The Man Part 1

Pyromancer.
The Man Part 1
Summary: Faith gets attacked by an older male. With the help of a young man, she escapes from his attacks. The young man identifies himself as Ashton but he has a few sectrets to tell.
In this first part, Faith goes through many different feelings and challenges that'll shape up who she is about to become. Some one she never knew she was.

This book has 12 comments. Post your own now!

MattEhPlayzYT said...
Feb. 9 at 12:23 pm
I actually didn't like it don't take it the wrong way it just needs work

MattEhPlayzYT replied...
Feb. 9 at 12:25 pm
Jk its nice

LinaBlackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I loved it

Castiels.Freaking.TrenchcoatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 7 at 1:47 pm
@LinaBlack I'm glad. :)

KittyKat1419 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is one of the best books I've ever read on teen ink.......loved it!

Unsynchronized.DreamsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aww! Thanks. Part 2 is posted already, I'm still working on the rest!

MichaelFender said...
Sept. 16, 2014 at 10:28 am
You are extremely talented keep it up. I hope to see this story published some day.

Pyromancer.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks Michael! 

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 11, 2014 at 11:23 am
WOW awesome book!

Thanks Feli! I'm revising the thrid part right now. Haha I have to totaly rewrite the 7th chapter, which sucks. 

moderndayEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Keep on writing! Please! What happened next??? 

I am! Just wait and see