Haircuts | Teen Ink

Haircuts

January 18, 2017
By Anonymous

Haircuts are an interesting part of our society. For example there is a profession for people just to cut your hair. In addition, there are magazines of different styles of haircuts that are considered to be hip and popular. People will also dye their hair to make it look in their opinion better. They pick very unnatural coolers like bright blue or even purple. Also think of all the products out there made for people to use to make their hair even better. Before and after getting their haircut. These companies are making millions of dollars because they have commercials that make people feel worse about their hair and almost force them to buy the products. These companies are hugely successful because they beat people’s self esteem to a pulp and say their products will make it better. They are very manipulative with their products by giving their users a false body image and then a new product comes out and it continues to get worse and worse and worse. It is a very bad message to send to our youth because they need to be confident not look at themselves and think differently about how they feel. These companies also put very harmful chemicals into their products to that they claim don’t cause any harm. They do not realize that their users pair them up with other products.

Scissors are weird tool that tends to get overlooked by society. It has so many different purposes that we take for granted. They for one are used in making art by cutting out and then glueing them together to make a picture that once wasn’t there but out of nowhere it appears. People in schools try to teach you are but art but is art teachable or gradable, for example art is based off someone’s creativity so how can someone else say it’s wrong when it is pretty much and opinion of the creators. Art is a valuable thing but why have a class on it, when things just flow through the creator, it is almost like you are a god by creating this dimension that once never existed until you brought it forth. If you think in that state of mind artists are demi-gods because they create alternate dimensions of our world but paint it how they want to see it. How can that be graded it is their world their dimension you can jump into it and say it’s wrong and they will affect the rest of your class where you have make what they want but still make it your own.

Unions will destroy the world with their demands for the world and these demands will make our country fall. They ask for many things that help the works but make the country worse. They ask for payments if a labor is hurt, it could turn into a lawsuit. They eventually will be owed so much money they will become their own country. They will start to raise an army with all this money. They will start by taking over African countries very easily. After that they will take over Asian countries and push west toward Europe. They will struggle to take some of the superpowers of Europe. The Americans will be hard because every citizen can have a gun.


The author's comments:

This is a rant about things related to hair cuts.