The Uniqueness of Utah | Teen Ink

The Uniqueness of Utah

By Raden BRONZE, Cedar Hills, Utah
Raden BRONZE, Cedar Hills, Utah

Utah in itself is a very beautiful and unique state to live in, Utah is the only place in the world that is home to the most abundant mormon population that is so called ‘the bubble’ Utah is also home to one of the most famous ski resorts in the entire world which is Park City. The list goes on and on but people all need to know that Utah is unique and differs a great deal from the rest.

The little bubble we live in called Utah is a place of many personality types to say the least. We get a good share of people who are so nice and so loving and so down to earth but, you also get people that are the complete opposite. I had an experience once where this man literally tried to punch my car window out because I parked bad (this actually happened). Another reason why Utah is unique is because of its snow, people love snow, everyone outside of utah loves snow and Utah has a whole ton of it. Some say we have the best snow in the world, as it says so on our license plates. We even have a ski resort that is world famous and people from around the world travel thousands of miles to hit the slopes of Park City. One last reason why Utah is unique is because it is home to the most beautiful mountains in the world that are simply breathtaking. We have for example the American Fork Canyon in our backyard that is so beautiful and breathtaking that most of us take for granted.

In conclusion, we cannot and will not take Utah for granted, the list can go on and on about the uniqueness of it. We live in a state that people travel overseas and thousands upon thousands of miles just to ski when we have it no less than 40 minutes away, Utah is a unique and great place to live. Don’t take it for granted.

Utah is extremely unique in many ways and I thought i would share a few