I guess he knew I’d need this on my journey!” Sora said, proudly.  

When he returned to the other side he noticed that Yin sid was looking out the window.
“What’s wrong?” Sora asked Yin sid.
“Hmm… Oh, it’s just that maybe you should find Donald and Goofy, because you need their help for your journey.” Yin sid told him.
“Alright… I’ll find them.” Sora said, with a desperate look on his face.
“Sora… there is something else I want to show you.” Yin Sid thought aloud when Sora left. “But I think that you’ll have to find out on your own when you're on your journey.” He said.

When Sora found Donald and Goofy. He noticed that they were in tatters.
“Ge whiz! What happened to you guys?” Sora yelled and went for their side, taking his battle post.
  “Nice clothing!” Donald said, with a surprised look on his face.

“We were battling some heartless while you get the big break!” Goofy said.
“Hey look!” Donald said, pointing out the window.
The three of them looked and noticed that there’s a ship outside.
“It’s our Vessel!” Sora said, happily.
“Now we can go to other worlds!” Donald said, with a glad look on his face.
“We should ask Yin sid if we want to go!” Goofy said, and headed back up the stairs.
Sora turned around and realized that there’s someone there.
“Sora! What’s keeping ya?” Donald said.
“Huh?” Sora asked and he turned toward his friends. When he looked back the guy was gone.
“Wonder who that was..” Sora thought. When the three of them had returned to Yin Sid’s room they had gotten their permission to go into the outside world.
Before they left Yin sid said, “Sora. Remember this: you are the key to the door to light.”
“I’m on it!” Sora said, and then he went off. Once he left the tower a boy without a hood on stepped out, it was Roxas.
“My true name… is it with him?” He asked.
“What does it matter… after all he is half of what I am. Anyway, time to report to Xemnas: The time has come to use him for our true purpose.” he said, and went away into a dark corridor.

Yin sid looked out the window and saw that the ship went away into the unknown.
“Sora… I hope you gain your full strength soon.” He said.

Back at the white room Roxas had returned to Xemnas.
“Is he really awake?” He asked.
“Yes… not only that he met Yin Sid. Sora knows who he’s after this time: us.” Roxas said to him. Just as Xemnas was about to say anything,
“Hey Roxas!” Someone said, Roxas looked around and saw that Axel had just arrived. “Good to have you back buddy!” He said, patting Roxas’ shoulder.
“No time to celebrate yet.” Xemnas said, coldly.
“Sorry! The timing was too hard to miss!"Axel said, nervously.
“Where have you two been? Hanging around at the clock tower or something?" Xigbar said, as he came in.
“Never mind that!” Dymnix said, as he ran into the room. “Xemnas! Sora has just left the wizard’s tower and is now headed for Hollow Bastion!” He said quickly.
“Good… Lets go.” Xemnas said, the four of them put on their hoods and went off into the dark corridor.
When they stepped out they were on the castle walls of Hallow Bastion and the signs of a ship was in sight, it was the same ship that left the tower.
“So it’s true…"Xigbar said.
“Told ya."Roxas said,
“The Heartless slayer." Dymnix said.
“Sora.” Xemnas said, “It’s time for our next phase.” 
“Ya know, to me, he makes a good other.” Roxas said. 

TO BE CONTINUED…