The City That Never Sleeps

Everytime I go to New York it feels like I am meant to be there. Like New York is calling my name, and cries whenever I leave. New York has everything I could ever need and want. This magical city has amazing stores, food, and most importantly Broadway shows. Whenever I go there it feels like home. When I'm sitting in the theater waiting for the show to start, I feel at home. When I walk through the busy streets, I feel at home. New York has a special piece of my heart. New York is such a nice city they named it twice. I always believed in one thing about New York, "A bad day in New York City is still better than a good day anywhere else." Because New York is inside me, it's my little piece of heaven and paradise. So take me to New York!

CNBono17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:39 pm
I like this, but I have one recommendation. It's not as much an article as it is emotional, so I'd restructure it a bit--not changing much of the actual wording, if any--and then calling it free-verse poetry. I don't say that lightly. I'm a terrible poet. The piece itself is wonderful:) Keep writing!

broadwaylover2002 said...
yesterday at 11:21 pm
awesome article