The Man Part 2

Pyromancer.
The Man Part 2
Summary: When Ashton finally tell's her who she really is, it's just in time. The man comes back for a second chance to get rid of her. But she proves herself to not only Ashton, but also to the man who wants to kill her.

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

GreekGoddess said...
This has me hooked, can't wait to see more! Keep an eye on your sentence structure, it's a bit choppy.

Angel.of.FireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 24, 2015 at 10:40 am
Thanks! ^.^ It definitely needs some more revising before I do anything else with it. I'm still working on that third part. It's just not working out well at all. We'll see.

moderndayEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:50 am
I still think this is awesome! It's amazingly written! Is there more coming?

moderndayEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:50 am
Also, thank you for sharing this!

Pyromancer.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 5, 2014 at 11:51 am
No problem. And yep. More is coming. Just gotta get it typed out and edited!