McLaren P1 | Teen Ink

McLaren P1

By SILLYCATZZZ BRONZE, Bremen, Indiana
SILLYCATZZZ BRONZE, Bremen, Indiana

I LOVE CATZZ!!!

It has 903 HP, 220 mph top speed, this isn’t a race car it’s a McLaren P1. The McLaren P1 is pushing the limits on road or race car. It was designed by Frank Stephenson in England. It was supposed to be a street car that can easily have race car capabilities. People wanted a car that was easily able to cruise the streets, then go and tear up a racetrack. This car is able to do just that.

It took 2 years to design the McLaren P1. It has clocked in a sub-7 minute mile on the Nurburgring, Germany. The McLaren P1 has one of the best aerodynamic bodies of all cars. It is a slight step below Formula F1. It is one of the fastest road cars in the world. It has a revolutionary electric motor, it has 176 HP. The P1 also uses a 727 HP supercharged 3.8 liter V8 engine. It will reach 0-60 in 2.8 secs. As you can see you can say it’s fast.

It’s body is made of vinyl wrap vacuum pressed against a body frame. It’s production colors are yellow, grey, white, black, blue, and orange. It’s doors have a black section that covers much of the doors. It has aerodynamic openings all along the body of the car. It has animals like design qualities given to it by its’ lead designer Frank Stephenson. Such as it’s shoulder being much like that of a cheetahs. The only difference is the P1’s quite a bit faster.

I love CATTTZZZZZZ!!!!!!!