Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > The Soul Master

The Soul Master

Mayeesha N.
The Soul Master
Summary: Rosella Luna, a young witch from the world of Spades, recalls a memory in which she was almost killed by her sister Irma. One year later, Rosella is searching for Irma on Earth. She is accompanied by her childhood friend Blythe Spicer, a wizard who uses a scythe as his weapon. Also a part of their team is tennis champion Lilli Akari and magic enthusiast Raphael Lin, who are humans. But when Rosella and Blythe return to Spades, the real trouble begins.
Upon finding a paper with the name “The Soul Master” on it, Rosella realizes the dangers that lie ahead. With each new day, the darkness spreads, threatening to corrupt every soul in its path. Just when Rosella thinks she’s close to an answer, she ends up far from the truth. An old legend said that a battle between two powerful spirits known as the Soul Master and the Black Soul nearly destroyed the world. And if such a battle happens again, there may not be a world left.

Vagabond said...
Aug. 27, 2012 at 5:57 am:
  Godd! LOVED IT!! please check my book "a new era" and send your feedbacks!! Thanks!! :)

M-star replied...
Aug. 31, 2012 at 6:47 am :
Thank you so much!:) I will definitely check out your book!!