Quinceaneras | Teen Ink

Quinceaneras

October 15, 2014
By MotavatorLesley BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
MotavatorLesley BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

What is a Quinceanera? A Quinceanera is a traditional party celebrating a girl turning into a young lady. It is mostly celebrated by Mexicans but sometimes other people like to try this cultural party.
   A Quinceanera is categorized by many groups. Group 1 is reception, food, and entertainment. Group 2 is Dress, look, and mood. And finally Group 3 which is making decisions, money, and most important parents approval. These things could become really stressful for the Quinceanera and the parents. That’s why is good to plan before start.
   For a Quinceanera it is very important how she looks. That day is the day when she gets to feel beautiful over everyone in the crowd. For these reason their always up at 6:00 a.m. and sometimes earlier. Most of the times they follow a specific order, which is getting hair and nails done. Second is getting a make-up all on your face. Third is getting the dress on, and finally leaving to the ceremony.
 


The author's comments:

Im am currently in the process of putting together my quinceanera.