Overboard

Sharkbait
Overboard
Summary: Can Kathrine, our neighborhood science geek, figure a way to keep the worlds future in order? Does she even want to, or is falling in love a better option? Of course, changing anything from the past could get to be quite dangerous, you know...

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 13 at 1:11 pm:
If this is the first chapter to a book you're writing (which I assume it is), DEFINITELY keep going with it! It's engaging, well-written, it flows very smoothly and the pacing is neither too fast nor too slow; it all works. It's cool to see the distinctions between the characters as well, and the final paragraph leaves the door wide open for possibilites. This left me wanting to read more, and I really hope you decide to write more of this! Just one thing: I t... (more »)

Sharkbait replied...
Aug. 14 at 9:07 pm :
Wow, thank you so much! You honestly made my day with this comment. I am writing the second chapter as of right now, and I'll try to put it up at some point in the near future. It makes me feel so happy that someone actually read it and enjoyed it!

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 27 at 11:13 pm :
You're welcome! I'm happy to see that you've posted another chapter; I'll read it as soon as I get the chance! :)