The Chronicles of Time - The Prince of Time | Teen Ink

The Chronicles of Time - The Prince of Time

October 6, 2013
By TomorrowsSeeker BRONZE, Bugae City, Other
TomorrowsSeeker BRONZE, Bugae City, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
“That's the thing about pain," Augustus said, and then glanced back at me. "It demands to be felt”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

“Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars


Summary:

Anthony Trace is a young 14 year old boy who discovers a realm within our own. Althea, a small country that resides in the middle of the Pacific. In Althea, 4 kingdoms live in peace, and in one of those kingdoms Anthony gets enrolled into a school for kids his "type" and he discovers that he can harness 2 powerful elements: Time and Space. Anthony lives in his newfound home, but before he gets comfortable, war broke out and the fate of the Country goes to no other but him. Together with friends and enemies, Anthony looks for a way to save the Kingdom throughout the planet, from Asia to Europe and to the underealm where darkness awaits...


Mishael A.

The Chronicles of Time - The Prince of Time


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.