Broken Souls

Haden
Broken Souls
Summary: Nao wakes up in a room he doesnt recodnise, realising he cant actually remember anything, even his name. after meeting the residences owner and her daughter, he decides to stay with them until he finds a lead to find himself. in the days after, the kingdom, ruled by the "demon king" and bent on ruling the continent. in their attack the village in which hed been staying, he descovers not only a lead that could lead to who he was, but a mysterious power of his own.

Tags: fantasy

nakubaraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 2 at 9:01 pm:
You are a great writer! Good job!

Kieth said...
May 8, 2013 at 2:29 pm:
Deffinetly a facinating concept you have going here. Your pace of events ans story match the enviroment of the story, however i recommend a bit More detail and discription to make this really POP!   But i like it, i see great things in this. Keep it up!

Stein-kun replied...
May 8, 2013 at 2:33 pm :
i tried not to go too much into detail for fear of slowing down the pace of the story, but in the final version (this is a rough draft) there will definately be more detail 

Kieth replied...
May 8, 2013 at 6:16 pm :
Well as a writer Detail is a very important element of any story. Draft or not its something i had trouble with detail when i began so i RPed. It helped a lot and i can now write detail without slowing the pace. You should try to better yourself, im lazy and i somehow pulled it off XD

Stein-kun replied...
May 8, 2013 at 6:19 pm :
i dont have a problem with it, i limit myself as i have been bored to tears with detail, even in really good stories

TheDarkSideOfMeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 6, 2013 at 9:23 am:
i really l-ike this-sunny

Haden_Stein,King_Of_All_Strange said...
hey guys, and girls and others and anyone else who ctually follows this thing, having some block on where i want to go from here so i cant promis the next release date, but ill try to get it out within the next three weeks

SooBlueNightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
luv it cant wait for the next chapter

Momo-The_AwesomeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:31 am:
I love this story. Terriffice job Stein.

Stein said...
hello all, chapter four is well on its way in will be posted within the next week or two, check on fridays if the book is pending approval or if a new chapter has already been added

romanticpoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:11 am:
it was simply great

BlurAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Loved it,, its amazing, am also working on a novel and i think it would turn out well but i could need some help from you..

Elizabeth156 replied...
Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:24 pm :
it was a good book :)  

Stein replied...
Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:23 pm :
ill help any time but im not sure how i could...

BlurAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:16 am :
You could help by telling me what needs to be changed to make it better, but its still been reviewed but in the mean-time you can check out my poems and tell me what you think about them

Stein replied...
Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:01 am :
ok, ill see what i can do but im really not one for poetry... but ill try anyway! :3

Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:21 am :
thank you  

SweetApplePie said...
Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:37 am:
I reaaaaaly loved this, omg nao is a demon, wow.

gglovesya said...
Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:53 am:
this is actually realy cool. i really liked reading it:) cool imagination!!:)

Stein said...
Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:42 am:
chapter 4 on the way people! stay posted