To Visit Australia | Teen Ink

To Visit Australia

By Langdon2202 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Langdon2202 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

Have you ever thought of a place where you want to visit. Have you ever thought of your dream vacations or just a places you want to go for fun. A places where you can have fun and visit cool places and crazy big icoins.Well if so Australia is a perfect places to go then.

Australia is such a beatiful places. When you fly in to sydney and you go over the city you see all the cool and amazing future the land has to give. You also fly over the sydney harbor bridge and also over the the sydney opera house. But not evering thing that is cool is in sydney like the great barrier reef just off the shores of queensland. Another cool places to see is ayers rock or also known as uluru this rock is in northern territory and alice's springs  also there is red centre way which is a beautiful which is a mountain and at the bottom there is fresh water springs.

Another cool place to visit is the out back the life seeing the plants and the rocks seeing the landscape.

In tasmania  cradle mountain and also lake st clair. Is a very beautiful and places its mountains and pictures it's a really cool looking place you can hike and climb the mountains.

I have never been here but sure would love to go to tasmania see the landscape and cradle mountain and lake st clair. you can hike up cradle mountain and the other  mountains next to it