The Man Part 1

Pyromancer.
The Man Part 1
Summary: Faith gets attacked by an older male. With the help of a young man, she escapes from his attacks. The young man identifies himself as Ashton but he has a few sectrets to tell.
In this first part, Faith goes through many different feelings and challenges that'll shape up who she is about to become. Some one she never knew she was.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

MichaelFenderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 16 at 10:28 am
You are extremely talented keep it up. I hope to see this story published some day.

Pyromancer.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 16 at 12:04 pm
Thanks Michael! 

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 11 at 11:23 am
WOW awesome book!

Sep. 11 at 1:48 pm
Thanks Feli! I'm revising the thrid part right now. Haha I have to totaly rewrite the 7th chapter, which sucks. 

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 11 at 8:18 pm
Keep on writing! Please! What happened next??? 

Jul. 14 at 12:00 pm
I am! Just wait and see