Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > A Wolf's Might and A Rose's Magic

A Wolf's Might and A Rose's Magic

Elspeth
A Wolf's Might and A Rose's Magic
Summary: Elspeth Kyodai lives her days by the hours with a hazy past and an unknown strength.

Max Yaragado lives his nights fighting demons and monsters with his companion-a 6 foot talking wolf.

When the two collide by an unusual accident the hands of fate began to weave their red threads and the two of them and friends are thrown in the middle of a world war. Can they all survive to see the ending of their teenage years or will sacrifice and loss be a hurdle for the others to jump over?

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

MadisHeart said...
Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:58 am
OMG yes yes yes, I love the idea of this story, nice work! :) The imagery is beautiful and I seriously love the character names. I think our category (action-adventure) is definetly the best ;) I think our books have similar aspects and you might like mine so you should check it out! Have a nice day

ElspethF said...
Hi name buddy! lol. I love what I've read so far! Maybe clean up the beginning with a little paragraphing? I hate to be one of those people but could you please check out my short story? It's my very first post and I'm very nervous. Thanks. Keep up the good work!

Elspeth replied...
Thanks and I will go check it out right now