Rebel

Crimson H.
Rebel
Summary: In 'The Society,' kids born with natural talents are trained in The Complex. There they learn to harness their innate abilities and are taught skills that would be useful on the battlefield-or behind it. Harley is a talent that doesn't belong. Her parents are both legendary for opposite accomplishments, and she is a mix of the two. Half of the day she trains with the physical talents, and the other half of the day she trains with the intellectual talents.
When a conflict sparks between The Society and another country, kids are enlisted for the battlefield. Harley is one of them, and she's unsure of whether or not she really wants to fight for a country that hasn't done anything for her. And watching her make her decisions is a skilled tracker, Max Neekan. So when she makes her choice, neither option is easy.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

MadisHeart said...
Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:54 am
Yay Nanowrimo! Do you plan on doing it again? I like your story a lot and it makes me wonder whats going to happen next. I think maybe you will be entertained by my book, so I suggest checking it out :)