My Tail

Author's note: I wasn't inspired to write this like others are. They see something and jot it down. I read a...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wasn't inspired to write this like others are. They see something and jot it down. I read a book myself that was very cool. I hope this book inspires others to write as well.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

Introduction

​My name is Coral Wave Seabreeze and this is my story. Before we get to the real story, let me tell you a little about myself. I live on a boat off the coast of a small town in North Carolina. I’m thirteen years old and had my birthday on August 5th. I have never been swimming. You’re probably wondering why my story is so special.
​Well, you’ve learned I live on a boat and my whole name has to do with the sea. Can you guess my secret? I’m a mermaid/human. This means that on land I’m human and in the water I’m a mermaid. During my story I met many mermaids with tails of all shapes and sizes. I also reunited with my father, an old friend and my best friend. I met many enemies including a shark, an octopus and a person I thought was a friend.
​I think I’ll start my story from the beginning. Not when I was born, of course, but when I started 7th grade. On the Monday that started the craziness.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »