The Soul Master | Teen Ink

The Soul Master

By M-star BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan
M-star BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

"Won't you come into the garden? I would like my roses to see you."- Richard Brinsley Sheridan

Summary:

Rosella Luna, a young witch from the world of Spades, recalls a memory in which she was almost killed by her sister Irma. One year later, Rosella is searching for Irma on Earth. She is accompanied by her childhood friend Blythe Spicer, a wizard who uses a scythe as his weapon. Also a part of their team is tennis champion Lilli Akari and magic enthusiast Raphael Lin, who are humans. But when Rosella and Blythe return to Spades, the real trouble begins.
Upon finding a paper with the name “The Soul Master” on it, Rosella realizes the dangers that lie ahead. With each new day, the darkness spreads, threatening to corrupt every soul in its path. Just when Rosella thinks she’s close to an answer, she ends up far from the truth. An old legend said that a battle between two powerful spirits known as the Soul Master and the Black Soul nearly destroyed the world. And if such a battle happens again, there may not be a world left.

Mayeesha N.

The Soul Master

M-star BRONZE said...
on Aug. 31 2012 at 6:47 am
M-star BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

Thank you so much!:) I will definitely check out your book!!

on Aug. 27 2012 at 5:57 am
Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other

Every end is a new beginning;
What a caterpillar calls an end the rest of the world calls a butterfly;
"Begining are normally sacary endings are normally sad,
it's in the middle which makes life worth living"

Godd! LOVED IT!! please check my book "a new era" and send your feedbacks!! Thanks!! :)