Stirrings of Rebellion | Teen Ink

Stirrings of Rebellion

August 9, 2012
By Katherine_Anne_Jordan, Fort Collins, Colorado
Katherine_Anne_Jordan, Fort Collins, Colorado
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.


Summary:

A corrupt government slowly tightens its grip on society and the underground rebellion fights to bring small victories to the people. But how much will victory cost?

No one gets through my wall unless I let them in. He didn't really get in. Not REALLY. As long as I keep remembering that I'll be ok.

Beautiful. Dangerous. Kind. Deadly. The stuff legends are made of. She'll kill you as soon as you let her close enough to look you in the eye. She's a dirty little minx who only thinks in goals. She was just using me. I'm a tool she used to get what she needed. I shouldn't get involved. I can't.


Katherine_Anne_Jordan

Stirrings of Rebellion


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 4 comments.


MadisHeart said...
on Jun. 28 2013 at 12:35 pm
MadisHeart, Norman, Oklahoma
0 articles 0 photos 38 comments
This girl sounds like Tomb Raider, haha! You have a great, intriguing description which is so important. Good job!  If you think you might be intrested in my book you should check it out! It's about Hawaiian Mythology and I would love to know what you think about it so far.

on Mar. 11 2013 at 3:54 pm
CurlyGirl17 SILVER, Corydon, Indiana
6 articles 0 photos 95 comments
I love your story setting and diction between the characters; it sounds really clever and realistic! I would really appreciate it if you checked out the first chapter of my story, Metalligirl, and gave me a comment for some advice! Great job! :)

JK.8700 SILVER said...
on Jan. 27 2013 at 3:42 pm
JK.8700 SILVER, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
6 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It's so difficult to fight what you can't control and right now I can't even control my own imagination as it grips my hair and drags me into the dark."
-- "Unravel Me (Shatter Me book 2)," Tahereh Mafi

Wow, this was just plain amazing. I was honestly sad when it ended, I got so attached to the characters within six chapters. I hope there' s more to come!!!  

FyreSprite said...
on Jan. 26 2013 at 3:59 am
FyreSprite, Aiea, Hawaii
0 articles 3 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Smirk.

Wow. This was just incredible. This is the type of book I would buy. I love the way you develop your characters. Excellent diction. Only part that I felt may have used a little work, was when they were talking about height and stuff. Idk, it just tripped me up a bit.