Escape | Teen Ink

Escape

By Demoderby PLATINUM, Pontiac, Illinois
Demoderby PLATINUM, Pontiac, Illinois

All that we see or dream is but a dream within a dream
-Edgar Allen Poe

Summary:

Lilah(the main character) has lived alone through out her whole life. One day she sees two men who have kidnapped children and make them fight in pits. To save these kids Lilah kills the men and she brings them home to a town.
A man named Tom comes along and takes her in, him and his brother have lived in that town ever since the war ended.
There was a World War III and half of the world was blown up. About a thousand or so people survived and they made up some towns. Some of these towns trade and others fight.

All in all, Lilah is in trouble with the leader of the town (The Governor) and he plans to kill her because she killed his best bounty hunters.

Cheyenne D.

Escape

on May. 7 2014 at 10:13 am
Demoderby PLATINUM, Pontiac, Illinois

-Edgar Allen Poe

Its kind of a fan fiction of The Walking Dead and the book series Rot & Ruin. and the reason why I killed her at the end was becasuse I was going to go on, but I couldn't come up with anything else so I just killed her. I'm writing another book now but I don't think it will be alowed on this website because of the gore, killing n fighting, cussing and the sex, but other than that I am more of a poet.

callieismyname BRONZE, Klamath Falls, Oregon

"Live your life the way you want to, not the way everyone thinks you should." ~unknown

I-I-I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GONNA KILL HER! OMG, good ending! Seriously. I really enjoyed this piece. There were just a few spelling errors, but omg. I REALLY LIKED IT. I saw one of your fave shows is The Walking Dead? Is that where this originated from, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Walking Dead. Anyways, great job!