The Ultimatum | Teen Ink

The Ultimatum

By keelin99, central falls, Rhode Island
keelin99, Central Falls, Rhode Island

Author's note: Started this piece back when i was in nineth grade, i remembered that i had created it and wanted to share it with you all.

One day, there was a boy who was born with a disorder. Not regular disorders like some people have, this disorder involved a set of wings on the boys back. This boy’s name was Kazuya Yakamoto.

After three years, he had realized that he had the strength of 34 full grown elephants. He would help around the house with abilities. His super-strength to lift and his wings to get to hard to reach places like the roof, when his mother and him were doing some roofing work. But all he really wanted to do was go to the carnival. He pictured all of the games and rides.

He especially thought of the 60 ft. high Ferris wheel. But, all he could do was sit and watch TV and not move a muscle from that spot. He didn’t want to watch TV because he always does that. So he took a quick nap, as he fell asleep he pictured the carnival and all the games and rides. He fell to sleep like if it was a trance that had been casted upon him. Due to his unusual powers he suddenly transported to the carnival.

As he awoke, he saw he was no longer at home, but, at the carnival.
“How the heck did I get here in the first place, how did I get on the Ferris wheel too,” said Kazuya.
While Kazuya was on the Ferris wheel, he thought of how he got to there in the first place. Had he sleep walked all the way there, and gotten on at the bottom, or had he somehow teleported. It was all a mystery to him. He wanted to get down but, the Ferris wheel had sort of motor problems. So all he could was jump, as he prepared for his descent he closed his eyes.
He jumped and as he fell he wasn’t feeling any force pushing him down to the ground. It was more complex than that. He was flying; he was so surprised by his actions that he thought he almost killed himself. Once he was airborne he tried to conceal himself in clouds so that no one would see him, that way they don’t attack him due to his appearance. Some people might chase him home and kill him, not to mention his sick and twisted family.
Once he got home, he explained everything to his mother.
“Mom, you will never believe what happened to me, I was sitting down on the couch watching TV until I had fallen asleep, then I suddenly thought of the carnival I really don’t know what happened,” said Kazuya.
“I knew this day would come after three years of patience, the day has finally come,” said Chiyo.
As Chiyo said those words to Kazuya he had thought of what might happen if he did it again.
“Ok, try to think of teleporting to your room,” said Chiyo.
“Wait one minute, why do you need me to teleport to my room in the first place, are you trying to use me for some sort of evil purpose,” said Kazuya enraged by his mothers words.
“NO, there is a group of people after you they are called the Takatsuki, they are a team of special people that capture and kill any person with a mutation like yours, that is why I need you to practice using yours powers as much as you can,” said Chiyo.
As soon as she said those last words the Takatsuki broke through the wall and tried to capture him, he was afraid of what might happen to him. One of the Takatsuki members jumped at him, but before that happened all he heard was a bang on the wall and a flash of light. One of the Takatsuki members was on the ground. They all went after his mother to try and distract him.
“Run Kazuya, just go and forget me. Save yourself son, find your father and explain what happened to you,” yelled Chiyo.
“No, I am not going to leave without you ma. I will never leave you, even if I was going to be killed because of it,” yelled Kazuya while dodging attacks from the Takatsuki.
Just as the boy had said those words he had become incredibly angry. Flames arose from the ground as he became more and more angry. He picked up one of the guards up and threw him across the room. His body went from pale white to blazing red. Even more flames arose from the ground. All the guards tried to stop him from his destructive rampage, but they couldn’t.
His incredible power was overwhelming them. He tried to make his last hit but by the time he did it everyone was gone. All of the Takatsuki members were gone, disappeared into thin air, and the worst thing was that they didn’t leave empty handed. They had taken his mother, Chiyo. When they left they left a huge gaping hole in the wall. Kazuya tried to jump through the hole, but the Takatsuki had already left.
Nine years after the attack Kazuya grew stronger. The hole in the wall was patched up, and the house was cleaner than ever. He realized that whatever he watched on TV, he could imitate and make his own. He saw this one cartoon were an Alien made clones of its self. He took the clone and went to home depot to pick some materials for the hole in the wall.
After he had finished fixing the hole in the wall, he decided to go on a journey to find his father. He flew to a satellite and hacked in to the main frame of the satellite. He pin-pointed the location of his father. His father was in the western part of America, California. He was in Hollywood, now that Kazuya knew that his father was in Hollywood he went off to find him.
When he started his journey he was quickly stopped by a Swat team, a group of marines, and a hobo named Bob.
“Hey you with the wings up in the air, you got any spare change in your pocket. I would really appreciate it if you gave me that spare change in your pocket,” said Bob in drunken voice.
As soon as Bob finished that sentence a marine had kicked him in the nuts. Bob fell to the ground with a great big thud.
“Shut up you hobo, why you aren’t even in this situation. You aren’t even supposed to be here in the first place. I mean go beg somewhere else you bum,” said the marine.
Kazuya saw what happened and got mad. No one likes him when he’s mad. His body began to create spikes. His angel like wings began to grow with anger, and his body became red.
“You really wouldn’t like to see me when I get angry. I am just trying to find my father and speak to him for a while about something,” said Kazuya angrily.
“Fire at will men, fire the tanks too. Call in the air strike, we can’t let him pass into Hollywood, he would cause mass hysteria,” said the marine captain.
Once those words came out, everyone started to fire at this defenseless 12 year old boy. Kazuya had finally completed his transformation and he was incredibly powerful now. He had changed completely, his body color, his body, and his angel like wings. His wings had gone from a chalk white color to a deep black. Just like his eyes.
He soon started to return fire and fired spikes from his arms. He also had started to pick up tanks and let them fall on each other; there were dead soldiers, crushed tanks, and thousands of scattered munitions after he was done with the soldiers. Kazuya eventually had calmed down and started to change back to his original form, his mutant like self. Every one of the marine soldiers, the tank specialist, and even the Swat team were all destroyed by his incredible and unstable power.
“Hold it right there you mutant. You aren’t going anywhere without me letting you go through, and guess what you aren’t going to get through because I am not letting you,” said the surviving marine captain. “I will never let a mutant like you to go through into my city; you will cause complete and total mayhem.
Kazuya saw him and started to form a spike in his arm. He took the spike and jabbed it through the captain’s head. Once Kazuya did that, he continued his journey to try and find his father. After 2 days he had finally found what he had been looking for, he had finally found his dad. Kazuya always carried a picture of his father, the picture that his mother gave him as his present once he became three years old.
That way he could recognize his father easily. Eventually he had found what he was looking for, he had found his father.
“Father, Father,” screamed Kazuya.
Kazuya’s father Ryu turned around slowly.
“It’s me, Kazuya your son,” said Kazuya slowly about to cry.
“Kazuya, is that really you son. I knew the day would come when I would see you again,” said Ryu.
“Something has happened………” said Kazuya.
“I know your mother has been kidnapped by the Takatsuki, right,” said Ryu.
“Yes and they tried to capture me, I somehow tapped into a power that made me even stronger than I already am,” said Kazuya.
“Ahh, I see you have tapped into your hidden and unstable power. Since that has happened we must start training to prepare you for what is coming,” said Ryu.
“Fine, let us begin father, but what is coming?” said Kazuya.
Once they had finished their little chat, they went to Ryu’s house. Ryu began to teach Kazuya all sorts of ancient Japanese martial arts. He showed him how to be like a shadow. That way no one would see him, he could attack without anyone knowing it was him. All day long Ryu and Kazuya would train.
Every second of every minute they would train. Without stopping for a quick five minute break. It would be nonstop hit after hit. Once Kazuya had learned all the martial arts Ryu taught him. They moved on to ancient jutsu’s that involved the mind, body and chakra all in one.
The first jutsu was called “Mind transfer Jutsu.” This involved the mind and body in sync with each other. Once your mind and body are in sync, the chakra flow will increase into your soul and it would separate your body and soul from each other. The soul drifts off into the other person’s body and you basically have complete and total control of the person’s body. To get out all you need to do is the same thing all over again.
Next, Ryu taught Kazuya a powerful attack that was wind attributed. This attack was called Rasengan or “Wind Blast” in Japanese. This attack could be manipulated to be any shape and any size that you wanted. This attack needed a lot of concentration and not to mention chakra. The chakra would come out and start to spin the palm of your hand.
Now that he has learned The Mind Transfer jutsu and the Rasengan. He needed to learn one more attack to finish his training. This attack was called the Lightning Blade or Chidori in Japanese. To perform this move Kazuya had to focus his chakra into his right hand. Once he did that, the chakra would start to look like lightning.
Now he could attack quickly and without any noise.
“Ok son, now it’s time to show you the last part of your training. This was passed down in the family, it’s not an item, but it is a part of you. This is called the Sharingan; this is a move that is in my blood. This trait is passed down from father to son. As you see, my father passed it on to me from his father,” said Ryu.
This lets you tap into even more power than you have had before. One move is called Tsukuyomi; the only disadvantage is that it, it affects the user severely. But, it also is so strong that it completely kills the opponent with one blow. The Tsukuyomi is a mind jutsu. What it does is that it goes into the opponents mind and tortures him.
Eventually the opponent or opponents will drop dead, due to the agony that he or she takes.
“Ok son try all those moves that I have taught you so far. To see if you have mastered these moves,” said Ryu.
“Ok dad, but if I have mastered it I have to destroy those Takatsuki members. Even if it means I have to find them and destroy them one by one,” said Kazuya.
Once that little chat was over Kazuya went on with the onslaught. He did all the fighting styles, all the jutsu and the deadliest move of them all the Tsukuyomi too.
“Incredible he has mastered every fighting style and jutsu that I have taught him so far. This kid is a chip of the old block thought Ryu to himself with a smile.
While Ryu thought that to himself he let down his guard and Kazuya was preparing the Rasengan for his final hit. Although Ryu let his guard down and was in mid air dodging attacks from Kazuya, he still dodged the Rasengan. This time it was a little different, he dodged the attack and jabbed its back thinking it was the real Kazuya, but it wasn’t it was a clone. While that happened Kazuya was coming down from the air with a Rasengan for Ryu. As the Rasengan made contact with Ryu, the Rasengan started to rip through the skin of his stomach. Once that happened he started to spin due to the force of wind that the Rasengan had.
“Hey dad, guess what…… I got you,” said Kazuya.
After countless hours of Kazuya using those attacks, he had finally landed a hit on his father. Ryu went flying to the ground and was slammed to the ground by the attack.
“Well son, I guess that training is over. If you beat me, you have basically surpassed me. In other words your training is over,” said Ryu.
“You can go and face the Takatsuki now son. Use the Tsukuyomi wisely, make sure that you don’t miss use it,” said Ryu.
“Fine dad, I won’t miss use this incredible power that I have been gifted with,” said Kazuya.
“I know that I may die and stuff, but just remember this, I will be back to thank you father,” said Kazuya.
After that short chat with Ryu, Kazuya teleported to the one place that he knew the Takatsuki had taken his mother. He went to the Martial Arts school in Phnom Penh. He had recognized one of the members and slowly walked in. Suddenly, a wave of Takatsuki warriors walked into the room. Kazuya was cornered with no way of escaping.
Then he remembered that he had wings, so he jumped up and flew to the top of the room. He also remembered that he had super strength. So, he swooped in and fought over 400 Takatsuki warriors. Then the worst thing ever happens, a 5 year old child walks by and is taken captive by one of the warriors. The poor child had no way of escaping from the grip of the warriors hands.
“Help, Help! Someone help me,” said the little boy.
“Let him go you bastard. I don’t want to go Donkey Kong on your ass,” said Kazuya.
“I don’t want to go, I want to stay here and play. I don’t like you at all, I want to DESTROY YOU!! This is what they have been teaching me, would you like to play a game with me,” said the little boy.
“Nah, I am here to help, not to play games. I am trying to save you and my mother from these retched people,” said Kazuya.
“These people aren’t retched; they saved me from what I could have been three years ago. They made me stronger, faster, and even more intellectual than you will ever be in your life,” said the little boy.
“Yeah right, whatever your name is,” said Kazuya.
“Don’t call me that you ass, my name is Tony. I am the best thing that ever came to the Takatsuki. I was just a poor little boy when they took me in, like if I were family. They fed me and gave me a place that I could call home,” said Tony.
“Listen Tony, they made you a monster. I am here to try and help other people like me and you feel wanted in the world. I don’t want to fight you, but if you don’t want my help I will kill you,” said Kazuya.
“Whatever, you do what you got to do, and I will do what I have to do,” said Tony.
“Tony, this doesn’t have to be this way. I don’t want to kill you, I am just here to help you and any other people like us,” said Kazuya.
“Shut up, Shut up, Shut up, SHUT UP,” said Tony.
“I guess I am going to have to kill you, you bastard,” said Kazuya.
The fight between Tony and Kazuya was about to begin. Kazuya was on his toes waiting for someone to make the first move.
“Get him guys,” said Tony.

Once Tony let out the order his so called “Friends” jumped at Kazuya with all they had. Guns, swords, and cannons. Kazuya dodged everything and anything that came his way. Tony started to get mad, due to the fact that all his friends were dying. He had no other choice but to jump in and help his friends.
“I am going to kill you,” said Tony.
Kazuya quickly turned around and punched Tony through the stomach. Tony was hanging from Kazuya’s fist. He suddenly felt an even bigger pain in his stomach, Kazuya rip’s his hand and a flash of light came out. Kazuya had released his notorious Chidori.
“I told you I would kill you if you didn’t come with me,” said Kazuya.
Tony had his last look at Kazuya and then died. Kazuya continued his journey through the Takatsuki hideout. He walked into a hallway that had a door without any handles. He then used the Sharingan to locate the secret button to open the door. He saw the leader of the Takatsuki setting a bomb to go off in thirty minutes. Then the leader hops into a jet and flies away. So Kazuya broke through the door and to his surprise he saw a tall, version of Kazuya laughing at him.
“Ha ha you can’t do save your mother, she is in this nice cage. Also if you beat me the bomb will still kill you.” Said the clone.
Suddenly Kazuya grabbed the clone and hit him with a Chidori. “You bastard you will not talk about my mother like that or you will die.”
Then the clone jumped and hit Kazuya with a rasengan and kicked him. Kazuya knew just then that he would have to do the ultimate attack. So he started with mangekyo sharingan in this form he could torture his opponent.
Kazuya went to hit him with a rasenshuriken then the clone reversed the whole thing. Then the clone laughed and kicked him in the air and grabbed him. He began to spin with Kazuya’s body fast. Then Kazuya teleported to the back of the clone. He used his wings to pick him up and tried to crack his neck. When he realized he was teleported to the Tokyo he tried to get back but he was grabbed by the clone. There was a flash of light and the clone fell.
“That is what I call rasendori I told you that you will die.” said Kazuya
He had 3 minutes left to teleport back to the room and save his mom. He ran to the dungeon and looked for his mom. He had 2 minutes left; he found his mom and broke the cage door. Grabbed his mom and thought of a place that was safe and peaceful. 1 minute left, he teleported to the one place that he knew was safe, the carnival.

Boooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kazuya’s mother woke up on the top of the Ferris wheel at the carnival.
“Ohhh Kazuya thank you,” said Chiyo.
“No prob mom, it was all in a days work,” said Kazuya.

終了!!!!!
(The End!!!!!)
Fin!