Heavenly

Madi B.
Heavenly
Summary: Lucy is torn between the tribe she should be loyal to, her family, and the tribe she is loyal to, their enemies and the people that she loves. When the gods get involved, Lucy knows that she is going to need every force possible to prevent her family and friends from killing each other and killing her love.

This book has 15 comments. Post your own now!

Raphyhan0101 said...
Aug. 11, 2013 at 12:35 am
Hey this is great! you should make more of these amazing Novels!

MadisHeart said...
Cool, thanks!

CurlyGirl17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I didn't know if there was a way to contact you other than posting on your discussion page, but I just wanted to let you know I've posted the rest of my story, Metalligirl. I'd really appreciate your feedback; you did a great job on your story! :)

Writ3r7 said...
Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:54 am
Love this! Way to go!!!

MadisHeart replied...
Glad to hear it! :)

This story is really captivating! I want to read more! You do a great job describing the setting and the characters. I was a little confused when I picked up on modern, American things in the Hawaiian tribes, but it's still a fantastic story. Keep up the good work! :)

Nimra said...
LOL. KEEP WRITING THSES AMAZING STORIES AND KEEP ME INFORMED!! :D

Nimra said...
OMG!! A JAW-DROPPING STORY!!! LUCY IS SUCH A GREAT CHARACTER IN THE STORY!!! SHE PLACES SO MUCH TENSION AND EMOTION INTO THIS STORY!!! PLEASE LET THERE BE A SEQUEL TO THIS AMAZING BOOK!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING, MADISHEART!!!

MadisHeart replied...
Haha wow, best comment ever! <3

Elphabalover72 said...
This is really amazing and it has a really good hook. I like that some of my favorite names in here: like Lucky and Lydia. Well done:D

Elphabalover72 replied...
Oh and sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I've been away.

MadisHeart replied...
Thanks for your comments! I appreciate it :)

MadisHeart said...
Thank you!!

BledRedLov said...
Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:03 am
Wow,     amazing story     

Full House said...
Wow! This is really good. You are a creative writer with great descriptive language. Can't wait to read more.