Wonderland | Teen Ink

Wonderland

By TheMatador, Roxboro, North Carolina
TheMatador, Roxboro, North Carolina

"Hey assbutt"

Author's note:

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences

Madison’s POV:

I woke up to the sound of a knock on my bedroom door “Who is it” I asked groggily “Mam it’s Charles, it’s time to wake up and get ready for school, would you like me to run you a bath?” I replied more awake “Thank you Charles but no need I’ll take a shower, I’ll be down for breakfast in a bit” I heard his footsteps go down the hallway. I got up stretching my arms and yawning, I starting to think about what I had to do today, and realised I had school today. I got up and put my bunny slippers on and walked over to my walk-in closet, I searched through the various tops until I found a pink flowy tank style top, white ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of white sandals ). I went to the bathroom and started up the shower, after it was warm enough I stepped in, I hummed along to my favorite song “Can’t buy me love” by the Beatles, they were an old band put I loved them. I quickly finished up, and got out of the shower, put my clothes on, and a bit of makeup and went downstairs to go eat breakfast. When I got down there I saw that Charles had already put my food on the table, I started scrolling through my facebook feed while I was eating breakfast. I heard my mom come downstairs “Hey sweetie” “Hey mom” “Are you excited for your first day of senior year?” “Ya just a little nervous is all, oh and after school I have cheerleading practice afterschool, so I won’t be home until 6:00” “Oh that’s fine, well you better hurry up it’s getting late” “Ok, bye mom love you” “Bye love you to”. I hurried up to my room and got my backpack and purse, and went outside. I got into my car (a white SLS-Class Coupe- and drove towards Riverside High School. As I got out of my car I searched for my friends, I quickly spotted them at the front of the school. I got out of my car Burberry Purse and North Face Backpack in hand and walked over to them. “Hey baby” I said to my perfect boyfriend of 1 year and 4 months Jake

“Hey babe” He replied with the beautiful smile of his “So are you doing anything this afternoon?” “Um, ya I have soccer practice” “Oh well thats to bad I was hoping we could hang out after I was done oh well maybe some other time, how’s this weekend?” “Um, ya sure babe. Well I got to go I have Mr. Smith and you know how me is” “Oh thats to bad well bye see you at lunch I guess…”. I left and walked off to my first class of the day….. which was sadly also the subject that I was horrible bad at English. I walked in the class and checked out the students, “Great: I muttered realising I either hated/hated me/or never talked to any of the kids in this class stupid class. I sat down next to this girl named Jasmine I had once been friends until she took my boyfriend that I just settled for hating her for life, but then again that was 6 years ago and we were kids, but I’m still not speaking to her. The teacher came in and did the typical thing attendance, syllabus, and some sort of assignment to “get to know us”, and thats basically how it went for the all the class. When we the bell for lunch I got up and walked to the cafeteria and looked for my friends after I spotted them I quickly set my things down and went to go get a salad because trust me the food here was absolutely disgusting (and don’t get me started on the students), I got what I needed and went over to my best friends Stephanie , Liana , and Christiana (). As soon as I sat down they gave me the latest gossip on all the girls who were pregnant, crazy, and as we quote “bitches”, and all the guys we were total hotties, losers, and that totally wanted to get with us. As soon as lunch was over I headed to my next class which was history with Mr. Thomas who was known as the hottest teacher at this school he was only 24 but not my type, he was really friendly (a bit to friendly if you ask me, but was nice enough), as soon as that class was over I went to my locker and I got my clothes out for cheerleading practice , and headed to the gym, we did about 1,000,000 squats it seemed and ran miles but honestly I always thought it was fun and made me feel pumped up. After we were finished I went home, when I went inside my house I didn’t hear my mom so I assumed she was at work. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note laying on the fridge it read “Hey sweetheart, I won’t be home until 9:00 but your father will be home at 8:30 so you’ll be fine, and you’re brothers here so take care of him to thank sweetie see you tonight”. It was typical they both had jobs my dad wasn’t here in the mornings and she wasn’t here at night I didn’t care it had become part of our schedule, I just hoped they remembered this time to leave me something to eat. After I found some leftover spaghetti I finished up some homework, checked on my brother, heated some food for him, and went up to take a shower by the time I finished it was nearly 9:30 I could hear the sound of my mother's voice calling me so I came downstairs, she basically just asked me what I did all day and questions on how it went, mothers I swear. I went back upstairs and went to do my business and brush my teeth and went to sleep awaiting what would happen tomorrow. Then I remembered “S***” I got up and took my phone off the charger and sent a quick text to Jake telling him Good night and when we should go on that date, after completing that I went to bed and could finally sleep peacefully.

Hello there reader sorry if it’s boring at first but I promise it will get so much better, and honestly I think and the end you’ll hate me for what happens not because of how much of a s*** writer I am well adios my lovelies :D

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences

Madison POV:

I got up to the deafening sound of “She’s Look’s So Perfect” blaring out of my phones alarm, “Can’t I get any sleep, damn it”. I get up and go check the time, it read 6:20, and put it back down, and checked for any messages, 3 from “The Koala Freak” (Christiana, long story we went to the zoo and went to touch the Koala’s and she wouldn’t let go so we forever call her that), she texted me saying “Hey babeee will you pick me up this morning pleaseee?!?!?! love ya xxx”, I texted her back saying “ya course babeee xxx”. I went over to my closet and took out black skinny jeans, a top with a saying, and black flats, then I went to the shower and took a quick shower, I got out, put my clothes on, did my hair and makeup and went downstairs to get breakfast ). I saw my mother and we exchanged some “hello’s” “good mornings” and “love you’s”. I ate my breakfast, and went back upstairs to collect my backpack, purse, and phone. I checked to make sure I had everything and went to my car and drove to Christiana’s house, I sent her a quick text when I got there, two minutes later she walks with a smile on her face. She got in the car and I started driving, “Alright what happened, who’d you met?” I asked, she looked over at me with a smile on her face responding in a sing song voice  “Oh you know just probably found my souuuullllmate”, I asked her multiple questions about him but she wouldn’t give me much or a hint just stating that I would get to meet him eventually. When I finally arrived school, I went over to my friends and boyfriend, “Hey babe” I said to Jake, he replied “Hey”, “So when are we going on that date? I was thinking this Friday since the rest I have practice but I guess whatev-” “I can’t I’m um really busy, but don’t worry babe I’ll take you out Sunday okay? Now don’t give me that pouty face you know I love you but I’m just really busy” he said “No no it’s alright I’m just saying we haven’t really gone out or really acted like a couple but you know this Sunday is fine I guess it should be pretty and stuff” I mumbled. He then softly caressed my cheek “Don’t worry baby we’ll go out I’ve just had a lot to deal with you know with Collin being gone and everything, but this Sunday we will have the best date ever I can promise you that okay?” He said with a smile on his face “Well I have to head off to class it’s only the second day but I already have detention bye darling” he said and gave me a quick peck before he headed to class. F*** I’m Stupid I thought, how could I have forgotten that his only brother had left for college, I had been so stupid thinking about myself I forgot that he had other priorities as well, I thought about apologizing and realised he probably already knows considering the face I probably made Damn it I feel like a complete idiot, I tried to get those thoughts out of my head as I headed to my next class. I sat through the whole class barely paying attention when the kid behind me poked me “He-hey, um do you-ou have a um pe-pe-pencil?”, I turned around and looked at him “Erm, here” I said “Th-Thank you” He replied. I don’t recall him being in this class and decided he was new he seemed awkward but nice and he had these lovely colored eyes like exotic blu- wait what am I talking about I have a boyfriend an amazing one at that I just can’t go around saying things like that about random guys, then I thought well it’s probably because I haven’t been on a date in a while oh silly me . The class went by pretty fast and we were left with reading at home and answering questions, I felt to anxious to look at him so I left that class without ever getting the pencil back(mainly because I thought it would be a weird way to cheat”, I went to my next classes (all boring as usual) and then lunch came, I went and got myself some salad and went back to sit down next to Liana and Jake, with Stephanie and Christiana in front of us and other friends around us. Jake was talking about an upcoming game that they had when we abruptly stopped and looked behind me, I slowly turned around to find the boy from english class behind me. “What the hell do you want freak?” Jake practically yelled at him “I-I ju-just wa-wa-wanted t-to return th-this pe-pencil t-to M-Madison” in a hushed tone, Jake responded with “Well hurry the f*** up!”, I saw that everyone in the lunch room was staring with either disinterest/confusion/excitement/ or just plain trying to ignore Jake’s yelling, “H-here Ma-Madison th-thanks again…” he said “Um yeah of course erm….” “J-Jackson my n-names Jackson” he said when he say that I didn’t know his name, “Ya um bye” “B-bye” he said and walked away, I saw him walk to an empty table and just sit there reading a book, I immediately felt horrible. I turned back around to my friends to be immediately meet with Jake questioning me angrily “Who the f*** was that?” my friends stare at him shocked at his sudden outburst “I-It was just some guy from english class I didn’t even know know he was in my class until today, and I don’t see why you’re yelling at me, do you not trust me or something?” I answered back frustrated. Jake’s face softened at when he saw the way that I reacted, “No, no I’m sorry darling I just… I don’t even know, I just don’t like you talking to other guys is all you're mine and only mine, I trust you and just don’t trust other guys not to make a move on you is all” he said softly, “Well just remember I love you and only you don’t forget that okay… now come on tell me more about the game” I said with a smile. After I said that we went back to are typical conversations getting some glances every now and then, I guess it was weird that we argued, we seemed to be the perfect couple….. cliche but perfect you know with me being a cheerleader and him the star quarterback, but we always resolved things.

Or so I thought…

Preferences

Preferences

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences

Madison POV:
It was Saturday morning the first weekend of a new school year and I was excited, I had plans with my friends of going to the mall. I got up and went over to my closet and pulled out some bright green shorts, a white shirt, and white converse. I got up and went to the shower, I got out and but my hair in a nice braided bun, put on some makeup, and texted my friends asking them when they’ll be here . Three minutes later they respond back saying there here, I grab my bag and go downstairs, I see my dad and ask him for some money (which he oh so happily gives me), and go outside to meet my best friends waiting for me. I hear them screaming at me “Hurry up, or all the cute stuff will be gone you lazy bum.” I quickly ran down the steps and went into Stephanie’s car, as we were driving Christiana got a message, I saw her read it and start blushing, I instantly became interested. “Was is him?” I said to her with a smirk, she replied still blushing “Ya”, I said “PLEASE JUST TELL ME FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS YOU IS THIS MAN PLEASSSEEE” she replied “No, I’m waiting for the right time to introduce you” and didn’t say more. We searched for a spot and parked, we got out of the car with our purses and headed inside. “So what store should we go to first?” I said “I think we should go to Forever 21, than garage, and Victoria Secret” said Christiana “Ok lets go” I said.
One Shopping Trip Later
“Alright is that all we’re gonna get?” I said as we walked towards the car again with 4 bags in hand ”Ya I think so” said Stephanie. We were talking as she drove us back home “So what are you gonna wear on you date tomorrow Madi?” asked Stephanie “Wear that floral dress your mom got you, you would look so cute” said Liana “I think I’m going to wear it I just gotta find what shoes go with it”. We got to my house “Bye babes love you, see you Monday, mwah” I said, “Bye babe” they each said. I go in my house and hurry up the stairs when I hear my mom call me down, I walk down to the living room to see my mom and dad in there. “So whats going on?” I asked “Well we’re talking and we see that you are getting older and are very responsible and we wanna tell you that we’re going to let you go to that trip to Acapulco with your friends” my mom said “WHAT NO WAY THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM AND DAD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH” I screamed as I gave them both hugs. “But remember if I find out that you were drinking or doing anything you know I wouldn’t approve of you’ll be grounded now go tell Steph, Li, and Christiana” she continued “Ok mom I love you” I said running up the stairs excitedly. I got to my room and started texting them the news, the texted backing saying “Yay my babies growing up” I told them I had to go and called Jake. He picked up 3 rings later “Hey babe” he said, “Hey so are we still up for tomorrow?” I asked “Ya of course babe, wear a dress, tomorrow’s a special day” he replied “Ok bye babe love you” I said “Bye love you to” he replied, and I hung up. Then I went downstairs grabbed some quick dinner and took a quick shower shaved my legs, put on my pajamas , brushed my teeth, and used the bathroom before going into my bedroom. Then I went to sleep happily.
Sorry this is so short I didn't really have anytime, the next one will be longer :D

Preferences

Preferences

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences

Madison’s POV
I woke up smiling remembering I had a date with Jake later, when I heard my phone go off I went to go check it and saw that I had a new message from “Jake <3” it said “Hey babe see you tonight I’ll pick you up at 5:00 ask your parents if you can stay over tonight love you”, I checked the time before I went downstairs, 11:30, damn I woke up late I thought to myself. I went downstairs and asked my mom, she said “Alright but if he does something you’re not comfortable with then you come back here alright sweetie, have fun later”, I gave her a quick thanks and hug and grabbed an apple and some mango juice to drink and ran back upstairs to pack some sleeping clothes for tonight (http://goo.gl/mZ4oNW).

I ran up stairs take out my curler, makeup, and open my closet to see the clothes that I might wear. I quickly curled my hair, and did my makeup, I searched through my dresses until I found the perfect one, It took it out put it on and looked for a pair of shoes and some accessories I looked back at the clock, it read 4:30, well that took quite a bit of time, to pass the time I stayed up in my room and dolled my self up to make sure I looked great, I checked the time once again 4:55. I felt the familiar feeling of butterflies in my stomach, as cliche as it sounds thats what he does to me, I always felt happy, safe, content, I don’t know why I just did, but for some reason I felt even more nervous and anxious than usual. I felt hands wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder, “Hey darling, has anyone told you that you look gorgeous? Because you are so enticing” Jake whispered to me giving my kisses every few words. I smiled “Thank you, has anyone told you that you’re so amazing” I said turning around and giving him a kiss, “Well no one quite as beautiful as you, I can assure” he said holding my hands and looking at me in the eyes with his forehead resting against mine “Are you ready to go?” he asked, “Ya I’ve got everything” I said turning around and picking up my tote bag from the ground “Let’s go” I said.

"You know you're a dork right?" I said to him, looking around at the arcade with few children in it, "Come on, I know you love it, now don't you babe" he said grabbing a hold of my hand. "Ok I do, now come on lets play, I'm gonna beat your butt at bowling" I said to him "Ya sure babe lets go with that" he replied back.

1 Hour Later

"You cheated I know you did" he said with a smile, "Ok, then tell me how do you cheat at basketball?" I replied grinning widely at him "I don't know but you did" he said grabbing me and pulling me closer to him "Come on I have another place to show you, and plus I bet you're hungry" he said, "Is it gonna be like our first date was?" I said smugly I received a groan from him "Babe please forget that it was my first date and I was nervous I didn't know you were allergic to seafood" he said as well, I smiled at him "I'm joking, but ya I'm hungry lets go" I said.

“How did you find this place? It’s gorgeous” I said, looking at the beautiful scenery he had before me (http://goo.gl/zJk6Al), “Not as gorgeous as you darling” he replied, “Thanks, you know you’re really cheesy sometime?” I said smirking at him, “Only for you baby, only for you” he said smiling at me. “Come here lets eat” he said taking out a picnic basket “What did you make, or buy?” I asked “Well I so happen to be an amazing chef thank you very much but they’re sandwiches I got at walmart, pretty good if have to say so myself” he said taking a bite out of the sandwich. I took a bite out as well, "Ok you win, there pretty good" I said "See I told you it would taste good, now come here baby and give me an apology kiss" he said puckering his lips "Fine" I said. I walked over to him and cupped the sides of his face softly and gave a kiss, he put his arms around my waist and pushed my closer, we pulled apart our foreheads still touching "I love you Madison Brooke, so much" he said quietly to me, I stood there blushing and happy, and replied back to him, "I love you Jake Davis". We stood there for a few moments, enjoying each others company, "Come on baby lets go" he finally whispered to me, "Ok" I replied feeling happy and content. I mean we had said the whole "I love you baby" things to each other but not like that not so seriously and in that atmosphere, I realised I love him, I really do.

We got to his house at around 10:30, oh how the time flew, I called my mom before we went inside to tell her I was still alive (god knows she worries way to much about me), after our "Goodbyes" and "I love you's" I hung up. "I'm gonna go get changed" I said to Jake as soon as I got inside "Ok babe, you know where the bathroom is right?" he asked "Ya, I've only been to your house thousands of times" I replied. I went to the bathroom and quickly changed putting my hair up in a bun, and walked back out "Where are you?" I said out loud, "In my bedroom" he called out, I walked over to his bedroom and walked inside to see him laying on his bed scrolling through his phone, his eyes flicker up to me quickly, look back down and look up again scanning down at me "You look amazing babe" he said while getting up from the bed to give me a hug and a kiss on the forehead, I smiled at him "Thank you, you look great to" I say looking down at him wearing only sweatpants. We layed down on the bed and began talking, about everything it seemed, from summer vacation to our favorite bands it was like the first day we met all over again, "So let me get this straight you haven't been to a concert, ever?" Jake asked me, "No, I mean a local little cafe band but not a big concert, why?", "Well I just think we should go to one, you like Arctic Monkeys right? I could get us some tickets for the winter show… if you like?", I looked at him "Really? I mean it sounds fun but do you really want to spend your money on some concert tickets?", "Of course I do baby, don't you know I love you" he replied back. We agreed to buy the tickets in the morning and went back to our conversation about who knows what suddenly he grabbed my side and pulled me on top of him giving me kisses. It was sudden I was a bit confused but in all I loved it "What are you doing?" I asked him giggling while he kissed my neck softly, "Just kissing you" he replied back still giving me kisses only stopping every once in a while to suck at my neck, I felt my breath get hitched at the feeling, and felt him smirk at it. The atmosphere had changed I felt something I had never felt, I needed him so bad, "I'm ready" I whispered in his ear "Are you sure?" he said back looking at me in the eyes, I looked back at his "I'm sure" I responded kissing him back with more passion in myself than ever before
Not that bad but still if you're not comfortable with this just skip a bit until I say I stop (I may or may not have gotten to detailed with this)
I can't write love/sex scenes sorry :X

I felt his tongue go inside of my mouth, I became more confident and started to move mine along his mouth as well, it felt as though we were french kissing for the first time. I felt his hand roam up my thighs and his other hand help secure him so he wouldn't fall on top of me, my hands went to his chest, I looked as his beautiful skin and softly caressed it with my hand and felt him moan at the feeling. I stared up at him as I started to take off his sweatpants, as I removed his sweatpants he began to kiss at my neck and nibble at my earlobe I let out a moan at the amazing feeling, I felt his hard-on on my hand and gently wrapped my hand around it and started pumping it. I heard him gasp and let out grunt of approval as I started to pick up the pace. He whispered in a husky voice "I want you... now" as he flipped me over to be on top of me, I whispered back "You can have me". He quickly removed my underwear and began to rub me in my intimate places as I let out moans and pleas, he quickly complied and started rubbing faster and whispering sweet things in my ears. As we got more heated he stood up and went over to his drawer and pulled out a condom, I stared at awe at him putting it on his long length, he came over to me and layed on top of me and began kissing my neck again. He looked at me once more, his eyes asking me if he could continue, with a nod of approval I felt him go in me. I let out a gasp and the pain and pleasure I felt, after a few minutes I felt pleasure shoot down my spine. he pulled me against his chest and told me he loved and gave him a kiss on his now swollen pink lips and told him I loved him to, then we went to sleep.

STOP we'll this is the end of the chapter but the jist is that they had sex for the first time.

Until next time

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences